Rainbow Gardens Reviews

111 | Las Vegas, NV

111 Reviews for Rainbow Gardens

Jessilyn · event on: 08/01/2012

I was very impressed with Rainbow Gardens, in particular Lori. She was very attentive and helpful from the first time we visited in August 2011. We looked @ different options in Vegas for our 20th Anniversary Vow Renewal, but ultimately could not find a more valuable facility. It was a one stop shop & Lori made us feel comfortable throughout the entire planning process,which would normally have been stressful, considering we live in Texas and were only able to visit once early on in the planning process. Lori made sure that we were informed about our options and made it easy to plan a memorable event. Everyone we encountered was wonderful from the food, DJ, photographer, bakery and Pastor Bill was an absolute sweetheart. A few of our wedding guests' arrival in Vegas was delayed due to a Security scare in San Antonio. They finally made it a few hours late and Lori was sure to make sure that food was put away for these guests upon their arrival. This was very much appreciated. I did not have to worry about anything & everything was as I wanted it. The decorations were great & fit well into our vision. Our 47 guests had a ball and we are so blessed to have been able to renew our vows in celebration of our 20th Wedding Anniversary @ Rainbow Gardens. I would definitely recommend this facility for your special event.

Sent on 09/02/2012
  • robin

robin · Married on 05/03/2012

I was in the garden room and it was beautiful. I could not have asked for a better atmosphere. Everyone loved the room. When we went for the rehearsed the groomsmen were even taking pictures of the room and amazed how pretty it was. The food was wonderful and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The only complaint i have is that I and my entire family is from the east coast and wanted some wedding traditions the east coast way and the venue wanted to do it more of a west coast way. I finally had to say no and that it was being done the way I wanted and in the end it was. So everything turned out wonderful.

Sent on 06/03/2012

sylvia · Married on 04/16/2010

I loved everything about my wedding especially the fettuccine Alfredo and twice baked potatoes. My DJ, ice sculpture, and cake was exciting. I wouldn't have it any other way. I highly recommend this facility to everyone. The minister did an excellent job as well:)

Sent on 04/22/2010

3.5

Everything was perfect couldn't of asked for a better day. Food tasted lovely. Djs was good. Photographer was amazing.
    I didn't have to stress about anything on the day, every thing was organized and planned out.

The venue looked fab :). Everyone had an amazing day.

Sent on 05/17/2014

Katie · Married on 05/27/2018

The venue is absolutely beautiful. We got married outside on the courtyard and had our reception inside. We booked our date without visiting the location. Kelly our coordinator was very organized and prepared. Our DJ and bartender were professional and had great service. The cake was delicious and I liked that you got to pick multiple flavors. For what we paid we felt like we got the most for our money. We would highly recommend this venue to others!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Brianna · Married on 03/06/2016

Stephanie was great. Worked with us to quote a price for our guest list as well as our budget. Very accommodating with space for ceremony and discounts.

Sent on 09/16/2015

3.5

My sister just got married at Rainbow Gardens and it was AMAZING!!!!
    Her wedding coordinator Stephanie was awesome. I have been to quite a few weddings and have never seen one without some type of issue. Here everything went so smoothly. The wedding photographer was quick and hilarious it was so much fun. The DJ had the dance floor full the entire night. The food was great.

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 03/21/2014

3.0

Love this place very elegant and a central location

Sent on 03/26/2014

Conny · Married on 12/02/2012

Rainbow Gardens is a family operated business. The family has a long history in Las Vegas. Our wedding took place in their gorgeous Garden Room. The staff was very helpful and professional. They made our special day a wonderful experience. The food was great. We did appetizers due to our wedding being between lunch and dinner.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Sondra · Married on 05/17/2012

3.5

Rainbow gardens was amazing! The wedding day couldn't have been less stressful;)
    Thanks so
    Much
    Rainbow gardens

Sent on 08/10/2012

angela · Married on 09/17/2016

2.5

This was my daughters wedding, so I recommend that you make sure they deal with one person at all times, I requested that but sometimes our person was not available and we had to talk to someone else and that person really didn't understand what we wanted or said something totally different, just make sure what you want is written down and I recommend having the person your dealing with, once they agree to what you want initial it, this way there is no confusion at all, sometimes when trying to communicate with our person, we waiting days before a return call or return email,, we had to keep contacting them,, I know they are busy but when its your wedding your planning in your mind you the only one, and sometimes you need to be treated that way, but over all this place was amazing, you can bring in what ever you want as far as décor, what ever you wanted they made sure it happened, I would definitely recommend this venue for a small or larger wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2016

terri · Married on 05/30/2015

Rainbow gardens definitely kept the bubbly flowing! That is a plus. The food was delicious but I wish the appitezers were more readily available. They Did a beautiful job and the event was seamless.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Marianne · Married on 05/30/2015

Rainbow Gardens was awesome. We had our wedding reception (the actual wedding was at Our Lady of Las Vegas Catholic church) in the Garden Room, which is funky and beautiful. The DJ was great, and our main wedding planners were Marta and Doug, who were flexible and lovely.

One anecdote that made me glad I chose this venue: A month or so before the wedding, my husband and I decided that we wanted all of napkins and table cloths to be white. Then, two days before the wedding, I began worrying about it. Will the tables look boring and washed out without any colors? So, I called Doug, and he saved the day, telling me that he could add pink napkins on every other seat to add a little bit of color. He charged me $40 extra, and that was all -- but it was a comfort to me, whether or not it was necessary. :) I appreciated his flexibility.

Only one negative thing: This is a wedding factory. Rainbow Gardens churns out (weddings and other events) like a sweatshop. So, though I met Marta and Doug many times, they didn't remember my name, always asking what room I reserved and for what date. Who can blame them, though, when they have so many brides and grooms to cater to?

During the wedding, everything went smoothly! So smoothly! It was a fun wedding, all of our guests were happy, and all of the food was great.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Angelina · Married on 05/24/2015

Rainbow Gardens was wonderful to my wife and I. We meet Stephanie at the Las Vegas Wedding Expo in January 2015. The following day we met for a tour of the venue and loved it.

We are from San Diego Ca, so we actually booked and started planning that same day we toured and five months later we got married. Stephanie was absolutely awesome we did the rest of our meetings/planning via phone conference and emails. She was very helpful and always replied or answered calls that same day.
    The day of the wedding, Stephanie and her staff were absolutely amazing. Anything we needed they were there to assist. The ceremony was performed by Rev Maria Romano and it was amazing, many complements from guest and family about how beautiful she performed the ceremony.

Our photographer was a cool guy but the photos were okay. We arrived to the venue 90 minutes before hand to take the family and wedding party photos but we had to wait for the photographer. My wife had already got dressed (No photo of her getting ready) so we wouldn’t run behind with the ceremony/reception. So needless to say the photos were rushed and it showed, many shots were blurry or out of focus.

The reception was great, Stephanie and her staff were on top of everything. Bartender was awesome, DJ was great worked well with our outside entertainment that we brought in. Only down side was the music was too loud and we asked several time to lower the volume.

All in all our wedding was fun and memorable, all of our family and guests were happy, the food was great and we can’t thank Stephanie enough for all the help!!!

Stephanie YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Sent on 01/22/2016

2.5

I had my wedding here at rainbow gardens and I had the best time there. The staff, I think her name was angela was so attentive the entire time, the food was delicious. I would definelty recommend this place. The DJ was great and my overall experience was great.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Lori was great! She did an awesome job making our wedding day special for us. Although she received some mixed information from my in-laws on how we were to do things, she stuck to her guns and did what we wanted, not what they wanted =) Rainbow Gardens was a great venue to have our wedding-ceremony, food, cake, open bar, and photos were all in one package. We opted out of their minister and their recommended florist but that wasn't a problem for Rainbow Gardens.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Crystal · Married on 06/29/2012

3.5

We absolutely loved our wedding at Rainbow Gardens, Las Vegas.... And so did our friends and family for that matter! The few things we weren't ecstatic about we're that we felt a little rushed going from ceremony to photos to dinner then dances then cake. I think if they would have started off an hour earlier - from 630-12 that would have given us a bit more breathing room to enjoy time with friends and family. Also, they were quick to pull plates from dinner and other than the cake bites we fed to each other.. We didn't get any other cake... This may have been because we were busy enjoying the DJ on the dance floor, but we weren't really pulled aside to inform us that cake was at our seats. We also were not informed when last call was for our fully open bar, so when we were ready to top off, the bar was closed. But these minor details did not ruin our time! The DJ was amazing, very open to requests, and he kept the flow moving which kept the party going all night. The food (from what we had) was delicious, as was the cake. The Photographer did n amazing job with our photos, although we would have preferred him to have done some more "fun" shots instead of just the conventional wedding shots you see. Overall we couldn't be more pleased! We had a blast and wish we could do it all over again and again!

Sent on 08/11/2012

Tasha · Married on 03/25/2018

4.2

The staff at rainbow gardens was great! Kim especially! We had our wedding at RG on 3-25-18, we flew in from Cleveland Ohio. Kim was so fantastic! I was so nervous to book a venue and make so many selections without first seeing things in person. Kims’ confidence reassured me! Everything went fantastic! The only hiccups we had were on our side (favors we brought from home, delayed ride there etc) kim and all the staff at RG we’re able to fix all the issues on our end with ease. Our ride got caught in traffic and myself and Mom were late getting to RG for the wedding, Kim was able to adjust everything with the photographer and meetings with DJ and minister no problem, I never felt pressured or rushed. It was a great experience, we were very happy with how everything turned out. The beef tenderloin kabobs were delicious and so was the warm blue cheese bacon salad. The prime rib was also pretty good. We also got the photo booth and had a scrapbook for the copies to go into, there was an attendant there the entire night helping our guests. It is definitely worth the extra money! We love looking through our book. I can’t rave enough about how wonderful our wedding was, we have nothing but great memories from RG! Thank you Kim! You’re the best!

These photos are from cell phones, we haven’t uploaded the ones from the included photographer yet. Those are fantastic, he did an awesome job!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Canthony · Married on 09/29/2017

4.2

I got married 2 weeks ago on 9/29/17. Everything was above my expectations. The venue was absolutely beautiful. Our wedding started at 6pm, so the ceremony was stunning when it hit around 630 and the sun started to dim and the light outside and waterfall started to sparkle. The staff Marta is so awesome. She was very attentive and helped with me breathe through some issues at my rehearsal the day before. The only 1 thing I can say I was upset about but didn't find out until a couple days after the wedding was my wedding cake. Myself nor my groom were served any wedding cake. I also asked around and a majority of my guest, including out kids and family also didn't get served cake. Well where did my cake go. Out of 90 guests I honestly can say 10 people say they got cake. But everything else was wonderful. The food was excellent. We did a food tasting in October and the food was just ok. But the food at my reception was GREAT. We had the peppercorn chicken breast, Salmon, Red Potatoes and Broccoli with gruyere sauce. OMG. People are still talking about how good the food was. The DJ was really great with my rowdy crowd. Also received my photography pictures on a CD yesterday. Pictures were nice but some are unclear and seem to be a little distorted. Hopefully when I print them out they will look normal. I would definitely refer this venue to other couples.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Dahlia · Married on 06/12/2016

3.0

Beautiful place my husband and I loved it. The only issue wad since we chose the outdoor flower garden and not the inside venue we were unable to have access to the water fountain area.

Sent on 06/14/2017

3.5

Wonderful night, worst part was the food! Everyone who worked there was amazing.

Sent on 08/19/2012
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/02/2010

4.2

My husband and I were very pleased with the service we received at Rainbow Gardens. We both have busy schedules and with the majority of my wedding party living out of state it was very nice having a venue that took care of almost every detail. We had lots of guests comment that the food was good and the DJ was fun. The whole staff was always very nice and helpful. My only complaints would be that it was very humid that day and the room needed to be a bit cooler and my husband and I never received a piece of our wedding cake (other than the piece that we fed each other). Other than that everything was perfect. The Garden Room was a perfect setting for our wedding with the tropical plants and twinkle lights.

Sent on 01/10/2011

cathy · Married on 12/14/2011

3.5

Wedding coordinator- My first wedding coordinator was Doug was rude, and impatient . Every time I talked to him over the phone, it seems like he's always in a rush. When I asked to be scheduled with another coordinator because I couldn't stand his attitude anymore, he said, "I'm not gonna change my employee's schedule just to accommodate you."

Eventually, I got a new wedding coordinator, Lauri. She was nice, very attentive and talked to me with respect. The only flaw with her was when I asked where the food was, she said they already took it away. She didn't offer to check the kitchen.

Food- My food was good and I got a lot of compliments with my food. I love the tenderloin. The only problem was they took the food so early. My sister got there a little bit around 7 and the food was already put away. I wasn't even sure if there's more food or what not since 60 guests only showed up (I paid for 80). The cake was so good and moist. Although we talked about serving the top, they could have serve the bottom first. I ended up taking a big piece of the bottom home.

Minister- He was very nice. He took his time to call me 2 days before the wedding to discuss some things. He came to my room when I was getting ready to asked how I was feeling.

DJ- He also came to my room to clear things on my music list and played good music the entire time. The only problem was he skipped the most important person who's supposed to give a speech. We didn't say anything because things happened so fast and we were overwhelmed.

Venue- The venue was so nice with its sparkling lights. Nice presentation.

Sent on 01/01/2012

katia · Married on 08/28/2016

3.5

The venue is beautiful but I hated the food, I didn't care much for the dj. Stephanie is very helpful

Sent on 09/17/2016