106 Reviews for Randi At RanJan Travel

Central America (1)
East Europe (1)
Mexico (1)
97 Randi At RanJan Travel Reviews

Experience was wonderful and easy. Just how a vacation should be!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I worked with Michelle at Ranjan travel and she put an unbelievable trip together to Las Vegas for me and my boyfriend. Not only did she get us a great deal, but she was able to get us free tickets to a show! She was extremely friendly and accommodating and made the usually stressful process of booking a vacation easy and fun. After such a great experience, I don't know why I ever attempted to put trips together myself!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Randi was SO helpful in planning our dream honeymoon!! Her helpfulness didn’t stop at planning. Once booked Randi made sure everything was set, we knew how to make dinner/excision reservations and even checked in to make sure everything was going smoothly. I highly recommend Ranjan travel!

Profile Picture Isabella, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

They're the best! Extremely attentive and responsive, which is a highly prized quality in a service like this. They were always ready to answer questions and sleuth around for every possible deal and discount. Randi even checked in on us to make sure we got to our destination okay! Couldn't have had a better time in Punta Cana, thanks to RanJan!

Profile Picture User7445063, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Randi is incredible! She helped us plan an unbelievable honeymoon to Italy and Greece, got us the best flights and hotels at great prices, and ensured everything we needed was taken care of throughout the planning process and during the trip. She helped out when we were unhappy with a room in Florence and got us the best upgrade of our entire honeymoon, to a bi-level suite. Randi is extremely attentive and responsive, and she checked in with us throughout the trip to make sure everything was going smoothly.
Our honeymoon was totally stress free thanks to Randi. We cannot recommend her enough, and we look forward to using her again for future vacations!

Profile Picture Marc, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Randi was fantastic! She worked with us to go through various options to get the best price and the best experience. We had already arranged our stay with a hotel in Maui we were having our destination wedding. Randi helped us get the best flights and vehicles for the time we spent in Hawaii. We went to Kauai for our Honeymoon the following week and the hotel that Randi helped pick out was perfect. She also booked the package with the hotel that fit right in line with our needs and wants. We will be using her again for our travels in the future!

Profile Picture Keith, 5/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Every step of the way, Randi went above and beyond. She took our budget and worked with us to truly plan a honeymoon of a lifetime. She listened to our needs, requests, and came with her own suggestions utilizing her expertise. She checked in while we were on our honeymoon, making sure that pick ups and hotels were all going smoothly. Planning a wedding is a huge task, and it was great to not have to worry about the honeymoon since we fully trusted Randi from the beginning and looking back, she truly didn't disappoint. We'd recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Angela, 4/29/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

Michelle was great! She helped my dad and I plan an amazing trip to Iceland. Everything was so simple and enjoyable. The things she booked for us were less money than if we would have booked on her own. I completely trust her judgement! Can’t wait to have her help me plan a trip next year!
Gina DeFelice

Photo for Randi At RanJan Travel Review - My dad had the best time ever on the excursions
Profile Picture Gina, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

If I could give Randi and her Team 100 stars, I would. Randi and her team made our honeymoon to Hawaii awesome! She went out of her way to make sure everything went as planned. Randi also suggested activities for us to do. I would highly recommend Randi At RanJan Travel to anyone!

Thanks,
Jon and Heather

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Randi was amazing and found us the perfect honeymoon destination. She was very responsive, helpful and knowledgeable when suggesting locations. We went to Punta Cana for a worry free week of relaxation. Randi took care of everything for us including transportation to and from the airport, excursion suggestions, honeymoon perks and more! We couldn't have been happier with our trip. It was beautiful and exactly what we were looking for! Thank you so much Randi!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Dominican Rep., Honeymoons

I worked with Michelle to plan our honeymoon to Greece. We went to Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini. She was great at finding the best hotels and travel arrangements for our budget and even gave great recommendations for when we got there. I am so grateful for all the help and advice she gave me as we planned and our honeymoon was absolutely spectacular! I will most certainly be utilizing her again for our next travels!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/29/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips, East Europe

Randi made the entire process of my honeymoon SO easy and strsss free. She answered all my emails promptly and found an amazing resort for us to enjoy! She checked on us before Durkin and after our trip to make sure everything was perfect! I am referring her to all my friends and family looking to take trips!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel

My husband and I don't have a ton of international travel experience so we were a little concerned about going to Thailand for our honeymoon. I am so glad we did and that we used RanJan Travel! We arranged door to door service and never had to worry about hailing a cab or tuk-tuk which took the stress out of getting from one place to another. Randi did a great job not only with hotel and resort selection but helped us plan some pretty great tours and excursions. We spent time in both Bangkok and Phuket which gave us the opportunity to spend time both in the city and the beach. The pictures don't even do justice to the beauty of the beaches, the clear water, the food, the temples, etc. If you're looking for more of an adventure than the typical honeymoon in Mexico or the Caribbean, I would highly consider making the trip to Thailand.

Profile Picture Makenzie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips, Asia

From start to finish, Randi provided us with excellence service! She took the time to ask us the right questions to determine what we were looking forward to on our honeymoon. She nailed it! Sandals Royal Plantation in Jamaica was exactly how she described and more. The perfect blend of relaxation, outstanding food, and the people were incredibly accommodating. Randi made sure we were well prepared for our trip in advance. Thank you so much! I highly recommend her travel services, and I look forward to working with her again in the future! - Megan & Abe

Profile Picture Megan, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Caribbean, Travel Insurance

Randi at RanJan Travel was absolutely amazing! She helped us plan the perfect honeymoon to St. Lucia! Randi had so much valuable advice to offer regarding various honeymoon destinations. We ultimately decided on St. Lucia and she was able to offer information based on her own personal experience visiting St. Lucia. Our hotel accommodations far exceeded our expectations and the entire trip was unbelievable! Randi made the entire planning process so easy and seamless, which was a huge help given everything else we were trying to plan for the wedding. Randi was so quick to respond to all of our questions and helped us get the best deals possible on airfare and hotels. Randi even made an effort to check in on us when we arrived in St. Lucia to make sure everything went smoothly with our travels and that we liked our room (which we LOVED)! We highly recommend using Randi at RanJan travel!

Profile Picture lindsey, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel

Randi is the most motivated travel agent I have ever met. She will provide you with a vast variety of options and help you through the decision making process to choose the right destination for you. She is extremely responsive and patient.

Profile Picture User7449727, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Randi was awesome! Before, during and after our honeymoon. We had issues with the hotel and she jumped right in and took care of everything for us. So incredibly helpful and nice!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Randi made planning our honeymoon an absolute breeze (which is nice when you are busy wedding planning). We had no idea where we wanted to go other than an all inclusive tropical place. She let us know which locations and resorts had the best reputations and pros and cons for each. She also had been to most of the resorts which was super helpful. Once we decided on our location and resort, Randi took care of the rest! She monitored prices and flights to make sure we were getting the best deal and was super responsive to any questions/concerns we had. I would HIGHLY recommend using RanJan travel for any trip!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I have used Ranjan Travel for many years to book my vacations. Randi is awesome to work with. She has great suggestion if you aren't sure where you want to go on vacation. Her price can't be beat and it is always a hassle free experience.

Profile Picture Marcelle, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Couldn't have planned my honeymoon without the professional expertise we received! Everything went smoothly for us, and when our inexperience did cause an issue Randi came to the rescue. Will be using Ranjan again.

Profile Picture Mark, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Randi is excellent at what she does!! She made our anniversary trip to the Atlantis one to remember between the upgraded room and complimentary strawberries and wine delivered to our room. Will be using her for all our trips to come

Profile Picture Randal, 5/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Randi at RanJan Travel is the only travel agent to use for any travel arrangements. She will listen to your wants and needs and book you the perfect vacation at the best price. We have used Randi's services many times over the past few years and would never book a trip any other way. She is so great to work with and always gets back to me quickly when I contact her. She will beat any price and follows up once you arrive at your destination to make sure everything went smoothly. Talking to Randi about vacation planning feels like talking to a best friend although I have never met her in person. She truly listens and cares about making each and every client feel special and ensuring that you have the best vacation possible. I have referred friends and family to Randi and they all thank me after. She is truly a professional who loves what she does and that shows in the service she gives to her clients. I highly recommend Randi at RanJan Travel!

Profile Picture Mindy, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Randi was a huge help in helping my husband and I plan our November 2016 honeymoon. When we began our honeymoon research we were both working full time and in school, so having someone come in and handle all the arrangements was a huge relief for us. Randi listened to all our ideas and provided us many options for our beach honeymoon, both for locations we requested as well as others we didn't initially consider. We ended up choosing Secrets Maroma Beach and we were definitely thrilled with our decision. The resort was amazing and with Randi's help we felt like we knew exactly what to expect. Randi was great in helping us plan excursions and even better at handling issues when they arose on the Honeymoon. When there was a mix-up with out scheduled excursion, Randi had it straightened out and settled in no time. It was such a relief knowing that if anything went wrong, Randi was just a quick email away to help smooth it over. I would definitely recommend Randi to help you plan the perfect honeymoon or vacation.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

We worked with Randi to plan our honeymoon in Jamaica. We had previously stayed at the Grand Palladium, but were interested in a new experience and weren't sure where to start. Randi suggested a great number of places, including some on different islands (we had told her we'd be interested in looking elsewhere as well). Randi highly and personally recommended the Iberostar Grand in Jamaica and we ended up booking travel there.

It was certainly less expensive working with Randi than it would have been to book things on our own and as prices dropped later in the year, Randi was able to adjust, which also saved us money! We did run into one issue where I was not able to check-in online before the flight, but Randi was very responsive and helpful when I called her in a panic and we were able to print our boarding passes with no problem at the airport and made our flight without any rush.

Our resort was absolutely gorgeous and the food was maybe the best I've ever had - our honeymoon was amazing and Randi definitely did a great job recommending, planning, and assisting us on our travels! Thank you Randi!

Profile Picture Thompson, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews