RanJan Travel Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Shayan A. Married on 05/14/2022

Great trip thanks to RanJan

Randi was great! She was so helpful in planning our honeymoon to Italy. She responded VERY quickly to all our questions and gave great recommendations. Wedding planning was stressful but Randi made planning our honeymoon smooth and fun. Everything on our trip went seamlessly. Definitely recommend and will reach out to her for future trips.

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. So happy that you both had an awesome honeymoon and it was a pleasure working wit you both!!
    Kelly G. Married on 03/05/2022

Simply the best

RanJan Travel took amazing care of us for our honeymoon. Randi was quick to respond, had great input, respected our budget and planned the perfect trip for us. We traveled to St Lucia and stayed at two resorts. Our second resort Ladera came from Randi’s recommendation. We will 100% be using this service for our yearly trips.

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to book your honeymoon, I hope it was everything you wanted it to be.
    Your pictures are amazing and thank you for referring RanJan. Look forward to helping you again.
    Gg Gg Married on 02/01/2022

Perfection!

Michelle Kay is amazing! From start to finish Michelle was the best. Our trip to Puerto Rico was flawless thanks to her. Michelle left no stone unturned when arranging our travel and accommodations. Her knowledge, expertise and overall communications ensured that our trip was pure paradise. Michelle is and always be our go-to for any and all get always! Thank you!
    Alison D. Married on 10/09/2021

Randi exceeded expectations! Fabulous honeymoon

Randi planned our dream honeymoon to Hawaii for us! We had the most incredible time in Oahu, Kauai, and Maui. Randi picked out the best resorts and helped us navigate traveling with covid restrictions. She also helped us stay within our budget. She’s so kind and responds quickly! I highly recommend working with Randi!

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for booking your honeymoon with
    RanJan Travel, so happy you had an amazing trip! I look forward to seeing some of your amazing pictures!
  • Courtney
    Courtney B. Married on 07/18/2021

The Absolute Best.

What more can we say about Randi? Truly she was the best. We reached out to her in 2019 to book our honeymoon and she was incredibly knowledgeable and honest. She worked through all my husbands pickiness and was so amazing. THEN COVID HIT. Randi was with us every single step of the road. Through many emails, texts and long phone calls resulting in a change of destination, she landed us the most perfect honeymoon. Like it was the trip of our dreams. We have already referred her to multiple close friends and we absolutely would recommend her to anyone looking to book a trip, esp. your honeymoon. She arranged and thought of absolutely everything for us that made traveling with so many precautions such a breeze, literally walking us through every step. She checked in on us during and after our honeymoon, we just couldnt ask for more!

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thanks so much for your amazing review and hope your honeymoon was everything you wanted it to be. It was a pleasure working with you and Ryan. Thanks for sharing that great picture! I appreciate all of your referrals, looking forward to helping you again in the future.
  • Deanna
    Deanna M. Married on 06/05/2021

Highly recommend!

Randi at RanJan is the best! We had a tough situation with the uncertainty of COVID and Randi helped us pivot our plans and everything was perfect. All of our hotel accommodations were great and we did not have to worry at all throughout the trip about traveling to different destinations/transportation. Randi was completely responsive throughout for any of our questions but on top of that she checked in multiple times with us to make sure that everything was going well. Could not recommend working with Randi enough!

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you, I am so happy that both of you were able to enjoy your honeymoon and appreciate the kind words!
  • Darren
    Darren B. Married on 03/27/2021

Great experience!

Randi was great throughout the whole process! Very easy and seamless, she dropped off our documents in person! Would definitely recommend!

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Darren and Nancy for booking your honeymoon with RanJan Travel, I hope it was what you both wanted it to be!
    Jessica G. Married on 12/19/2020

Honeymoon trip

Randi was so responsive and accommodating, especially through our rescheduling challenges due to Covid-19. She made everything as easy as possible and I completely trust her insight. Highly recommend!

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you, so happy to have helped you plan your honeymoon!
    Pictures are beautiful, thank for sharing!
  • Courtland
    Courtland B. Married on 09/08/2020

RanJan Travel Provided Solutions Before We Knew We Needed Them

RanJan Travel assisted us in planning our honeymoon in the middle of 2020. We were able to get a flexible flight and hotel reservation based on the conditions of Covid up to 24 hours before the trip began. But on our return, we had a bit of weather trouble going from Antigua and RanJan Travel preemptively called the airline to make sure we have a hotel as well as rescheduled our flight. We were stressed until we turned the service on our phone and the first message my wife and I had was from RanJan travel. With the confirmation from AAirlines and the hotel we could relax while many others were upset with the Airline Attendant at the desk. We were very thankful and recommend RanJan Travel to everyone. Very clear communicator, responsive and super helpful.

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you and so happy you had amazing honeymoon and that you loved the resort! I hope your honeymoon was everything you both wanted it to be!
    Lis B. Married on 09/08/2020

Excellent support in supporting us plan affordable, private honeymoon during COVID

My husband and I were looking for some support in finding an all-inclusive resort for our honeymoon. Randi helped us find one that was private, adults only with villas in our budget. Throughout the process she was responsive and helped us navigate new COVID travel guidelines. She got us a great deal within our price range, and we were amazed at how she helped us leading up to our travels. She sent reminders and answered any questions we had. When we encountered a flight delay she was able to get in touch with our airlines and resolve the issue after we had tried ourselves unsuccessfully. She communicated with the resort and got us upgraded to a new package and better room. We loved Cocobay Resort and would've never discovered it without her support. We've already recommended Randi to our friends for their honeymoons!
    Meghann M. Married on 02/22/2020

Randi was amazing!

This was our first time using a travel agent, and she made our trip planning totally stress free. We used Randi to help plan our honeymoon to Hawaii and she handled everything (2 hotels, 2 rental cars, flights from mainland US to Hawaii and flights between 2 Hawaiian islands). If you’re considering using a travel agent I would absolutely recommend RanJan travel.

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for booking with RanJan, so happy you had an amazing honeymoon, and I hope it was everything you wanted it to be and more!
    Kathryn G. Married on 02/11/2020

Incredible honeymoon experience!

We used RanJan travel for our honeymoon and we truly had the most incredible trip of our lives!!! Everything was perfect, exceeded our expectations and felt like an actual dream. We have never used a travel service and will 100% be using RanJan travel again.

Thank you again for booking with RanJan Travel,
    and so happy to have helped planned your honeymoon and to know that it was everything you wanted it to be!❤️❤️
    Kelsey Married on 10/11/2019

Excellent!

We had an amazing experience with Randi while planning our honeymoon to Jamaica! She answered right away any time we had a question and checked in with us to make sure everything went smoothly. We would definitely use her for our next trip!

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for booking with RanJan Travel, so happy you and Justin had a great time. Your pictures are beautiful, thanks for sharing!
    Michael V. Married on 08/10/2019

Can't recommend enough!

Randi was absolutely amazing, I couldn't recommend her more. Why? Well, a month before our wedding/honeymoon, my wife and I decided to see if it was possible to scrap our plans to do an all-inclusive in the Caribbean and switch to a multi-city European trip.

Someone suggested reaching out to Randi to see if she could help us pull this off and we're thankful they did, because without her it wouldn't have been possible. She took the time to get to know my wife and I so that she could point us in the right directions and within hours of our first conversation, we had a customized itinerary for us to review

Having never been to Europe, and not having much time to do our own research, we relied heavily on Randi's recommendations and we couldn't of been happier with our decision too. Randi was the ultimate pro and was in constant communication with us, even while we were on the trip checking in to see if everything was good. As I said earlier, we couldn't recommend Randi enough!

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for giving RanJan Travel the opportunity to book your honeymoon. I hope it was everything you both wanted to to be.
    It was a pleasure working with the both of you!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 08/10/2019
    I worked with Michelle at Ranjan travel and she put an unbelievable trip together to Las Vegas for me and my boyfriend. Not only did she get us a great deal, but she was able to get us free tickets to a show! She was extremely friendly and accommodating and made the usually stressful process of booking a vacation easy and fun. After such a great experience, I don't know why I ever attempted to put trips together myself!
  • Korey
    Korey H. Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing travel agent

Randi set up my entire honeymoon getaway in Hawaii. Her expertise was invaluable when deciding what Hawaiin islands to choose from. We also ran into some car trouble with our rental while on our trip. A 1 minute phone call to Randi and she handled the entire thing. We were on our way to an excursion and she assured us to not even give it one more thought. After our excursion (we didn’t have access to a phone the entire time) and our new car was waiting for us, it was a thing of beauty. Definitely recommend Randi, she will stick by you even after booking takes place to make sure your trip is perfect.

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you again for booking with RanJan Travel and appreciate you taking the time to review my services, it was my pleasure to help book your honeymoon!
    Kristen Married on 05/18/2019

Definitely Recommend

Randi was a great help when it came time for my husband and I to plan our honeymoon! She helped us from end to end and even checked in while we were away to make sure everything was ok! I would definitely recommend RanJan Travel.

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review, and so happy you had a great honeymoon! It was a pleasure to work with you!
    Amanda Married on 05/18/2019

Happy Honeymoon'

Randi was very responsive and answered all our questions we had. Documents were delivered without even asking. We loved our Honeymoon! Thank you!!

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for booking with RanJan Travel, so happy you both enjoyed your honeymoon! Please send some pictures to add to your review.
    Ryan C. Married on 03/15/2019

Great Experience for our Honeymoon

My wife and I went to Sandals Montego Bay Jamaica and had an unbelievable time. The resort was amazing, the food was awesome and the service was impeccable. Randi recommended this resort to us and we couldn’t of been happier with our decision. Randi’s service and response time was incredible, and she did a great job planning our honeymoon. My wife and I plan to make another trip, hopefully sooner rather than later, and will definitely be using RanJan travel to help make our planning process simple and more efficient. Highly recommended.

RanJan Travel's reply:

I am so happy to have helped you plan an amazing honeymoon!
    Happy to hear it was all you wanted it to be! Looking forward to helping you plan your next vacation!!
  • Krystal
    Krystal H. Married on 03/09/2019

So convenient!

I had never used a travel agent before but upon a recommendation from a friend decided to use RanJan for my honeymoon. So glad we did!! Randi was professional, organized, and timely. She helped me plan the most amazing honeymoon with no stress. So much that we’ll be using her in the future for family vacations. She even checked on us during the honeymoon to make sure things were going smoothly. She was truly amazing.

RanJan Travel's reply:

Hi , so happy you had an amazing honeymoon and so happy to have helped you make it all come together! Thank you for booking with RanJan and looking forward to helping you plan trips in the future!, thank you for my wonderful review!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 11/17/2018

Couldn’t of asked for a better experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Randi. She was prompt in helping us plan our honeymoon to Italy. It was mine and my husband’s first time in Europe and she put both of us at ease and answered all our questions big and small. She planned all our excursions knowing we’d be working with professionals and getting the best experience possible. She also got us amazing upgrades - we had a hotel room that was the second highest view of Rome in all the city! Not only was she professional but she was kind and caring and checked on us regularly during our trip. She was honest and worked hard to find us the best possible experience. I would recommend her 100% and we will definitely use her again in our travels!

RanJan Travel's reply:

It was a pleasure to help you plan your honeymoon-, so happy you both had an amazing time!
    Thank you for booking with RanJan Travel
    Alexa Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing & Informative!

Randi was so helpful from start to finish! My husband and I never traveled internationally before - from the passport process down to the theme nights at the resort - she was our go to! The resort we stayed at that was recommended and booked through RanJan Travel was exceptional! Service, staff, drinks, food, entertainment all were amazing! Definitely recommend!

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Alexa, so happy for you both, hope it was everything you wanted it to be and more,
    Thank you for booking with Andi and I at RanJan Travel!
  • Corinne
    Corinne Married on 10/06/2018

Honeymoon in Hawaii

My husband and I arranged our 2018 Hawaiian honeymoon with Randi. We spent 10 days on Oahu and Kauai, and we had an amazing time! Randi was extremely helpful and took the stress out of travel planning while we were busy stressing over wedding planning. Having never been to Hawaii, we were uncertain which islands we wanted to visit. Randi is very knowledgeable and was able to make island recommendations based on what we were interested in doing and seeing, which eliminated the need to do our own research. Randi arranged all flights, transportation, rental cars, and hotel stays. She also shared recommendations for excursions. But she did not stop there - she was thoughtful enough to check in on us throughout our stay to make sure everything was going well. We hope to travel again in the future and will definitely reach out to Randi for all of our planning needs. Highly recommend RanJan for a fun, stress free travel experience!

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to book your honeymoon, I am so happy it was everything you wanted it to be!
    Heather Married on 10/01/2018
    Experience was wonderful and easy. Just how a vacation should be!

Thank you!