REA Kitchen & Rentals Reviews

68 | Suwanee, GA

68 Reviews for REA Kitchen & Rentals

Ehizele Osehobo 路 Married on 06/05/2020

Amazing Food

Between the delicious jollof rice and jerk chicken, the cultural injection into our wedding was well received by all our guests. Adeola was great to work with

Sent on 11/26/2019

Dolamu Solaru 路 Married on 12/06/2019

Good Food and Great Service.

Mrs Ganny, your professionalism during our wedding was 100%. I didn't have to worry about the quality/service of food. All my guests were all satisfied and are still talking about how good the food was. Thank you REA Kitchen and team!!!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Chimwemwe

Chimwemwe Mnensa 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Great service

When we were getting ready for our wedding my husband said he didn鈥檛 care about anything other than the food being African so I had to find someone who can make good African food coz he is very picky. We went for our tasting and my husband loved the food and on the wedding day it was even better then how it tasted at the tasting. Rea is very professional as well which is a plus. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 10/31/2019

REA Kitchen & Rentals's reply:

Thanks for your review. It was a joy working with you both. Thanks for choosing REA as your preffered caterer. Again, God bless your marriage. 馃挄

Lynn 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent!

Ms Adeola was a pleasure to work with at our wedding . She made the process so smooth planning and day of wedding. She arrived on time, conducted her business with minimal intrusion and was very professional. Everything was set up on time, and the food was packed in the fridge and the kitchen cleaned as if no one had been there.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Belinda Buado 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent Wedding Experience

My husband and I wed on July 06, 2019, we are so glad that we hired REA Kitchen to cater all our wedding food. The food was not only delicious but also very well presented. My experience with REA Kitchen was beyond what I imagined, she went above and beyond to ensure all my needs were met. Prior to my wedding REA and staff sat down with me and assisted me with putting together a suitable menu that can accommodate my large wedding guest count (400), she also went over exactly how she would arrange food on the day of the wedding and how many staff would be on hand to help. Every detail was discussed with us in detail and in writing. I would highly recommend using REA Kitchen on your big day, all my guest said it鈥檚 the best wedding food they鈥檝e had.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Revelation

Revelation Walker 路 Married on 06/30/2019

A delight & pleasure

As an Event professional REA KITCHEN is a delight and a vendor that definitely reduces 鈥渟tress鈥 levels. She is my choice for catering. I enjoy working with her & her staff.

Sent on 12/14/2018

REA Kitchen & Rentals's reply:

I am always happy working with you as a professional event planner. Very detail and responsive. Thank you for considering us. Looking forward to more businesses together.

Nneka 路 Married on 04/28/2019

Delicious food and great service!

Rea catered our Nigerian wedding in Atlanta in March 2019. We decided to do the event family style, which is a bit unconventional for a typical Nigerian event. Adeola was great and was very patient with us as we made many last minute changes. Adeola and her team delivered the family style fantastically and now several guests are excited to try family style at their own events.

Sent on 02/06/2020

Omoye Osehobo 路 Married on 02/23/2019

5-Star Nigerian Catering

This food was amazing. We had a few of their Nigerian appetizers and entrees at our wedding, and it was sooooo good. At the tasting, you could see the level of effort that was put into the presentation and the taste, and REA catering & staff definitely came through on the big day.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Agartha O. 路 Married on 12/14/2018

Exceptional, Outstanding and First Class Service!

Thank you so much Rea Kitchen and Rentals for the wonder catering at my daughter's graduation party in May 2018. I can always rate Rea Kitchen with exceptional score, they provide outstanding service to their customers in a timely and efficient manner. The food was beautifully displayed and the buffet was set up elegantly; the food was delicious with great variety and plentiful. The servers were professional and kind, they packed the food neatly and cleaned the kitchen as if no one had been there. My family and friends said it was a first-class event and I couldn't agree more. I will definitely recommend Rea Kitchen and Rentals and would use them again myself. Thanks again and God bless.

Agartha

Sent on 12/14/2018

Audrey B 路 Married on 10/18/2018

Job Well Done!

The service was very professional, they worked with my budget and schedule to ensure that my daughter's wedding was exceptional. It was hard enough planning a wedding in a different city, with REA Catering communication was flawless. The food was the buzz of the night, my friends still ask me who catered. Thank you, thank you, thank you REA Catering!

Audrey - Fort Wayne, IN

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Tucker 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Search No Further...

Excellent service and delicious food! Perfect caterer for any event! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Ola 路 Married on 08/25/2018

REA Catering is the best. Her food and service were great. Very patient woman and always ready to help.

REA service is excellent and exceptional.

Sent on 11/28/2018

REA Kitchen & Rentals's reply:

Ola is such a unique person...sweet, respective and nice. I was blessed to know you. Thank you for choosing REA for your wedding services. We appreciate your business.

Tobi 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely The Best Decision I Ever Made

Choosing REA was the best decision I ever made and I am sure it will be yours too, for whoever uses their services. The meals were so delicious, to this day, my guests keep mentioning how great the food was.
    Their professionalism was top notch, well dressed and well coordinated.
    Did I mention the owner -Adeola is such a nice, pleasant and patient woman, that to this day we have a wonderful relationship.
    Awesome business model.

Sent on 11/29/2018

REA Kitchen & Rentals's reply:

Through the course of Tobi's wedding we have developed a beautiful relationship. I enjoyed every minute of the planning and catering with her. Thanks Tobi for your feedback. It means a lot to us. Thanks so very much for making us a part of your beautiful wedding. Happy holidays!
  • Tamia & Kelsey

Tamia 路 Married on 08/05/2018

FH and I loved our tasting with REA! If you want food cooked from the heart choose this wonderful full service caterer! Also book plenty of time in advance so you can experience great above and beyond hospitality!

Sent on 05/17/2018

REA Kitchen & Rentals's reply:

It was an honor catering this beautiful couple's wedding. You made everything easy for us. We appreciate your business.

rosetta 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding July 21

I had a wonderful experience working with Mrs. Ganny. I was very impressed with her customer service and the cuisine she prepared for the wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure we were getting what we wanted and worked with our other vendors to ensure the success of our wedding. I would definitely recommend REA Kitchen!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

REA Kitchen & Rentals's reply:

Rosetta was a delight to work with. She trusted our humble but professional recommendations on all that matters. It was such an honor and privilege to work with you. Thanks so very much for choosing REA as your preffered vendor.

Geraldine 路 Married on 07/08/2018

Geraldine M

Food was delicious and service was great. Very satisfied.

Sent on 11/26/2018

REA Kitchen & Rentals's reply:

It was a great pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing REA as your preferred caterer. We truly appreciate your business.
  • Abel & Lucienne

Abel & Lucienne 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent Service & Quality All the Way Around

By far, REA Catering offered outstanding quality and service! They were extremely professional and friendly-a good balance that is extremely rare to find. REA Catering will meet or surpass your expectations. Will definitely use them in the future! Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/27/2018

REA Kitchen & Rentals's reply:

It was such an honor to cater your wedding. God will continue to bless your marriage. Thanks for choosing REA.

Adeola Oshodi 路 Married on 06/09/2018

June 9th 2018

Rea and her staff were very professional for my wedding. I didn't have to worry about the quality/service of food. All my guests were all satisfied and happy with the meal choices.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Ogechukwu 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Great Great Service

Excellent service. I didn't have to worry about anything. She was very concerned about myself and my husband and made sure we had something to eat.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Jane 路 Married on 04/07/2018

My Experience

My experience was excellent. They were professional, patient and wonderful to work with. They went above and beyond all expectations and coped with my last minute changes and requests. I will and still use them them for my catering need no mater how small.

Sent on 11/29/2018

REA Kitchen & Rentals's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you . Thanks for doing business with REA. We are here to help with your catering needs whether small or big. God bless.
  • Adebimpe

Adebimpe 路 Married on 03/24/2018

The food was one to remember at my wedding!!!

I got married in March and we are In November and people are still raving bout the food they ate at my wedding. That's how awesome the food was. Service and professionalism was off the charts and we never ran out of food!

Sent on 11/27/2018

REA Kitchen & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Adebimpe for bringing us to North Carolina to cater your engagement and wedding. We enjoyed our stay. It was a pleasure to work with you.

L 路 Married on 01/14/2018

They do a good job!

You will be happy with the service and the quality of the food.

Sent on 09/24/2019

gigi 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Ms. Rea was amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure our needes were met.The food itself was awesome... oyr guests made sure to comment on how much they enjoyed the food.It was a stress free experience working with her. Thank for making our day extra special.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Layo 路 Married on 08/18/2017

Rea kitchen and Rentals went ABOVE and BEYOND for me! Transformed the hall into what I never believed it could be transformed into. The food? Simply delicious! Mama and her staff are very organized and Mama knows her craft, well! Thank you so much for making my day a beautiful one. I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better one. 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Sent on 10/23/2017

REA Kitchen & Rentals's reply:

Knowing Layo was a big deal for me. She trusted me with all her wedding plans and catering. I was first hired to cater and before you know it she decided I take care of the planning and decoration. We developed a relationship over that short period and she calls me 'mama.' That s how sweet and respectful Layo was. Happy married life. 鉂

Buki 路 Married on 04/29/2017

The food was amazing. She's very professional and I would recommend her to anyone who asks. She did a great job with the food, and providing the tablecloths and other materials as needed. She was very responsive when contacted and when planning a wedding you need a vendor that you can count on! It's rare to find that these days and I appreciate the time she took to make sure my wedding day went smoothly. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/23/2017