Rand-Bryan House Reviews

Rand-Bryan House 6
Rand-Bryan House 7
  • Celeste

Celeste Rivera · Married on 09/07/2019

Couldn't have picked a better venue

Martha and her daughter were a pleasure to work with. They communicated with you every step of the way. The venue was absolutely breathtaking. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a venue.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Rand-Bryan House 8
    Rand-Bryan House 9
    Rand-Bryan House 10
    Rand-Bryan House 11
    Rand-Bryan House 12

Rand-Bryan House's reply:

Thank you, Celeste. We enjoyed getting to know you and Tim! You incorporated so many great personal touches, from his woodwork to your centerpieces - it all came together beautifully!

Karen Carpenter · Married on 09/02/2019

Wonderful experience. Amazing folks.

My niece recently was married at the Rand-Bryan House and I served as her wedding planner/wedding director. The owners of the Rand-Bryan House were incredible to work with. They were extremely helpful, responsive and we truly felt they would do anything we asked of them to make the day the most special ever.

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Rand-Bryan House 13

Rand-Bryan House's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Karen! It was a real pleasure working with you and Emily to plan such a special day. All the personal touches you planned were just perfect for our farm venue.
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/01/2019

beautiful and peaceful venue, wonderful to work with

We were so happy with the rand bryan house. I only wanted to look at one venue that fit what I wanted: century home with southern charm that had beautiful outdoor space. I knew when we visited that it was the perfect venue. Martha was great from the beginning and helped with a quick response anytime we had a question. We were allowed to have our dog in the wedding and when the rain came, she and her daughter wiped down the dancefloor so we could use it. Never would have used another venue! I wish I could live in that house!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/26/2019

Country Wedding in the City

Who knew that you could have a country wedding in the city? Finding Rand-Bryan House (RBH) was such a nice surprise! The venue is beautiful and the grounds are well kept. Martha, the owner, was so helpful with guiding us on some of the decision making along the way. Our wedding was on Memorial Day weekend and temperatures soared into the upper 90s. We still got married outside, but it was nice that after the ceremony guests could go inside to cool off when they needed to. I would highly recommend RBH to anyone looking to have an "out in the country" feel to their special event.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Rand-Bryan House 25
    Rand-Bryan House 26
    Rand-Bryan House 27

Rand-Bryan House's reply:

Thank you, Jamie! Glad everything turned out well. You planned so many great details--we especially loved the inclusion of the pups!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2019

Betond happy bride!

As a newlywed, I’d like to speak on behalf of someone who has been through the process of planning, deciding, dreaming, paying and loving every minute of being engaged. More importantly, I loved my wedding because of the vendors we chose and the people we had behind us!
    My husband and I wanted a venue that reflected our lifestyle/interests, allowed us to use our own vendors and would accommodate 115 guests. We are beyond grateful we chose The Rand-Bryan House and was able to work with the owner, Martha, for planning and executing our wedding.
    From day one Martha was punctual and responded quickly to our emails. She was upfront with all the expectations that came along renting the home, including allowing us nearly free-reign to decorate inside and outside. This meant we were able to turn the house into our dream wedding! Martha’s team helped coordinate and navigate the planning process alongside other vendors, including our catering, bartending, day-of coordinating, DJ and photography. The whole process was seamless!
    I am beyond happy with having chosen The Rand-Bryan House. If you’re looking for a venue that allows freedom to choose your own vendors, create and dream your perfect wedding, and help execute a flawless day, this is the place for you!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Rand-Bryan House 28
    Rand-Bryan House 29
    Rand-Bryan House 30
    Rand-Bryan House 31

Rand-Bryan House's reply:

Thanks for sharing your nice comments about your awesome wedding! It was the result of your great vision and plan, carried out by a dream team of vendors and helpers.

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2019

Spring wedding

The Rand -Bryan House is the perfect elegant Southern/Country wedding venue. The owner, Martha, was very responsive to emails and was willing to meet with me and my husband one weekend, as well as my parents another weekend, who traveled from out of town to see the venue. She will answer any questions a new bride may have. She also had a list of recommended vendors that I used (rentals/DJ/caterers) . The grounds and house are beautiful. The photographer took many great pictures outside near the barn, and the dining room is beautiful the way it is, no need for many extra decorations! This is a great outdoor-indoor wedding venue.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Rand-Bryan House 32

Rand-Bryan House's reply:

Thanks for your feedback! It was delightful getting to know you and being a part of your special day. We are so pleased it turned out to be "everything you hoped for"!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Barr · Married on 04/28/2019

The Rand Bryan House

Ms. Martha was very helpful! I've already recommended this venue to friends and co-workers!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Rand-Bryan House's reply:

Glad to be a part of your special day! You incorporated so many neat personal touches. We appreciate the recommendation!

Sherman and Rosemary Driver · Married on 04/13/2019

A beautiful venue for any occasion!

From the first time we met Martha and saw the Rand-Bryan House to the final day, we were impressed! The house and grounds are lovely and very private and perfect for the size of group we planned for our 50th anniversary. Martha was very personable and accomodating for our questions and needs and was present for the six hours of our celebration, in case a need arose. She also recommended our wonderful caterer, who we were thrilled with. We would definitely use the Rand-Bryan House for an event in the future---maybe a granddaughter??

Sent on 06/01/2019

Rand-Bryan House's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Rosemary. It was such a treat working with you and meeting your sweet family!
  • Odette

Odette Globig Roberts · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful Experience

Martha Liles was very helpful in helping set up for my daughters wedding. I planned it myself with her help and our photographer. They are very flexible in the hours that you need for rehearsal, photos, set-up, wedding and the clean up. It was very beautiful for the ceremony and they were very accommodating with my needs. I highly recommend the Rand Bryan House.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Rand-Bryan House 33

Ayrica Rafferty · Married on 11/29/2018

Amazing!!!

If your looking for venues stop...this is where you need to go!!! Very responsive, helpful, and friendly staff!! The owner is very knowledgable about set up and the best ways to do things to make your wedding look wonderful! The place itself is gorgeous! I could not have been happier! We did our wedding at the end of November and the Christmas tree, decorations, and lights were up and it was so beautiful!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Heidi Ludwick · Married on 11/02/2018

Wonderful experience

The venue is beautiful, inside and out. The front porch was a cozy place to chat with friends and have cocktails. It was an amazing experience, a dream come true!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2018

I grew up in California, so I was excited to have my wedding in a traditional southern setting. The venue is gorgeous! Scenic landscapes, gorgeous indoor event space, and beautiful wrap-around porch. I always wanted my wedding in a naturally beautiful place, and this was it! Martha was a joy to work with. So helpful! She has wonderful suggestions about how to execute your wedding dreams. It stormed the day of my wedding leaving the grass soaked. We decided to move the outdoor ceremony inside. It was still absolutely gorgeous and everyone was comfortable, cool and dry! The venue is a 15 minute drive from downtown Raleigh. Convenient for an afterparty! We had a beautiful day filled with love, joy, and fun. Thank you!

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • Jera

Jera · Married on 06/07/2018

The Rand-Bryan was perfect for our wedding/reception. The house is beautiful and spacious, and the property is pristine. The owner, Martha, was so easy to work with. She made us feel like family and was there for us every step of the way during logistics planning.
    Compared to the other venues we visited, this was the most beautiful and most affordable option in the area. We are absolutely thrilled with the way everything looked on our big day.
    Do your homework and include this as one of your options. You'll see why we chose the Rand-Bryan.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Anastasia · Married on 06/01/2018

Martha at Rand Bryan House was unbelievably helpful with our wedding! From the minute we met with her the first time until the wedding was over, everything was organized! Martha recommended wonderful vendors to work with in terms of bartender, caterer and events rentals and everyone was also equally wonderful. Our guests commented over and over on how great the reception venue was and I could NOT have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Martha has a stunning venue and made our wedding day stress free. She helped coordinate vendors the day of our wedding and was very responsive and helpful leading up to our wedding day. You won't find another venue like this in the Raleigh area - I highly recommend using the Rand-Bryan House for any special occasion.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Denise · Married on 04/20/2018

The Rand-Bryan House was the perfect setting for a Spring wedding. The house and grounds were beautiful. Martha was very helpful throughout the process and made the day run smoothly.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/22/2018

This venue gave us the perfect atmosphere for our intimate wedding. We loved the old feel of the house mixed with elegant decor, and the spacious and breathtaking grounds.

More than just the venue, the owner, Martha, was endlessly patient and accommodating. Her communication was prompt and thorough, and she brought her industry expertise to the table to help us to make the best logistic and vendors decisions for our guests.

Thank you for hosting our beautiful night!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Kristin · Married on 03/11/2018

The Rand Bryan house was the perfect choice for our wedding! Martha (the owner) is so friendly and professional, and adds a personal touch to the venue as it was her childhood home. She took a genuine interest in our plans and details, and it is clear that she enjoys all the details that each person brings to every event at her venue. The house is beautiful and meticulously kept indoors and out. Our day turned out to be cold, but there was no problem switching our plans and holding both the ceremony and reception inside. The sunroom was gorgeous even on a cloudy day, and provided wonderful light for photographs. We could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Christopher · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I loved the property and Martha was professional throughout our experience.

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Rand-Bryan House 34
    Rand-Bryan House 35
    Rand-Bryan House 36

Samantha & Mathew · Married on 11/04/2017

The Rand-Bryan house and Martha helped make our wedding reception perfect! They were flexible and helpful in creating the perfect layout and flow. We received nothing but complements from our guests on how nice everyone was and how beautiful the venue was.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2017

I had a beautiful wedding here last weekend, and Martha is the best to work with! She is very lenient with letting you have any type of wedding you would like, the options are limitless! The venue is beautiful, and there are so many spots you can party- in the beautiful sun room, the covered, walk around porch, in a huge field, or a secluded garden ceremony. I wanted to do our ceremony in the front yard garden but it rained and having to have it inside was still gorgeous! And it is so nice to have a plan B that is almost as nice as plan A!
    As far as working with Martha, she will let you choose your own caterer, florist, etc... many places require you to use specific vendors- not here! However she will provide you a list of vendors she recommends if you would like.
    Not only is the location gorgeous, but the best part about it is that we were aloud to have our dog there! That meant a lot to us, and was actually the nail in the coffin when it came to choosing a venue (although I already had my mind made up when I asked!) Our dog is part of the family, and we are so happy to finally find a venue where she was welcome.
    I highly recommend this venue and working with Martha is wonderful!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Douglas · Married on 09/29/2017

First, Martha is GREAT. Our event was a rehearsal dinner ~ 50 guests. Great venue with indoor and outdoor space. Indoor space included a private sitting room where the bride and groom presented gifts to wedding party, a large foyer and entry, and ball room which easily sat 50 with additional ~1,000 sq. ft. of dance area. Buffet (cater) was set in a large room that adjoined the outdoor decks AND ball room! Now to the outside!!! Wrap around porch and shaded lawns allowed guests to spread out (we had GREAT weather). Rocking chairs included!! Parking is extensive and "formal" look in front of house lawns as you drive up. All catering vehicles park behind house so pictures are very nice. One more note about Martha! She recommended Caffe' Luna as the caterer. Great choice and they do many functions at the property and thus know the set up. We were thrilled!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Rand-Bryan House's reply:

We really enjoyed working with these parents of the groom as they planned a delightful rehearsal dinner. Thanks for the feedback and we're glad it turned out like you were hoping! Always good to have Caffe Luna "in the house".

Carrie · Married on 09/09/2017

We had our wedding at the Rand-Bryan house this year. The main thing that sold us on the house other than its beauty was Martha. Martha worked with us and gave great advice. She allowed us to see the house a couple of times to see how we wanted things set up. She even came to the rehearsal to see if we needed anything. She also gave a helping hand with out hesitation. If I could do it all over again, I would do the Rand-Bryan house again! The house is beautiful, simple, with southern charm!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Rand-Bryan House's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. We loved working with you and are so glad everything turned out like you had hoped. It was a beautiful wedding!

Kelsie · Married on 06/22/2017

Martha was wonderful to work with, the venue was gorgeous, and it was very well priced. There are indoor and outdoor areas that are perfect for the reception or ceremony. The venue is on acres of private farmland that are quiet and peaceful. I couldn't have asked for anything more. My only recommendation is that you have the wedding ceremony outside if your party is much more than 80 people. The Rand Bryan is the perfect location for a country/rustic wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Rand-Bryan House's reply:

Thanks for sharing your comments with others who are seeking to find that special venue for their wedding. We were happy to host you and offer our best wishes for many happy years together!

Michelle · Married on 03/12/2017

Rand- Bryan House is a perfect and beautiful place to have a wedding. The staff were so helpful. Martha was very nice and knowledgeable. The price was very reasonable compared to other venues.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Rand-Bryan House's reply:

It was a pleasure working with all of you---so glad it turned out great!