41 Reviews for Ravishing Radish Catering

Specialty Beer (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
41 Ravishing Radish Catering Reviews

Our biggest concern for the entire wedding was ensuring safe, gluten free food for the Bride who has Celiac Disease and other food allergies. Ravishing Radish surpassed our expectations with exceptional food quality that was delicious for all guests and safe for the Bride. Thank you RR for wonderful and professional planning and event staff! We will work with you again!

Profile Picture Diana, 8/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Seafood, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Specialty Beer, Chairs, Tables, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Ravishing Radish was the best choice we could've made for our wedding day catering! Everyone at our wedding LOVED the food- it was the most frequent compliment we received from our guests, even a month after the wedding. Not only was the food delicious, but Jessie was such a pleasure to work with! She helped us stay within our budget and was always so quick to respond to e-mails. When looking for a caterer, the one thing that set Ravishing Radish apart from others was that they did open houses. We attended 3 different open houses where we got to taste different things on their menu and see the staff in action and ask as many questions as needed (as well as complimentary drinks at these events). They were professional and everything was presented beautifully!

Profile Picture Tanya, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Across the board, from friendly admin staff and wonderful day-of servers to flexible pricing and a delicious menu, Ravish Radish was a joy to work with! Our venue provided us with a list of caterers we had to pick from. Working with a tight budget, we decided to reach out to all the caterers to see what they could do with our budget. Ravishing Radish was the ONLY caterer on the list to find a way to make our budget work. And they did it without making it feel like a tight budget!

The food was absolutely scrumptious! We went with a heavy hors d’oeuvres menu instead of dinner and our guests were completely satisfied with the amount of food. Additionally, our other vendors just raved about how great it was to work with the day-of staff. They were extremely professional and made the day seem completely effortless for us.

We would absolutely recommend Ravishing Radish to anyone! Thank you, Ravishing Radish team!

Profile Picture Shawn, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ravishing Radish is the way to go - delicious, fresh, flavorful food, tons of options, great service. NOT lame, blah "wedding" food - it's like you're at a dinner party at the home of a great cook. Ravissant floral and event design are complete geniuses. I'm pretty picky about what I like and I was beyond thrilled with what Vickie and her team did with my vision for flowers and decor. Seriously dreamy, and so fresh - no hackneyed Pinterest designs here. Also, I felt the prices for florals were super reasonable, plus it's great to have your caterer and florist working as a team. Yay, Rav Rad and Ravissant!

Profile Picture Kate, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Cake

I was glad we chose Ravishing Radish to cater our wedding. Annalee helped us plan out everything before hand and the day of staff were great and set up the chairs and tables extremely quick. There was confusion with the food, we thought some of the food was supposed to be served hot (chicken skewers & potatoe skewers) but the staff advised day of that they are always served cold. If I had known that I may have chosen other food to serve to our guests. My guests said the Ribs were delicious and those were served warm.

Profile Picture Briena, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We loved Ravishing Radish! They catered our wedding in September. I can't say enough good things about Annalee, she was so wonderful and accommodating. We had some last minute guest additions with dietary restrictions (sigh. thanks fam.), and Annalee worked with the chef to make last minute adjustments--which she did not need to do. She was responsive, professional, and thought of every little detail that we failed to think of.

Our guests really loved all the food the day of the wedding. The braised beef short ribs were tender, a true feat when serving 150 people. The mac and cheese was also delicious, and our vegetarian and gluten free friends really enjoyed their meal too.

I think everyone raved the most about the appetizers. We did the grilled cheese shooters and the button mushrooms. Guests still talk about those! I really appreciated that they brought some appetizers up to my husband and I while we were signing our marriage certificate with some champagne. It can be tough to find a second to eat during a wedding as the bride and groom, and it was so sweet that they took care of us.

They also did bar services for us. They allowed us to provide our own alcohol--big cost saver for us--and we used their bar tenders. The bar tenders were wonderful! So friendly and very fast. They quickly learned to make my husband and I's signature drinks, which everyone loved.

Seriously five stars!

Profile Picture Reina, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

One of our top priorities for our wedding was delicious food. We wanted a stand out cocktail hour and a family style dinner and Ravishing Radish knocked it out of the park. All of our guests kept coming up to us to tell us how amazing the food was throughout the whole night. A few of our favorite items: grilled cheese & tomato soup shooters, fried chicken & waffle canape, potstickers and the short ribs entree.

I should also mention my husband and I were tough customers - we were planning from out of town, we were extremely particular with the menu, the flow of the entire night and especially the open bar - not to mention I'm originally from the East Coast, a bit of a control freak and I email at a mile a minutee...Annalee from Radish kept up with me and DELIVERED! Thank you Annalee for dealing with us & executing perfectly. We even worked with the owner, Lisbet, on a few pieces and she was excellent. Both ladies were on site and while I was nervous about the night going into it, I ended up not having to think about a single thing in the moment - Radish had it ALL covered. Excellent food & excellent service. Thank you Annalee, Lisbet & the whole Ravishing Radish team!

Profile Picture Kaila, 8/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

My now husband, and I, could never have imagined a better catering company to cater our wedding. We were an out-of-town couple, planning a Seattle wedding from Denver. My parents went to a venue open house and met Annalee and immediately knew we wanted to work with her. Not only were the food samplings amazing, but the customer service was above and beyond and continued to be throughout the entire process.

Annalee and her team helped us to design the ideal menu, including gluten free and vegetarian meals for certain guests. I can't tell you the number of guests who told us our food was the best food they had ever had at a wedding (the short ribs were a HUGE hit!).

Prior to the ceremony, I asked a few members of the Ravishing Radish staff if they had a mint or piece of gum with them. Unfortunately, they did not, so I went upstairs in our venue to get ready for the big walk down the aisle. Less than 5 minutes later, a member of the Ravishing Radish team served me (and my husband...just in case!) a mint on a platter. I was so appreciative and couldn't believe someone had gone to find me a mint...and delivered it on a silver platter!

Throughout the entire evening, the staff kept everything running smoothly. From the food service, to help with passed champagne I requested, to the clean up, and general kindness to all guests...I would say they are truly the best option when it comes to Seattle catering. My parents have hired many caterers in the Seattle area for their business - and they agreed...Ravishing Radish is top notch.

If you're lucky enough to work with Annalee, you will be completely at ease as she is very knowledgeable about all things wedding related and she is able to walk you through every detail of the day.

Thank you to the entire Ravishing Radish team for making our wedding the most amazing day of our lives! We so appreciate all the hard work you put into making our day so perfect.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We hired Ravishing Radish for our reception in May and they did an exceptional job! The food was absolutely delicious and even though we chose buffet style, the presentation was beautiful and was served so it looked like a plated meal. We heard from multiple guests that the food was some of the best they had eaten at a wedding reception and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer!

Profile Picture Claire, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Our venue had a list of preferred caterers for us to choose from and Ravishing Radish was the best value for what we were looking for when we received quotes. Catering is by far the biggest expense of a wedding and we wanted to make sure we got an awesome result and they did not disappoint! We had a great tasting and Annalee was there every step of the way even when planning her own wedding which was a week before ours! We wanted a sit down plated meal and we got rave reviews of everything people ate from the appetizers to salads to dinner! The service was fantastic! The only couple of hiccups were at the bar but that was because we decided to bring our own alcohol and there was such a large assortment it was hard to keep track! We had Dick's Burgers brought in as a late night snack and their servers took them around on dance floor and lounge area on silver platters which was so cool! Because of our venue we had to do all of the rentals, tables, dishware etc and RR took care of all of it and made my vision of a long table down the center of the room really work! They were a great team to work with!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/12/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Catering

Radish is great! We got tons of compliments on our delicious food, and the servers were excellent as well. They had lots of different options to fit many different budgets and were very responsive to emails. The food looked great and tasted great; what more could you ask for?

Profile Picture Ann, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

100% worth the money. The food was amazing and we got compliments all night long. They know what they're doing! Setup and delivery and takedown and the service was fantastic. Loved Ravishing Radish!

Profile Picture User6687105, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ravishing Radish provided AMAZING food! People complimented how good the food was all night and even bring it up now, which we feel doesn't happen often. I have a food allergy and they easily accommodated what we needed and labeled allergies for our guests. They were easy to communicated with, were professional and took great care of making our wedding great! We would hands down recommend anyone looking for beautiful, delicious food to use Ravishing Radish! They were the best!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/6/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ravishing Radish did a great job at our wedding and many of our guests complimented that the food was delicious. The coordinators were very accommodating to every detailed request. The overall bill ended up to be a bit spendy, but the food was wonderful and the staff was timely and professional.

Profile Picture Emily, 3/5/16, 7 Reviews
4.7

We worked with Ravishing Radish for our wedding at The College Club, where they are a preferred caterer. From the first tasting, the RR staff were responsive, professional, and helpful in planning our event. We worked primarily with Nora, who was helpful in planning our menu and making last minute changes (kids meals, labeling everything with nuts for those with allergies, gluten free options, etc.). We had trouble choosing our menu because everything we tasted was delicious! The radishes were efficient and professional on the day of the event, the setup was done on time and tables looked beautiful, food was great (many comments from guests that it was the best food they had had at a wedding), and everything was on organized and on-time (passed appetizers, dinner buffet, passed champagne for toasts). Staff were friendly and worked well with wedding coordinator and other vendors. Bartender even joined our dance party at the end of the evening! Overall, we had a great experience working with Ravishing Radish and would recommend their catering service to anyone.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The venue staff and the amazing food made my wedding a glorious experience. From planning with the staff prior to the event (organized, responsive, comprehensive) and the staff on the day of (flexible, kind, amazing), I can't say enough for how amazing! The food...I keep getting compliments for how good the food was (I am secretly craving more), we had the short ribs, potatoes, coconut chicken, salad and chocolate torte. Perfection! They also accosted for my gluten allergy! They allowed me to bring my own food favors and set up my items on their tables. The room is naturally beautiful and they added their own accents, candles and tea lights. The night was magical and I want to relive it!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

We were thrilled with our choice of Ravishing Radish. The food was seasonal, fresh, nicely presented, and absolutely delicious, and there was a range of options and prices that helped with our budget. We didn't have our wedding at the company's venue, and we were pleased with their willingness to travel and their timely arrival despite lots of summer weekend traffic. The staff answered my questions quickly. I would absolutely recommend Ravishing Radish to everyone I know. If only the restaurant was still open so we could go back for more!

Profile Picture User4392432, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
4.7

We got married at the Tyee Yacht Club and were really happy with the venue space and catering. Our food was fantastic and the service was great! We received a lot of good feedback from our guests as well. Our only complaint about the venue is that it does not have air conditioning and was way too hot for our guests on our 90+ degree wedding day.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at the Tyee Yacht Club which is the home base for Ravishing Radish. The venue was perfect for our small wedding (90 people) and the food was incredible!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Hands down the best food I have ever had at a wedding. And that wasn't even just my opionion -- our family and friends still comment on how good the food was. We decided not to skimp on the food for our wedding and RR was definitely worth the extra $. They even pre-plated all the wedding partie's dinner plates for them which was so thoughtful. I don't know if my husband and I would have eaten at our own wedding. Even the presentation is out of this world. The people were also a complete pleasure to work with and flexible with catering to our tastes. I definitely would recommend them and I definitely would use them again.

Profile Picture Mauri, 8/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

When we began to plan our event, our number one priority was to have good food. Many of our guests were hospitality industry veterans who can hold a high standard, so we also wanted amazing service. We found it in Ravishing Radish. They were professional, patient with us, accommodating of last minute changes, hit the ground running, and could adapt well to ever-changing needs and surprise challenges on event day.

The food tasted great and they were a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Sean, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Tyee Yacht Club is a beautiful location, I got rave reviews about the food, everything was well organized, went according to plan and because we planned far in advance we got an amazing deal. We were able to have the wedding of our dreams way below the average Seattle budget I saw on sites such as this. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Elise, 8/10/13, 1 Review
1.6

Though Yacht Club on Lake Union is a beautiful space, I would not recommend having your wedding here. The biggest problem was that we had to be the ones taking all the initiative and doing all the communication, otherwise, there wouldn't have been anything done. They are the experts, yet, we had no guidance or direction. We had to think of everything and ask a billion questions, resulting in several back and forth email exchanges, which then resulted in attachments getting missed, etc. We penciled in a temporary timeline 2 months ahead and nobody followed up with us to see if the timeline was set. Therefore, the timeline that they had was different from the one we had. We could have done better too, but it slipped through the cracks when we were juggling a million other things. But as a supposed experienced event manager, do you just shrug and say "oh well, lets go with a draft"?? The result was food being prepared way too early, leading to a lukewarm and unappetizing dinner.

By the way, they do NOT offer a free tasting and they will not budge. They will only give a $40 credit to eat at their restaurant, which is not the same.

In addition, the diagram and the actual set up did not look the same...we had no warning that things would be quite squished.

Lastly, the bartender assigned to us did not follow the recipes for the specialty cocktail, so unequal amounts of alcohol were poured. At one point, a guest tipped him, so the bartender offered extra alcohol--is this a wedding venue or a night club? (The guest, by the way, declined.)

The most distressing thing was when we emailed the owner about our concerns, she did not respond professionally and seemed to take it quite personally ("this is upsetting me") when we politely outlined what went wrong and even took responsibility for what we could have done differently. Sadly, she did not do the same on behalf of her business and became defensive instead. Brides, if you decide on this venue, good luck.

Profile Picture Ann, 9/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ravishing Radish did a great job. Their food is awesome - they have a tapas-style restaurant nearby, we went there a few times and it helped us narrow down our appetizer choices (latkes are super good!). I also really liked that they gave me a bid, that spelled out exactly what it would cost, even at the very beginning. No other venue/caterer did that.

The reason for the 4 star on responsiveness probably won't apply to anyone else. The person who was supposed to help me plan my wedding didn't respond to me at one point for 2 months. When I did hear from her, she said was quitting. Which turned out to be good, because I was handed back to Vickie, who is great. She first showed us the space, was up front about what they could and couldn't do, responded to all my emails.

Lindsay, the day of catering manager, was great too. I had some guests leave early due to illness, and that left a table of 2. She helped me get them to the exact table I wanted them to sit at.

If you do use their venue, keep in mind that it's hard to schedule a rehearsal at the venue. We ended up doing 2 rehearsals, one with a few of the wedding party at the venue, and one without everyone at another location. It turned out fine, but since I've never been in a wedding before, it was stressful to me that the rehearsal was not smooth (schedule-wise).

Profile Picture Erin, 3/10/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone told us it was the best food they ever had at a wedding and we agreed.

Profile Picture Anne Louise, 1/13/12, 2 Reviews