Rare Form Band LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Michael
    Michael D. Married on 09/18/2021

Simply Amazing

The band exceeded our expectations. Our guests continue to compliment Rare Form. I would highly recommend them.
    Emily Married on 06/26/2021

Rare Form Entertainment

Our wedding reception was an absolute dream! From the pianist at cocktail hour under the sperry tent, to accommodating our special songs and getting the party started!
    Band manager, Donna, is wonderful to plan with and all of the musicians are incredibly talented. Thank you to Steve and each of the members of Rare Form.

We have received so many compliments and would absolutely recommend Rare Form!
    David M. Married on 11/01/2020

Best band ever!

Rare Form had us dancing all night! We will never forget all the fun we had at my cousins wedding!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing band. Unforgettable night.

Rare Form was so great to work with! They have such a wide array of music to choose from, plus they learned our first dance song, which sounded amazing. Everyone had a great time dancing all night long. We didn't want it to end! We still have family and friends still telling us how much they loved the band at our wedding months later. I highly recommend them!
    Mary Married on 08/08/2020

Rare form sounds amazing!

Their music brought back so many memories. The dance floor was packed all night!! I hope to party with them at another wedding soon.
    Laura Married on 01/25/2020

Dancing all night!

Rare Form did such an awesome job, we danced the night away and our guests couldn’t stop raving about the music. Don’t think twice- hire them!
    Barbara B. Married on 10/19/2019

Fabulous-exceeded expectations

Rare Form is an extraordinary group of talented musicians. They are engaging and play every genre imaginable. The dance floor was always full and our guests at both our daughter’s weddings were delighted. We could not have been more pleased!! I would say ... look no further book Rare Form for your special day!!!
    Katelyn T. Married on 10/19/2019

They were great!

This band was great! Was a guest at a wedding they played at a few weeks ago and I loved their up beat vibe and energy. They kept the party going and the guests on the dance floor!
    Jake Married on 10/19/2019

Great band.... Pro players

Fantastic band. I myself have played live music for 20+ years and was impressed by the energy of the band, vocal performance and wide variety of music
    Nick D. Married on 09/22/2019

PERFECT! Loved them.

They were absolutely incredible - so talented and helpful and friendly! Everyone raved about them after the wedding, and they truly made our special day even better!!
    Julie Married on 09/07/2019

Julie Gauvin

I can’t even begin to count how many people have come up to my since our wedding raving about Rare Form. These guys were beyond phenomenal and truly were our absolute favorite wedding vendor to deal with. Could not recommend them more. If they are available for your date book them now and don’t miss out!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle B. Married on 08/31/2019

The best band ever!

Everyone was dancing! The band members were high energy and had incredible musicianship. Rare Form had a great amount of versatility and could play everything from new/modern/contemporary to the classics across all genres! We hired the 8 piece band for the reception and additional time for the ceremony and cocktail hour as well. All of our guests commented that they had never seen a band as entertaining as Rare Form! You can search high and low but you will not be able to find a band as good as this one!
    Anne W. Married on 08/17/2019

Would Definitely Recommend

We were nervous when we booked Rare Form as we had never seen them live, but we had Rare Form at our wedding this past weekend, and they were phenomenal! !First, Donna (band manager) was very easy to work with for coordinating and organizing the day. And the band itself is excellent . They were also very friendly and fun. We would definitely recommend Rare Form. Worth noting that their live performance far exceeds the quality of their online recording samples. They were also very flexible with time so it made the end of the night feel seamless and less abrupt. Guests have been raving about the band and we couldn't agree more.

Rare Form Band LLC's reply:

Thank you Annie!
    We had a wonderful time with you and Molly too!
    So happy we could celebrate your special day with you both and all your family and friends.
    Xo
    Steve Married on 06/29/2019
    The manager was always great about reaching out to me. I couldn’t commit right away but she was always respectful of that. She would reach out consistently without being overbearing which I appreciated. The band in incredible! We were at a wedding, heard them, and knew that we wanted them to play at our wedding! The best there is!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 06/15/2019

Unforgettable! Thank you rare form!

There. are. no words. Rare Form was hands down the best wedding decision we made. Our wedding was June 15th at the West Dennis Yacht Club. Rare Form made our day spectacular. The dance floor was packed. All. Night. They had our guests on the dance floor in between courses. Our guests continue to rave about how amazing they were and how they were blown away by not only how great they sounded but the song selection as well. Which leads me to my next point.. how accommodating and flexible Steve and the band were to our asks for the day. For example I kindly (very kindly) asked the band to play a good amount of songs that weren't on their list. I thought for sure they'd maybe learn a couple of our special dance songs and play the recording of others during breaks, but oh no. Song after song I requested - the band LEARNED, PLAYED AND ROCKED and my jaw was on the floor constantly. I was blown away song after song smiling from ear to ear. For one song, Steve handed me a mic and I jammed with Mike to Billy Joel- an experience I (and our guests) will never ever forget. Steve is an incredible MC and the day flowed perfectly because of his attentiveness to our requests and skill. My day of coordinator commented that Rare Form is one of the best, most pleasant bands she’s worked with in all her years of doing this. Donna, the Band Manager, is the sweetest most incredible human and so easy to communicate with- she made the planning process a breeze. If you’re looking for a band for your big day look no further, Rare Form is it. To Donna, Steve, Gigi, Mike, Jon, Steve, Jon, and Carl- we can’t thank you enough for making our wedding day one we’ll never forget- we hope to see you all play again soon! Love the new Mr. & Mrs. Marzo (Victoria & Stephen)
    Michael R. Married on 01/12/2019

Rare From was Awesome at our Wedding!

Rare Form was absolutely amazing at our wedding. I had all my friends and family coming up to us after the wedding telling us how awesome they were throughout the entire night. It was a dance party we'll never forget! Their wide assortment of music is uncanny. I strongly recommend them!!!!
    Kacey Married on 11/30/2018

Corporate Holiday Party

We used Rare Form for a Corporate holiday party and they were amazing! Everyone loved them!
    Myhanh N. Married on 10/26/2018

Absolutely amazing band. We had a blast!

Rareform is absolutely amazing band. We had a work function of 120+ people , various in ages and the band was able to play all kind of music where everyone is enjoyed. The music selection was so on point that it gets every out to the dance floor. We danced till the very end!
    I highly recommend this bad. No need to look further. You won't be disappointed. We plan to use Rareform again next year and recommend it for other functions.
  • Amandq
    Amandq Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing band

Rare Form always does an amazing job. We have hired them for 3 years to do a client event and they out do themselves each year. We already have next year in the books. The variety of music they play always gets the crowd up and dancing.
    Alex G. Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome band

This band was awesome. The wedding would not have been the same without their contagious energy and perfect song selection. We danced the entire night and they sounded amazing.
    Keryn Married on 10/20/2018

HIRE RARE FORM - Nothing will disappoint you about them

Rare Form band was the greatest. From the start every person at our wedding was WOWED by them... They were so helpful and fun to work with. Donna and Steve were absolutely amazing and there is no question we will hire them again. everything was better than expected. Their voices, the instruments, just everything about them was completely perfect. Everyone had an amazing time because they were so in tune with the crowd. We cant thank Rare Form enough for everything.
    Theresa W. Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

Best band out there hands down. I would r3commend them to anyone. I hope they are around when my children get married
    Claire G. Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Band

Most amazing wedding band “Eva”. Our family loves “great” music and everyone agreed, RARE FORM delivered. We couldn’t stop dancing, which created lasting memories!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/06/2018

So amazing! Hire immediately!

Absolutely amazing and such an talented band. I was the bride, throughout the entire night I had so many compliments/our guests coming up to me saying how much they loved the band. Rare Form was easy to work with, never feared anything and really plays anything you want. They played such an amazing set all night. The dance floor was full all night, i highly recommend them!!