Reagan Studios Reviews

170 | Williamsburg, VA

170 Reviews for Reagan Studios

My wife and I were looking to hire a videographer for our wedding day. After doing our homework on the internet and through word of mouth, we contacted and met with Keith. Our first impression of Keith was that he was very detailed and passionate about his work. We decided to go with Keith and oh man did it really pay off. Keith was a few hours early to the ceremony capturing moments that we never would have thought would be of any meaning. He knew exactly where to capture all the right footage. We were open to his suggestions and it made our video much more meaningful in the end. Our family and guest really enjoyed the "well wishing" camera that was set up for them to share their thoughts and comments with us. If you are looking for a professional videographer, I would highly recommend Keith not just for a wedding but for any occasion.

Sent on 02/20/2016

April · Married on 12/19/2015

It is hard to believe we are the first of our friends to think to hire the services of a videographer for our child's wedding--and we were blessed with two weddings that occurred close to one another in 2015. When I was considering the cost of two contracts, it was tempting to let the videographer fall out of the budget but my gut kept telling me I would be sorry if I did not hire a videographer. I found Keith Reagan by reading reviews. I didn't know him nor had I ever heard of him but viewing his work online and a single telephone conversation was all I needed to know I could trust him. Having chosen Keith Reagan and his team to capture and preserve both sets of memories is truly priceless! Thanks to the videos he created--they look like something that would come out of Hollywood or be shown on CMT--we will remember every detail. Keith is eager to please, easy to work with, and a very hard worker. For both weddings we had the first highlight video within DAYS! (I contacted one other videographer to compare costs and services and not only was he nearly double the price but when asked he said we wouldn't receive the video for six to nine months after the wedding!) What you cannot know from watching his videos is that he arrived nearly six hours before each ceremony and stayed until the end. He also set up a video toast area outside of the the reception and guests recorded messages to the couple that are a separate video. All raw footage is also included in another disc as well as 20 still images. Imagine how treasured the toast video will be one day when that person is no longer with the couple. After seeing the videos, one of the bridesmaids commented that should she have to choose between a videograher or a photographer, she would choose a videographer and it will be Keith Reagan. I believe both are essential because when it is all over, memories will fade--especially for the details that you worked so hard and spent so much money to provide--but the digital images

Sent on 01/02/2016

April · Married on 12/19/2015

Hiring Keith Reagan to create digital memories for the weddings for both my son (May 2015) and daughter (December 2015) was probably the best wedding decision we made. I remember thinking about the services of a videographer and acknowledging that NONE of my friends had hired one for the weddings of their children (they are all sorry now) and yet something in my gut said I needed one and Keith was the right fit. I was so right! Keith has captured memories that will live forever. As we watch our videos, we realize we were not even aware of many of the events shown and it would have been such a shame not to have known of them. Keith and his team (including a drone and other high-tech equipment) arrived nearly six hours before both weddings to begin shooting. They worked so hard and in both cases, we had our videos within DAYS! Also, during each wedding reception, his assistant set up a "video toast" station to record messages from guests. Imagine how precious this will be when one day some of the guests (grandparents come to mind immediately) are no longer around. If you are looking for a way to skimp when planning your wedding, please do not make the mistake of overlooking Keith's services. In the end all you will have of your wedding is the memories and the photos/videos. Memories fade. Please enlist Keith's services to help you remember them! You will not be sorry. (Just look at all of his many great reviews here!)

Sent on 01/04/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/19/2015

Keith did an AMAZING job with our wedding last December. He was able to capture all the important details and moments in his highlight reels and we are so grateful that we will get to relive these special moments again and again whenever we want. Keith knows exactly what he is doing and he is fantastic about personalizing each video to fit the couple. In addition, the videos contain breathtaking aerial views of Colonial Williamsburg & the College of William and Mary campus where we were married. We are extremely happy with our wedding videos and we highly recommend Keith Reagan to everyone!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Natasha · Married on 12/01/2015

Keith is absolutely AMAZING!! There are no words to describe the wonderful way he captured our wedding day within the length of our favorite song. He offers more than cinematography talent... his art is a true gift. I am so thankful that I will always have his video as a reminder of our special day. VERY HIGHLY recommend using his service. I PROMISE you will NOT be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Keith goes way above and beyond when it comes to videography. My new wife and I actually chose our wedding day to accommodate Keith's schedule since he was booked on our first choice day. So worth it! As a wedding planner, we have seen Keith's work before and he is by far the best wedding cinematographer around! Highly recommend for anyone looking to capture your wedding.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Easter · Married on 10/24/2015

Keith did the videography for my wedding and he did an AWESOME job. He is very professional and keep you laughing and smiling the entire time. He captures every detail of your special day making it so personal and intimate. I was floored when he sent me the highlight video of my wedding, it completely exceeded my expectations. Keith is a mastermind behind the lens and will definitely make your day one to remember.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Brittnei · Married on 10/10/2015

Keith and his crew were absolutely superb! They had a drone that caught aerial views of my wedding venue, they also did video and pictures from everything beginning to end.
    Cost wise they are worth every shiny, copper, penny! I had no worries about what my pictures or videos would look like. I am now thinking of what else I can have them do in the future.

Finally, Keith is very accessible. If you call or email, he'll hit you right back! This guy really knows what he's doing.

Thanks Keith!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/03/2015

I simply cannot say enough about Keith's professionalism and talent. He is a truly gifted videographer, and the videos he captured are nothing short of spectacular. We had rain on our wedding day, but Keith's eye for lighting, stunning backgrounds, and movement made for incredible footage, nonetheless. Just as important, he is a blast to work with! Keith kept us laughing, gave great insight and direction to get the best possible shots, and didn't miss a single precious moment. Our guests loved being around him, and he skillfully moved around our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception so as not to intrude or disturb anyone. We honestly feel so privileged to have worked with Keith, and are incredibly grateful for his gifts as a videographer! Keith made us feel truly special, not simply like another bride and groom. I would encourage any couple to entrust him with their special day, and we would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Annie · Married on 09/25/2015

Best. Videographer. Ever. Keith and Collins were amazing to work with. Extremely professional, talented, and fun. The highlight video they put together for our wedding was beyond what I ever expected. Our family and friends can't stop raving about the quality and cinematography! I would book Keith again in a heartbeat. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Taryn · Married on 09/19/2015

Keith and Collins did an exceptional job capturing all of my details. They captured these details without interrupting the special events that happened throughout our special day. Keith captured the emotion of the day perfectly in our highlight video. Keith incorporated my mother, who passed away just 4 months before the wedding, into our highlight video as well. Keith and Collins were down to earth and fit right in with the other vendors and my guests. Keith went above and beyond to make sure my day and video footage was perfect! I can't wait to have him film another special event. I highly recommend him to anyone with an upcoming wedding or special event!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/05/2015

Keith did an absolutely outstanding job on our wedding highlight video. He was extremely quick in getting the video back to us and the quality of his work is truly beyond compare. I don't think I could be any more pleased with Keith as our videographer.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Keith was flexible, enthusiastic, and a team player right from the start for our big day! We fell in love with his work, even before we got the first sneak peek of our video the morning we arrived to our honeymoon destination. He captured every moment and put it to music in a way we will never forget. Thank you Keith, we are forever grateful!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Christine · Married on 07/11/2015

Unparalleled artistry and professionalism. Truly a master of his craft! If you are in the market for a videographer, Keith Reagan is THE man for the job!

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/27/2015

Keith Reagan Film & Video did an outstanding job capturing our wedding. Those who have viewed our highlight real stated, "I felt like I was there!" He and his team are professional and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Keith Reagan Film & Video was the first vendor we booked when planning our wedding. We met him at the Richmond Wedding Expo where we fell in love with the emotional connection his work provided us. We also were delighted that we won one of the prizes at the Richmond Wedding Expo for his services! The unique service that his associate, Collins Reagan, provided with capturing footage of the entire venue from a birds eye view using a drone was exhilarating - our family cannot stop talking about the futuristic company!

Since he was the first vendor we booked, you can imagine the flexibility his company had to have for us to plug in our venue and other aspects into position. He takes pride in being timely and responsive- Keith Reagan Film & Video allows a bride and groom to be stress-free on their big day!

We were shocked to see the turn-around time the company was able to accomplish. While on our Honeymoon we were surprised with another highlight reel we were able to toast while enjoying together. If you want Cinematography on your day this is the company to go with!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Vincent · Married on 06/20/2015

Keith is very talented and captured the wedding ceremony through reception perfectly. Watching the music video he produced brings back the true feelings and emotions of the day, allowing us to relive the experience. As father of the bride I wanted the best for my special daughter and I got this and more through Keith and his work. I highly recommend Keith Reagan for your special events. He is a true Cinematographer.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

I am admittedly a picky person. Keith blew my standards through the roof. If you are even considering having a videographer at your wedding, I highly recommend you review his work and contact him. He has a special talent for capturing the moments that matter during your wedding and compiling them into a beautiful video so that you can relive your day over and over. He has a charming personality that will make you feel at ease and forget he is even there while he is filming. Prior to the wedding, it was actually my fiance's idea to have a video made. I am so, so glad that he insisted on it. I can't say enough great things about Keith; he is amazing.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Keith Reagan is the best Videographer/Cinematographer on the market! He is super sweet and very professional. He captures EVERYTHING. He is a fun guy to work with. I got married June 13, 2015 and I received my highlight video the night after my wedding! He gets everything to you in a timely manner. I watch my video every day! I just love it! Don't worry about doing your research, TRUST me, I did mine and ya some others were cheaper, but Keith's quality and just everything about his videos is MUCH better. Keith's videos are more like movies, I am telling you, you will not find a videographer/cinematographer as good as Keith. He is great, and I will recommend him to anyone getting married! HE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. Not only do I have pictures, I also have a highlight video, and all the raw footage from my special day that I can watch over and over. I can re-live my wedding day thanks to Keith.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Caroline · Married on 06/06/2015

Keith is awesome! I am so glad we had him for our wedding! He was so easy to work with and did a fabulous job!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

April · Married on 05/30/2015

We are so lucky to have found Keith via an Internet search. Keith is creative, patient, flexible, and has expertise in this industry. He is innovative and provides a quality product using state of the art equipment. His goal is to please his clients. I have already secured his services for the wedding of our second child.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/16/2015

Keith is AMAZING!!!! During the initial steps of planning our wedding and the budget we did not plan to have a videographer. After a lot of thought I emailed Keith to determine if we could make it work. From the first email, introducing himself not as a videographer, but a cinematographer his professionalism and skill at capturing the special moments of our special day was evident in every interaction we had. He is super speedy with returning any email I sent along the planning process. Wedding day was awesome and he made us feel like movie stars :) The best though was his final product... Our special day captured perfectly. We recieved our video within days and it was absolutely perfect. We chose to watch our movie most nights of our honeymoon, and we were instantly transported back to the way we felt on our wedding day! I wish I could hire Keith to document every important aspect of my life as he does so in such an amazing way I can't believe we ever thought we could do without!!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

He is the best in the game!! Down to earth, professional and very good at want he does.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Morgan · Married on 05/02/2015

Keith and Collins,

Oh my word. Words can't even express what those videos mean to Jospeh and I. We are literally sitting in Kamari beach in Santorini watching them over and over! We are completely in awe and could never thank you enough. Ahhhh. Speechless. Thank you thank you. You couldn't have captured our day and better.

Keith is amazing. Is communication and love for his job is undeniable. He was absolutely amazing. It captured our day better than I could have ever imagined. His videos are priceless.

Thanks again Keith! My husband and I are forever grateful.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Lydia · Married on 04/11/2015

We chose Keith as our videographer based on the recommendation from our Venue. We were not disappointed!! We love both our wedding videos and he truly captured all the love and excitement from our wedding day. We can't wait to see the rest of our footage. If you are trying to decide whether to hire a videographer for your wedding, give Keith a call. Do not wait! Your wedding day will go by so quickly, it's wonderful to be able to relive your day in Keith's beautiful videos.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/04/2015

Keith Reagan & Rutsen Eagle's iDo package was absolutely the best decision that I made for my wedding (other than marrying my husband, of course)! My wedding was the best day in my life, and thanks to Keith, I am able to relive it over and over again!

I was so caught up in the evening, that I don't even remember seeing Keith at the reception, but based on the footage that I've received, he was somehow everywhere and captured everything!

Less than 48 hours after the wedding, Keith sent me our highlight video, and it was better than I could've ever hoped for. I will never know how he managed to fit the emotion of the entire evening into a 3-minute video, but he did.

Exactly 2 weeks from the wedding, we had our ipad with the iDo album in our hands and were instantly awed. It is an absolutely gorgeous display of photos and videos that is truly a leap beyond what I've ever seen of any wedding album.

As a teacher marrying a teacher, we had a very tight wedding budget, and limited costs in other places in order to make sure we didn't settle when it came to the photography and videography. Keith is, without a doubt, beyond worth the investment, and I'd recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 04/21/2015