Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Reviews

78 Reviews for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch

78 Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Reviews

Diane Obrien · Married on 10/20/2018

My nieces wedding

What an amazing place to have a wedding or any other event. The ranch and the owners are more then accomidating. Lesley was my nieces wedding planner she was great. The views were breath taking and the venue has everything you could want to have your special day. I am so happy I was part of such a memeorable day and weekend.

Denise · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond outstanding.

This venue is like no other. It is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. My daughters wedding was there this past weekend. Oct. 20, 2018. Leslie and Donna went above and beyond to make this wedding perfect. The views and the property is so awesome. The compliments we received from our guest I have never experienced. The flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen at a wedding. It was just perfect. The guests also made the same comments about the flowers. My daughter and her new husband said they couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding and had the best time of their life. Donna and Leslie are so personable and easy to work with they will be our friends forever.

Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 8
    Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 15
    Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 16

Karen Siegmund · Married on 10/20/2018

Scottish Highland Wedding Magic in Texas

Rancho Mirando exceeded our expectations for our son and our daughter-in-law’s wedding. The staff's expertise and attention to detail delivered an event that many in attendance declared the best wedding ever! Our family and friends from Scotland agreed that the sunset lawn service overlooking the hills, complete with kilted bagpiper, recreated the romantic Scottish Highlands for a special wedding day. The wedding party pictures are magical, with such awesome background views of the hills and gardens from all over the "castle-like" ranch estate. Thank you to Rancho Mirando for all your preparations, hard work, and leaving us with such great memories!

Lisha Steltz · Married on 09/29/2018

Best day of our lives!

It’s been a month since our wedding and I still have a hard time finding the words to describe our wedding weekend at Rancho! It was and still is breathtaking. I could write a 5 page review, but I’ll try to keep it simple. The amenities—YES!! The hacienda offered an eccentric, yet cozy place for our friends and family to laugh and love together. The lighting and the photos while everyone was getting ready are timeless. We chose the wedding site with the overlook and it could not have been more perfect, seriously! Our guests raved about the beer garden/bathrooms that were used during cocktail hour. The reception hall was designed in a Texas State of Mind- dinner, booze, and all the dance moves! Most importantly were the people running the show. We were greeted with arms wide open! Leslie is top notch. She spent countless hours listening to our wants and needs. If there were any hiccups on our wedding day, we were not aware. Overall, Leslie and her team made us feel like family.

We have talked about the wedding every single day for the last month. All of our guests have told us it was the best wedding they had ever attended, and I have to agree with them.

• Rita

Rita · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Day of My Life

This was truly the best day of my life, and I owe that all to this breathtaking venue and my amazing coordinator who knew what I needed even before I did. Our wedding day and wedding weekend far exceeded what we could've ever expected or imagined. From the first phone call to Mrs. Donna and Leslie when we were picking our venue, then touring the venue and being speechless at the views and reception area, to developing a relationship over the next nine months that would create a lasting bond. I love talking to our guest and hearing them tell us, "this was truly the best most beautiful wedding I've ever been to." We were able to begin our long weekend on Thursday night just the three of us, us and our daughter, before the chaos, family, and friends would arrive on Friday. That was so special to our family to have this gorgeous home to relax in and the amazing view to wake up to as we were beginning our next chapter. We never left the ranch from Thursday to Sunday and someone made sure we had everything we needed the entire time. Leslie and her crew were able to bring every detail of my vision to life from the rehearsal dinner to the reception. My bouquet and reception flowers were incredible! I wish I could do this day over and over again, and not change a thing!

Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 17
    Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 18
    Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 19
    Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 20

Stacey Green · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfection at it finest.

We could not have asked for a better experience. From the first phone call to the day after the wedding Leslie and the staff were there to provide the perfect wedding.

• Danielle

Danielle Johnson · Married on 05/26/2018

Rancho mirando is a dream come true!

We had our wedding at Rancho Mirando in May of 2018 and were absolutely blown away by the overall experience. The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of atmosphere, scenery and overall experience, the breathtaking views of the Hill Country from every location on the property were almost too good to be true, it was an absolute fairytale. We had sole use of the house and property ALL weekend our entire wedding party was able to stay there, I was able to have my rehearsal dinner on site, live band poolside...I can hardly put the beauty of this place in words. Leslie, Donna and the rest of the staff were nothing but helpful in the run up and during the course of our weekend-we couldn't praise them enough. As my coordinator, Leslie absolutely stole the show, I had no idea what I was doing and honestly, I didn't have to because she was with me every single step of the way from contacting my vendors to zipping my dress, this girl is heaven sent.

As a wedding venue, we couldn't fault anything. This place is a dream come true. Donna provided floral rentals, tablecloths, dishes, glassware, tables, chairs...seriously, I didn't have to do a single thing! There's a full commercial kitchen on site and honestly, if it's something you need, they have it!

Again, we had full use of the property ALL weekend, the room we stayed in was great, full of everything you could ever need...lotion, bobby pins, shampoos, tissues..you name it it was there and all of our guests especially loved being able to relax in front of the window wall in the living area that overlooks miles of the Hill Country..again BREATHTAKING.

The venue played a huge part in the success of our weekend and the amount of our guests who are still talking about your venue is a testament to that, from the very bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 21

Kristie Lemmer · Married on 05/26/2018

Breathtaking!

Thank you so so much for all the work and expertise that you put into making my daughters wedding so special. The venue was fabulous and many people commented on the attentiveness of the staff, the organization and of course the expertise of Leslie. They have fantastic memories to see them into married life – thanks for your part in their special day

• Sherri

Sherri Cathey · Married on 04/28/2018

April 28 2018 Koether Wedding

I’m mother of the bride. The entire experience of planning the wedding and the wedding itself was fabulous & perfect. We couldn’t have accomplished our high level of satisfaction without the constant help and support of Donna at RM! Beautiful venue with wonderful people at Rancho Mirando!

Janelle · Married on 04/21/2018

What a beautiful wedding venue. Our daughter got married at Rancho Mirando on April 21, 2018. I knew from our first meeting with Donna and Leslie that they knew their business. Boy, was I correct. Leslie was our wedding coordinator and she was the absolute best. She went out of her way to help with every detail from the planning until the last person left the reception. The florals that Donna created for the wedding and reception were absolutely gorgeous. They are both very easy to work with, and we are so thankful to them and all their wonderful staff for making our daughter's wedding perfect!

Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 22
    Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 23
    Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 24
  • Rich

Rich Wagner · Married on 04/14/2018

Simply the Best

Simply the best. From our initial meeting with Donna and Leslie until our departure on our wedding weekend, everything was perfect. I can literally go on for several pages detailing how on point every aspect of the planning and venue were, but sadly I'm limited to 3500 characters so here are the highlights:

Venue - Rancho's location is amazing. My wife and I were searching for a property in the hill country and our expectations were exceed 10 fold. The vista offered from the Hacienda and ceremony site are breath taking. It was a picture perfect backdrop for our vows. Our wedding photos and my wife's bridals are spectacular. From the architecture of the hacienda and it's unique furnishings, to the lavender fields, and of course the vista.....wow! Also, you get use of the Hacienda for the weekend. A great feature for logistics and such a benefit to have your family/bridal party at one location from rehearsal through departure.

On to Donna and Leslie. Love them! From our first appointment to discuss Rancho and its offerings, we were welcomed with open arms. They were attentive from that appointment and remained that way throughout. Always patient and willing to offer suggestions to help with our vision, the budget and maintaining a realistic wedding day timeline. Donna is a botany magician. Her flowers were amazing! I'm not big on florals, but wow, they were stunning! Leslie is a rockstar!! I couldn't have asked for a better planner. She had every detail dialed in for the entire weekend and ensured that Monica and I had the perfect day we had hoped for. She kept us focused without being a nag. We went in expecting professionalism. Not only did we get the absolute best - we got life long friends as well! This is not to diminish the supporting staff at Rancho. All were super professional and made all the little things come together without you ever knowing they were there. My thanks to you all.

Overall, perfect. If you're searching for a property that has stunning views and staff that are a 11 out of 10 - look no further. We didn't sign up for Rancho to get rave reviews from our guests - we did so because of the connection we felt on our very first visit. However, the majority of our guest have commented that this was "simply the best ".

Monica Wagner · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

I honestly do not even know where to begin. My husband and I absolutely love Donna and Leslie. Words cannot even describe how appreciative we are for all the hard work they put in to make our day absolutely special! We were so fortunate to come across this venue when thumbing through wedding magazines. We visited multiple venues, but Rancho Mirando rivaled them all. Everything about this venue is perfect! The Hacienda is beautifully furnished and sleeps 16 people comfortably. You feel like the ranch is your home away from home for your wedding week or weekend. The grounds are stunning and create a nice background for lovely pictures. Everything about it will take your breath away! However, the owners, Donna and Leslie, are absolutely amazing! They are experts at helping you plan your wedding and do not miss one detail! They ensure that your special day occurs smoothly, without you having to worry about anything. Leslie makes things happen in a fashion that appears effortless, but it is quite evident that she is working diligently behind the scenes. Donna is also extremely talented and makes beautiful floral arrangements. They are very friendly, professional, caring, genuine women whom we are now blessed to call our friends. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and turned out to be more incredible than we had ever dreamed of it being. This venue is very special, and we are so happy that we were able to experience it and share it with our friends and family.

Sari · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I were married here on April 7, 2018. There are just no words to describe how grateful we are for Leslie and her mom Donna and how much we adore them. They made everything...from the planning to the last detail...so, so perfect and easy. We are just over the moon and in love with our wedding. We literally could not have asked for a better wedding planner...Leslie is the best of the best of the best. On top of being amazing at her job, she is also just so friendly and funny and enjoyable to be around, and we really consider her now a friend. She has an insane talent for doing this -- for caring deeply, for making people feel special. And for executing damn good weddings! Donna's florals took my breath away! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Rancho Mirando! You blew us away!

Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 25

Kassidee · Married on 11/11/2017

I could spend an entire day writing about all the things I loved about having my 11-11-17 wedding at Rancho Mirando but suffice it to say that Rancho is not only EASILY the most gorgeous venue around, but also has the most amazing and easiest people to work with. Leslie and Donna are the mother-daughter duo who run the show and they really could not be any more wonderful. Donna is the décor and floral genius who turned my ideas into a real-life fairytale that easily surpassed even my highest expectations. Not to mention, she’s the nicest woman you’ll ever meet who is also really, really good at what she does! I must also say that it is very endearing how much she cares about making everything perfect for her brides and making sure we’re 100% happy.
    Now on to Leslie. Leslie is the wedding coordinator at Rancho Mirando and, while I don’t know many other coordinators out there, I can’t imagine anyone being better at their job than Leslie. There truly isn’t much this girl can’t or won’t do! I knew I adored Leslie the first day we met back when I first toured Rancho, but seeing how helpful, efficient, organized, and in-control she was of every little detail on my actual wedding day was extremely impressive and SO comforting. Everyone kept asking me if I was nervous or stressed out and, very surprisingly, I actually wasn’t because I had so much trust and faith in Leslie and knew she was already on top of everything and then some.
    All in all, look no further than Rancho Mirando. Besides the things I already mentioned, having the huge and beautiful Hacienda where you and your wedding party can stay for the whole weekend, plus the breathtaking views and scenery, plus being able to have your rehearsal dinner on-site, plus the fact that your wedding is the only wedding taking place at Rancho on the given weekend you book…it’s really a no-brainer because you’re just not going to find all of those things anywhere else!

Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 26
    Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 32
    Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 33
    Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 34

Sydney · Married on 11/04/2017

Not only is the venue & property exquisite but the individuals behind Rancho Mirando are what truly make it special! Words can’t describe how amazing Leslie & Donna were during the planning process. Over a course of time they truly felt like family. They both saw my vision & brought it to life. Everything from late night phone calls to text messages and meetings they assured to make sure I was satisfied with every detail. I’m forever grateful that they both went above and beyond for our wedding. I still get chills as I think about walking into the pavilion for our reception…Everything looked as if it was from a fairy tale. I will admit that my wedding and all the parties apart of it did not make their job easy including all my bad luck leading up to wedding day, but they helped me get through it and made it an admirable story to tell in the years to come. The coordination ran smoothly, the flowers were immaculate, the communication was clear between vendors, the focus on details was there and I felt I always had a friend to call when the planning got ‘tough’… Thanks Leslie! After I got engaged, the weekend following my Father & I traveled to Rancho Mirando. I already knew by the pictures and reviews over the internet that this was the place I wanted to get married! I didn’t know that when I arrived it was much more than I could ever imagine. During a year of planning I travelled to this property during the winter, spring, summer in all kinds of weather & each time the ranch was breathtaking. My husband & I got married in the fall of November 4th, 2017 and spent the weekend on property. The experience of staying on property made wedding weekend that much more worthwhile. My bridesmaids loved the hacienda and felt comfortable with the accommodations. Let’s just say when you arrive you’ll never want to leave! I truly don’t think my fairy tale would’ve came together without Leslie & Donna and all their efforts. They really are the dream team!

Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 35
    Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 41
    Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 42
  • Shaley

Shaley · Married on 10/14/2017

This venue is like no other in the beautiful hill country! Our friends and family will forever remember the breath taking views and architecture of Rancho Mirando. We could not have dreamed of a more beautiful wedding! The owners and staff made our day utterly effortless with so many thoughtful accommodations! So thankful we found this gorgeous venue after much searching!

Leticia · Married on 08/26/2017

It's so hard to put our experience here without writing an essay of how memorable our wedding was at Rancho Mirando.
    My husband and I decided to get married on the weekend of Hurricane Harvey! I am more than sure that it was difficult for the staff to have to turn things around for us, but they handled every challenge with professionalism and expertise to the very end! Though almost every single plan we had was not in our favor, Leslie and Donna brought out their big guns and truly shined. Their attention throughout our whole 3-day weekend at the ranch was wonderful! We did a great deal of emailing back and forth about the floral, seating arrangements, vendors, etc prior to the wedding. This form of communication was super convenient for me. The ceremony and reception was set up exactly as I had always envisioned and so much more! Thank you Rancho Mirando for engraving in our hearts an amazing weekend and story to tell our children and our children's children! We can't wait to find a reason to come back! We love you dearly!!

Jonathan · Married on 04/22/2017

My wife & I just got married at Rancho Mirando on April 22, 2017. We met at school at Texas State (20 min away from Rancho), and we knew we wanted to have a wedding that was a beautiful Hill Country experience, similar to what we fell in love with in college. We visited multiple wedding venues before my wife found Rancho Mirando. She thought it was too good to be true, and judging from the pictures, I thought the same. The pictures are gorgeous, but the real thing is quite the sight to see. We contacted Rancho and spoke to Leslie, who is one of THE driving forces behind Rancho Mirando and its success. When we first met with Leslie (who became our wedding planner) she immediately made us feel like family. She and her team listened to our vision and made it a reality. Honestly, I've heard many horror stories about wedding planning, so I was nervous to start the process. However, we luckily found Rancho Mirando and Leslie, who turned a possibly stressful experience, into a very enjoyable one. Rancho Mirando & its views are beyond what we could have pictured. The grounds are impeccably maintained, from the beautiful landscaping, to the amazing (multiple) ceremony locations. We decided to have Rancho for the entire weekend, which allowed us and our wedding party to stay at the Hacienda on the property all weekend. This was one of the highlights of the wedding! Once we arrived at the Ranch on Friday, we and our wedding party didn't have to leave the property until Sunday after wedding. We had our rehearsal dinner Friday night in the "Beer Garden," which overlooks the Bella Vista Ceremony site and rolling hills of the Texas Hill Country. Our wedding experience was one of the greatest weekends of our lives - and it wasbecause of Rancho Mirando and their team, and for that, I am extremely thankful. If you're looking for a venue where you can experience the natural beauty of the Texas Hill country, and feel like you're at home, this is the best decision you will make!

Kelley · Married on 04/22/2017

Rancho Mirando was, BY FAR, the best decision we made while planning our wedding! My husband and I got married at Rancho this past April 2017. We both went to school in San Marcos, where we met and fell in love with the beautiful South Texas hill country. After we got engaged, we knew we wanted the perfect hill country experience, above all else. We researched venues all over Texas, and made multiple visits - and then I found Rancho! Rancho Mirando sits right on the Devil’s backbone and has unparalleled 360 hill country views unlike anything we’ve ever seen! Seeing it in person literally took our breath away. There is an incredible Spanish Hacienda that overlooks the entire ranch and can sleep 16 people! We were able to have our entire wedding party stay at the ranch from Friday’s Rehearsal Dinner (on site at the Beer Garden) until Sunday afternoon. THAT was the absolute game changer! The ranch was our home for the entire weekend! THOSE were the moments and memories that we’ll never ever forget. As if Rancho couldn’t get any better - LESLIE and her mother, Donna, are the BEST PART! Leslie is the wedding planner and Donna does floral (rentals barn on the property). LESLIE is absolutely a god send and one of the best people I’ve ever met! SHE has impacted our lives even after wedding and treated us like family from day one. She not only thinks of everything (and has it covered), but she was right by our side & made our wedding adventure SO fun! The ranch has everything you can imagine! There are various rehearsal/ceremony/reception sites, & they’re flexible to do whatever you want, so the possibilities are endless! We seriously had so many people come up to us and ask, “Where did ya’ll find this place?!” and telling us that it was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen. I will never have enough wonderful things to say about how magical this place truly is. Rancho Mirando is so much more than just a wedding venue for us, it is now our new home away from home.

Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 43
    Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 51
    Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch 52
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 04/08/2017

I cannot say enough about this incredible venue!! We knew from the first moment we stepped onto the property that this was the place. The facilities (including the house on the property, reception pavilion, and beer garden) are absolutely stunning...however, they do not hold a CANDLE to the view from Bella Vista. My husband and I were married in that location on 4/8/2017, and it was the perfect start to our marriage. The guests' minds were blown. It is just the most beautiful ceremony location. Come visit, and you'll see what I mean. We rented Rancho Mirando from Thursday-Sunday, and it was so much fun to have the wedding party stay with us for a few extra days. We were able to have down-time together, catch-up, and laugh into the night. We all woke up together, drank our coffee, and looked out over the beautiful land. Having the ranch for the entire weekend: highly recommended.

Additionally, Leslie and Donna were a PLEASURE to work with. They have an adorable mother-daughter relationship and were honestly a part of the family by the end of the wedding weekend. I believe my mother invited them to our next family reunion... Leslie served as our coordinator, and Donna provided the rentals and flowers. No complaints. It was all fantastic.

Guys, seriously consider this option for your venue. I'm not kidding.

Molly · Married on 03/25/2017

Rancho Mirando is absolutely breathtaking! It was one of the first venues we visited and we were immediately sold. The stunning views and beautiful hacienda where you and your family can stay all weekend were the selling points for us. We also loved the fact that we could have the rehearsal dinner at the ranch the night before so we could we could spend as much time there as possible. Donna and Leslie were wonderful to work with and made you feel like your wedding was the top priority during the entire wedding process. Donna's flowers are amazing and take the reception area to the next level! It was also super convenient having all the rentals (linens, dinnerware etc.) through Rancho Mirando so you don’t have to worry about yet another vendor. I highly recommend Rancho Mirando for your wedding day. Donna and Leslie make you feel like family and make your wedding dreams come true!

Cheryl · Married on 10/15/2016

This is such a lovely, Mexican looking hacienda venue in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. It is very versatile- you can have a romantic, glitzy wedding, or a more casual, rustic wedding. Donna is a delight to work with. She is very talented in all areas of weddings. She even does flower arrangements and makes her own beautiful dinnerware. We will definitely recommend it to others wanting a Hill Country wedding.

Maggie · Married on 10/15/2016

I swear every single one of my guests have asked me, "Where did you find this place?!" How lucky am I to have found Rancho Mirando for our wedding!

Every inch of this property is stunning. We had the property for the weekend so our rehearsal dinner was held there on Friday and the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception on Saturday. Even with all of these events happening in the same place, they were each at a different location within the venue because there were so many beautiful places to explore and enjoy.

The house was a haven for me and my bridesmaids the whole weekend. We all stayed there together on Friday night and stayed up late under the big beautiful tent and chandelier talking about life and the big day to come. We woke up on Saturday morning to incredible views that were both calming and romantic. The house provided everything we needed for the chaos of getting ready, not to mention the decor and color made for THE CUTEST pictures!

In fact, my photographer snapped pictures of us all over the place! We took first look pictures in the courtyard filled with flowers and gorgeous vine covered walls, and after the sunset, there was a full moon photography session close to the lavender fields.

Once the reception started, we had a couple of babysitters stay at the house so guests and family members were able to let their kids hang or sleep in one of the many bedrooms while they continued to party, but the parents were never far away as everything is so close on property.

It was also such a joy to stay there with my new husband and not have to travel far after an exhausting day. After all guests left, we stayed up late drinking and reliving every moment together with the company of a few close friends and family.

The day after I woke up a couple hours before anyone else, sat outside drinking coffee, took in the amazing views and thought about all the happiness I had just experienced. It was a perfect moment I would never trade it. This venue a

Cara · Married on 10/01/2016

I had the most perfect wedding at Rancho Mirando! First of all, the grounds are simply amazing. All of our guests (including me!) were blown away by the views, as well as all of the different areas around the ranch that you can use for different events. You really can't beat having the venue for the entire weekend. I was able to do a lot of the decor myself (I did all my own flowers) that I really would not have had time or room to do elsewhere and it helped make the day extra personal! Leslie is amazing and will absolutely take care of everything you need all weekend! I didn't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day because anytime anyone needed anything, Leslie was there to help! Rancho Mirando is perfect if you're looking for a full wedding weekend experience.