Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

24 Reviews for Randy Reszka Solo Jazz Guitarist //// Ceremonies - Cocktail Hours

I heard Randy playing at Chandlers in Petosky 6 months ago and was so impressed I asked for his card. I was looking for a musician for a Wedding Welcome Party we were hosting later in the year. The event going to be held under a tent at the Bay Harbor Marina, so we needed a sound that was distinctive, without being too loud.

Randy was terrific and exceeded expectations! Working with him was a delight. He was on time and ready to go, as promised, and provided a wonderful variety of music throughout the night. He is a very skilled musician and kept our guests highly entertained throughout the night with a wide variety of jazz and smooth sounds. He added a very classy touch to the evening. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture william, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Randy played music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and he was fantastic. He was extremely professional and accommodating to our requests for special songs. He really put us at ease on our wedding day! I would recommend Randy to anyone!

Profile Picture Scot, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Randy has a great variety of music and is very entertaining. would definitely recommend him to play at anyone's wedding.

Profile Picture Joe, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Randy is very talented, easy to work with and will accommodate your needs. I hired Randy to play background music during a social event and highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Fantastic musician!! Reliable and played longer than quoted!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing! I have had Randy Reszka play a few times for me! My Guest really enjoyed his Music... Great to work with as well!

Thank you! I will have you back real soon!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Simply a great guitarist and good person. Arrived early to set up, looked professional and his jazz was very soothing! Randy played before, during and after our wedding. We gave him flexibility to ad-lib and play what he felt was best. He did not let us down!

Highly recommended. You will be impressed.

Profile Picture User4071491, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Randy played so beautifully!! Very complimentary to the beach setting. We had several great comments on how great the music was. I am absolutely thrilled with how well the music brought it together. Randy was excellent!

Profile Picture Leanna, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

He did a great job and worked with us right up until the very end. Very talented musician.

Profile Picture Nichole, 7/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Randy was a breeze to work with and did a lovely job at our wedding ceremony. He has a great hand with standards. We'd recommend him without hesitation.

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Randy Reszka was accommodating to our requests for music. He had a selection of songs that he could play, but was also able to play a special request for us for our exit song. Overall, it was an easy and nice experience to work with Randy for our wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Randy did an excellent job with our ceremony music! He was very easy to communicate with prior to the day, was very professional, and went out of his way to be helpful the day of the ceremony. Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User4061803, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Randy did an excellent job playing our ceremony music and was incredibly easy to work with.

Profile Picture User4071468, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Randy was an excellent choice for our rehearsal dinner. The background music was lovely and just the right volume for the size of the room. We would definitely hire him again for any future needs.

Profile Picture User4076022, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

It was truly a wonderful experience. Randy was a pick off a list of possible entertainment, all unknown to me, and I was totally pleased. I have spent my time remembering the good fun and great music by Randy during that evening. I appreciated especially the quick response he made to my e-mails and the extra time he played.

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/1/08, 1 Review