66 Reviews for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch

Aisle Markers (6)
Pet Friendly (5)
Indoor (4)
Covered Outdoor (4)

My husband and I were married here on April 7, 2018. There are just no words to describe how grateful we are for Leslie and her mom Donna and how much we adore them. They made everything...from the planning to the last detail...so, so perfect and easy. We are just over the moon and in love with our wedding. We literally could not have asked for a better wedding planner...Leslie is the best of the best of the best. On top of being amazing at her job, she is also just so friendly and funny and enjoyable to be around, and we really consider her now a friend. She has an insane talent for doing this -- for caring deeply, for making people feel special. And for executing damn good weddings! Donna's florals took my breath away! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Rancho Mirando! You blew us away!

Profile Picture Sari, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet

I could spend an entire day writing about all the things I loved about having my 11-11-17 wedding at Rancho Mirando but suffice it to say that Rancho is not only EASILY the most gorgeous venue around, but also has the most amazing and easiest people to work with. Leslie and Donna are the mother-daughter duo who run the show and they really could not be any more wonderful. Donna is the décor and floral genius who turned my ideas into a real-life fairytale that easily surpassed even my highest expectations. Not to mention, she’s the nicest woman you’ll ever meet who is also really, really good at what she does! I must also say that it is very endearing how much she cares about making everything perfect for her brides and making sure we’re 100% happy.
Now on to Leslie. Leslie is the wedding coordinator at Rancho Mirando and, while I don’t know many other coordinators out there, I can’t imagine anyone being better at their job than Leslie. There truly isn’t much this girl can’t or won’t do! I knew I adored Leslie the first day we met back when I first toured Rancho, but seeing how helpful, efficient, organized, and in-control she was of every little detail on my actual wedding day was extremely impressive and SO comforting. Everyone kept asking me if I was nervous or stressed out and, very surprisingly, I actually wasn’t because I had so much trust and faith in Leslie and knew she was already on top of everything and then some.
All in all, look no further than Rancho Mirando. Besides the things I already mentioned, having the huge and beautiful Hacienda where you and your wedding party can stay for the whole weekend, plus the breathtaking views and scenery, plus being able to have your rehearsal dinner on-site, plus the fact that your wedding is the only wedding taking place at Rancho on the given weekend you book…it’s really a no-brainer because you’re just not going to find all of those things anywhere else!

Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - I mean, that arch and that bouquet though!!
Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - AMAZING views!
Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - Hacienda=beautiful photo ops. Just trust me.
Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - Another option for the ceremony location, or a dress pic!
Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - Golf cart escort to the ceremony by Ms. Donna!
Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - Leslie always had my back...literally and figuratively.
Photos
Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - No words needed.
Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - No words needed.
Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - No words needed. :)
Profile Picture Kassidee, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Scenic Views, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Tents

Not only is the venue & property exquisite but the individuals behind Rancho Mirando are what truly make it special! Words can’t describe how amazing Leslie & Donna were during the planning process. Over a course of time they truly felt like family. They both saw my vision & brought it to life. Everything from late night phone calls to text messages and meetings they assured to make sure I was satisfied with every detail. I’m forever grateful that they both went above and beyond for our wedding. I still get chills as I think about walking into the pavilion for our reception…Everything looked as if it was from a fairy tale. I will admit that my wedding and all the parties apart of it did not make their job easy including all my bad luck leading up to wedding day, but they helped me get through it and made it an admirable story to tell in the years to come. The coordination ran smoothly, the flowers were immaculate, the communication was clear between vendors, the focus on details was there and I felt I always had a friend to call when the planning got ‘tough’… Thanks Leslie! After I got engaged, the weekend following my Father & I traveled to Rancho Mirando. I already knew by the pictures and reviews over the internet that this was the place I wanted to get married! I didn’t know that when I arrived it was much more than I could ever imagine. During a year of planning I travelled to this property during the winter, spring, summer in all kinds of weather & each time the ranch was breathtaking. My husband & I got married in the fall of November 4th, 2017 and spent the weekend on property. The experience of staying on property made wedding weekend that much more worthwhile. My bridesmaids loved the hacienda and felt comfortable with the accommodations. Let’s just say when you arrive you’ll never want to leave! I truly don’t think my fairy tale would’ve came together without Leslie & Donna and all their efforts. They really are the dream team!

Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - Bridal pictures at Rancho Mirando in front of Hacienda
Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - Wedding day at Rancho Mirando
Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - Ceremony site at Rancho Mirando overlooking Devil's Backbone
Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - The beautiful bouquet of flowers created by Donna herself
Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - The Pavilion
Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - Engagement pictures at Rancho Mirando
Photos
Photo for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Review - Entrance gate into Rancho Mirando
Profile Picture Sydney, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

This venue is like no other in the beautiful hill country! Our friends and family will forever remember the breath taking views and architecture of Rancho Mirando. We could not have dreamed of a more beautiful wedding! The owners and staff made our day utterly effortless with so many thoughtful accommodations! So thankful we found this gorgeous venue after much searching!

Profile Picture Shaley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Tents

It's so hard to put our experience here without writing an essay of how memorable our wedding was at Rancho Mirando.
My husband and I decided to get married on the weekend of Hurricane Harvey! I am more than sure that it was difficult for the staff to have to turn things around for us, but they handled every challenge with professionalism and expertise to the very end! Though almost every single plan we had was not in our favor, Leslie and Donna brought out their big guns and truly shined. Their attention throughout our whole 3-day weekend at the ranch was wonderful! We did a great deal of emailing back and forth about the floral, seating arrangements, vendors, etc prior to the wedding. This form of communication was super convenient for me. The ceremony and reception was set up exactly as I had always envisioned and so much more! Thank you Rancho Mirando for engraving in our hearts an amazing weekend and story to tell our children and our children's children! We can't wait to find a reason to come back! We love you dearly!!

Profile Picture Leticia, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife & I just got married at Rancho Mirando on April 22, 2017. We met at school at Texas State (20 min away from Rancho), and we knew we wanted to have a wedding that was a beautiful Hill Country experience, similar to what we fell in love with in college. We visited multiple wedding venues before my wife found Rancho Mirando. She thought it was too good to be true, and judging from the pictures, I thought the same. The pictures are gorgeous, but the real thing is quite the sight to see. We contacted Rancho and spoke to Leslie, who is one of THE driving forces behind Rancho Mirando and its success. When we first met with Leslie (who became our wedding planner) she immediately made us feel like family. She and her team listened to our vision and made it a reality. Honestly, I've heard many horror stories about wedding planning, so I was nervous to start the process. However, we luckily found Rancho Mirando and Leslie, who turned a possibly stressful experience, into a very enjoyable one. Rancho Mirando & its views are beyond what we could have pictured. The grounds are impeccably maintained, from the beautiful landscaping, to the amazing (multiple) ceremony locations. We decided to have Rancho for the entire weekend, which allowed us and our wedding party to stay at the Hacienda on the property all weekend. This was one of the highlights of the wedding! Once we arrived at the Ranch on Friday, we and our wedding party didn't have to leave the property until Sunday after wedding. We had our rehearsal dinner Friday night in the "Beer Garden," which overlooks the Bella Vista Ceremony site and rolling hills of the Texas Hill Country. Our wedding experience was one of the greatest weekends of our lives - and it wasbecause of Rancho Mirando and their team, and for that, I am extremely thankful. If you're looking for a venue where you can experience the natural beauty of the Texas Hill country, and feel like you're at home, this is the best decision you will make!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rancho Mirando was, BY FAR, the best decision we made while planning our wedding! My husband and I got married at Rancho this past April 2017. We both went to school in San Marcos, where we met and fell in love with the beautiful South Texas hill country. After we got engaged, we knew we wanted the perfect hill country experience, above all else. We researched venues all over Texas, and made multiple visits - and then I found Rancho! Rancho Mirando sits right on the Devil’s backbone and has unparalleled 360 hill country views unlike anything we’ve ever seen! Seeing it in person literally took our breath away. There is an incredible Spanish Hacienda that overlooks the entire ranch and can sleep 16 people! We were able to have our entire wedding party stay at the ranch from Friday’s Rehearsal Dinner (on site at the Beer Garden) until Sunday afternoon. THAT was the absolute game changer! The ranch was our home for the entire weekend! THOSE were the moments and memories that we’ll never ever forget. As if Rancho couldn’t get any better - LESLIE and her mother, Donna, are the BEST PART! Leslie is the wedding planner and Donna does floral (rentals barn on the property). LESLIE is absolutely a god send and one of the best people I’ve ever met! SHE has impacted our lives even after wedding and treated us like family from day one. She not only thinks of everything (and has it covered), but she was right by our side & made our wedding adventure SO fun! The ranch has everything you can imagine! There are various rehearsal/ceremony/reception sites, & they’re flexible to do whatever you want, so the possibilities are endless! We seriously had so many people come up to us and ask, “Where did ya’ll find this place?!” and telling us that it was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen. I will never have enough wonderful things to say about how magical this place truly is. Rancho Mirando is so much more than just a wedding venue for us, it is now our new home away from home.

Profile Picture Kelley, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, China, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Parking

I cannot say enough about this incredible venue!! We knew from the first moment we stepped onto the property that this was the place. The facilities (including the house on the property, reception pavilion, and beer garden) are absolutely stunning...however, they do not hold a CANDLE to the view from Bella Vista. My husband and I were married in that location on 4/8/2017, and it was the perfect start to our marriage. The guests' minds were blown. It is just the most beautiful ceremony location. Come visit, and you'll see what I mean. We rented Rancho Mirando from Thursday-Sunday, and it was so much fun to have the wedding party stay with us for a few extra days. We were able to have down-time together, catch-up, and laugh into the night. We all woke up together, drank our coffee, and looked out over the beautiful land. Having the ranch for the entire weekend: highly recommended.

Additionally, Leslie and Donna were a PLEASURE to work with. They have an adorable mother-daughter relationship and were honestly a part of the family by the end of the wedding weekend. I believe my mother invited them to our next family reunion... Leslie served as our coordinator, and Donna provided the rentals and flowers. No complaints. It was all fantastic.

Guys, seriously consider this option for your venue. I'm not kidding.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Accommodations, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Rancho Mirando is absolutely breathtaking! It was one of the first venues we visited and we were immediately sold. The stunning views and beautiful hacienda where you and your family can stay all weekend were the selling points for us. We also loved the fact that we could have the rehearsal dinner at the ranch the night before so we could we could spend as much time there as possible. Donna and Leslie were wonderful to work with and made you feel like your wedding was the top priority during the entire wedding process. Donna's flowers are amazing and take the reception area to the next level! It was also super convenient having all the rentals (linens, dinnerware etc.) through Rancho Mirando so you don’t have to worry about yet another vendor. I highly recommend Rancho Mirando for your wedding day. Donna and Leslie make you feel like family and make your wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture Molly, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is such a lovely, Mexican looking hacienda venue in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. It is very versatile- you can have a romantic, glitzy wedding, or a more casual, rustic wedding. Donna is a delight to work with. She is very talented in all areas of weddings. She even does flower arrangements and makes her own beautiful dinnerware. We will definitely recommend it to others wanting a Hill Country wedding.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

I swear every single one of my guests have asked me, "Where did you find this place?!" How lucky am I to have found Rancho Mirando for our wedding!

Every inch of this property is stunning. We had the property for the weekend so our rehearsal dinner was held there on Friday and the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception on Saturday. Even with all of these events happening in the same place, they were each at a different location within the venue because there were so many beautiful places to explore and enjoy.

The house was a haven for me and my bridesmaids the whole weekend. We all stayed there together on Friday night and stayed up late under the big beautiful tent and chandelier talking about life and the big day to come. We woke up on Saturday morning to incredible views that were both calming and romantic. The house provided everything we needed for the chaos of getting ready, not to mention the decor and color made for THE CUTEST pictures!

In fact, my photographer snapped pictures of us all over the place! We took first look pictures in the courtyard filled with flowers and gorgeous vine covered walls, and after the sunset, there was a full moon photography session close to the lavender fields.

Once the reception started, we had a couple of babysitters stay at the house so guests and family members were able to let their kids hang or sleep in one of the many bedrooms while they continued to party, but the parents were never far away as everything is so close on property.

It was also such a joy to stay there with my new husband and not have to travel far after an exhausting day. After all guests left, we stayed up late drinking and reliving every moment together with the company of a few close friends and family.

The day after I woke up a couple hours before anyone else, sat outside drinking coffee, took in the amazing views and thought about all the happiness I had just experienced. It was a perfect moment I would never trade it. This venue a

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Tents, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up

I had the most perfect wedding at Rancho Mirando! First of all, the grounds are simply amazing. All of our guests (including me!) were blown away by the views, as well as all of the different areas around the ranch that you can use for different events. You really can't beat having the venue for the entire weekend. I was able to do a lot of the decor myself (I did all my own flowers) that I really would not have had time or room to do elsewhere and it helped make the day extra personal! Leslie is amazing and will absolutely take care of everything you need all weekend! I didn't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day because anytime anyone needed anything, Leslie was there to help! Rancho Mirando is perfect if you're looking for a full wedding weekend experience.

Profile Picture User7346598, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is the most gorgeous site I've ever seen, and I am married to a (retired) wedding photographer!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music

The ranch is breath taking and Leslie, Donna, and staff truly made every effort to ensure that my "Type A" daughter had her perfect day. My daughter has dreamed about this day all of her life and finally met the man of her dreams and Rancho Mirando ensured that all of her visions came to life. They far exceeded my expectations and I will be forever grateful for making my daughters day so perfect.

Profile Picture Jo-Anne, 6/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

WOW !!! What an experience , Best wedding venue ever! All of our guests commented on how gorgeous the venue was; it doesn’t get better than having a view of the hill country as your backdrop! Besides the amazing landscape, Rancho Mirando had so many extra features we simply couldn’t find anywhere else – Our wedding party stayed in the ranch house that’s included as a part of the venue contract, Also, if you’re looking for an outdoor venue, you might’ve noticed it’s difficult to find one with all the extra's that Rancho Mirando offer...You have the whole ranch....With a beautiful pavillion and sites for the ceremony... Their restrooms are beautifully done, and we actually had guests comment to us how beautiful the restrooms are (not even joking). Most importantly, Leslie (Co-Owner) is one organized lady – Her mother and her are a great team...They had prompt answers to our many questions, and with the venue being family property, she knows it extensively and is able to provide the best advice based on her years of experience in the area. Thanks for everything, Leslie my daughter and I can honestly say that we have a new family with Rancho Mirando.. You made us feel like family and made sure that we had the perfect wedding...Leslie and the staff's spirit just spills joy and happiness...What a blessing she was, They made sure that our daughter and son-in-law had the wedding that showed their love and commitment to God . She understood what they wanted to share and made sure it was shared...My husband made a arbor to share their washing the feet ceremony and they had no problem helping us and getting to make it look just write...
My husband and I wanted a perfect wedding for our ONLY DAUGHTER ....We scored 100 percent....Thank you again.

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rancho Mirando has the most beautiful views and has such a unique style. All of guests were blown away by our ceremony site, the hacienda, and the reception hall - there is beauty everywhere you look! Leslie is an amazing coordinator that can help any couple exceed their expectations for the vision of their special day. She is so wonderful and sweet to work with! My bridal portraits and wedding pictures at Rancho Mirando are absolutely breathtaking, and I cannot imagine having my wedding any where else.

Profile Picture April , 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Rancho Mirando was the most amazing, beautiful and unforgettable experience! All it out fanily and friends tell us to this day that it was by far the best wedding they have ever been to! The grounds are stunning, Leslie, the wedding coordinator is amazing and so awesome to work with! They made our dreams come true at Rancho Mirando!!

Profile Picture April, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Tables, Glassware, Linens, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

the most wonderful and professional mother-daughter duo own and operate this incredible venue. could not have imagined a more perfect setting in the texas hill country. the facility is top notch and has many different options to host the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception etc. donna and leslie really treat you like family and we will forever cherish the memories we made planning the weekend and the wedding day itself.

Profile Picture User4827880, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

From the moment I found Rancho Mirando online, I knew I HAD to get married there. The views are breath taking, and the variety of ceremony and reception options offered were so beautiful and unique. I always dreamed of a Texas Hill Country wedding and Rancho Mirando is something out of a movie. Actually no, it's BETTER! Being able to stay on the property in the Hacienda from Friday to Sunday was unheard of when shopping for venues, and after visiting the ranch and meeting, Leslie and Donna I fell in love with it even more! Leslie was my wedding planner and Donna took care of all our florals and rentals. This mother-daughter team truly creates the most magical and comfortable experience, which was important for me being someone who is more reserved but at the same time a perfectionist. :) We booked Rancho Mirando in June 2015 and had constant communication discussing ideas, questions and sending Pinterest photos up until the day of my wedding in February 2016. Leslie makes you feel like you have known her for years, which made it so easy to put all my trust in her for my big day. Her recommendations for everything from the DJ and caterer to the cake and our officiant, were more perfect than we could have ever imagined and exceeded our expectations. The whole weekend went flawlessly and we didn't have to worry about a thing! It seemed like anytime my husband or I needed anything, Leslie would magically appear and ask if we needed anything or she had already read our minds. We were blessed with absolutely perfect weather that weekend, and our guests raved about the stunning views and architecture. It was honestly above and beyond anything we could have ever dreamed! Leslie and Donna are rockstars, but I also have to give credit to their staff for piecing together the most AMAZING weekend event. Shout out to Erin and Zack for everything they did too! Rancho Mirando is truly something special, and I hope all of my friends get married there so I can go back! :)

Profile Picture Hayley, 2/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Tents, Uncovered Outdoor, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up

My wedding here could not have been more perfect and magical and I owe it all to Leslie and Donna and their staff at Rancho Mirando. Every girl dreams of their wedding being this picture perfect fairytale and thanks to these two amazing ladies, my wedding was more than I could have ever asked for. I was new to the state when I was looking for a venue and was weary of having a wedding in a place where I knew no one and had no where to turn for references. I got lucky and found this dream location at Rancho Mirando and immediately knew upon touring, this was going to be my wedding location. I had to plan the bulk of my wedding myself due to my family being out of state but Leslie and Donna really stepped up and helped me make my dreams come true. I was beyond excited when they made it so easy to plan, from the ceremony, to florals and decorations, and even the day of coordination, Leslie and Donna were my “fairy godmothers” making sure everything would be perfect. I cannot say enough about how blessed I felt to be able to have my wedding at their venue but I was even more blessed to feel like family with these ladies. They went above and beyond their roles for my wedding. The final product of my wedding blew our friends and families, myself included, away; it was literally a New Year’s Eve wedding fairytale. Upon entering my ceremony site I started crying because everything was picture perfect. A wedding is a moment you dream of forever, everything was so incredibly perfect and I knew at that moment, without them, none of it would have been possible. Thank you Leslie and Donna for being my fairy godmothers.

Profile Picture Tandra, 12/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

I find it difficult to put into words the reverence I have for Rancho Mirando. I had my beyond beautiful wedding here last December. It was one of the best days of my life -- if not THE best -- not only because it was my wedding but also because this place is just magical. So magical. I fell in love the moment I saw the pictures online, but none of them do it justice. From the fantastic, attentive and warm mother-daughter duo that runs the ranch (Donna and Leslie) to the ethereal landscape, amazing accommodations, options for different ceremony/reception sites, to the absolutely charming decor, you cannot do better for your wedding than Rancho Mirando. Donna collaborates with you on the overall vision, centerpieces, cutlery and the flowers. She is AMAZING with floral arrangements. She took my vision and made it an even more beautiful reality than I could have ever imagined. Leslie was fantastic. She really knows how to manage relationships and focus people's concerns on the bride and groom. She truly is a bride's best friend as many others have attested, making sure to de-escalate and resolve any potentially negative situations. This is crucial for ensuring a happy, drama-free wedding. She also manages all of the time logistics. She is exceptionally organized, and I don't know what we would have done without her. Everyone kept asking me how I was so calm on my wedding day, and it's because I felt like everything was taken care of and I had nothing to worry about, all thanks to Leslie and Donna. If you have the opportunity to get married here, please do it. It will be the best decision of your life. But don't just take my word for it: all you have to do is visit this breathtaking place and meet Leslie and Donna to know that's true.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Tents

I cannot say enough about Leslie, Donna, their staff, and the ranch itself. To start with the ranch is a beautiful and special place. The back drop of Texas hill country is beautiful any time of year (even in December when I had my wedding). The buildings on the ranch are very architecturally pretty and fit well with the surrounding hill country. I had more of a wedding weekend in that the entire guest list was invited to the rehearsal dinner on Friday and the wedding on Saturday. It was really nice to be able to have multiple events all in one place but have different locations on site for each event. We were able to use the large clear tent on property for the BBQ rehearsal dinner. I chose the new Bella Vista ceremony site and could not have had a more picturesque sunset wedding. All around the property is laced with christmas lights and hanging lanterns that are all lit up and night and just magical. There were also several fire pits that we had lit on both nights. At the rehearsal dinner instead of dessert we put out ingredients for s'mores to roast over the fire pit and it was a huge hit with kids and adults a like. The last piece of the property we used was the hacienda. It is where we housed the bridal party and myself and my husband. We checked in on Friday afternoon and stayed for the weekend. It was so relaxing not to have to worry about driving anywhere for anything! As nice as the property is the Staff makes the place great. I used Leslie as my wedding coordinator. I couldn't ask for better. She held my hand through every step and made my whole family feel very included and comfortable. Leslie went over and above to make sure my day was special, Donna's rentals and flowers are A+++ the best. She made my wedding really beautiful and had awesome design suggestions. My flowers and center pieces were incredible. I can't say enough good things about Rancho Mirando and Leslie and Donna. Go see for yourself!

Profile Picture Meredith, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables

BEST WEEKEND OF YOUR LIFE...I don't even know where to begin! The ranch by itself is absolutely stunning. My husband and I were sold on this venue the moment we drove on the property. It has the best views that will lend to some amazing pictures...everyone will think you spent a million dollars on your wedding because your big day will be so breathtaking, I promise. I wanted to use the entire venue so I had my rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all in different areas of the ranch which are equally beautiful. Our entire wedding party stayed in the gorgeous hacienda on site the whole weekend and holy moly...we had SO. MUCH. FUN. It was just so incredibly PERFECT.

LESLIE and DONNA...I love you ladies! These two beautiful women will make your wedding dreams come true. They make the process so easy and make you feel like family. Leslie goes above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly (and it will) and does not miss a single detail. She is your best friend and is an OUTSTANDING wedding coordinator. Donna provided all my décor and floral and I could not be more happy with the turnout. I really felt I could trust her taste in design...you can literally show her any pinterest photo and she will make it come to life.

You will LOVE this property and so will all of your guests. I can't tell you how many friends and family told us this was the best/most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. We cannot wait to find another excuse to return to the ranch.

Profile Picture Elisa, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Rancho Mirando is the PERFECT venue for your special day! The owners / coordinators (Leslie and Donna) are genuine, down to earth people that will do all they can to make your dreams come true for your wedding day. The venue has the most gorgeous views and makes the perfect backdrop for each moment on your day. I love nature and elegance and Rancho Mirando is the perfect blend of both. I scoured the internet and looked at ALL venues in Austin and nearby areas; this one took my breath away and was the perfect option to have a place where I could spend the weekend with my family (not feel rushed) and enjoy the days leading up to the wedding. Leslie & Donna are very knowledgeable and ensure you have all your ducks in a row before the event. On the rehearsal day and wedding day, they are on-site to ensure all goes according to plan. They keep everything on track, so the bride, groom, and family do not have to worry about details once they are on-site. My rehearsal dinner was the perfect, casual pre-party prior to the wedding. Leslie was on-site ensuring all went smooth. She is so down to earth that I spent a couple of hours chatting with her….felt like we were long-time friends. The day of the wedding, Leslie helped to ensure all of the details were addressed, and anything I needed, she was on top of. Donna and Leslie helped make last minute flower arrangements, boutonnieres, corsages…all of which looked amazing…while simultaneously making sure everyone and everything else was in place. The day went exactly as I envisioned it and surpassed my dreams! The venue and views made the most incredible backdrop for the pictures. EVERYONE that attended the wedding had the most intimate, special, amazing time, and most (if not all) said our wedding was the best they had ever attended. This is all thanks to Donna and Leslie’s talents, as well as the amazing beauty of the venue. Their goal is to make your dreams come true, and they succeed! CHOOSE RANCHO MIRANDO!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews