Rare Form Band LLC Reviews

78 | Boston, MA

78 Reviews for Rare Form Band LLC

78 Rare Form Band LLC Reviews

Steve · Getting married on 06/29/2019

The manager was always great about reaching out to me. I couldn’t commit right away but she was always respectful of that. She would reach out consistently without being overbearing which I appreciated. The band in incredible! We were at a wedding, heard them, and knew that we wanted them to play at our wedding! The best there is!

Myhanh Nguyen · Married on 10/26/2018

Absolutely amazing band. We had a blast!

Rareform is absolutely amazing band. We had a work function of 120+ people , various in ages and the band was able to play all kind of music where everyone is enjoyed. The music selection was so on point that it gets every out to the dance floor. We danced till the very end!
    I highly recommend this bad. No need to look further. You won't be disappointed. We plan to use Rareform again next year and recommend it for other functions.

Claire Ghiloni · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Band

Most amazing wedding band “Eva”. Our family loves “great” music and everyone agreed, RARE FORM delivered. We couldn’t stop dancing, which created lasting memories!

Alex Gustafson · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome band

This band was awesome. The wedding would not have been the same without their contagious energy and perfect song selection. We danced the entire night and they sounded amazing.

Theresa Welch · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

Best band out there hands down. I would r3commend them to anyone. I hope they are around when my children get married

George Michaels · Married on 09/30/2018

True Professionals!

Rare Form was engaging, the dance floor was always full, our guests continue to give comments of how incredible they were.
    They were great when we saw them over a year ago and were even more amazing at our wedding! We can’t say enough good things about them — they are worth double what we paid!

Michael Thompson · Married on 09/30/2018

Great Band for a Wedding!

Awesome band! Great sound. Great performance. Great music selection. They'll had us dancing all night!

• Breda

Breda O'connor · Married on 09/30/2018

Rare Form is a wedding MUST!

A live band was a must on our list and they did not disappoint! Donna was extremely easy to work with and the band was AMAZING! Our first dance, last song and everything in between were nothing short of unbelievable! Our guests are still raving about the music. Thank you, thank you thank you RARE FORM!!!

Rare Form Band LLC 1
    Rare Form Band LLC 2
    Rare Form Band LLC 3

Kerry O’Connor · Married on 09/30/2018

Kerry; Mother of the Bride

Amazing, just absolutely amazing!! Dance floor was filled the entire evening! Played such a variety of songs!! And Gigi; that voice, just incredible!! One of our guests thought Mike sounded exactly like Tom Petty! Wish I had another daughter to marry off; definitely would hire Rare Form again & again & again!!

Joseph · Married on 09/15/2018

We absolutely LOVED Rare Form as did everyone else at the wedding. An example of a text someone sent - "We all agreed that you hired the greatest wedding band ever!" I can't imagine a band doing a better job emceeing the night. The band was incredible at handling requests and getting everyone on the dance floor.

Not only did we have people who have been to dozens and dozens of weddings telling us we hired the best wedding band ever, but we also had people who DO NOT dance ever, out on the dance floor. It was truly an amazing testament to the quality of the music, the ability of the band to read the crowd, and the overall vibe that the band created under the tent.

Hiring Rare Form was truly one of the best decisions we made this year, besides deciding to get married :)

Eric Lantz · Married on 07/15/2018

Wow!!!........Stunning, Amazing!

WOW!!!..........Stunning!, Amazing!.....Rare Form Band gave my daughter’s wedding the perfect atmosphere and entertainment. Absolutely the best wedding band we have ever experienced by far. Their diversity is unprecedented and kept four generations enraptured. The Maid of Honor and her boyfriend sang a song before the ceremony and Steve sat in on guitar at the last moment which added the perfect touch (now there’s talent!). For the Father/Daughter dance the band learned a Canadian ballad which is very special to her and it sounded like the original performers were in the room, unbelievable! The dance floor was packed all night and everyone commented on how extraordinarily excellent the music was. Thank you Rare Form for a stupendous evening!

Tracey Vasile · Married on 06/16/2018

Cannot recommend highly enough!

Rare Form preformed at our friends' daughter's wedding and all is can say is WOW!!! They were amazing and, by far, the best band that I have ever seen perform at a wedding. Incredible talent and great diversity in the music they played. They kept the dance floor packed with folks of all ages all night long! Highly recommend!

T&s Burns · Married on 06/16/2018

Awesome Band!

Absolutely would recommend them, they were wonderful!

Ed · Married on 05/12/2018

Rare Form was absolutely great- my daughter's may 12 2018 wedding was made even more incredible with the fantastic music - they played some rare songs that we requested perfectly- I would Highly recommend them

David · Married on 09/16/2017

Donna, our sons wedding was last September and guests still talk about Rare Form when we talk about the wedding. They were spectacular. I asked them to play an extra hour, they did so with no repeats, all new music. I can’t say enough, it was a real pleasure working with you and the band!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Rare Form Band LLC's reply:

Thank you David! We had a great time too! Hope to see you at another wedding or event soon. Thank you for choosing us to celebrate this special day with all of you.

Nancy · Married on 07/08/2017

My son and daughter-in -law were married in Falmouth this past July 8th. Their reception was at the Seacrest and Rare Form was their wedding band. They were awesome, everyone (over 300 guests) was on the dance floor all night long!! People were raving about how great the band was! My son and his wife had a list of requests for Rare Form and they played every song requested. Steve and Donna were wonderful to work with so genuinely nice and professional! Our experience with Rare Firm Band was a pleasure from start to finish. My husband and I would recommend them HIGHLY!

Marc · Married on 06/17/2017

Best band period! I've worked with Rare Form on three events now, including my own wedding. They are very responsive, can help cater to specific requests, play yesterday & today's best music, are well organized and a tremendous value. I would highly recommend working with Rare Form for your next event and/or wedding as I definitely will be!

Julia · Married on 09/24/2016

This band made our wedding! Our guests have not stopped talking about the amazing music. I was worried that a band wouldn't be able to play enough current music like a DJ could, but Rare Form exceeded all expectations!

Justine · Married on 04/29/2016

They were responsive, professional, and the music was great!

Melissa · Married on 10/24/2015

We selected Rare Form as our wedding band and the band was absolutely amazing! We did not have to give them any direction on which songs to play--they completely read the crowd. The dance floor was filled the entire night and they were so fun to work with. They are beyond talented! I had many many guests at our wedding ask me who our band was because they were so impressed. They sound EXACTLY like the artist(s) they are singing. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding band or a band for an event!

Jenna · Married on 10/10/2015

Our wedding guests consistently said Rare Form was one of the best bands that they had ever seen. They had the dance floor packed from first to last minute. They play a great variety and their energy is awesome. They were flexible throughout the night to adjust breaks and respond to our guests. Better than we could have ever expected. Many of our guests now want to book them so book early! They will make your event!

Rare Form was outstanding. We had them for a 5 hours reception at MT Top INN in Vermont. We had 210 people at the wedding and the dance floor was packed (beginning to end).

They could sing/play every type of music. I have had multiple people ask me for their contact information and the play list they played that evening.

Also, had the keyboard player do 1 1/2 hours at the cocktail party.

Angelica · Married on 10/03/2015

This band MADE my wedding. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for Rare Form and the joy the band brought to my wedding. The dance floor was PACKED the whole night, and every single song was outrageously good! From Bruce Springsteen, to Pitbull, to Sinatra, my guests were blown away by the versatility and accuracy of the band! We had lots of requests for what we wanted and didn't want for our music and for the flow of the evening, and Donna and the band accommodated every single request while being such a pleasure to work with! I am a bride who believes that the music is the most important part of a wedding (along with food!), and I honestly could not be happier that I chose Rare Form! My guests were coming up to my husband and I the whole evening complimenting the band, and we they were still complimenting the band AFTER the wedding!! PLEASE take my advice and end your search here! You will be SO happy with Rare Form Band!

Rare Form is AMAZING!!! Our guest can't stop talking about how talented these guys (and girl) are, and how much fun our wedding was because of their music! We knew that having a band was a must for our wedding, and Rare Form did not disappoint! They play a great range of music that was enjoyed by all ages at our wedding! They are a must-have for a truly rockin' wedding!!