Ravishing Radish Catering Reviews

Ravishing Radish Catering 5
Ravishing Radish Catering 6
Ravishing Radish Catering 7

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

The experience we had with Ravishing Radish before the wedding day was great. They are very accommodating and communicative with expectations as well as how the evening will run from a serving standpoint.
    The big day arrived and we were beyond happy with EVERYTHING about RR. The service was incredible (bartenders and wait staff) additionally all of my guests raved about the food endlessly. There were tons of people that let me know in the days afterward how delicious everything was and I concur.
    They have plenty of Gluten free options as well so I (the bride who has Celiac Disease) could be sure to partake in most of the goodies they served.
    Loved them and special shout out to Annalee - she was lovely to work with.

Diana · Married on 08/24/2018

Our biggest concern for the entire wedding was ensuring safe, gluten free food for the Bride who has Celiac Disease and other food allergies. Ravishing Radish surpassed our expectations with exceptional food quality that was delicious for all guests and safe for the Bride. Thank you RR for wonderful and professional planning and event staff! We will work with you again!

Tanya · Married on 06/23/2018

Ravishing Radish was the best choice we could've made for our wedding day catering! Everyone at our wedding LOVED the food- it was the most frequent compliment we received from our guests, even a month after the wedding. Not only was the food delicious, but Jessie was such a pleasure to work with! She helped us stay within our budget and was always so quick to respond to e-mails. When looking for a caterer, the one thing that set Ravishing Radish apart from others was that they did open houses. We attended 3 different open houses where we got to taste different things on their menu and see the staff in action and ask as many questions as needed (as well as complimentary drinks at these events). They were professional and everything was presented beautifully!

Briena · Married on 11/03/2017

I was glad we chose Ravishing Radish to cater our wedding. Annalee helped us plan out everything before hand and the day of staff were great and set up the chairs and tables extremely quick. There was confusion with the food, we thought some of the food was supposed to be served hot (chicken skewers & potatoe skewers) but the staff advised day of that they are always served cold. If I had known that I may have chosen other food to serve to our guests. My guests said the Ribs were delicious and those were served warm.

Reina · Married on 09/02/2017

We loved Ravishing Radish! They catered our wedding in September. I can't say enough good things about Annalee, she was so wonderful and accommodating. We had some last minute guest additions with dietary restrictions (sigh. thanks fam.), and Annalee worked with the chef to make last minute adjustments--which she did not need to do. She was responsive, professional, and thought of every little detail that we failed to think of.

Our guests really loved all the food the day of the wedding. The braised beef short ribs were tender, a true feat when serving 150 people. The mac and cheese was also delicious, and our vegetarian and gluten free friends really enjoyed their meal too.

I think everyone raved the most about the appetizers. We did the grilled cheese shooters and the button mushrooms. Guests still talk about those! I really appreciated that they brought some appetizers up to my husband and I while we were signing our marriage certificate with some champagne. It can be tough to find a second to eat during a wedding as the bride and groom, and it was so sweet that they took care of us.

They also did bar services for us. They allowed us to provide our own alcohol--big cost saver for us--and we used their bar tenders. The bar tenders were wonderful! So friendly and very fast. They quickly learned to make my husband and I's signature drinks, which everyone loved.

Seriously five stars!

Laura · Married on 07/29/2017

My now husband, and I, could never have imagined a better catering company to cater our wedding. We were an out-of-town couple, planning a Seattle wedding from Denver. My parents went to a venue open house and met Annalee and immediately knew we wanted to work with her. Not only were the food samplings amazing, but the customer service was above and beyond and continued to be throughout the entire process.

Annalee and her team helped us to design the ideal menu, including gluten free and vegetarian meals for certain guests. I can't tell you the number of guests who told us our food was the best food they had ever had at a wedding (the short ribs were a HUGE hit!).

Prior to the ceremony, I asked a few members of the Ravishing Radish staff if they had a mint or piece of gum with them. Unfortunately, they did not, so I went upstairs in our venue to get ready for the big walk down the aisle. Less than 5 minutes later, a member of the Ravishing Radish team served me (and my husband...just in case!) a mint on a platter. I was so appreciative and couldn't believe someone had gone to find me a mint...and delivered it on a silver platter!

Throughout the entire evening, the staff kept everything running smoothly. From the food service, to help with passed champagne I requested, to the clean up, and general kindness to all guests...I would say they are truly the best option when it comes to Seattle catering. My parents have hired many caterers in the Seattle area for their business - and they agreed...Ravishing Radish is top notch.

If you're lucky enough to work with Annalee, you will be completely at ease as she is very knowledgeable about all things wedding related and she is able to walk you through every detail of the day.

Thank you to the entire Ravishing Radish team for making our wedding the most amazing day of our lives! We so appreciate all the hard work you put into making our day so perfect.

Claire · Married on 05/13/2017

We hired Ravishing Radish for our reception in May and they did an exceptional job! The food was absolutely delicious and even though we chose buffet style, the presentation was beautiful and was served so it looked like a plated meal. We heard from multiple guests that the food was some of the best they had eaten at a wedding reception and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer!

Morgan · Married on 05/12/2017

Our venue had a list of preferred caterers for us to choose from and Ravishing Radish was the best value for what we were looking for when we received quotes. Catering is by far the biggest expense of a wedding and we wanted to make sure we got an awesome result and they did not disappoint! We had a great tasting and Annalee was there every step of the way even when planning her own wedding which was a week before ours! We wanted a sit down plated meal and we got rave reviews of everything people ate from the appetizers to salads to dinner! The service was fantastic! The only couple of hiccups were at the bar but that was because we decided to bring our own alcohol and there was such a large assortment it was hard to keep track! We had Dick's Burgers brought in as a late night snack and their servers took them around on dance floor and lounge area on silver platters which was so cool! Because of our venue we had to do all of the rentals, tables, dishware etc and RR took care of all of it and made my vision of a long table down the center of the room really work! They were a great team to work with!

Allison · Married on 10/07/2016

100% worth the money. The food was amazing and we got compliments all night long. They know what they're doing! Setup and delivery and takedown and the service was fantastic. Loved Ravishing Radish!

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

Ravishing Radish provided AMAZING food! People complimented how good the food was all night and even bring it up now, which we feel doesn't happen often. I have a food allergy and they easily accommodated what we needed and labeled allergies for our guests. They were easy to communicated with, were professional and took great care of making our wedding great! We would hands down recommend anyone looking for beautiful, delicious food to use Ravishing Radish! They were the best!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/24/2015

The venue staff and the amazing food made my wedding a glorious experience. From planning with the staff prior to the event (organized, responsive, comprehensive) and the staff on the day of (flexible, kind, amazing), I can't say enough for how amazing! The food...I keep getting compliments for how good the food was (I am secretly craving more), we had the short ribs, potatoes, coconut chicken, salad and chocolate torte. Perfection! They also accosted for my gluten allergy! They allowed me to bring my own food favors and set up my items on their tables. The room is naturally beautiful and they added their own accents, candles and tea lights. The night was magical and I want to relive it!

Mauri · Married on 08/03/2014

Hands down the best food I have ever had at a wedding. And that wasn't even just my opionion -- our family and friends still comment on how good the food was. We decided not to skimp on the food for our wedding and RR was definitely worth the extra $. They even pre-plated all the wedding partie's dinner plates for them which was so thoughtful. I don't know if my husband and I would have eaten at our own wedding. Even the presentation is out of this world. The people were also a complete pleasure to work with and flexible with catering to our tastes. I definitely would recommend them and I definitely would use them again.

Sean · Married on 07/26/2014

When we began to plan our event, our number one priority was to have good food. Many of our guests were hospitality industry veterans who can hold a high standard, so we also wanted amazing service. We found it in Ravishing Radish. They were professional, patient with us, accommodating of last minute changes, hit the ground running, and could adapt well to ever-changing needs and surprise challenges on event day.

The food tasted great and they were a pleasure to work with.

Anne Louise · Married on 01/13/2012

Everyone told us it was the best food they ever had at a wedding and we agreed.

Carol · Married on 07/25/2009

Wow! I just don't know where to begin. I'm not sure I can think of enough adjectives to describe these girls. They catered our wedding and we also had the ceremony and reception at The Yacht Club. First the food...there is truly nothing better! We were sold immediately with the mashed potato bar! But the menu for our wedding was TO DIE FOR!!! We are still hearing about it from our guests. They are inventive, creative, and oh so talented!

As for Heather, who was our coordinator....LOVE her! She is bubbly, smart, creative, and seems to love what she does. She was easily accessible and helped us out with things we were clueless about. I know I was driving her crazy near the end but she was nothing but lovely. And even though she was totally swamped the night of our wedding, she managed to pop in to give us a hug.

As for Celeste, who was in charge during the whole shin-dig, she was organized, sweet, responsive...a total doll!

The Yacht Club was gorgeous, although a little hot that night. But we didn't care. The day and night were PERFECT and we could not have done it without Ravishing Radish!

• Ristretto

Alan · Married on 08/30/2008

Its no wonder that Ravishing Radishes wins awards and high ratings. Their venue at the Tyee Yacht Club is a wonderful waterfront space. Heather was top notch and made the whole planning experience... fun! She had tons of suggestions and really spent a lot of time trying to help us stay within our budget but also provide a high caliber buffet. The entire catering staff was very friendly and professional. Fantastic. You won't have any regrets!

Ashley · Married on 12/07/2007

We loved working with Ravishing Radish! We decided to have heavy appetizers for our wedding instead of the traditional plated or buffet dinner. We also had a French themed wedding. Ravishing Radish (one of the five we could have worked with having rented the Sanctuary at Admiral) worked with us each step of the way in creating an innovative menue of savory crepes, croque monsieur, imported cheeses, salad nicoise, etc. Everyone RAVED about our food! The waitstaff and barstaff were also great! They let us purchase the ingredients for our signature cocktail, and they prepared the mixer ahead of time.

Everything was done professionally and the food was wonderful. I would hire them again in a second for another event!

We were thrilled with our choice of Ravishing Radish. The food was seasonal, fresh, nicely presented, and absolutely delicious, and there was a range of options and prices that helped with our budget. We didn't have our wedding at the company's venue, and we were pleased with their willingness to travel and their timely arrival despite lots of summer weekend traffic. The staff answered my questions quickly. I would absolutely recommend Ravishing Radish to everyone I know. If only the restaurant was still open so we could go back for more!

Tanya · Married on 08/06/2011

The wonderful ladies at Ravishing make me want to throw another wedding reception. My guests and I really enjoyed the food which was wonderful. As I was at my honeymoon resort I was dreaming about the food at our reception. The event staff more than anticipated our needs. They saved some of our appetizers that we would have missed during the cocktail hour while we were taking photos. The event staff were really flexible when we arrived early and they worked hard to get the dinner buffet ready early. They also made up plates for the groom and I so we didn't have to go through the line and had food ready when we were. I was dancing pretty hard in my satin ballgown and when I turned around one of the event staff had a glass of ice water and linen napkin for me. It was so appreciated. As I looked around the reception hall I noticed that the event staff was upbeat, positive, and smiling which really kept the whole atmosphere on a positive note. Working with the team beforehand we received really helpful advice about which sauces would go best together, but the food just sells itself. When we went in for the tasting it was the day after a close friends wedding where we were in the bridal party. We had a late and large brunch and then two hours later we attended the tasting. We had tasted at several other caterers and were generally disappointed so we went in with some reservations. When we tried the food my husband immediately wanted to hire Ravishing. It was pretty funny he was ready to write a check and take the sour orange mojo sauce with chicken home. The Ravishing team was so charming and helpful and assured him we would work out the details later but to enjoy the food. Ravishing also did our bar catering. Nick the bar manager was so helpful with the tasting and really helped us put together a fantastic wine/beer open bar. I cannot wait for RR to cater our next event.

Ella · Married on 07/23/2011

RR catered our wedding recently, and they were fantastic.

It was important to us (and my parents) to find a caterer who used organic, local ingredients. RR fit the bill, and they were willing to work within the constraints of our budget. (Herban Feast and Organic Table were not, and the latter was a bit rude about it too.)

They were also provided us with a private tasting, while other caterers would not. We don't live in Seattle, so we weren't able to go to group tastings. The private tasting was lovely and delicious -- they even opened up some prosecco for us.

Throughout the planning process, Heather was lovely to work with. I didn't have a planner or a day-of coordinator, and I honestly didn't need one with Heather's help. She was very responsive to my calls and emails, and exceedingly flexible with us as we changed our minds about the menu, guest count, etc. She must have written me at least 15 invoices during the year. She helped a ton with room set-up decisions, the timeline, and the menu. I know she's a super busy gal, but she was always on top of it, fun to chat with, and very composed. I loved working with Heather.

Heather only stopped in for a little while on the day-of, but she didn't need to be there the whole day -- she has an awesome staff. My friends who kindly stood in as day-of coordinators told me that the RR staff was super timely and professional.

And the FOOD! The food was amazing! We did family style, which was a big hit. We got lots of compliments on how delcious and fresh everything was. It was a great Pacific Northwest meal for our out-of-town guests.

Hiring RR was among the best decisions we made planning our wedding.

• Avery

Avery · Married on 08/24/2018

Wonderful Allergy-Friendly Caterer

I hired Ravishing Radish to cater my wedding this past August at Thornewood Castle. I have severe Celiac Disease (no gluten), as well as allergies to dairy, eggs, corn, soy, seasame, quinoa, and coffee, so I was having a really hard time finding a caterer who could make delicious food that I could eat, and that my guests would enjoy. Ravishing Radish did a spectacular job of creating tray passed hors d’oeuvres and an amazing dinner spread that was all GF, dairy free, egg free, and all my allergies free. We had pork skewers, balsamic vinegar fruit skewers, a walnut and stone fruit salad, fingerling potatoes, wild rice, grilled carrots, asparagus and green beans, delicious herbed chicken with tomatoes atop, and salmon with candied onions on top. All amazing and many guests came up to me to say how the food was wonderful. We had two bars, a champagne toast, and a number of waiters helping out. The day of the wedding went smoothly and I know this staff and the kitchen did a wonderful job making and serving the food, as well as setting everything up and tearing down exactly to my specifications and this is why they get five stars from me. One word of caution, their packages and rentals can be high priced ($45 to rent a high chair...), and occasionally the woman I worked with over email didn’t fully respond to my questions or was quite delayed in answering my emails. In the end all went well! I would use them again in a heartbeat, I was beyond pleased with the quality of the food and that they had worked with all of my allergies to create an amazing spread.

Ravishing Radish Catering 8
    Ravishing Radish Catering 9
    Ravishing Radish Catering 10
    Ravishing Radish Catering 11
    Ravishing Radish Catering 12
    Ravishing Radish Catering 13

Shawn · Married on 05/18/2018

Across the board, from friendly admin staff and wonderful day-of servers to flexible pricing and a delicious menu, Ravish Radish was a joy to work with! Our venue provided us with a list of caterers we had to pick from. Working with a tight budget, we decided to reach out to all the caterers to see what they could do with our budget. Ravishing Radish was the ONLY caterer on the list to find a way to make our budget work. And they did it without making it feel like a tight budget!

The food was absolutely scrumptious! We went with a heavy hors d’oeuvres menu instead of dinner and our guests were completely satisfied with the amount of food. Additionally, our other vendors just raved about how great it was to work with the day-of staff. They were extremely professional and made the day seem completely effortless for us.

We would absolutely recommend Ravishing Radish to anyone! Thank you, Ravishing Radish team!

Ravishing Radish Catering 14
    Ravishing Radish Catering 15
    Ravishing Radish Catering 16

Ann · Married on 04/29/2017

Radish is great! We got tons of compliments on our delicious food, and the servers were excellent as well. They had lots of different options to fit many different budgets and were very responsive to emails. The food looked great and tasted great; what more could you ask for?

Meghan · Married on 09/28/2014

We had our wedding at the Tyee Yacht Club which is the home base for Ravishing Radish. The venue was perfect for our small wedding (90 people) and the food was incredible!

Erin · Married on 03/10/2012

Ravishing Radish did a great job. Their food is awesome - they have a tapas-style restaurant nearby, we went there a few times and it helped us narrow down our appetizer choices (latkes are super good!). I also really liked that they gave me a bid, that spelled out exactly what it would cost, even at the very beginning. No other venue/caterer did that.

The reason for the 4 star on responsiveness probably won't apply to anyone else. The person who was supposed to help me plan my wedding didn't respond to me at one point for 2 months. When I did hear from her, she said was quitting. Which turned out to be good, because I was handed back to Vickie, who is great. She first showed us the space, was up front about what they could and couldn't do, responded to all my emails.

Lindsay, the day of catering manager, was great too. I had some guests leave early due to illness, and that left a table of 2. She helped me get them to the exact table I wanted them to sit at.

If you do use their venue, keep in mind that it's hard to schedule a rehearsal at the venue. We ended up doing 2 rehearsals, one with a few of the wedding party at the venue, and one without everyone at another location. It turned out fine, but since I've never been in a wedding before, it was stressful to me that the rehearsal was not smooth (schedule-wise).