Raphael's Party Rentals Reviews

Rating 4.4 out of 5, 29 Reviews
View more information

Katrijn Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Customer Service

We had last minute guest count changes and Raphael's was a breeze to work-with! They helped make all our wedding visions come true and were reasonably priced! Excellent customer service.
  • amy
    Amy Married on 09/05/2015
    Set up by the company was great! They did it fast and pick up was on time! The price was comparable and I would def use them again!!

Raphael's Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the positive comments Amy! It was our pleasure to assist you and Cody!
    Hannah Married on 06/26/2014
    I worked with Golan at Raphaels and he was a pleasure to work with! I was a very indecisive bride and had to go back and forth with him numerous times before I made up my mind on the rentals, but he was always so polite and never got annoyed with me. Even a week before the wedding I was making last minute decisions and everything still got done! The rental set up was perfect and everything look beautiful! Golan stayed the entire time at the wedding to make sure that everything was running smoothly. I can't thank them enough!
    Sandi Married on 09/21/2013
    Everyone at Raphaels was super nice and helpful! We ordered our chairs for our wedding ceremony and pink napkins for our reception. They were very patient with me when I changed my mind a few times about what chairs I wanted and were understanding when I couldn't return the napkins for a few days. I would definitely use them again for my party needs!
    Jennifer Married on 06/15/2013
    I used Raphael's Party Rentals, and mostly worked with Julie (which was organized through Evergreen Cuisine)for my wedding and got tables, linens, and beautiful market lights. They were very good at communicating promptly, efficiently, and helped make our day go by very smoothly. The flexibility of dropping everything off and picking up was excellent. All products were of great quality, and there were no problems.
  • User1145122 2+ years ago
    Great value and worked well to accommodate out unique needs.
    Loie Married on 03/31/2012
    Very professional. We ordered chairs and tables and they were delivered in a timely fashion and set up just as we had asked. Easy to deal with.
  • I
    Indira Married on 10/23/2011
    I've used them before for events and they were the first I called for our big day. We rented some nice chairs that made a HUGE difference. We got such a great price we couldn't resist. They provide great service both over the phone and in person!!! This is the place I would recommend to anyone looking for those special touches for their big day.
    Michelle Married on 10/10/2010
    I was nervous with our rentals but Joan at Raphael's made my life EASY. She even consulted with our caterer, Wild Thyme to make certain we had everything we needed. The delivery and set up guys were really sweet and professional. They also were quick and prompt. I can't say enough - I LOVED working with Raphael's.
    Mindy Married on 02/14/2010
    I never thought planning a wedding would be so stressful. All of us want the perfect wedding but there is no way you are going to remember every detail. It just won't happen.

Raphael's helped me out a lot with all my rental needs. When I called the service rep was very responsive to all my needs which was nice. They were able to really give me some nice things for the budget I had (tables, chairs, linens, dance floor, stage, lights and a whole tiki bar).

Any time that I had a question about the wedding I was able to call and speak to someone.

When they came out to set everything up I was really happy how smooth it all went. It was nice not to worry about all these details.

I don't plan on having another wedding but we have plenty of birthdays in the family. Hope to use Raphael's again.

By the way, the bamboo chairs were awesome. I still get compliments about them.
    Erica Married on 06/24/2007
    They have everything you could ever need!
    Tina Married on 11/11/1982
    Loved working with Raphaels. Things really ran smoothly. The set everything up. Broke everything down. The cost was good. The merchandise was wonderful. They had everything I needed. Was told by a friend that this place has more to choose from than anyone else in the area and they were right. Thanks!
    Masey Married on 11/20/2016
    Megan and Raphael's Party Rentals were the best to work with. Originally, I had wanted farm tables for my wedding, but when I realized that was out my budget, Raphael's came through with some awesome red picnic tables. These completely matched the look I was going for and were priced very reasonably. Raphael's arrived within the time window for both set up and clean up and were very flexible to work with. I would highly recommend quoting them for all of your rental needs!
    Dana Married on 11/20/2015
    We had a great experience with Raphael's for our November wedding. They had everything we needed (tables, chairs, linens, market lights, lawn games, outdoor heaters, etc.) and were incredibly helpful and responsive throughout the planning process. Our contact at Raphael's even came out to our venue to do a walk-through with us and help us make final decisions. The crew that came for set-up and clean-up also did a great job. We ended up spending more on rentals than we had wanted, but it was totally worth it for the convenience. Would not hesitate to use Raphael's again!!

Raphael's Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback Dana! We appreciate you sharing your experience and it was our pleasure to assist with your special day.
    Linda Married on 07/28/2012
    Decided to get all of our rentals from Raphael's, they came highly recommended by a friend. Friendly and relatively quick service. And they had everything we needed in one place, so no need to drive around town gathering stuff.
    Michelle Married on 02/13/2010
    My Wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to Raphaels Party Rentals. They allowed me to use the showroom for a mock set ups, let me change my order as much as I needed to, always answered my questions and worked with our budget. The staff was so friendly from the customer service team, managment and delivery crew. I heard that the pickup crew was great too but I was not there for that ;) .

I highly recommend using them for your rentals. Everything was smooth from beginning to end... no stress. As a bride....what else could you ask for!
  • Kim
    Kim Married on 04/25/2012
    We live in Michigan and had a destination wedding in California. Julie worked with us from beginning to end and helped make our day perfect! She even came out to meet with us at our venue site to go over our ideas/needs. She was onsite the day of our wedding and helped problem solve any minor setup issues that arose -- I can't say thank you enough for that! She had some great advise for our lanterns and if there was any questions I had that she wasn't sure about, she was quick to find the answer! I would recommend Raphaels to any bride looking for rentals!
    Anna Married on 09/27/2007
    Will use this company for all future events. They were very nice on the phone, very helpful, flexible, and quick, prompt service.
  • mrsshamel
    Kimberly Married on 08/16/2008
    I worked with Joan and she was awesome from the start. Put up with all my silly and paranoid Bride questions and answered them promptly. She was professional and always willing to work with me and my constant changes. The guys were on time to set up and everything done and set up correctly in plenty of time. They also took care of everything in the breakdown with ease. Thank you Raphael's and Joan for everything!
  • Jill
    Jill Married on 06/22/2019

Dance Floor

We rented our dance floor and the rental process was quick and easy, but the dance floor itself was way too small for 120 people. Make sure you check it out in person, because their "standard" size is small and only fit about 20 people on the dance floor at a time so a lot of guests were dancing in the grass around it.
    Lisa Married on 07/19/2013
    I worked mostly with Ana Aftahi at Raphael's and all of our flowers were completely gorgeous. The only issue I had was that I came from out of state and had to do all correspondence by email/phone. I think that if I were an extremely picky person who wanted to micro manage all the details then I would have been very frustrated. In the end, I put my faith in their creative talents and I was definitely happy with the results!
    Stacie Married on 07/05/2003
    We rented arches, candelabras, and other items for the wedding ceremony. They were great with selection, flexibility in times to pick up and drop off, and price.
    Emily Married on 05/12/2012
    We got tables, chairs, linens and an aisle runner from Raphaels. They arrived early, but that did throw off the specific time table of the venue.
    I cant rave about anything great or bad. It was what we needed. They were flexible in adding changes at the last minute based on possible rain.
    Madeleine Married on 12/06/2008
    Raphael's Party Rentals had some very nice equipment for rent.We needed chairs,tables and some smaller tents all of which they had.Out contact Jon was very nice and was able to fulfill out order in a few days.Their prices where very affordable and their equipment is of the best quality.I will definitely use them again at our next party.
    Samantha Married on 01/09/2009
    We rented several things from Raphaels and were happy with the service. They were very willing to spend time to help us when we went in and allowed us to walk through the storage area to find the right things. We did have to stay on top of them to make sure that everything would be there but they were very good and showed up for deliveries on time.