Rare Form Band LLC Reviews

Rare Form Band LLC 4
Rare Form Band LLC 5

Barbara Bulman · Married on 10/19/2019

Fabulous-exceeded expectations

Rare Form is an extraordinary group of talented musicians. They are engaging and play every genre imaginable. The dance floor was always full and our guests at both our daughter’s weddings were delighted. We could not have been more pleased!! I would say ... look no further book Rare Form for your special day!!!

Jake G · Married on 10/19/2019

Great band.... Pro players

Fantastic band. I myself have played live music for 20+ years and was impressed by the energy of the band, vocal performance and wide variety of music

Katelyn Trudell · Married on 10/19/2019

They were great!

This band was great! Was a guest at a wedding they played at a few weeks ago and I loved their up beat vibe and energy. They kept the party going and the guests on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Nick Demarco · Married on 09/22/2019

PERFECT! Loved them.

They were absolutely incredible - so talented and helpful and friendly! Everyone raved about them after the wedding, and they truly made our special day even better!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Julie · Married on 09/07/2019

Julie Gauvin

I can’t even begin to count how many people have come up to my since our wedding raving about Rare Form. These guys were beyond phenomenal and truly were our absolute favorite wedding vendor to deal with. Could not recommend them more. If they are available for your date book them now and don’t miss out!!

• Michelle

Michelle Belliveau · Married on 08/31/2019

The best band ever!

Everyone was dancing! The band members were high energy and had incredible musicianship. Rare Form had a great amount of versatility and could play everything from new/modern/contemporary to the classics across all genres! We hired the 8 piece band for the reception and additional time for the ceremony and cocktail hour as well. All of our guests commented that they had never seen a band as entertaining as Rare Form! You can search high and low but you will not be able to find a band as good as this one!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Anne Wilson · Married on 08/17/2019

Would Definitely Recommend

We were nervous when we booked Rare Form as we had never seen them live, but we had Rare Form at our wedding this past weekend, and they were phenomenal! !First, Donna (band manager) was very easy to work with for coordinating and organizing the day. And the band itself is excellent . They were also very friendly and fun. We would definitely recommend Rare Form. Worth noting that their live performance far exceeds the quality of their online recording samples. They were also very flexible with time so it made the end of the night feel seamless and less abrupt. Guests have been raving about the band and we couldn't agree more.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Rare Form Band LLC's reply:

Thank you Annie!
    We had a wonderful time with you and Molly too!
    So happy we could celebrate your special day with you both and all your family and friends.
    Xo

Steve · Married on 06/29/2019

The manager was always great about reaching out to me. I couldn’t commit right away but she was always respectful of that. She would reach out consistently without being overbearing which I appreciated. The band in incredible! We were at a wedding, heard them, and knew that we wanted them to play at our wedding! The best there is!

Sent on 03/14/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/15/2019

Unforgettable! Thank you rare form!

There. are. no words. Rare Form was hands down the best wedding decision we made. Our wedding was June 15th at the West Dennis Yacht Club. Rare Form made our day spectacular. The dance floor was packed. All. Night. They had our guests on the dance floor in between courses. Our guests continue to rave about how amazing they were and how they were blown away by not only how great they sounded but the song selection as well. Which leads me to my next point.. how accommodating and flexible Steve and the band were to our asks for the day. For example I kindly (very kindly) asked the band to play a good amount of songs that weren't on their list. I thought for sure they'd maybe learn a couple of our special dance songs and play the recording of others during breaks, but oh no. Song after song I requested - the band LEARNED, PLAYED AND ROCKED and my jaw was on the floor constantly. I was blown away song after song smiling from ear to ear. For one song, Steve handed me a mic and I jammed with Mike to Billy Joel- an experience I (and our guests) will never ever forget. Steve is an incredible MC and the day flowed perfectly because of his attentiveness to our requests and skill. My day of coordinator commented that Rare Form is one of the best, most pleasant bands she’s worked with in all her years of doing this. Donna, the Band Manager, is the sweetest most incredible human and so easy to communicate with- she made the planning process a breeze. If you’re looking for a band for your big day look no further, Rare Form is it. To Donna, Steve, Gigi, Mike, Jon, Steve, Jon, and Carl- we can’t thank you enough for making our wedding day one we’ll never forget- we hope to see you all play again soon! Love the new Mr. & Mrs. Marzo (Victoria & Stephen)

Sent on 06/24/2019

Michael Ragone · Married on 01/12/2019

Rare From was Awesome at our Wedding!

Rare Form was absolutely amazing at our wedding. I had all my friends and family coming up to us after the wedding telling us how awesome they were throughout the entire night. It was a dance party we'll never forget! Their wide assortment of music is uncanny. I strongly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Kacey · Married on 11/30/2018

Corporate Holiday Party

We used Rare Form for a Corporate holiday party and they were amazing! Everyone loved them!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Myhanh Nguyen · Married on 10/26/2018

Absolutely amazing band. We had a blast!

Rareform is absolutely amazing band. We had a work function of 120+ people , various in ages and the band was able to play all kind of music where everyone is enjoyed. The music selection was so on point that it gets every out to the dance floor. We danced till the very end!
    I highly recommend this bad. No need to look further. You won't be disappointed. We plan to use Rareform again next year and recommend it for other functions.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Keryn · Married on 10/20/2018

HIRE RARE FORM - Nothing will disappoint you about them

Rare Form band was the greatest. From the start every person at our wedding was WOWED by them... They were so helpful and fun to work with. Donna and Steve were absolutely amazing and there is no question we will hire them again. everything was better than expected. Their voices, the instruments, just everything about them was completely perfect. Everyone had an amazing time because they were so in tune with the crowd. We cant thank Rare Form enough for everything.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Claire Ghiloni · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Band

Most amazing wedding band “Eva”. Our family loves “great” music and everyone agreed, RARE FORM delivered. We couldn’t stop dancing, which created lasting memories!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Alex Gustafson · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome band

This band was awesome. The wedding would not have been the same without their contagious energy and perfect song selection. We danced the entire night and they sounded amazing.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Theresa Welch · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

Best band out there hands down. I would r3commend them to anyone. I hope they are around when my children get married

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

So amazing! Hire immediately!

Absolutely amazing and such an talented band. I was the bride, throughout the entire night I had so many compliments/our guests coming up to me saying how much they loved the band. Rare Form was easy to work with, never feared anything and really plays anything you want. They played such an amazing set all night. The dance floor was full all night, i highly recommend them!!

George Michaels · Married on 09/30/2018

True Professionals!

Rare Form was engaging, the dance floor was always full, our guests continue to give comments of how incredible they were.
    They were great when we saw them over a year ago and were even more amazing at our wedding! We can’t say enough good things about them — they are worth double what we paid!

Michael Thompson · Married on 09/30/2018

Great Band for a Wedding!

Awesome band! Great sound. Great performance. Great music selection. They'll had us dancing all night!

• Breda

Breda O'connor · Married on 09/30/2018

Rare Form is a wedding MUST!

A live band was a must on our list and they did not disappoint! Donna was extremely easy to work with and the band was AMAZING! Our first dance, last song and everything in between were nothing short of unbelievable! Our guests are still raving about the music. Thank you, thank you thank you RARE FORM!!!

Rare Form Band LLC 6
    Rare Form Band LLC 7
    Rare Form Band LLC 8

Kerry O’Connor · Married on 09/30/2018

Kerry; Mother of the Bride

Amazing, just absolutely amazing!! Dance floor was filled the entire evening! Played such a variety of songs!! And Gigi; that voice, just incredible!! One of our guests thought Mike sounded exactly like Tom Petty! Wish I had another daughter to marry off; definitely would hire Rare Form again & again & again!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Joseph · Married on 09/15/2018

We absolutely LOVED Rare Form as did everyone else at the wedding. An example of a text someone sent - "We all agreed that you hired the greatest wedding band ever!" I can't imagine a band doing a better job emceeing the night. The band was incredible at handling requests and getting everyone on the dance floor.

Not only did we have people who have been to dozens and dozens of weddings telling us we hired the best wedding band ever, but we also had people who DO NOT dance ever, out on the dance floor. It was truly an amazing testament to the quality of the music, the ability of the band to read the crowd, and the overall vibe that the band created under the tent.

Hiring Rare Form was truly one of the best decisions we made this year, besides deciding to get married :)

Sent on 10/13/2018

Eric Lantz · Married on 07/15/2018

Wow!!!........Stunning, Amazing!

WOW!!!..........Stunning!, Amazing!.....Rare Form Band gave my daughter’s wedding the perfect atmosphere and entertainment. Absolutely the best wedding band we have ever experienced by far. Their diversity is unprecedented and kept four generations enraptured. The Maid of Honor and her boyfriend sang a song before the ceremony and Steve sat in on guitar at the last moment which added the perfect touch (now there’s talent!). For the Father/Daughter dance the band learned a Canadian ballad which is very special to her and it sounded like the original performers were in the room, unbelievable! The dance floor was packed all night and everyone commented on how extraordinarily excellent the music was. Thank you Rare Form for a stupendous evening!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Tracey Vasile · Married on 06/16/2018

Cannot recommend highly enough!

Rare Form preformed at our friends' daughter's wedding and all is can say is WOW!!! They were amazing and, by far, the best band that I have ever seen perform at a wedding. Incredible talent and great diversity in the music they played. They kept the dance floor packed with folks of all ages all night long! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2018

T&s Burns · Married on 06/16/2018

Awesome Band!

Absolutely would recommend them, they were wonderful!

Sent on 10/28/2018