Rainbow Gardens Reviews

111 | Las Vegas, NV

111 Reviews for Rainbow Gardens

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/26/2011

I just had my wedding at Rainbow Gardens in September 2011 and it was AWESOME! I started planning September of 2010 and worked with Marta throughout the whole process and I don't have any complaints. The planning process was EASY. I was worried with everyone telling me how stressful planning a wedding by yourself can be and I never once felt stressed. Marta was available to me when I had questions and if for some reason she wasn't available the staff was very friendly and answered all my concerns.

The day of the wedding was everything I imagined it would be. Marta was by my side the whole time and had everything scheduled to a T. Which for a control freak like me was perfect. I liked knowing that she knew what was going on and was very involved.

The reception took place in the formal room and it was gorgeous. The colors looked so good together, when my mother, sisters, and I walked in we didn't need to fix a thing. Which for us is huge we come from a decorating background. Everything was clean and elegant which is what I wanted. I didn't have a "theme" I told Marta I want elegant and that's exactly what she gave me.

The ceremony took place in their outdoor chapel at sunset and it looked amazing my guests loved everything. I love looking at my pictures with the beautiful waterfall and the gazebo was breath taking.

Our Dj was awesome!! I was worried about the Dj because I'm Latin American so some of my song requests were Spanish songs, but I didn't want all Spanish songs my genre was a mixture of oldies, 80's, 90's, country, hip hop, literally all over the place so I was worried about getting a good Dj that would be able to keep up, and let me tell you they did such a wonderful job. I had 2 Dj's and together they played everything I wanted. My whole family was up dancing pretty much all night. We had such a blast on the dance floor.

Food- Amazing. I had so many compliments on the food. We had 2 appetizers, 2 main courses, and 2 sides everything was good. My guests complimented everything they ate. I think the fettuccine was the biggest hit. Marta made sure my husband and I ate first so I got to try everything and loved it.

Cake. I don't know why brides don't eat their own cake, but we couldn't get enough! It was so good and moist. Again everybody complimented it. My father that hates cake had 3 pieces. The cake was gone in 20 minutes everybody went back for seconds it was so good. Overall everything was perfect. Marta did an excellent job the staff was professional and nice. The food, decorating, music, atmosphere was perfect. I have high standard on what I think a wedding should look like and Rainbow Gardens pulled it off. It was worth the money to have one place that did everything for me. I pretty much gave my input at meetings then showed up the wedding day. Best experience I had and I will recommend them to everybody. I'm even getting my boss to do a staff party there!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Jessi · Married on 08/06/2011

Let me start from the beginning. The prices were too good to be true and the pictures were amazing. I spoke to a few of their facebook friends who had their weddings there and got pictures and rave reviews. We decided to book, but could not make the trip out to see the place in person. Marta and Doug were amazing with answering questions and giving the details. About 3 months out we set all of the details up and then three weeks before we finalized everything. The d.j. that came with the package was sent all of the paperwork that he requested and he called to confirm the week of the wedding. The rehearsal was fast and easy. Doug made sure everything ran smoothly and everyone knew their part. It was very relaxed and fun. The day of the wedding we arrived and everything was all set up and ready( I will put the photographer in his own category). The outdoor chapel and waterfall was amazing( my husband said that you could see pipes and cords, but It did not look bad). The minister Mike that came with the package was awesome. He called me the day before to finalize everything and it was perfect. The reception was great. Everything went as planned and everyone raved about the food. One of my guests was allergic to peanuts so they made sure that the menu that we had chosen was peanut free. I had seen complaints about the plastic glasses at the bar, but it worked out fine for my crowd:) The drinks were strong and the staff was amazing! The D.J. kept everyone on their toe. We had checked no cha cha slide and a friend requested it and he would not play it until he got out permission:) The cake was amazing and they saved what was left over for us to take home. The night was amazing and I think this place is a diamond waiting to be found!

TK Photo- Steven Shofner Photography A: We talked several times before the wedding and he came with my package so I paid a little bit more for him to come early to the hotel to take some pictures there. He arrived and we started pictures right away. He was on top of everything. He took pictures before the ceremony and at the ceremony and then handed it off to his partner Michael for the reception. I have only seen some of the pictures thus far and they are amazing.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Christin · Married on 07/03/2011

Our wedding day was perfect. Despite it being the 1 and only day that year that Las Vegas had a monsoon, you'd never know we weren't supposed to have our ceremony indoors. They were extremely quick and professional about moving our outdoors ceremony into the safety of the reception hall. Marta was nothing short of amazing. She was extremely attentive and helpful. I loved that everything was included in our wedding package so we didn't have to hunt for caterers, bakeries, photographers etc.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Jilllian · event on: 07/02/2011

I had my sister's bat mitzvah here. I was a little nervous at first because I know when things are a "good deal" you normally get what you pay for. This was definitely not the case. We chose the garden room which during the day looks nice but at night is muchhhh nicer. All of the plants are lit up with twinkle lights and the room looks much more elegant. I was very happy that I did not have to buy any decorations. I am not the ideal client, I was late for meetings (I missed me appointment TWICE and walked in unannounced a lot). But the staff was amazingg. We made a lot of changes and they kept up with them so well. They were always very sweet. Marta was very sweet and professional. I was EXTREMELY nervous about the food but I was very wrong to be. We ordered the chicken marsala, pasta rigatoni, and the prime rib. There was an extra charge for the third entree but it was worth it. We ordered the twice baked potatoes and the vegetable stir fry as sides. The potatoes were beautifully done and tasted great. I heard the vegetables were undercooked but not too bad, I didnt taste them. But the cake was very good. The open bar was very reasonable, nothing exotic or premium but it was still a good bar. They had 2 bartenders that were very fast and kept up with demand. I was also nervous about the dj but he was awesome. He played good music, played fun games, and kept the crowd entertained. Overall the party was amazingggg. I would definitely reccomend this place to a friend. Everybody had a ton of fun and we spent wayyyy less than if we had to try to do everything ourselves. That was the other thing that was great, they handled EVERYTHING. Seriously awesome venue but maybe stay away from the veggies?

Sent on 07/04/2011
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/23/2011

A girls' wedding day is one of the most memorable and anticipated day's of her life. Naturally, it follows that she is willing to pay anything to make sure that it is absolutely perfect. And most vendors know it-but every now and then you find a vendor that does everything to make sure you have both an amazing wedding AND a prosperous life after.

I found the most amazing full-service wedding venue that I could possibly ask for. Rainbow Gardens is well aware of how important your day is, and they want to make sure that it is everything you can ever ask for without breaking the bank. Anything you need at all, just speak with your coordinator and they can make it happen for you.

They are attentive to detail, and they make sure that you and your groom feel like a million bucks during the whole process. They understand that weddings can be very stressful and do everything to make sure that you have fun during the whole process.

Everyone thought the food was amazing ( I don't know how many people tell me that they wanted to go back for seconds, but were already too late! ), the flowers were GORGEOUS (Roses, Lillies, all that good stuff), and they were EVERYWHERE! My bouquet was huge! Everyone was dancing during the reception (Always a good sign), and everything went smoothly! I couldn't have asked for more!

But it does get better... oh yes it does... As i said earlier, most vendors know that you are willing to spend more than you can afford for your wedding, but Rainbow Gardens knows that there is life after your wedding. They work very hard to not only be within your budget, but to give you much much more than what you pay for.

I tell all my friends about what an amazing company Rainbow Gardens is, and if there is one day that I could live over and over for the rest of my life, it would be my wedding day, and it's all because Rainbow Gardens made sure that they went over and beyond the status quo to give a young bride and her groom the most amazing beginning to their lives together.

I cannot stress enough our gratitude....THANK YOU RAINBOW GARDENS!

Sent on 08/08/2011
  • ashleysch

Ashley · Married on 03/27/2011

Myself and my husband Chris started planning our wedding in October 2010. We had no idea what was expected, Marta mapped out everything for us, she scheduled days within that 5 months to set aside for planning our wedding, to ensure everything would go as planned.

The day of the wedding March 27, 2011, everything was so crazy, my hair and makeup wasnt done until 4:30, my husband destroyed his tux and everything was going wrong. I called Marta in tears explaining that we werent going to make it on time, she told not to worry, everything would be fine, and its my day dont worry everyone wlll wait for me.

My wedding started at 5:30pm i made it to Rainbow Gardens at 4:45pm Marta had wine in the dressing room, she even helped me tie my wedding dress, she was so helpful. Marta made sure this day was everything i hoped it would be. Marta made sure we didnt go without anything throughout the whole night.

March 27th was truly the best day of my life, me friends and family still talk about my wedding day. I would recommend Ranbow Garden to anyone.

Awesome customer service, Fairytale wedding, and truly a dream come true. !!! Thanks Marta & Doug !!!!

Sent on 04/06/2011

Rainbow Gardens's reply:

I'm so glad everything went perfect for the two of you. You guys were a sweet couple and we enjoyed hosting your event:)

Kaylyn · Married on 03/19/2011

AMAZING! Eveything about this place is wonderful. Marta was our cordinator and she was the best. She made everything go so smoothly. She was great about giving recommendations when we werent really sure exactly what we wanted, and she also went over a lot of the common traditions that are done at weddings to make sure we got everything we wanted. Overall she was just awesome, and she truly enjoys her job and you can tell. The venue is perfect. Dont be fooled just because its not exactly in the prettiest area, its totally a hidden gem. We had our wedding in the formal room and it was beautiful, you could see all the twinkle lights and the waterfalls, simply gorgeous. They also have a bridal suite that we were able to start using at 10am for the day of the wedding, and Marta brought me and my bridesmaids champagne while we were getting ready! Also, this is a totally family owned and family run business and all the girls at the bridal gown store and the guys at the tux shop all knew eachother, so it just made it that much more easier so if I referred to something Marta said or Evana (the lady at the bridal gown store) said they knew eachother so it just worked. And, I can not forget, my DESIGNER dress was FREE. I know that sounds too good to be true...and there is a few stipulations, but still. Stipulation 1, Rainbow Gardens paid for my dress from Bowties Bridal for up to $3000, and I think my dress was only around $1700, so you will not have a problem finding something you love there with that kind of budget. Stipulation 2, in order to get the free wedding dress, you have to buy at least 4 dresses from them for at least $160 each. And I had 6 bridesmaids so that was not a problem at all. Stipulation 3, any and all alterations had to be done at Bowties...but thats not really a big deal, thats just convienent if anything. The alterations did seem a bit pricey, but all the dresses were perfect so well worth it in the long run. Also, its the same deal for the tuxedo rentals. Groom's tux is free to rent as long as 4 guys are renting too.

Rainbow Gardens is also great because its a total package deal - venue, food, cake, DJ, photography...etc. You'll never know how stressful a wedding can really be until you've planned one and having this as a package deal totally helped. The DJ was awesome, he played every song we asked him to, and didnt play anything that was on our "do-not-play" list. He was also very polite and upbeat and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. The photographer was great too, very nice, and took all the traditional pictures and he also encouraged us to do some silly ones, which was fun. The food and the cake tasted amazing!

Sent on 03/31/2011
  • W

William · Married on 05/16/2010

My wife and I both work and go to school full time, and so we were extremely grateful for the helpfulness and professionalism we found at Rainbow Gardens.

First of all, their garden room -- where we had our ceremony -- is amazingly beautiful. Its full of natural foliage and the smell of flowers, allows natural light from overhead, but also is also air conditioned! This was huge for us, as we both love plants and growing things, but we didn't want to say our vows drenched in sweat, either.

Our coordinator was Marta, and she took care of a lot of the details of the wedding for us -- DJ, minister, decorations, cake and catering. On all these fronts, she was able to give us exactly what we wanted, but we found she had excellent taste as well, and we were confident in relying on her judgement when we couldn't make up our minds. She had great suggestions for outside vendors, as well, and she was able to give us a good idea of what to expect in terms of price for those vendors. For several things, she had agreements with outside vendors that got us amazing deals on the wedding dress, tuxedos and photography.

On the day of the wedding, Marta and the Rainbow Gardens staff was indispensible. The room was beautiful, and we found out that they had been preparing it since 4am that morning! The ceremony and reception went off without a hitch; she or one of the other employess was always there to gently guide us to the next part of the event, to make sure champagne glasses were full, to call cabs for those who had too much champagne, or anything else we needed her for.

To sum up, we love Rainbow Gardens. The price was lower than many others we had seen, the service was excellent, the room was beautiful, and Marta herself is a treasure. Thank you, Rainbow Gardens!

Sent on 05/18/2010

sara · Married on 03/12/2010

Me and Kenny recently had our reception at Rainbow Gardens and I do have to agree with everyone below that it was wonderful. When I first starting looking at places I was very overwhelmed, but when I walked into rainbow gardens I knew this was the place. The price was great compared to other places and it could hold all my guests. Doug and Casey made sure everything was the way I wanted it. I cant thank them enough. The food and cake was excellent, and the DJ rocked the house:) I would recommend this place to everyone.

Sent on 04/02/2010
  • cin_sin

Cin · Married on 10/04/2009

From the outside Rainbows Gardens may not look impressive but just walk inside. Both rooms are beautiful! We had our October 4th 2009 wedding at Rainbow Gardens, in the garden room. It was elegant, beautiful, and just an overall wonderful experience! The room helped to make our inside event feel an outside, without the worry of the elements. Cassie was our coordinator and everything went off without a hitch. Our guests were very impressed with the food, DJ and over the all venue. Rainbow Gardens has been in business for many years and their professionalism and performance helped made such important life event remarkable. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 01/29/2010

anna · Married on 08/11/2009

I had my wedding at Rainbow Gardens on Aug. 11 last year. Let me start by saying it was an event to remember. I had my wedding in the garden room and it was beautiful, from the twinkle light to the fresh plants/flowers.. everything was gorgeous. The staff was professional. They did everything possible to make sure I, as well as my guests were comfortable and happy. The food was plentiful and delicious. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to have an amazing wedding.

Sent on 04/13/2010

katy · Married on 05/19/2009

Everything was wonderful. the price was alot more affordable than many of the other place I looked at. I loved the cake and food. My room looked like an enchanted Garden which was what I was looking for. Our photos came out wonderful.

Sent on 04/07/2010

Michelle · Married on 04/07/2008

They were very nice and professional. Marta was our coordinator. She was great

Sent on 05/04/2008

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2007

Don't be fooled by the low tech website. This venue is a GREAT bargain. They handle everything too: ceremony, food, furniture, cake, photography, dj. I brought my own photographer and got a discount from the total price. They offer two rooms, one indoors and one in an atrium. I was married and had the reception in the atrium which was a little warm in the 100+ heat of July, but it wasn't too uncomfortable.

Sent on 10/14/2008

To the amazing staff at Rainbow Gardens, thank you for making my day extra special. To anyone looking for an all inclusive venue this is the place. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Had my reception only here. Everything went just as planned. Stephanie was very helpful the entire time and always made sure we had everything we needed and wanted. The dj stayed on point with what the crowd wanted. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect reception! Will definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/10/2014
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 10/05/2012

The ceremony was beautiful, our Officiant was great! The food was very good! The cake was outstanding, and the DJ was great too! Choosing an all inclusive venue can be risky but Rainbow Gardens held their standards on all areas. Absolutely no complaints! The only thing that can make you nervous is if you're a bride who is anxious on planning. Most of the final touches and planning come very close to your actual wedding date. Don't be alarmed, it was difficult for me as well but as it gets closer that is when you make a lot of the final decisions, just be patient, everything will work out beautifully!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Stephanie · Married on 02/18/2012

We held our wedding at rainbow gardens in February. We had the floral room which had plants and flowers everywhere. it was beautiful and i couldnt be more happy with how everything turned out! they were very organized and planned everyhting perfectly :) i definitely recomend it!

Sent on 03/29/2012

michelle · Married on 04/09/2010

This was my second wedding and everything was great. I loved my photos, food and cake and everyone was interested in the detail of my wedding. Thanks Rainbow Gardens for everything especially Doug

Sent on 04/16/2010

Jana Arakawa · Married on 03/20/2020

I wish we got to have our wedding here

Before I start this review, I would like to clarify that I ended up not have our wedding at Rainbow Gardens. This review is mostly in regards to how Rainbow Gardens handled the cancellation of our wedding. I was in total disbelief at the events that surrounded our wedding (that was paid in full and ready to go) as exactly one week before our wedding, the pandemic was declared a National Emergency. The next day, I had called Rainbow Gardens and spoke with Kelly (the owner), voiced my concerns, and asked what my options were and if there was anyway I could get at least a partial refund due to the surrounding events (in the contract I signed earlier, it stated that “Cancellation, for any reason or at any time, shall render all monies deposited with Rainbow, Non-Refundable”). He was very patient and understanding and went over my options. Kelly offered to lower our minimum guest count and credit us (since we had a bunch of people cancel within the week) if we still wanted to go ahead with the wedding and also suggested the option of moving the wedding date to a later time, but since this was a destination wedding and I didn’t want to go through the stress again, I told him that wasn’t an option for me. He stated that if we did want to cancel, we would need to tell him by Monday but we would loose our deposit. Kelly was successful at putting my mind at ease for the moment, said that everything was normal in Vegas, and that some parties even increased in guest count since the air fare was lower. So I decided to still keep the wedding on, but lowered our original guest count.
    The next day, we found out that the MGM and Wynn were going to close their doors (we had family that was supposed to stay there, the CDC had made the “No more than 50 people at a gathering” announcement (wedding guest count exceeded that), and restaurants/bars started to shut down in other cities (Seattle Gov ordered the state to shut down all restaurants/bars, but allowing only take-out services). At this point, I wasn’t about to gamble that the other hotels or restaurants would still keep their doors open (especially since all these events happened within a two day span and we still had 5 days to go until the wedding). I couldn’t have our family and friends flying all the way from Hawaii with all the uncertainty going on. I tried calling Rainbow Gardens on Sunday, but they were closed already due to the time difference.
    First thing Monday morning, I called Kelly and apologetically told him that I had to cancel the wedding. He was more than understanding and refunded the vast majority of our money (only the deposit was withheld which I thought was more than fair as he could have said “no refund/reschedule only” as other places were doing.
    All in all, I am glad I made the choice to cancel when we did since the Las Vegas Governor ended up making the announcement a day later that all non essential businesses, hotels and restaurants/bar (with the exception of take-out) needed to shut down. In fact, our wedding was scheduled for Fri March 20th @ 5pm and the hotel we were staying at told us we needed to be checked-out by Fri March 20th @ 11am.
    In regards to planning, they were very accommodating and reasonable. Just a few tips/pointers so you aren’t surprised. 1. You may want to choose your color theme after you look at their color selection (they have a lot to choose from, but some colors are an additional charge)
    2. You may want to go with their vendors (as there is additional cost for using outside vendors)
    3. I highly recommend Bloomers Florist. Ron is amazing! He has a little shop without a website, but don’t let that scare you. You can tell he take a lot of pride in his work as his flowers/creations are beautiful (my bouquet did not disappoint and he even attached the charms I mailed up to him at no extra charge). Ron asks what your budget is and doesn’t try to “up-sell” you and gives you his honest opinion if certain flowers or decor are necessary/worth it. He is also very patient and flexible too. When I told him my wedding was cancelled, he had no hesitation about having/getting the flowers ready within a days notice. In fact, we didn’t know we were going to get married the day that we did until that morning, and he had our flowers ready within a few hours. And best of all, his prices are very reasonable.
    4. You may have to wait a few days for your answers if you are working with a specific wedding planner (however, general questions are answered within a day by an employee).
    5. Chair covers and uplighting, are not included (It clearly states what is and isn’t included in the paperwork, however I missed this part and just went based off the pictures I looked at on IG and their website)
    6. If you’re planning on doing a Candy/Dessert bar (bringing in outside food items), there is a table set-up fee
    Everything considered, this was still the best option for our wedding and it still saddens me that we didn’t have wedding I had originally planned here. I was really looking forward to getting married in the outside courtyard which s beautiful...

BTW…In case you were wondering, we ended up doing a “shotgun” wedding ceremony on Wed March 18th (two days before our wedding) with 12 of our family members at a Vegas Chapel (in their last ceremony slot before they had to close their doors for 30 days) and “door dashed” our wedding dinner from Chipotle and Osaka Sushi (since no restaurants were open for seating) and ate in the empty sports book of our hotel;)

Sent on 04/02/2020

Heather · Married on 04/07/2016

We decided to have our ceremony in the desert, and we were looking for an affordable option to have a beautiful reception for 85 guests. After doing some research, many of the venues we looked at were extremely expensive, had limited space with a cap on the number of guests we could have, and did not have great food options with an open bar. We were looking for something that would include everything we needed (DJ, Food, alcohol, decorations, photographer, etc) since we were planning a destination wedding. We had the most amazing reception in the garden room at Rainbow Gardens. Our host was Stefanie, and she made the experience flawless, even while I was planning the wedding from Alaska. I had several consultations over the phone, and I never felt nervous about anything in regards to the reception, and Stefanie even gave us recommendations on food, decorations, and cake. (Hint- the prime rib, roasted potatoes, and crab cakes were a big hit). When we arrived, the garden room was even more beautiful than the pictures we had seen online, which I didn't think was possible. Stefanie let me send her several pictures of possible cake ideas, and the one we settled on looked amazing and completely exceeded my expectations. Every guest expressed to us how beautiful this venue was. The food was delicious, the DJ was great, and the bartender went above and beyond. I need to take a moment to rave about the photographer as well. The photographer that was included in our package was amazing. He made the process quick and painless and we got the most beautiful pictures. We also received the pictures within weeks and I was so excited to show them off. My only complaint was that we could not get to the venue until 8:30pm due to a sunset ceremony in the desert, and the venue closed at midnight, which did not allow us to take advantage of our full 4 hour time period. It would be nice to extend hours based on customer's needs. We truly appreciate all of your hard work!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Rosalie · Married on 09/21/2012

Loved everything that Rainbow Gardens had to offer us for our wedding and the total price was amazing for all of the services that we received. I would recommend to all my friends and family

Sent on 10/10/2012

David · Married on 08/11/2012

Super helpful and very professional. We had a great experience with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/26/2012

Christina · Married on 08/11/2012

We had a wonderful wedding reception at Rainbow Gardens! The staff at Rainbow Gardens made planning so easy, especially since we're from out of town. The reception had a great pace and everyone had an awesome time dancing and taking pictures in the photo booth. One con about the photo booth is that the photos came out quite small, but other than that, everyone had so much fun. Clint, the DJ, did an awesome job sticking to our song list, and added some fun games and surprises along the way. Thank you, Rainbow Gardens, we couldn't have asked for a better time!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Awesome Service. We had a great overall experience!

Sent on 09/02/2012