Reagan Studios Reviews

172 | Williamsburg, VA

172 Reviews for Reagan Studios

Lydia · Married on 04/11/2015

We chose Keith as our videographer based on the recommendation from our Venue. We were not disappointed!! We love both our wedding videos and he truly captured all the love and excitement from our wedding day. We can't wait to see the rest of our footage. If you are trying to decide whether to hire a videographer for your wedding, give Keith a call. Do not wait! Your wedding day will go by so quickly, it's wonderful to be able to relive your day in Keith's beautiful videos.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/04/2015

Keith Reagan & Rutsen Eagle's iDo package was absolutely the best decision that I made for my wedding (other than marrying my husband, of course)! My wedding was the best day in my life, and thanks to Keith, I am able to relive it over and over again!

I was so caught up in the evening, that I don't even remember seeing Keith at the reception, but based on the footage that I've received, he was somehow everywhere and captured everything!

Less than 48 hours after the wedding, Keith sent me our highlight video, and it was better than I could've ever hoped for. I will never know how he managed to fit the emotion of the entire evening into a 3-minute video, but he did.

Exactly 2 weeks from the wedding, we had our ipad with the iDo album in our hands and were instantly awed. It is an absolutely gorgeous display of photos and videos that is truly a leap beyond what I've ever seen of any wedding album.

As a teacher marrying a teacher, we had a very tight wedding budget, and limited costs in other places in order to make sure we didn't settle when it came to the photography and videography. Keith is, without a doubt, beyond worth the investment, and I'd recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Kayla · Married on 03/14/2015

Keith was amazing prior to the event with communicating and during the event. The video is absolutely amazing! Everyone is talking about how great he was! So glad I went with him!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Sarah · Married on 12/12/2014

Keith put together a beautiful video of my daughter's wedding. A true professional! Just watch his videos and you will see what a great job he does!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Martha · Married on 10/26/2014

Look folks.... Do you want the BEST videographer? Then spend the money and get Keith. He is an AMAZING value for what you get. He has an artist's heart and of course an artist's eye. He must see the world painted with soft, beautiful light and music playing through the motion and emotion of people. He is that talented; and yes, if you ask me, the best. You will see his videos and feel--feel alive, feel love, feel a song in your heart--just feel. Wow. He is THAT good.

If I could spin the clock back for my own wedding, I would hire Keith. But since I couldn't do that, I hired Keith as a gift to my baby brother for his wedding. I gave my brother the gift I regretted not giving myself. So, don't have regrets; do it right. Keith is not just an artist, he is a man of principles: a family man, the utmost professional, trustworthy and as responsive as you could ever hope a wedding vendor to be. I would hire Keith over and over again.

He gave us beautiful videos, set to just the right songs. Also, along with the videos that we were able to post on Facebook and other social media, he delivered beautiful DVDs (for those not on FB, etc), lastly he gave us the wedding footage on a hard drive. So, in triplicate, you can share and enjoy your videos for years to come. It's worth every penny. Trust me.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Shana · Married on 10/26/2014

I am a former performer and I have always watched videos of my performances because when you are in the show, you miss so much of the show. It is the same thing for your wedding. You are so busy and trying to soak up every moment that it is really hard to see the entire "show". THIS is the reason I am so glad that I decided to hire Keith. Keith was amazing, brilliantly talented. You absolutely will not be disappointed... he is worth every single penny. Out of all the expenses we had for our wedding, Keith (video) and Rutsen (photography) were the absolute BEST decisions I made of money well spent (even over my dress and way way wayyyyyyyy over the venue). They really made my day come alive for me after it was all said and done. Keith, you are truly amazing, I couldn't be happier. Thank you!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2014

I am beyond happy with the services and product I received from Keith. He is the most professional and talented videographer. Even my wedding planner couldn't say enough positive things about his timely responses and professional level of communication. Even on the rainy and cloudy day we had he turned our videos into a true work of art. In addition, he offers packages at the same prices of his competitors but provides you with more footage and actual videos than others. As a gift to my husband he even made a free "special" video for us that focused on the love he captured just between the two of us. I would suggest any bride in the Hampton Roads, Richmond, Northern Virginia, or Charlottesville area check out his website and give him a call. I promise you that you will not be disappointed and you will be so thankful to have these videos to look back on.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Crystal · Married on 10/04/2014

AHHH-MAZING! Wonderful! Fantastic! Phenomenal! There are not enough synonyms to describe how incredible Keith is at what he does. My husband and I are extremely happy with the videos that Keith created for us! We first met Keith at a bridal show in Richmond and after viewing some of his other work, we knew we had to have him document our wedding day! Wow, we couldn't have made a better decision. From day one, his level of professionalism and his responsiveness help to ease the stress for any bride. On the day-of, Keith was so fun to be around. We even got a last minute add-on, A DRONE!!! Having the drone do flyovers throughout the day blew not only us, but our guests and other vendors away! Within a week of our wedding day, we were able to view both of the videos Keith created! To all future brides and grooms, BOOK KEITH REAGAN FILM & VIDEO! You won't be disappointed!!

Thank you Keith for doing such an amazing job! And to Collins for his great piloting skills! : )

Sent on 10/22/2014

Kristina · Married on 09/27/2014

Keith and his team were not only amazing at catching the special moments of my day, his video to our first dance song made me cry. It was perfect and I could not have asked for a better tribute to the day. Not only was it amazing but it was a quick turn around as well. I can not wait to get the rest of our footage

Sent on 09/30/2014

Keith Reagan was fantastic! He captured our big day wonderfully and beautifully. My wife and I are very pleased with the final product. :) His attention to detail is incredible!

Sent on 10/14/2014

I absolutely loved working with Keith! I think I looked at our wedding video over 100 times - he did such an amazing job! He came on time, was great to work with and delivered our video the day after our wedding - we were actually just waking up in our hotel room during our honeymoon and I already had an email with a link to our video - we were blown away! Highly recommend hiring Keith for your wedding day - you won't regret it.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Christy L. · Married on 08/30/2014

Scott & I spent the last year planning our wedding, not wanting to miss one detail! And in a snap of our fingers it was over! We are so thankful to have Keith help us relive our special day forever!

We knew after the first Keith Reagan Video we saw, he was the one to capture every moment. And we have no regrets! From the first phone call, his energetic personality and his knowledge was just what we were looking for! When he arrived on our wedding day, Keith felt like family! He made us laugh, smile and laugh some more! He didn't skip a beat to start capturing our wedding! From wedding prep till we danced our shoes off (literally), Keith captured it all!

But it didn't end there! The anticipation of reliving your wedding day through your photographer and videographer usually takes weeks, sometimes even months!!! NOT with Keith Reagan!!! He had pictures posted before we even left for our honeymoon, which were breathtaking. And by mid week, we were sitting, over looking the Mediterranean, laugh, crying tears of joy and reliving the most blessed day of our lives!!! All thanks to the amazingly, awesome, unbelievable, incredible, perfect work of the one and only Keith Reagan!

Keith is a gem and Scott and I would recommend him to EVERYONE! We hope to have him capture more life events for us!!!

Keith Reagan, you captured every bit of who we are!! Words could not begin to explain how thankful and grateful we are to have you as part of our forever memories!

Sincerely,
    The New Mr. & Mrs. Scott Beck

Sent on 09/11/2014

Debra · Married on 07/19/2014

Kieth provided a service and product that was both professional & unique. Although we are aware that Kieth has provided the same excellent service for many people in the past, we were left with the feeling that we were either his only, or most important clients. From the extra time taken with preparation to get to know our family and what was important to us, to the extra time taken to research our wedding venues (even going to rehearsal to check out the church which was not in the contract). In follow-up, the end result was delivered almost immediately, so much care and consideration was takien in it being a perfect result for what we had wanted.
    I decided on video at the last minute after viewing Kieth's work for another wedding and am delighted that I made that choice. The video has resulted in many compliments, memories captured, smiles and gratitude from those who attended along with those who could not. Not a dry eye in the house - guaranteed!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Barbara · Married on 07/05/2014

I am SO glad we decided to hire Keith to video my daughter's wedding! He did an outstanding job from arrival to delivery of the finished product.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Laura · Married on 06/28/2014

Keith did an amazing job filming my daughter's wedding day and capturing moments that she will always treasure. He is professional as well as personable. The creativity that he put into the highlight videos was superb and we have watched them over and over! Our friends and family have also raved about them. My daughter and son-in-law are so thrilled that they can relive their special day whenever they wish. Hiring a great videographer like Keith is a must for any special event!

Sent on 07/21/2014

David · Married on 06/21/2014

Keith was amazing. He was quick to respond, did everything on a timely manner, worked with our schedule and every video was well thought about and fabulous. I highly recommend working with Keith and would recommend him to anybody. Thank you Keith for capturing our big day!

Sent on 07/03/2014

One word can describe Keith Reagan perfectly...amazing. Everything about his service was great. If I had a question, he responded quickly; he explained things well during the filming process; and he was a ton of fun to work with...not to mention the outstanding quality of the end products. Hiring Keith to record my wedding was by far the best choice I made.

We were very pleased and glad we went with a larger package...it gave us two completely different highlight videos of our big day that really helped us to see EVERYTHING that went on. I love how one video had a classic wedding feel to it, and the other video fit our personalities. Everyone has been raving on how awesome they are. We're so glad we got a premier package with Keith!!! He gave us something we will cherish forever!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Mallorie · Married on 05/24/2014

Keith traveled all the way to South Carolina to capture our wedding! We were blown away by the videos that he was able to create with a very quick turn around! We will cherish these videos for the rest of our lives and have a beautiful way to share our wedding day with family and friends beyond pictures. If you are questioning getting a videographer do it! It is so worth it, you will love being able to look back at all your special moments with your spouse because it goes by way to fast!

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • rusticbride

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2014

VIDEOGRAPHY IS SO IMPORTANT FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY. Like many others we know, we originally were not going to invest in videography for our wedding day. Our wedding was about 2 weeks ago, and 2 highlight videos later, we've heard from several of our friends (who were recently married) that they wished that they had included video in their wedding budget all because they had watched our videos that were done by this company. It may seem like an "old" way to capture a wedding, but when you work with Keith of Keith Reagan Film and Video, you'll get such beautiful, modern videos (unique to you and your spouse) that just make your day come to life over and over again! The day truly does just "blur" by, but videos like what Keith produces will last FOREVER. You can relive your day in real time over and over again. Keith's work is absolutely outstanding and our wedding day was so well documented that my husband and I watch our videos on a daily basis. We are so happy to have hired Keith, and would highly encourage any/every couple to invest in video for their big day!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Ann · Married on 04/12/2014

Keith was able to capture the essence of the day in his highlight (music) video, which we can't seem get enough of!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Erin · Married on 04/12/2014

We were extremely pleased with every part of our experience with Keith Reagan film! I recommend him to anyone wanting to have great footage and memories they can watch over and over again - and be completely satisfied! We adore our video and all of the clips we watch over and over and love getting to relive the magic of our perfect wedding day :)

Sent on 04/21/2014

Gary T. · Married on 01/04/2014

Keith was very professional and nice and easy to work with. We ordered the ceremony and the interview DVD's and we are so happy we did. Being able to relive the ceremony meant so much to us because on that day it's hard to take in everything. Just being able to experience seeing our daughter's face was worth it. There is so much you miss being in the moment. Watching the interviews with family and friends was both heartwarming and hilarious. We will get to remember some of the people that were there. I can't say enough about the highlight video's. We can watch a little of everything that went on that day to music. We were able to get the package with the special highlight video and we were blown away at Keith's work. He did a fantastic and wonderful job. Keith has a great personality and stays in contact with you. We will be enjoying everything for years and years to come. We can't say Thank You enough!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Sara · Married on 01/04/2014

We love, love, love the videos! They are absolutely amazing! I cannot stop watching them. You did such an amazing job! I just wanted to let you know how grateful we were and how much we loved them! Thank you so much for all your time, dedication and hard work! They will be treasured forever! Thank you!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Kelly-Rae · Married on 01/03/2014

Keith's work is amazing. You can see he truly loves and enjoys what he does. I recommend Keith Reagan Film and Video to anyone. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Derrick · event on: 12/21/2013

Keith is a great guy to work with and works very swiftly. The finishing product will always be great.

Sent on 01/02/2014