Ramona Dauksa Studio Reviews

80 | Cleveland, OH

80 Reviews for Ramona Dauksa Studio

Bailey · Married on 08/30/2014

Ramona was a ton of fun and provided beautiful makeup to me (the bride) and my sisters and Mom. She was punctual, professional and a true pleasure to have as part of our wedding day! I'd recommend her to anyone who needed her assistance and guidance for their big event .

Sent on 10/14/2014

Paulette · Married on 12/10/2009

I look flawless on my wedding day Thank you soooo much,you all are GREAT!!!!I found Your Beautiful Face on WeddingWire and all the ladies and I were very happy with all that was provided.

Sent on 04/12/2010

Victoria · Married on 08/14/2015

3.5

I used Ramona for a wedding I was in, in 2013 as the Maid of Honor, the Bride had found Ramona. My makeup & hair were flawless. When I got engaged shortly after and began to plan my wedding I knew I would use Ramona. She really listens to what you want and tries and retries options so you can make the best decision on your look. She is a true artist. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life than I did on my wedding day. Every bride should feel this way!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/11/2015

Ramona made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful the day of my wedding. She brought all of her supplies to us and made me super comfortable the morning of. She came with her own assistant and never made you feel rushed. If you didn't like something, she changed it without a problem. Everyone's hair looked beautiful for the day and stayed into the night. I would highly recommend her services

Sent on 08/11/2015

4.2
      2.5

Ramona was extremely professional and sweet! She really listened to what I wanted :) she made me feel beautiful on my big day

Sent on 10/15/2014