Rare Form Band LLC Reviews

Rare Form Band LLC 5
Rare Form Band LLC 6
Rare Form Band LLC 7

Steve · Married on 06/29/2019

The manager was always great about reaching out to me. I couldn’t commit right away but she was always respectful of that. She would reach out consistently without being overbearing which I appreciated. The band in incredible! We were at a wedding, heard them, and knew that we wanted them to play at our wedding! The best there is!

Sent on 03/14/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/15/2019

Unforgettable! Thank you rare form!

There. are. no words. Rare Form was hands down the best wedding decision we made. Our wedding was June 15th at the West Dennis Yacht Club. Rare Form made our day spectacular. The dance floor was packed. All. Night. They had our guests on the dance floor in between courses. Our guests continue to rave about how amazing they were and how they were blown away by not only how great they sounded but the song selection as well. Which leads me to my next point.. how accommodating and flexible Steve and the band were to our asks for the day. For example I kindly (very kindly) asked the band to play a good amount of songs that weren't on their list. I thought for sure they'd maybe learn a couple of our special dance songs and play the recording of others during breaks, but oh no. Song after song I requested - the band LEARNED, PLAYED AND ROCKED and my jaw was on the floor constantly. I was blown away song after song smiling from ear to ear. For one song, Steve handed me a mic and I jammed with Mike to Billy Joel- an experience I (and our guests) will never ever forget. Steve is an incredible MC and the day flowed perfectly because of his attentiveness to our requests and skill. My day of coordinator commented that Rare Form is one of the best, most pleasant bands she’s worked with in all her years of doing this. Donna, the Band Manager, is the sweetest most incredible human and so easy to communicate with- she made the planning process a breeze. If you’re looking for a band for your big day look no further, Rare Form is it. To Donna, Steve, Gigi, Mike, Jon, Steve, Jon, and Carl- we can’t thank you enough for making our wedding day one we’ll never forget- we hope to see you all play again soon! Love the new Mr. & Mrs. Marzo (Victoria & Stephen)

Sent on 06/24/2019

Kacey · Married on 11/30/2018

Corporate Holiday Party

We used Rare Form for a Corporate holiday party and they were amazing! Everyone loved them!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Myhanh Nguyen · Married on 10/26/2018

Absolutely amazing band. We had a blast!

Rareform is absolutely amazing band. We had a work function of 120+ people , various in ages and the band was able to play all kind of music where everyone is enjoyed. The music selection was so on point that it gets every out to the dance floor. We danced till the very end!
    I highly recommend this bad. No need to look further. You won't be disappointed. We plan to use Rareform again next year and recommend it for other functions.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Keryn · Married on 10/20/2018

HIRE RARE FORM - Nothing will disappoint you about them

Rare Form band was the greatest. From the start every person at our wedding was WOWED by them... They were so helpful and fun to work with. Donna and Steve were absolutely amazing and there is no question we will hire them again. everything was better than expected. Their voices, the instruments, just everything about them was completely perfect. Everyone had an amazing time because they were so in tune with the crowd. We cant thank Rare Form enough for everything.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Claire Ghiloni · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Band

Most amazing wedding band “Eva”. Our family loves “great” music and everyone agreed, RARE FORM delivered. We couldn’t stop dancing, which created lasting memories!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Alex Gustafson · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome band

This band was awesome. The wedding would not have been the same without their contagious energy and perfect song selection. We danced the entire night and they sounded amazing.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Theresa Welch · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

Best band out there hands down. I would r3commend them to anyone. I hope they are around when my children get married

Sent on 10/29/2018

George Michaels · Married on 09/30/2018

True Professionals!

Rare Form was engaging, the dance floor was always full, our guests continue to give comments of how incredible they were.
    They were great when we saw them over a year ago and were even more amazing at our wedding! We can’t say enough good things about them — they are worth double what we paid!

Michael Thompson · Married on 09/30/2018

Great Band for a Wedding!

Awesome band! Great sound. Great performance. Great music selection. They'll had us dancing all night!

• Breda

Breda O'connor · Married on 09/30/2018

Rare Form is a wedding MUST!

A live band was a must on our list and they did not disappoint! Donna was extremely easy to work with and the band was AMAZING! Our first dance, last song and everything in between were nothing short of unbelievable! Our guests are still raving about the music. Thank you, thank you thank you RARE FORM!!!

Rare Form Band LLC 8
    Rare Form Band LLC 9
    Rare Form Band LLC 10

Kerry O’Connor · Married on 09/30/2018

Kerry; Mother of the Bride

Amazing, just absolutely amazing!! Dance floor was filled the entire evening! Played such a variety of songs!! And Gigi; that voice, just incredible!! One of our guests thought Mike sounded exactly like Tom Petty! Wish I had another daughter to marry off; definitely would hire Rare Form again & again & again!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Joseph · Married on 09/15/2018

We absolutely LOVED Rare Form as did everyone else at the wedding. An example of a text someone sent - "We all agreed that you hired the greatest wedding band ever!" I can't imagine a band doing a better job emceeing the night. The band was incredible at handling requests and getting everyone on the dance floor.

Not only did we have people who have been to dozens and dozens of weddings telling us we hired the best wedding band ever, but we also had people who DO NOT dance ever, out on the dance floor. It was truly an amazing testament to the quality of the music, the ability of the band to read the crowd, and the overall vibe that the band created under the tent.

Hiring Rare Form was truly one of the best decisions we made this year, besides deciding to get married :)

Sent on 10/13/2018

Eric Lantz · Married on 07/15/2018

Wow!!!........Stunning, Amazing!

WOW!!!..........Stunning!, Amazing!.....Rare Form Band gave my daughter’s wedding the perfect atmosphere and entertainment. Absolutely the best wedding band we have ever experienced by far. Their diversity is unprecedented and kept four generations enraptured. The Maid of Honor and her boyfriend sang a song before the ceremony and Steve sat in on guitar at the last moment which added the perfect touch (now there’s talent!). For the Father/Daughter dance the band learned a Canadian ballad which is very special to her and it sounded like the original performers were in the room, unbelievable! The dance floor was packed all night and everyone commented on how extraordinarily excellent the music was. Thank you Rare Form for a stupendous evening!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Tracey Vasile · Married on 06/16/2018

Cannot recommend highly enough!

Rare Form preformed at our friends' daughter's wedding and all is can say is WOW!!! They were amazing and, by far, the best band that I have ever seen perform at a wedding. Incredible talent and great diversity in the music they played. They kept the dance floor packed with folks of all ages all night long! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2018

T&s Burns · Married on 06/16/2018

Awesome Band!

Absolutely would recommend them, they were wonderful!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Ed · Married on 05/12/2018

Rare Form was absolutely great- my daughter's may 12 2018 wedding was made even more incredible with the fantastic music - they played some rare songs that we requested perfectly- I would Highly recommend them

Sent on 08/24/2018

Haleigh · Married on 05/12/2018

Rare Form got EVERYONE on the dance floor!

I first heard Rare Form at my cousin's wedding in 2014 and I knew at that moment that this would be the band that plays at my wedding. Mind you, I wasn't even dating anyone yet. Flash forward 4 years and needless to say it was the second easiest decision I made when it came to the wedding (next to saying yes to my husband). I could go on for days about how they absolutely nailed it at our wedding. My husband and I put together a playlist of songs we liked and with the short timeline we weren't expecting them to be able to learn Africa by Toto in time for the wedding but, they did! And it was a crowd favorite, FOR SURE! From our first dance, Van Morrison to our parent/child dances, Landslide and Rod Stewart - Ooh La La, to the closing song Blister in the Sun, these guys absolutely KILLED IT! Kept the energy levels up all night! I would recommend them a million times over. Thank you, Rare Form! xoxo Haleigh & Jack

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Rare Form Band LLC 16
    Rare Form Band LLC 17
    Rare Form Band LLC 18

David · Married on 09/16/2017

Donna, our sons wedding was last September and guests still talk about Rare Form when we talk about the wedding. They were spectacular. I asked them to play an extra hour, they did so with no repeats, all new music. I can’t say enough, it was a real pleasure working with you and the band!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Rare Form Band LLC's reply:

Thank you David! We had a great time too!
    Hope to see you at another wedding or event soon.
    Thank you for choosing us to celebrate this special day with all of you.

Nancy · Married on 07/08/2017

My son and daughter-in -law were married in Falmouth this past July 8th. Their reception was at the Seacrest and Rare Form was their wedding band. They were awesome, everyone (over 300 guests) was on the dance floor all night long!! People were raving about how great the band was! My son and his wife had a list of requests for Rare Form and they played every song requested. Steve and Donna were wonderful to work with so genuinely nice and professional! Our experience with Rare Firm Band was a pleasure from start to finish. My husband and I would recommend them HIGHLY!

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • MARY

MARY · Married on 06/24/2017

Such a fantastic band!

Rare Form just performed for my son's wedding this past weekend. They are phenomenal! The instruments and voices are spectacular and sound even better than the original artists. I heard all night from our guests how great the band was. Rare Form is a band that keeps your guests on their feet. The dance floor was full all night. A wonderful wedding was had mostly due to Rare Form. Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Marc · Married on 06/17/2017

Best band period! I've worked with Rare Form on three events now, including my own wedding. They are very responsive, can help cater to specific requests, play yesterday & today's best music, are well organized and a tremendous value. I would highly recommend working with Rare Form for your next event and/or wedding as I definitely will be!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Julia · Married on 09/24/2016

This band made our wedding! Our guests have not stopped talking about the amazing music. I was worried that a band wouldn't be able to play enough current music like a DJ could, but Rare Form exceeded all expectations!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Justine · Married on 04/29/2016

They were responsive, professional, and the music was great!

Sent on 01/11/2017