Randi At RanJan Travel Reviews

111 | Dresher, PA

111 Reviews for Randi At RanJan Travel

111 Randi At RanJan Travel Reviews

Jennifer · Getting married on 08/10/2019

I worked with Michelle at Ranjan travel and she put an unbelievable trip together to Las Vegas for me and my boyfriend. Not only did she get us a great deal, but she was able to get us free tickets to a show! She was extremely friendly and accommodating and made the usually stressful process of booking a vacation easy and fun. After such a great experience, I don't know why I ever attempted to put trips together myself!

Heather · Married on 10/01/2018

Experience was wonderful and easy. Just how a vacation should be!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Thank you!

Tim · Married on 09/15/2018

Randi worked with us with the budget we provided and gave us an even better deal then we looked at ourselves! She was fantastic throughout the whole process and made our honeymoon seamless. From island tours to choose from, how to get to the hotel, how to deal with passports and customs she had us covered. The resort was amazing and we’re thankful we went with Randi to get us there and have our dream honeymoon!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Randi At RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review, so happy I could help make your honeymoon, everything you wanted it to be!

Dana Hoffman · Married on 07/20/2018

Dream Honeymoon

Working with Randi at Ran Akan travel was amazing. She was able to get us the best deals on the hotels we stayed at. Her insight in excursions and restaurants were spot on. Randi was always a phone call away with any questions or concerns, and was able to give us an answer on a timely matter. Thank you Randi for planning our dream honeymoon

Sent on 11/07/2018

Randi At RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Dana and Neil, it was a pleasure booking your honeymoon and so happy it was all that you wanted it to be!

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2018

Randi was awesome!!!! My destination wedding would not have been perfect without all her help and suggestions. Whether it was through emails, texts, or phone calls, Randi was always available to assist with whatever I needed. She even texted me during our wedding week to make sure everything was going smoothly. Randi is your go to travel agent....With her extensive knowledge and care for her clients, you will be extremely satisfied that your hired her!!

• I

Isabella · Married on 06/16/2018

Randi was SO helpful in planning our dream honeymoon!! Her helpfulness didn’t stop at planning. Once booked Randi made sure everything was set, we knew how to make dinner/excision reservations and even checked in to make sure everything was going smoothly. I highly recommend Ranjan travel!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Randi At RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Isabella, so happy that your honeymoon was amazing, and that you and Brendan had great time, thank you for your great review!
  • User7445063 · Recently married

They're the best! Extremely attentive and responsive, which is a highly prized quality in a service like this. They were always ready to answer questions and sleuth around for every possible deal and discount. Randi even checked in on us to make sure we got to our destination okay! Couldn't have had a better time in Punta Cana, thanks to RanJan!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Randi At RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our services, so happy it was everything you wanted it to be. Look forward to helping you again in the future!

Marc · Married on 05/19/2018

Randi is incredible! She helped us plan an unbelievable honeymoon to Italy and Greece, got us the best flights and hotels at great prices, and ensured everything we needed was taken care of throughout the planning process and during the trip. She helped out when we were unhappy with a room in Florence and got us the best upgrade of our entire honeymoon, to a bi-level suite. Randi is extremely attentive and responsive, and she checked in with us throughout the trip to make sure everything was going smoothly.
    Our honeymoon was totally stress free thanks to Randi. We cannot recommend her enough, and we look forward to using her again for future vacations!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Randi At RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you both for an amazing review, and I am so happy that your honeymoon was all that you wanted to to b. You both were a pleasure to work with!

Angela · Married on 05/11/2018

Randi at RanJanTravel was a pleasure to work with. We’re from NY but saw great reviews for her and Hawaii trips as that’s what we had in mind. She had great knowledge and helped us find the islands we wanted to visit and found the best price for our flights, hotel and car package. We did 3 days on Kauai and 5 on Maui which was the perfect amount for each island. We had the perfect honeymoon thanks to Randi. She worked with setting up an excursion itinerary and booked everything for us which was nice. Even during the trip she was available for any needs we had. Thank you Randi! This won’t be the last trip we book with you!

Keith · Married on 05/02/2018

Randi was fantastic! She worked with us to go through various options to get the best price and the best experience. We had already arranged our stay with a hotel in Maui we were having our destination wedding. Randi helped us get the best flights and vehicles for the time we spent in Hawaii. We went to Kauai for our Honeymoon the following week and the hotel that Randi helped pick out was perfect. She also booked the package with the hotel that fit right in line with our needs and wants. We will be using her again for our travels in the future!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Randi At RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Keith for your kind words So happy for you and Maura and can’t wait to hear about all the detIls! Look forward to helping you plan many more trips!

Angela · Married on 04/29/2018

Every step of the way, Randi went above and beyond. She took our budget and worked with us to truly plan a honeymoon of a lifetime. She listened to our needs, requests, and came with her own suggestions utilizing her expertise. She checked in while we were on our honeymoon, making sure that pick ups and hotels were all going smoothly. Planning a wedding is a huge task, and it was great to not have to worry about the honeymoon since we fully trusted Randi from the beginning and looking back, she truly didn't disappoint. We'd recommend her to anyone!

Gina · Married on 11/24/2017

Michelle was great! She helped my dad and I plan an amazing trip to Iceland. Everything was so simple and enjoyable. The things she booked for us were less money than if we would have booked on her own. I completely trust her judgement! Can’t wait to have her help me plan a trip next year!
    Gina DeFelice

Randi At RanJan Travel 1
    Randi At RanJan Travel 2
    Randi At RanJan Travel 3
    Randi At RanJan Travel 4

Jonathan · Married on 10/28/2017

If I could give Randi and her Team 100 stars, I would. Randi and her team made our honeymoon to Hawaii awesome! She went out of her way to make sure everything went as planned. Randi also suggested activities for us to do. I would highly recommend Randi At RanJan Travel to anyone!

Thanks,
    Jon and Heather

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Randi was amazing and found us the perfect honeymoon destination. She was very responsive, helpful and knowledgeable when suggesting locations. We went to Punta Cana for a worry free week of relaxation. Randi took care of everything for us including transportation to and from the airport, excursion suggestions, honeymoon perks and more! We couldn't have been happier with our trip. It was beautiful and exactly what we were looking for! Thank you so much Randi!!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Randi At RanJan Travel 10
    Randi At RanJan Travel 11
    Randi At RanJan Travel 12

Randi At RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Emily and Nikolai, so happy that you had an amazing honeymoon, and thank you for booking with RanJan Travel!!

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2017

I worked with Michelle to plan our honeymoon to Greece. We went to Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini. She was great at finding the best hotels and travel arrangements for our budget and even gave great recommendations for when we got there. I am so grateful for all the help and advice she gave me as we planned and our honeymoon was absolutely spectacular! I will most certainly be utilizing her again for our next travels!

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

Randi made the entire process of my honeymoon SO easy and strsss free. She answered all my emails promptly and found an amazing resort for us to enjoy! She checked on us before Durkin and after our trip to make sure everything was perfect! I am referring her to all my friends and family looking to take trips!

Makenzie · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I don't have a ton of international travel experience so we were a little concerned about going to Thailand for our honeymoon. I am so glad we did and that we used RanJan Travel! We arranged door to door service and never had to worry about hailing a cab or tuk-tuk which took the stress out of getting from one place to another. Randi did a great job not only with hotel and resort selection but helped us plan some pretty great tours and excursions. We spent time in both Bangkok and Phuket which gave us the opportunity to spend time both in the city and the beach. The pictures don't even do justice to the beauty of the beaches, the clear water, the food, the temples, etc. If you're looking for more of an adventure than the typical honeymoon in Mexico or the Caribbean, I would highly consider making the trip to Thailand.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Randi At RanJan Travel 20
    Randi At RanJan Travel 21
    Randi At RanJan Travel 22

Randi At RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for sharing your amazing pictures with RanJan Travel and so happy to have helped plan your honeymoon!

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

From start to finish, Randi provided us with excellence service! She took the time to ask us the right questions to determine what we were looking forward to on our honeymoon. She nailed it! Sandals Royal Plantation in Jamaica was exactly how she described and more. The perfect blend of relaxation, outstanding food, and the people were incredibly accommodating. Randi made sure we were well prepared for our trip in advance. Thank you so much! I highly recommend her travel services, and I look forward to working with her again in the future! - Megan & Abe

lindsey · Married on 08/26/2017

Randi at RanJan Travel was absolutely amazing! She helped us plan the perfect honeymoon to St. Lucia! Randi had so much valuable advice to offer regarding various honeymoon destinations. We ultimately decided on St. Lucia and she was able to offer information based on her own personal experience visiting St. Lucia. Our hotel accommodations far exceeded our expectations and the entire trip was unbelievable! Randi made the entire planning process so easy and seamless, which was a huge help given everything else we were trying to plan for the wedding. Randi was so quick to respond to all of our questions and helped us get the best deals possible on airfare and hotels. Randi even made an effort to check in on us when we arrived in St. Lucia to make sure everything went smoothly with our travels and that we liked our room (which we LOVED)! We highly recommend using Randi at RanJan travel!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Randi At RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, so happy I was able to help you and Scott plan an amazing honeymoon!!

Lorri · Married on 08/07/2017

Randi is the most motivated travel agent I have ever met. She will provide you with a vast variety of options and help you through the decision making process to choose the right destination for you. She is extremely responsive and patient.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Randi At RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Amelia · Married on 07/22/2017

Randi was wonderful in helping us plan our late honeymoon! She worked with us to find out our preferences, and she was quick and communicative as we specialized our trip. We would recommend her to any couple planning a special getaway, or anyone needing help with a trip. We can’t wait to use her again in the future!

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

Randi was awesome! Before, during and after our honeymoon. We had issues with the hotel and she jumped right in and took care of everything for us. So incredibly helpful and nice!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Randi At RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Michelle and Andrew for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you both!

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

Randi made planning our honeymoon an absolute breeze (which is nice when you are busy wedding planning). We had no idea where we wanted to go other than an all inclusive tropical place. She let us know which locations and resorts had the best reputations and pros and cons for each. She also had been to most of the resorts which was super helpful. Once we decided on our location and resort, Randi took care of the rest! She monitored prices and flights to make sure we were getting the best deal and was super responsive to any questions/concerns we had. I would HIGHLY recommend using RanJan travel for any trip!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Randi At RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!

Marcelle · Married on 05/12/2017

I have used Ranjan Travel for many years to book my vacations. Randi is awesome to work with. She has great suggestion if you aren't sure where you want to go on vacation. Her price can't be beat and it is always a hassle free experience.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Randi At RanJan Travel's reply:

Thanks so much for you amazing review! Appreciate all that you do to help my business grow! Look forward to seeing you again at our favorite resort!!