RanJan Travel Reviews

RanJan Travel 5
RanJan Travel 6
RanJan Travel 7
  • User4040498 · event on: 04/08/2014

Randi offers personalized detailed and efficient service. She has great knowledge of the industry, and a true enthusiasm for a job well done. Randi also understands the "couples getaway" and has a brilliant gift for finding the perfect romantic spot. Thank you Randi!!

Sent on 04/16/2014

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!!
  • User4043016 · event on: 12/19/2013

Randi has an innate ability to provide a service that always exceeds your expectations. She has a keen eye for detail,which you can not get by booking on line. Plus if there is any glitch you can pick up the phone and get Randi to iron out any unforseen problems. We have used her sevices many times and our delighted to tell friends who also desire a trip of a ,life time. She is a gem in her field...

Sent on 04/17/2014

Karen · event on: 04/17/2013

Always prompt with information . Gets right back to you when you leave a message. Randi is always pleasant and courteous .

Sent on 04/27/2014

Caroline · event on: 05/03/2014

Responsive, efficient and customer friendly

Sent on 05/03/2014

Cori · event on: 04/16/2014

Randi booked our vacation to Jamaica last month. We were not sure where we wanted to go and she helped guide us to the perfect place which suited our needs and desires in every way. Her description of the resort was perfectly accurate which we really appreciated. I've booked and been surprised in the past. She gave realistic descriptions of each of our options and plenty of flight choices. We felt like she got us the very best value for our budget in the easiest possible way. Even though the Internet makes it possible for anyone to book their own travel, agents like Randi are the reason why you should leave it to the professionals! She was quick, thorough, honest and accessible and went above and beyond to make our trip the best it could be. Can't wait to book with her again!

Sent on 05/11/2014
  • User4374498 · event on: 09/01/2014

So helpful! So reliable! Made my vacation a million times more relaxing.

Had a dispute with the hotel when I arrived. Randi called, and not only was my problem fixed, but my room was upgraded for FREE! because of my trouble.

She's the best! Highly Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Thank you !
  • Paradise

Sheila · Married on 11/05/2015

I am a very indecisive person. Randi is extremely patient and helpful. She also does what she can to help you save a buck. Great job Randi. You will not be disappointed booking with her.

Sent on 08/09/2015
  • User2719679 · 2+ years ago

Randi was so great to work with. My husband and I new the price range we had to spend on our honeymoon and what we would like to do, but were looking for suggestions and a way of making it happen. Randi talked to us about different options and took care of all the booking. It was so great not to have to worry about a thing! She was very easy to get a hold of and answered all of our questions.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Randi went above and beyond to make our destination wedding an amazing travel experience for us and our family and friends! She is amazing!

Sent on 07/15/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you. Appreciate the kind words!

Was very helpful at picking a resort for us that we loved!

Sent on 12/06/2015

• Cedeno

Cedeno · Married on 04/05/2014

Randi, provided us with very good rates for all resorts we requested. She gave us valuable information to help us make a decision on our Honeymoon destination. We were quite pleased with our selection.

Sent on 05/05/2014

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your support and for reviewing my services!

Kathy · Married on 05/12/2018

Randi is very helpful with all of the planning and arrangements. Very responsive to calls and emails.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Daniela · Married on 06/26/2018

Randi booked travel for our destination wedding to punta cana with a guest list of 50 people! She was very knowledgable about the resorts in the area and the aspects of international travel. She even had contacts at the resort we selected and worked hard to ensure that everyone's room requests were met. Every aspect of travel went smoothly with her help!

Sent on 07/09/2018

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for reviewing my services!

B · Married on 09/21/2013

Very fast to respond, and looked for ways to reduce travel costs. Even helped us book our excursions.

Sent on 10/24/2013

J. · Married on 08/31/2014

4.2
      3.5

We booked our honeymoon to Hawaii through Randi. She was able to get us a great rate significantly less than other travel agents we spoke to. Randi gave us the ability to book through her for any activities we found on our own we wanted to do. She did a great job planning out hotel, flights, and other travel arrangements.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2012

Randi helped book our honeymoon to St. Lucia. When we first talked to her we were unaware of exactly where we wanted to go. She was able to present us with several opportunities and she did so very quickly. The planning was done last minute and she was very responsive. Randi was also able to get an upgraded room through Sandals at our resort. Overall she did a very good job helping us book a wonderful honeymoon.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Thank you.
  • Di

Diana · Married on 08/19/2017

2.4
      2.0
      3.0
      2.5

A travel agent is supposed to take the stress of planning a vacation away. This was our first time using one, so maybe that was a naive misconception. Getting in touch with Randi was difficult, and after e-mails and calls we would receive a reply a few days later. Up front she had great recommendations and did help us decide where to go for our honeymoon. It was the little things that proved troubling, like how she kept misspelling my fiancee's name on several different itineraries, including our final flight bookings (is "Diana" that tough?). Randi claimed a 3rd party was to blame for the confusion but still managed to misspell it in the email explaining that. She changed our flight seats several times while insisting nothing changed, and misspoke about our package having a free checked bag for each of us (free=$25 per bag per flight). I also tried to book excursions through her as a surprise, and confirmed that Randi had my credit card. Several days later, my fiancee asked me why there was a $400+ charge to her credit card and I had to explain. Randi swore she would make that up to me, still waiting to see what that was supposed to mean. The day before the trip she sent a casual email to remind us to get passports - luckily we're not that stupid. What really upset me was when my great uncle called me in frustration explaining he was trying to use our honeymoon registry as his gift to us, but all of his calls and emails to Randi went unanswered. Leading up to the honeymoon I became more and more stressed because the resort we were to stay at had a "confirm your stay" page on their website, which had no record of the confirmation number we were given. I had to just hope that when we got there they would know we were coming. We were extremely fortunate to not need her for anything once we'd departed. With all that said though, she did get us a better deal than I was able to find on my own. We will not be using RanJan Travel again.

Sent on 10/17/2017

RanJan Travel's reply:

Wow, I am so sorry that you feel this way, and you are absolutely correct that a travel agent should take the stress away. Misspelling of your wife’s name and the error with the card being charged were correct, and I apologize for those mistakes
    However all of your facts in this review are not correct, You did not have a Honeymoon Registry for your uncle to use , nor did he ever contact me. I never told you that the luggage fee was included, because it’s not. The seats were changed to offer you a seat that reclined,
    and you failed to mention how often I followed up prior to travel, during yravel to assure everything was perfect, and that your honeymoon to Secrets Papagayo in Costa Rica was a destination and a resort that I helped you plan, and that you were happy with your choice.