RanJan Travel Reviews

RanJan Travel 5
RanJan Travel 6
RanJan Travel 7

Jennifer · Getting married on 08/10/2019

I worked with Michelle at Ranjan travel and she put an unbelievable trip together to Las Vegas for me and my boyfriend. Not only did she get us a great deal, but she was able to get us free tickets to a show! She was extremely friendly and accommodating and made the usually stressful process of booking a vacation easy and fun. After such a great experience, I don't know why I ever attempted to put trips together myself!

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • Krystal

Krystal Hubert · Married on 03/09/2019

So convenient!

I had never used a travel agent before but upon a recommendation from a friend decided to use RanJan for my honeymoon. So glad we did!! Randi was professional, organized, and timely. She helped me plan the most amazing honeymoon with no stress. So much that we’ll be using her in the future for family vacations. She even checked on us during the honeymoon to make sure things were going smoothly. She was truly amazing.

Sent on 03/25/2019

RanJan Travel's reply:

Hi , so happy you had an amazing honeymoon and so happy to have helped you make it all come together! Thank you for booking with RanJan and looking forward to helping you plan trips in the future!, thank you for my wonderful review!

Brooke · Married on 11/17/2018

Couldn’t of asked for a better experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Randi. She was prompt in helping us plan our honeymoon to Italy. It was mine and my husband’s first time in Europe and she put both of us at ease and answered all our questions big and small. She planned all our excursions knowing we’d be working with professionals and getting the best experience possible. She also got us amazing upgrades - we had a hotel room that was the second highest view of Rome in all the city! Not only was she professional but she was kind and caring and checked on us regularly during our trip. She was honest and worked hard to find us the best possible experience. I would recommend her 100% and we will definitely use her again in our travels!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    RanJan Travel 13
    RanJan Travel 14
    RanJan Travel 15

RanJan Travel's reply:

It was a pleasure to help you plan your honeymoon-, so happy you both had an amazing time!
    Thank you for booking with RanJan Travel

Alexa · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing & Informative!

Randi was so helpful from start to finish! My husband and I never traveled internationally before - from the passport process down to the theme nights at the resort - she was our go to! The resort we stayed at that was recommended and booked through RanJan Travel was exceptional! Service, staff, drinks, food, entertainment all were amazing! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2018

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Alexa, so happy for you both, hope it was everything you wanted it to be and more,
    Thank you for booking with Andi and I at RanJan Travel!
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 10/06/2018

Honeymoon in Hawaii

My husband and I arranged our 2018 Hawaiian honeymoon with Randi. We spent 10 days on Oahu and Kauai, and we had an amazing time! Randi was extremely helpful and took the stress out of travel planning while we were busy stressing over wedding planning. Having never been to Hawaii, we were uncertain which islands we wanted to visit. Randi is very knowledgeable and was able to make island recommendations based on what we were interested in doing and seeing, which eliminated the need to do our own research. Randi arranged all flights, transportation, rental cars, and hotel stays. She also shared recommendations for excursions. But she did not stop there - she was thoughtful enough to check in on us throughout our stay to make sure everything was going well. We hope to travel again in the future and will definitely reach out to Randi for all of our planning needs. Highly recommend RanJan for a fun, stress free travel experience!

Sent on 11/16/2018

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to book your honeymoon, I am so happy it was everything you wanted it to be!

Heather · Married on 10/01/2018

Experience was wonderful and easy. Just how a vacation should be!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Thank you!

andi · Married on 09/29/2018

Honeymoon was perfect thanks to Randi!!!

Randi is a fantastic travel agent! She helped us with our honeymoon to Italy and Greece and couldn't have made it smoother if she tried! She sent us so many suggestion, from hotels to flight times, to restaurants, etc. She helped arrange transportation and texted me several times throughout the trip to ensure we had the best experience. I cannot recommend Randi enough! She got us incredible pricing on the most beautiful resorts and had wonderful suggestions on which cities to visit/how to make our timeline. Thank you SO MUCH Randi for your hard work! You took so much stress off of me and our honeymoon was the trip of a lifetime thanks to you!

Sent on 11/20/2018

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Andi for booking with a RanJan Travel, so happy to have helped you and Greg with your honeymoon. I hope it was everything you both wanted it to be and more!

Tim · Married on 09/15/2018

Randi worked with us with the budget we provided and gave us an even better deal then we looked at ourselves! She was fantastic throughout the whole process and made our honeymoon seamless. From island tours to choose from, how to get to the hotel, how to deal with passports and customs she had us covered. The resort was amazing and we’re thankful we went with Randi to get us there and have our dream honeymoon!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review, so happy I could help make your honeymoon, everything you wanted it to be!

Dana Hoffman · Married on 07/20/2018

Dream Honeymoon

Working with Randi at Ran Akan travel was amazing. She was able to get us the best deals on the hotels we stayed at. Her insight in excursions and restaurants were spot on. Randi was always a phone call away with any questions or concerns, and was able to give us an answer on a timely matter. Thank you Randi for planning our dream honeymoon

Sent on 11/07/2018

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Dana and Neil, it was a pleasure booking your honeymoon and so happy it was all that you wanted it to be!

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2018

Randi was awesome!!!! My destination wedding would not have been perfect without all her help and suggestions. Whether it was through emails, texts, or phone calls, Randi was always available to assist with whatever I needed. She even texted me during our wedding week to make sure everything was going smoothly. Randi is your go to travel agent....With her extensive knowledge and care for her clients, you will be extremely satisfied that your hired her!!

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • I

Isabella · Married on 06/16/2018

Randi was SO helpful in planning our dream honeymoon!! Her helpfulness didn’t stop at planning. Once booked Randi made sure everything was set, we knew how to make dinner/excision reservations and even checked in to make sure everything was going smoothly. I highly recommend Ranjan travel!

Sent on 07/09/2018

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Isabella, so happy that your honeymoon was amazing, and that you and Brendan had great time, thank you for your great review!
  • User7445063 · Recently married

They're the best! Extremely attentive and responsive, which is a highly prized quality in a service like this. They were always ready to answer questions and sleuth around for every possible deal and discount. Randi even checked in on us to make sure we got to our destination okay! Couldn't have had a better time in Punta Cana, thanks to RanJan!

Sent on 11/29/2016

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our services, so happy it was everything you wanted it to be. Look forward to helping you again in the future!

Marc · Married on 05/19/2018

Randi is incredible! She helped us plan an unbelievable honeymoon to Italy and Greece, got us the best flights and hotels at great prices, and ensured everything we needed was taken care of throughout the planning process and during the trip. She helped out when we were unhappy with a room in Florence and got us the best upgrade of our entire honeymoon, to a bi-level suite. Randi is extremely attentive and responsive, and she checked in with us throughout the trip to make sure everything was going smoothly.
    Our honeymoon was totally stress free thanks to Randi. We cannot recommend her enough, and we look forward to using her again for future vacations!

Sent on 06/09/2018

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you both for an amazing review, and I am so happy that your honeymoon was all that you wanted to to b. You both were a pleasure to work with!

Angela · Married on 05/11/2018

Randi at RanJanTravel was a pleasure to work with. We’re from NY but saw great reviews for her and Hawaii trips as that’s what we had in mind. She had great knowledge and helped us find the islands we wanted to visit and found the best price for our flights, hotel and car package. We did 3 days on Kauai and 5 on Maui which was the perfect amount for each island. We had the perfect honeymoon thanks to Randi. She worked with setting up an excursion itinerary and booked everything for us which was nice. Even during the trip she was available for any needs we had. Thank you Randi! This won’t be the last trip we book with you!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Keith · Married on 05/02/2018

Randi was fantastic! She worked with us to go through various options to get the best price and the best experience. We had already arranged our stay with a hotel in Maui we were having our destination wedding. Randi helped us get the best flights and vehicles for the time we spent in Hawaii. We went to Kauai for our Honeymoon the following week and the hotel that Randi helped pick out was perfect. She also booked the package with the hotel that fit right in line with our needs and wants. We will be using her again for our travels in the future!

Sent on 05/18/2018

RanJan Travel's reply:

So happy for you and Maura and can’t wait to hear about all the detIls! Look forward to helping you plan many more trips!

Angela · Married on 04/29/2018

Every step of the way, Randi went above and beyond. She took our budget and worked with us to truly plan a honeymoon of a lifetime. She listened to our needs, requests, and came with her own suggestions utilizing her expertise. She checked in while we were on our honeymoon, making sure that pick ups and hotels were all going smoothly. Planning a wedding is a huge task, and it was great to not have to worry about the honeymoon since we fully trusted Randi from the beginning and looking back, she truly didn't disappoint. We'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Gina · Married on 11/24/2017

Michelle was great! She helped my dad and I plan an amazing trip to Iceland. Everything was so simple and enjoyable. The things she booked for us were less money than if we would have booked on her own. I completely trust her judgement! Can’t wait to have her help me plan a trip next year!
    Gina DeFelice

Sent on 10/26/2017
    RanJan Travel 16
    RanJan Travel 17
    RanJan Travel 18
    RanJan Travel 19

Jonathan · Married on 10/28/2017

If I could give Randi and her Team 100 stars, I would. Randi and her team made our honeymoon to Hawaii awesome! She went out of her way to make sure everything went as planned. Randi also suggested activities for us to do. I would highly recommend Randi At RanJan Travel to anyone!

Thanks,
    Jon and Heather

Sent on 12/14/2017

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Randi was amazing and found us the perfect honeymoon destination. She was very responsive, helpful and knowledgeable when suggesting locations. We went to Punta Cana for a worry free week of relaxation. Randi took care of everything for us including transportation to and from the airport, excursion suggestions, honeymoon perks and more! We couldn't have been happier with our trip. It was beautiful and exactly what we were looking for! Thank you so much Randi!!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    RanJan Travel 25
    RanJan Travel 26
    RanJan Travel 27

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Emily and Nikolai, so happy that you had an amazing honeymoon, and thank you for booking with RanJan Travel!!

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2017

I worked with Michelle to plan our honeymoon to Greece. We went to Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini. She was great at finding the best hotels and travel arrangements for our budget and even gave great recommendations for when we got there. I am so grateful for all the help and advice she gave me as we planned and our honeymoon was absolutely spectacular! I will most certainly be utilizing her again for our next travels!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

Randi made the entire process of my honeymoon SO easy and strsss free. She answered all my emails promptly and found an amazing resort for us to enjoy! She checked on us before Durkin and after our trip to make sure everything was perfect! I am referring her to all my friends and family looking to take trips!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Makenzie · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I don't have a ton of international travel experience so we were a little concerned about going to Thailand for our honeymoon. I am so glad we did and that we used RanJan Travel! We arranged door to door service and never had to worry about hailing a cab or tuk-tuk which took the stress out of getting from one place to another. Randi did a great job not only with hotel and resort selection but helped us plan some pretty great tours and excursions. We spent time in both Bangkok and Phuket which gave us the opportunity to spend time both in the city and the beach. The pictures don't even do justice to the beauty of the beaches, the clear water, the food, the temples, etc. If you're looking for more of an adventure than the typical honeymoon in Mexico or the Caribbean, I would highly consider making the trip to Thailand.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    RanJan Travel 35
    RanJan Travel 36
    RanJan Travel 37

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for sharing your amazing pictures with RanJan Travel and so happy to have helped plan your honeymoon!

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

From start to finish, Randi provided us with excellence service! She took the time to ask us the right questions to determine what we were looking forward to on our honeymoon. She nailed it! Sandals Royal Plantation in Jamaica was exactly how she described and more. The perfect blend of relaxation, outstanding food, and the people were incredibly accommodating. Randi made sure we were well prepared for our trip in advance. Thank you so much! I highly recommend her travel services, and I look forward to working with her again in the future! - Megan & Abe

Sent on 01/17/2018

lindsey · Married on 08/26/2017

Randi at RanJan Travel was absolutely amazing! She helped us plan the perfect honeymoon to St. Lucia! Randi had so much valuable advice to offer regarding various honeymoon destinations. We ultimately decided on St. Lucia and she was able to offer information based on her own personal experience visiting St. Lucia. Our hotel accommodations far exceeded our expectations and the entire trip was unbelievable! Randi made the entire planning process so easy and seamless, which was a huge help given everything else we were trying to plan for the wedding. Randi was so quick to respond to all of our questions and helped us get the best deals possible on airfare and hotels. Randi even made an effort to check in on us when we arrived in St. Lucia to make sure everything went smoothly with our travels and that we liked our room (which we LOVED)! We highly recommend using Randi at RanJan travel!

Sent on 09/18/2017

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, so happy I was able to help you and Scott plan an amazing honeymoon!!