Ralston's Crossing Event Center Reviews

Ralston's Crossing Event Center 1
  • MaryRose

MaryRose · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Colorado Venue

Ralston's Crossing is a hidden gem in the heart of Arvada and the horse properties surrounding the venue add a true vintage feel. We had our wedding here a couple weeks ago and we couldn't be happier. The grounds are immaculately manicured, the pavillion with the twinkle lights sets such a romantic tone and the old church adds another whole dimension. Randy Miller (the owner) is so easy to work with and so helpful before, during and after the wedding. I literally cannot say enough great things about Ralston's Crossing. We loved having our special day here and a place I would recommend to anyone. It's a day we will never forget. Thanks Randy!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Hannah · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot say enough good things about this venue! We had our wedding there on 8-18-18 and I am so glad we chose this venue. After looking at other places and getting discouraged because the people only looked at you as $ and not real people we went to Ralstons Crossing because it was recommended by a family member, we thought it would be like every other place, boy were we wrong! We booked our wedding with them that day, we feel in love with the grounds, it is perfect for an outside Colorado wedding. You get the gorgeous scenery, where you really don't even need to do any decorating if you don't want because the ground itself is immaculate and beautiful! Not only did we fall in love with the venue but we just loved Randy so much, he is such a down to earth, easy going person and I appreciated that as a bride because well he just gets it! It made me feel so good knowing they looked at us as real people and it definitely made me not mind spending my money with them, they are real and honest! Randy and Krista were always there when I needed them and always answered any questions I had very promptly. We received so many compliments about the venue and how everyone loved it and thought it was gorgeous! I thought it was gorgeous during the day but then the sun went down and all the lights turned on, it was beautiful! It was something out of a fairytale! My wedding was perfect and it would not have been without this venue. I would recommend Ralstons Crossing to any bride and groom that want a breathtaking colorado venue! Randy and Krista were the best and Ralstons Crossing was the perfect place for my dream wedding to come to life!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

We recently had our wedding here and we could not be happier about our choice in this venue! Randy and Krista were so easy to work with and they made our day seem important to them. All of our guests could not get over how beautiful the venue was from the chapel to the pavilion. One of the best parts for us throughout the wedding planning is they have vendors that they recommend so making the choice on caterer, bartenders, DJ, etc was so easy! They even have vendor shows so you can meet with them first! Thanks for everything Ralston’s Crossing!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

The venue is beautiful and Randy was so great to work with! He is flexible and honest and was so helpful the day of. The new gazebo he built this year was beautiful and we loved all the lights around the property. So many of our guests told us how much they loved the venue and convenient location. There is plenty of parking on site as well. We were so happy with our decision to book at Ralston’s Crossing and to work with Randy!

Sent on 08/11/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 07/23/2018

Was Fantastic

Randy at Ralston’s Crossing was amazing as an owner and a photographer! We had to move our date because of the military and he was so helpful and accommodating! I would recommend this beautiful venue and his photography services!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Hollie · Married on 10/02/2017

Beautiful venue and AFFORDABLE!! Randy, the owner, was so amazing through the whole process. I think I bugged Krista, (An employee) a bunch of times and she was so understanding and thoughtful through it all. What a steal!!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Ralston's Crossing Event Center 2

Very beautiful location and best of both the indoor ceremony and outdoors. Plus a reception area that can close if the weather is a littler cooler.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Amanda · Married on 01/16/2016

This is a beautiful and amazing event center! Anyone would be lucky to get married here!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Rebecca · Married on 12/19/2015

A stunning place to have any event! Great staff and easy to work with. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2015

This venue is absolutely perfect! Everywhere you look is a photo opportunity! Randy and Krista are so helpful. We even went back a year later for out anniversary, and Randy was there and offered to take pictures for us to remember our day!

Sent on 09/19/2016
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 09/05/2015

This venue is a hidden little secret in Arvada, CO. There is a ton of history around the chapel, which was finished in 1911 and Randy Miller has maintained marvelously. The beautiful well-groomed grounds are impeccably and it creates such a fun and relaxed feeling, which is exactly what I want for my wedding. The pavilion for the reception is amazing and the lights all throughout the venue really create an elegant feeling. We have the flexibility with this venue to really create the wedding we have in mind and have dreamed of. Krista and Randy have given us so many suggestions and answered so many questions for us. They only suggest the best preferred vendors, which they have formed strong relationships with over the years. They have amazing customer service and only want the best for every couple on their wedding day. We am so excited to have our wedding at Ralston’s Crossing Event Center next fall!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Monique · Married on 05/21/2015

This place is a diamond in the rough. Gorgeous scenery and friendly business owner. Our wedding went off without a hitch!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Molly · Married on 08/22/2014

We cannot stop talking about how much we loved this venue! The staff worked well with us and patiently answered our many questions. One friend said to us, "I can't believe how beautiful your venue was! You drive up to this white chapel with a fence around it and then you walk through it into this amazing Alice-in-Wonderland back yard!" The beauty and flexibility of this venue made the day unbelievably memorable. They catered to all of our needs - both in advance and in last minute mode on the day of the wedding. The space is incredibly flexible and the owners are laid back and generous. Thank you to Randy Miller and family for hosting such a special day for us!

Sent on 12/22/2014

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Beautiful venue with acres of equestrian land around it, many trees and greenery. Giant pavilion adorned with "twinkly white lights" perfect for dinner and dancing! Owner is extremely flexible with how and where you want to hold your ceremony and reception. Also, they only book one wedding per day so you have the venue for the entire day. 1800's Chapel to get married in if you want to have your ceremony inside a church. Beautiful!!

Ralston's only provides the venue and seating. You must provide your own linens, flowers, catering, liquor, etc. HOWEVER, Ralston's does provide a list of vendors to refer you to. This is nice because it is so flexible but it is much more work! However, this way I got my day to be exactly how I imagined it!

Sent on 09/19/2012