Raymond House Reviews

4 | Raymond, OH

4 Reviews for Raymond House

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2018

It was great!

Dee did a great job of having flexibility with my wishes. She made a beautiful backdrop for the main table and overall it was very affordable considering the number of guests.

The ceremony on the dock was absolutely beautiful . The staff did an amazing job

Sent on 02/04/2019

L and Y · Married on 06/23/2018

Perfect memorable and affordable wedding!!

The owner, Mrs. Dee is very personable from beggining of the wedding planning till the day after the wedding. Knowing Mrs. Dee won’t make suggetion to make money, but to make our wedding image to the reality at affordable price made us very comfortable through out the planning. All workers were also great decorating the lake for the wedding (it was perfect!) and reception room, and providing great service throughout the night. We didn’t want to be cheap on drinks, so letting us bring all alcohol drinks was excellent!! We also wanted to have a kids-friendly wedding with indoor bounce house and toys - it all came true with Mrs. Dee’s support. If you like to have a great memory with close friends and family members, we recommend meeting Mrs. Dee!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Raymond House's reply:

Lando and Yoko: Thank you so very much for your wonderful comments . We are presently expanding our profile and your comments are invaluable to us. Hope all is going well. Come see us!!!!
  • Linda

Linda Stark · Married on 06/22/2019

Family Reunion Fun

My family of about 30 had a lovely evening at Raymond House. The food and service were excellent. I couldn't believe the price I was quoted for such a large amount of food. Dee was so gracious by allowing those who wanted to linger to continue hang out by the pond even after our scheduled meeting time. I highly recommend Raymond House to all who are interested.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Lacy

Lacy · Married on 10/20/2018

It was great but could've been better.

Dee and Terry went to great lengths to make my day great. I can't say enough about the decorations and all the details they put in. I will say my guests and I weren't impressed with the fried chicken. It was very dry and almost inedible. The lasagna was top notch. I was also very unhappy I overpaid by 12 guests for the buffet yet I had almost no food left over. A guest had told me she witnessed staff carrying out way more food than what was returned to me at the end of the night. I would recommend their venue in the future but be careful of using the outdoor facilities in the late fall. It was way too cold inside for my guests.

Sent on 02/14/2019