RanJan Travel Reviews

124 | Dresher, PA

124 Reviews for RanJan Travel

Byard · Married on 01/05/2013

Randi was amazing to work with and helped us plan an incredible honeymoon. She is extremely flexible and willing to work within a set budget and gave us tons of options for hotels/resorts. In addition, she was easy to contact and was always available to answer any questions we had. I would not hesitate to use her services again.

Sent on 01/22/2013

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, and can not wait to hear all about your trip!

Jennifer · Married on 12/10/2012

We were very happy with Randi's services. She was helpful in deciding from the many resorts to choose from in Mexico. We had a fantastic honeymoon and would definitely look to Randi for advice for our next vacation.

Sent on 12/10/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!

Patty · event on: 11/01/2012

Randi was an asweome help with planning our anniversary trip. She provided amazing support all the way up until we left. We had an awesome time!

Sent on 11/29/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Emily · Married on 09/15/2012

Randi was recommended to my fiance and me by a friend of mine to help us find and book our honeymoon destination. Randi's guidance and expertise helped us to narrow down our options, and find the kind of resort and beach we wanted for our honeymoon. We choose Secrets Maroma Beach in Playa Del Carmen, and it was an excellent property and we loved it!!

And, Randi checked in with us when we arrived and after we got home from our honeymoon. It was good customer service, and very much appreciated.

Secrets Maroma Beach was an excellent resort. All around a great resort, great beach and location, and with Randi's guidance to choosing Secrets Maroma, our honeymoon was just what we wanted!!! Thanks again Randi!

Emily & Chris Guill

Sent on 10/14/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you again for your kind words, and I am so happy that your honeymoon was everything you always wanted it to be!
  • Kirst

Kirsten · Married on 08/10/2012

Randi was AWESOME, she not only helped us book our honeymoon, but also gave us tips on which excursions to look into, and booked them for us as well, not to mention took care of all our dinner reservations. She included a note that it was our honeymoon so we could hopefully get an upgraded room if available, and it was so we were upgraded to ocean front suite, which was AWESOME!!
    A week after we booked our honeymoon flight service from Philly was canceled on the airlines we booked through, Randi quickly brought this to our attention and fixed the issue for us with no headache. Everything was perfect I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/27/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am so happy that you your honeymoon was all that you wanted it to be Please keep me in mind for your next get away :-)!!
    Please send me some pictures when you can, would love to add to my website!!!

Jodi · Married on 08/10/2012

I called Randi in a panic, I was in the process of trying to relocate my "big" wedding to a smaller venue, possibly a destination wedding. Randi was fabulous from the beginning, she walked me through all of my options. We quickly determined what I could and could not afford. She had "destination wedding" suggestions AND with the help of her connections she even helped me set that up. With the wedding set up, we then turned to the honeymoon. She quickly found me some options on Aruba and found me a great deal and we didn't have to sacrifice any of our prefered options! Without Randi I am certain I would still be waffling about without having made any decisions. I was EXCITED and confident everything will go off without a hitch! And it did! Randi even texted reminders to me before we left for the airport so I didn't forget the important stuff :) Thank you Randi for going above and beyond all of our expectations !! I would use you again and recommend you to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 09/09/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you, it was my pleasure to help you make your wedding day and your honeymoon all that you wanted it to be!
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/30/2012

Randi helped us plan the honeymoon of our dreams. She made sure that everything was booked the way we wanted it and even got us upgraded to the honeymoon package even though we waited 6 months to take the trip! She was very helpful and always there to answer any questions we had. She knew her resorts and was very helpful in selecting the one that was perfect for us (Excellence Punta Cana). I will be recommending her to my friends who are getting married this year!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2012

Randi was great to work with! She was available at all times and had quick responses through email and phone calls. Her advice and planning was met with an amazing trip to Couples Negril. She even checked in with us during and after our honeymoon through email to make sure everything was going well. It was nice to have a worry free vacation knowing all the details were taken care of. I will definitely use Randi again!

Sent on 04/02/2013

David · Married on 05/20/2012

Randi was a pleasure to work with. We have used her twice to book our Honeymoon and a subsequent vacation, on both occassions she was such helpful agent with amazing customer service. She took care of every aspect of the trip for us so all we had to do was get to the airport. Not only did she make booking a trip amazingly easy, after the trip was booked, she continued to watch trip prices to ensure we got the lowest rate. Her knowledge, professionalism, and constant concern with her customer (us) was amazing! My wife and I now constantly recommend her to everyone we know that is traveling. Thank you so much Randi! You are proof that customer service still exists!

Sent on 06/04/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Dave and Shell for all your kind words.
    So happy to know that you appreciate all that I try to do to make your trips perfect!

Ryan · Married on 05/12/2012

Randi was extremley flexible and we chose a date donwe could make our final payment with money we received from the wedding. She made great suggestions for us in choosing a resort. Even after we had one booked and we decided to switch it wasn't a problem. Adults only resort is deffinitly the way to go for honeymoon. Randi was great. Couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 07/16/2012

THank you!

Carol · event on: 02/03/2012

Randi went the extra mile...she alerted the hotel that we were celebrating a birthday...asked for an upgrade, and provided a special gift sent to the room. She followed through to make sure we had all our travel documents prior to traveling, and followed p to find out how our trip was! Can't say enough good things about her services!

A true professional!!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Sally · Married on 12/03/2011

Randi planned a great trip for us! She was always reachable and we wouldn't hesitate to hire her again.

Sent on 04/08/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2011

Randi was an amazing travel agent! She arranged our honeymoon to Jamaica and we could not have been happier with her services. Randi helped us to arrange everything from transportation to the resort to awesome trip excursions. We were so happy with Randi's services that we have recommended her to friends and hired her to arrange our upcoming trip to Key West. I highly recommend Randi to future brides and all other clients that are looking for a professional, reliable travel agent!

Sent on 06/04/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you again for your kind words, really appreciate it!
  • Paradise

Sheila · Married on 11/05/2015

I am a very indecisive person. Randi is extremely patient and helpful. She also does what she can to help you save a buck. Great job Randi. You will not be disappointed booking with her.

Sent on 08/09/2015
  • User2719679 · 2+ years ago

Randi was so great to work with. My husband and I new the price range we had to spend on our honeymoon and what we would like to do, but were looking for suggestions and a way of making it happen. Randi talked to us about different options and took care of all the booking. It was so great not to have to worry about a thing! She was very easy to get a hold of and answered all of our questions.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Randi went above and beyond to make our destination wedding an amazing travel experience for us and our family and friends! She is amazing!

Sent on 07/15/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you. Appreciate the kind words!

Was very helpful at picking a resort for us that we loved!

Sent on 12/06/2015

• Cedeno

Cedeno · Married on 04/05/2014

Randi, provided us with very good rates for all resorts we requested. She gave us valuable information to help us make a decision on our Honeymoon destination. We were quite pleased with our selection.

Sent on 05/05/2014

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your support and for reviewing my services!

Kathy · Married on 05/12/2018

Randi is very helpful with all of the planning and arrangements. Very responsive to calls and emails.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Daniela · Married on 06/26/2018

Randi booked travel for our destination wedding to punta cana with a guest list of 50 people! She was very knowledgable about the resorts in the area and the aspects of international travel. She even had contacts at the resort we selected and worked hard to ensure that everyone's room requests were met. Every aspect of travel went smoothly with her help!

Sent on 07/09/2018

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for reviewing my services!

B · Married on 09/21/2013

Very fast to respond, and looked for ways to reduce travel costs. Even helped us book our excursions.

Sent on 10/24/2013

J. · Married on 08/31/2014

4.2
      3.5

We booked our honeymoon to Hawaii through Randi. She was able to get us a great rate significantly less than other travel agents we spoke to. Randi gave us the ability to book through her for any activities we found on our own we wanted to do. She did a great job planning out hotel, flights, and other travel arrangements.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2012

Randi helped book our honeymoon to St. Lucia. When we first talked to her we were unaware of exactly where we wanted to go. She was able to present us with several opportunities and she did so very quickly. The planning was done last minute and she was very responsive. Randi was also able to get an upgraded room through Sandals at our resort. Overall she did a very good job helping us book a wonderful honeymoon.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Thank you.
  • Di

Diana · Married on 08/19/2017

2.4
      2.0
      3.0
      2.5

A travel agent is supposed to take the stress of planning a vacation away. This was our first time using one, so maybe that was a naive misconception. Getting in touch with Randi was difficult, and after e-mails and calls we would receive a reply a few days later. Up front she had great recommendations and did help us decide where to go for our honeymoon. It was the little things that proved troubling, like how she kept misspelling my fiancee's name on several different itineraries, including our final flight bookings (is "Diana" that tough?). Randi claimed a 3rd party was to blame for the confusion but still managed to misspell it in the email explaining that. She changed our flight seats several times while insisting nothing changed, and misspoke about our package having a free checked bag for each of us (free=$25 per bag per flight). I also tried to book excursions through her as a surprise, and confirmed that Randi had my credit card. Several days later, my fiancee asked me why there was a $400+ charge to her credit card and I had to explain. Randi swore she would make that up to me, still waiting to see what that was supposed to mean. The day before the trip she sent a casual email to remind us to get passports - luckily we're not that stupid. What really upset me was when my great uncle called me in frustration explaining he was trying to use our honeymoon registry as his gift to us, but all of his calls and emails to Randi went unanswered. Leading up to the honeymoon I became more and more stressed because the resort we were to stay at had a "confirm your stay" page on their website, which had no record of the confirmation number we were given. I had to just hope that when we got there they would know we were coming. We were extremely fortunate to not need her for anything once we'd departed. With all that said though, she did get us a better deal than I was able to find on my own. We will not be using RanJan Travel again.

Sent on 10/17/2017

RanJan Travel's reply:

Wow, I am so sorry that you feel this way, and you are absolutely correct that a travel agent should take the stress away. Misspelling of your wife’s name and the error with the card being charged were correct, and I apologize for those mistakes
    However all of your facts in this review are not correct, You did not have a Honeymoon Registry for your uncle to use , nor did he ever contact me. I never told you that the luggage fee was included, because it’s not. The seats were changed to offer you a seat that reclined,
    and you failed to mention how often I followed up prior to travel, during yravel to assure everything was perfect, and that your honeymoon to Secrets Papagayo in Costa Rica was a destination and a resort that I helped you plan, and that you were happy with your choice.