Reagan Studios Reviews

170 | Williamsburg, VA

170 Reviews for Reagan Studios

Lisa · Married on 04/22/2017

Keith is the BEST OF THE BEST!!! He did my sons wedding 4 years ago & was amazing. He just did my daughters wedding April 22, 2017 - Savannah & Foster - check it out - SIMPLY AWESOME!!!! So many compliments on his work - I cannot express how happy & thrilled we are & how others either wished they had used him or that he could travel to them!! Our entire family - our extended family - our friends who are family - everyone is so pleased with his work, the quality of his work, the originality of his work & how easy and comfortable it is to work with him & his team. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED !!!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Deborah · Married on 04/02/2017

I have no doubt, Keith Reagan is the best! First of all the quality of the video is always great. Second, he can really make everybody comfortable. My husband and I wanted to have fun and we didn't want to spend too much time posing for pictures or movies. Well, Keith really took his time to record every single moment of our wedding without taking away time from our celebration!! He put together a fantastic video that has been watched even overseas by my big Italian Family!!! We all enjoyed music, food, dancing and singing karaoke without even notice that he was working hard for us!! He really catches the essence and meaning of the event and the feeling of all the guests and the couple. Our wedding was a big success also because of him and his son. He is very professional with a pleasant twist of good sense of humor. I love the way he works and the results are amazing. Grazie mille Keith and son (Collins is amazing with the drone!!!!!) Thank you very much. Deborah Molaschi-Ratliff

Sent on 04/14/2017

Lesley · Married on 03/11/2017

Our entire experience with Keith and his team was amazing and exceeded our expectations in every way! All of our interactions with Keith were extremely smooth, he was so easy to work with and communicate with! The day of the wedding, Keith and Collins were on site early getting plenty of footage and both were so easy to work with throughout the entire day! I am most excited about the end product though! I am absolutely so very glad Keith was there to capture our special day in a video! We had an amazing photographer but it's so awesome how much is captured in video that you cannot get in still photos! Keith sent us a quick preview video 2 days after the wedding! That was our first experience seeing the day and we were so excited! The videos are awesome and we are so grateful to have them, I would recommend Keith and his team anytime!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Patti · Married on 12/31/2016

Keith put an amazing video together for my daughter Jesse and Ryan at their NYE wedding last week end. Could not be happier! Thank you so very much.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Lindsay · Married on 12/17/2016

I have been dreaming about my wedding since I was a little girl and began planning it the moment I got engaged. Two of the most important things to me were photography and videography/cinematography. These were the two things I would get to hold on to and look back on for the rest of my life so they were the first things I booked. 4 months into my engagement we celebrated my sisters wedding. Same venue, different photographer and cinematographer. Her videos came out and I WAS IN LOVE. They were amazing. You literally felt like you were reliving the day watching them (not to mention she got TWO) There was one problem. I had just put down a $1000 deposit on a videographer that I now didn't like. I was heartbroken. I spent the next 4 months trying to talk myself into liking my original videographer since I couldn't just "throw away" my $1000 deposit. We had already spent so much on the wedding ourselves I couldn't afford anything else. That was when my mom contacted Keith Regan. We explained our situation, he happened to be available (it was a Christmas miracle) and he went above and beyond to work with us. We did end up losing a little bit of money, but I have never been so happy with a decision. If you are trying to decide GO WITH KEITH. Working with him is a blast, his drone shots are incredible, and you end up with everything you hoped for and more. (Not to mention the sneak peak you get THE DAY AFTER your wedding) Talk about good service. We can't thank Keith enough for giving us a gift we will treasure forever.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Erin · Married on 12/03/2016

We used Keith for our wedding, and couldn't have been happier with the first video he shared (and sure we will love the full footage when we get it!). Keith really did a wonderful job not just capturing great footage, but artfully crafting the snapshot videos -- the light and timing, everything was beautiful. Keith was even so sweet that he sent us a few stills from the wedding THAT NIGHT, so we woke up the day after the wedding and had some beautiful images to share with our family. Would use him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Julie · Married on 11/12/2016

Keith was great to work with - we had the first highlight video set to music only four days after the wedding! It was so wonderful to see the happiness that he captured - when you are there, you only see what you see, but when you watch the video, you see what you missed...all the other special moments that happened outside of your line of vision! We were also able to share the video with people who weren't able to travel to the wedding but wanted to experience the event remotely. Also, the drone videos were the best if any part of the wedding/reception will be outdoors. The camera was able to get aerial views and then swoop in for closeups! I strongly recommend Keith. He surpassed my expectations!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Stephen · Married on 10/28/2016

Keith is literally Amazing!!! I cannot say enough nice things about him or his work. Each time I watch our Wedding Video I get to experience every emotion I felt on that day, all over again. It is truly a blessing to know that we will forever have our video to remind us of the love we share for one another. If you are considering hiring a videographer, I would strongly suggest it, furthermore select Keith Reagan Film & Video! You will not be disappointed! Keith you Rock!!! Thanks Again!

Sent on 11/09/2016

A · Married on 10/20/2016

This is the second time my family has used Keith Reagan Film and Video services. Both times his work has been phenomenal! Your wedding day will go by so fast but he captures each moment of your wedding so that you can cherish it forever. This was hands down the best investment we made for our wedding and HIGHLY recommend Keith for your wedding video, he is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Nicolette · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I got married in October and we chose Keith and his son to capture our wedding memories. They both did a phenomenal job-they were able to get great shots of both my husband and I from different locations at the same time. The end result were more than we could have asked for-our guests were not only impressed by their amazing work but continuously talk about how nice and funny they were to every guest. And the drone they used to capture magical views was very impressive and a hit at the wedding. I have friends getting married and I recommend them to them for their big days. Great work and team!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2016

My husband and I were lucky enough to win a vow renewal ceremony at the beautiful Fairview Farm in Powhatan, Va. Included in our winning package was videography by another production company. He cancelled at the last minute and lucky for us, Keith donated his time and services. And he did so on a week night in the middle of two weekends where he worked double weddings. To say we were grateful is an under statement! He was professional to work with, has amazing vision, and catches all the big important moments as well as the little moments that you won't see yourself on your big day. Not only did he step in last minute, but his turn around time for our video was one week. So fast for such an amazing production and memory! I never knew how much I would cherish his work until I saw it for myself. If you're on the fence about including videography in your wedding budget, find a way to make it happen! And definitely hire Keith! He is extremely professional, flexible, and dedicated to getting all of your special moments on tape. You will see the footage and feel like it was a fairytale day. He makes it all come together seamlessly. There truly aren't enough words to communicate how happy and pleased my husband and I are with Keith's production.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Louise · Married on 10/09/2016

Keith did a fantastic job under ever-changing circumstances due to Hurricane Matthew. No power at our venue caused us to move elsewhere for showers, hair and makeup. Keith went with the flow and was able to redirect his team to capture "actual" prep. We thought the weather would prevent use of the drone for the "first look" but he somehow managed to still pull it off. Received the highlight reel after just one week and can hardly believe how fabulous the results are. As the MOB, I can honestly say the videographer was outside the budget and it took some doing to convince me but I now join with others who say you will regret not doing it. Keith was pleasant with everyone, worked very well with our photographer, and never interfered with the natural flow of activities. Best of all, Keith captured every emotion of the day and that video is already a priceless treasure. It will be played for years to come.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

Keith and Collins were absolutely amazing! We were undecided about having a videographer but once I saw some of his previous videos I knew I had to have him for our wedding day. They were professional and fun to work with and made everyone feel comfortable. We received our first and second highlight videos within days of our wedding and the raw footage in less than two weeks. We couldn't imagine not having the videos to look back on and highly recommend hiring them for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Teresa · Married on 08/20/2016

The choice to have wedding videos produced by Keith was definitely the right decision. We are so glad to have these memories to view for years to come. The moments and details Keith captured bring every emotion of that day back to life. We are very grateful! Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Audrey · Married on 07/23/2016

Keith and his team are incredible! I cannot say enough great things about his work. The day of, we had two videographers, Keith and a very nice young man whose name escapes me at the moment. They were both absolute pleasures to work with and the prefect mixture of professional and fun that got everyone around them to relax. The videos he created of my wedding made me and my groom and our family and our friends cry over and over again. Thank you so much! I was hesitant at first to spend the money on the videographer, but for the caliber of his work, Keith's fees are modest. Hiring him was one of the best decisions I made while planning the wedding. The memories he captured will warm my heart for the rest of my life. Thank you.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Shilpa · Married on 07/16/2016

Keith was amazing and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Morgan · Married on 07/08/2016

We used Keith as the videographer for our wedding at the John Marshall Ballrooms. Keith was AMAZING. I was so excited to see how the video turned out and needless to say I was not disappointed. It was very apparent that during the wedding he knew exactly what angles to record at, what lighting would be best and where we should be in order to get the best footage. Every special moment was captured in the video and it all flowed perfectly with the song I had chosen. Not to mention that we had the video a few days after the wedding! I have never gotten so many compliments on something more than I have from this video. People who were at the wedding and those who weren’t that saw it had nothing but wonderful things to say. Everyone including myself were very impressed. Keith was very professional throughout the entire process and made sure that I was pleased with how everything turned out. I would highly recommend Keith for any future wedding or event. He deserves everyone’s business, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Pamela · Married on 07/02/2016

Keith is amazing. He did a great job capturing our special day and we got to see one of our wedding videos while we we're still on our honeymoon :). We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/10/2016

I would recommend Keith to anyone who wants to have superb wedding videography. Keith was so professional. During the wedding day he captured moments that I never dreamed of. Keith published the wedding vimeo and my first thought was WOW. I was astonished at the film. To be honest I have watched the wedding vimeo so much its insane. I love Keith's work and his professionalism. Keith made my wedding day fun, exciting, and well worth it. I have received so many calls and text on how professional Keith was and how he was filming the wedding day as if we were in Hollywood. My husband and I are so thankful we chose Keith to prepare videography for our special day. THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Keri · Married on 06/04/2016

Keith,

It was such a pleasure working with you! We wanted to express our upmost

appreciation for everything you did to make our wedding day that much more special. We

couldn’t have chosen a better videographer to film our wedding day. You are so easy to

work with and a ton of fun! You went above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding

video is so beautifully done and unlike anything we had imagined it would be. We were

completely blown away! You didn’t let a single moment go uncaptured. It brings tears of

joy to our eyes each time we watch it and it will be cherished always! Your work is

absolutely exceptional and we will highly recommend you to everyone we know!!

Forever Gratefully,

Keri and Ty

Sent on 06/30/2016

Julia · Married on 05/28/2016

Working with Keith was a fantastic experience from start to finish. Hiring him to film our wedding was undoubtedly one of our best decisions. Prompt and professional is an understatement- I think Keith answered all e-mails in under an hour and just 2 weeks out from our wedding we had both highlight videos and all of our raw footage- incredible! if you want to remember your wedding in a very special way- hire Keith!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Amber · Married on 05/21/2016

Your wedding day literally flies. No matter how in the moment you are trying to be, there is still a ton of stuff you will miss. Keith will do a spectacular job capturing your special day in ways that you could not even imagine.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Sandy · Married on 05/21/2016

Keith is absolutely fantastic. Prompt, professional and courteous. His work speaks volumes and I could not be more pleased. My daughter was married on Saturday and he had a video ready Sunday afternoon. Hope he is available when my son chooses to marry.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Carrie · Married on 04/30/2016

Keith was an absolute dream to work with and the video he took of our wedding was absolutely stunning. Not only was he the definition of professionalism on our wedding day, he and Collins added such a lighthearted touch to the overall atmosphere of the day. The groomsmen were absolutely obsessed with the drone that he brought, and the shots that he got with it were absolutely beautiful. I cannot say enough kind words about Keith. He added such a wonderful touch to our wedding, and all of my bridesmaids were telling me that they wanted him to do their weddings because he was so much fun. If your considering booking a videographer, you definitely cannot go wrong with Keith!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/16/2016

Keith was absolutely amazing! Very professional and worked seamlessly alongside my photographer. His work is high quality and I got my video back very fast! Worth every penny spent and would reccomend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2016