Rainbow Gardens Reviews

111 | Las Vegas, NV

111 Reviews for Rainbow Gardens

maria · Married on 12/27/2016

Attended a wedding here for my friend. It was windy and sprinkling outside. When we walked in I honestly thought we were outside. The room is fully landscaped with full grown tropical plants however, there is a dome over it so weather was not a problem. The food was awesome and The Dj kept us dancing. We all had an amazing time. Everyone is talking about wedding. By the way the coordinator Marta waited with us for almost an hour after the reception ended because the limo he hired was late. Thank you Rainbow Gardens for doing such a good job for my cousins wedding.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Very flexible with what they offer and allow, very nice people

Sent on 11/10/2015

Loretta · Married on 10/01/2016

Marta and Doug, our wedding co-ordinators were absolutely fabulous. They paid so much attention to detail and made our wedding day stress free. Their professionalism was outstanding and we would highly recommend them and Rainbow Gardens for any event. Do not hesitate to use this venue for your wedding.. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • HazyF

Hazel · Married on 05/22/2016

Well what can I say? Rainbow Gardens went above and beyond with our Ceremony and Reception. On May 22, 2016. We had such a beautiful day. The food was amazing as well as the dj. Family and guest are still raving about what a wonderful time they had. We had the outdoor ceremony and reception in the formal room, which were all just magnificent. Pastor Bill was just a joy and delivered a very beautiful ceremony..The linen colors matched our wedding colors perfectly.. The cake was very delicious from what I heard from guests. And from what I ate when we cut the first slice. The only downside was that the bridal table didn't get cake served to the table after the cutting. My husband had to tell the servers that his parents didn't get cake. And to get them some. I was walking around so I didn't realize til later that I only at the bite we had for pictures lol!! And we lost a five personal cooling storage bags that we brought for our French champagne bottles, but other than that we had an awesome time. Thank you again Marta and your entire staff for such a memorable day.

***And the photographer Stephen did a absolute incredible job on the photographs!! We received our DVD back in a record time. So fast and prompt delivery as well. We were blown away by such stunning photos.. Cudos to him as well!!

Sent on 06/12/2016

eric · Married on 01/13/2016

My wife and I were married at Rainbow Gardens January 13th, 2002. The Garden room was the venue. 15 years later we are still raving about our wedding. Tomorrow is our 15th wedding anniversary and we still are so very thankful for such a wonderful memory. If you are wanting a memory to last a lifetime. Rainbow Gardens is the place to go.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Rebecca · Married on 02/08/2015

something inevitably goes wrong, right? Not here! Stephanie and her staff were absolutely amazing for our daughter's wedding on February 8, 2015. Any problem that arose, from a wrinkled bridesmaid dress to a forgotten flower girl basket to a sign for the bride and groom's signature drink, Stephanie had an immediate solution.

Her staff was friendly and very competent, meeting any request with a smile.

Stephanie kept everything running on time like magic!

The food was fantastic and the bar service was exceptional while being professional.

I cannot say enough good things about Stephanie and her staff. You will not regret working with this venue and Stephanie.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Barbara · Married on 01/23/2015

Where to start..this place made our wedding perfect.
    The staff was excellent. The food was excellent. the whole atmosphere was incredible. The DJ they use was right on. The minister nailed the ceremony, not a dry eye in the house.
    Stephanie could not have done more for us, she was very attentive.
    Every guest said how incredibe everything was. As a matter of fact my brother's in law daughter reserved her wedding date there the very next day.
    They made our best day ever...the best day ever... thank you

Sent on 01/26/2015

I am so happy that we decided to go with Rainbow Gardens. We checked out three other (more expensive) locations all in the Las Vegas area, but there was something about Rainbow Gardens that just felt right. Doug was my wedding coordinator, but if I called and needed information, Marta and Stephanie both were very attentive. The planning went very well and they gave me some great suggestions during the planning. The day of my wedding was absolutely incredible. I've heard stories of brides that had something go wrong, but EVERYTHING was absolutely perfect. We arrived about four hours before the ceremony to do hair and make-up and were so comfortable in the dressing room. While doing make-up, I met with DJ Derrick and Pastor Mike, who where both very professional. Pastor Mike conducted a beautiful ceremony and made us and our families feel very special. DJ Derrick was really impressive. He knew exactly what type of music we wanted and knew how to keep the party going. The food was delicious. The cake was delicious. Our guest were all very happy and complimented our choice of venue, food, cake and music. If you are looking for a beautiful venue, with excellent food and services, Rainbow Gardens is the place.

Sent on 10/05/2014

My husband and I got married on July 20, 2014 , and I truly appreciate all services rendered. I was very happy and satisfied and I recommend this place to all my family's and friends. A special thanks to Martha- manager and Stephanie ....we had a wonderful time.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Very professional and attentive.

Sent on 07/27/2013

Tonya · Married on 06/07/2014

My husband and I were married on June 7, 2014. I can't say, this, enough, "it was an awesome night remembered and it definitely is written down, in our history, as the best night ever!!" Our friends and family continue to talk about our Rainbow Garden's Wedding. It continues to be the talk, amongst our friends and family, whenever we gather in one place. Our wedding ceremony and reception was held in the Garden Room, which was the perfect fit for us. It was so very beautiful. I wouldn't know how to describe or explain how very, satisfied I was with the entire atmosphere of the entire wedding venue. The food was so amazing, the music was fun, entertaining, and lively, the wedding cake was beautiful, the wedding coordinators was very professional, calming, organized, and encouraging.

During the wedding ceremony, the minister, made everyone feel welcome, as if, they were the special pieces needed within our greater plan. Before and during the ceremony, my husband and I felt very comfortable within the present of the Minister. The Minister was very calming, which was the perfect fit for my husband and I. I recommend, the Rose Ceremony, it was a beautiful, surprising, and pleasant beginning to our love story. I loved the delicate meaning behind the Rose Ceremony. Our friends, family, blended family, my husband, and I loved the Rose Ceremony; there wasn't a dry eye in the house after that ceremony. The minister was the perfect fit to our love story.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Ellen · Married on 04/26/2014

My daughter and son in law had their wedding at Rainbow Gardens this venue was extremely professional, offered a variety of options for the reception and allowed is the freedom to make last minute changes. The day of the wedding the staff was outstanding and took great care of the bride, groom and parents. The food was really really good- bonus! We highly recommend this venue

Sent on 05/02/2014
  • Samantha & Daniel

Samantha & Daniel · Married on 03/14/2014

Such a great team of people! The price is unbeatable for what they provide. Every single person that we worked with along the way was amazing. The communication between all of them is fantastic. All the vendors that we worked with through them were fantastic as well. Our day of coordinator was absolutely fantastic! The food was great, the dj was so much fun & high energy, the cake was delicious and perfect, the venue itself is stunning. We were in the garden room and received so many compliments that it was beautiful and they were having the best time. I would work with them again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 03/26/2014

This place was amazing everything about it the cake was delicious decor beautiful and service excelant. I was from out of state and found them through Internet and couldn't be more pleased I already recommended them to a young women who checked me into our hotel. This place is perfect in every way. Any bride looking for an elegant setting this is your place if I had it all to do over I wouldn't change a thing they are perfect in every way

Sent on 12/03/2012

Leticia · Married on 10/28/2012

They helped us bring our idea's to life and we watched them turn into a reality. Marta made this life changing event the best day of our lives.Thank you Rainbow Gardens....

Sent on 11/29/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2012

All we can say is fantastic venue!!

We recently got married on 10/7/12 and had such an amazing time! The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff was so great. We have been married for 2 weeks now and hear everyday how much fun people had and how they want to go back!

My husband and I booked this venue about a year in advance and we are so happy we got it! We worked with the staff over the year and they were so helpful. They helped us figure out what we wanted to use for decorations, provided vendors, and made our jobs so much easier.

I would recommend this venue to any couple!

Thanks again Rainbow Gardens!!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Lyndsay · Married on 09/23/2012

The perfect staff and venue for the perfect day! Thank you! Marta was awesome especially!

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • Z

Zeenaya · Married on 08/26/2012

This place is perfect. They gave me everything I wanted and more.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Ala · Married on 08/19/2012

Rainbow Gardens took great care of us on our wedding day. We went with this venue because they take away the majority of stress that comes from wedding planning. Doug kept my husband and I on schedule and made sure the evening went on without a hitch. The food was good and the cake was very tasty. We had carrot cake and yellow cake with blueberry icing and it was yummy! The DJ was great and definitely made the night fun. We used Steven Shofner as our photographer and our photos were beautiful. All in all we had a memorable wedding and Rainbow Gardens definitely made it happen. Thank you guys for a wonderful night!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Colesha · Married on 08/11/2012

The staff was awesome! Afterward I made sure to thank every one there from the bartender to the DJ for helping make my night spectacular. Lori was a special treat. I would not have made it through the night without her. She was extremely helpful and guided me the whole event. If not for her I would have been a bridezilla, but Lori made sure everything was perfect on my wedding night. All i had to do was show up, look pretty, andwhat my vows... She took care of the rest. I truly appreciate such a wonderful time.

Sent on 09/02/2012

jessica · Married on 08/06/2012

It was all nicely done. The services they provided were amazing. The venue was gorgeous and the people were very nice and helpful. Thank you everyone.

Sent on 08/26/2012

Rainbow Gardens could not have done a better job making our day memorable. Lori and the staff were extremely attentive and helpful. Everything went so well. Thank you, Lori!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Alma · Married on 07/01/2012

Every thing about was outstanding. Venue was absolutely beautiful, food delicious, music done to our liking and the coordination of services was great. We especially enjoyed our ceremony and received many compliments about how meaningful Pastpr Bill's service was. Our photos turned out really well and we would definitely recommend Rainbow Gardens. Special thanks to Lori and the wonderful job she did.

Sent on 08/11/2012

Nora · Married on 04/13/2012

I am the mother of the bride. My daughter and I looked just about everywhere in Las Vegas to find a beautiful venue with reasonable prices. We were happily amazed and lucky to find Rainbow Gardens quite by accident. They provided us with exceptional services and a "turn-key" venue where nothing was left out.

On the night of the wedding, as well as the reception, everything was adorned beautifully and the exceptional service continued with the photographer, chef, concierge, DJ, bartender and waiters. I will forever recommend Rainbow Gardens to anyone needing a terrific experience at a reasonable price.

Sent on 04/18/2012
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 02/21/2012

I was married at Rainbow Gardens on Tuesday, 02/21/2012. Leading up to the big day I had no concerns because Doug and Marta handled my many calls and questions with friendliness and professionalism. When we arrived for the rehearsal Marta greeted us with sincere warmth and guided us through the upcoming ceremony with much ease and laughter. The day of the wedding my ladies and I arrived and found the formal room was perfectly decorated and the bridal suite ready for us. Lori poured champagne for us and was friendly for the most part - my only complaint was that when we discovered that my veil hadn't been steamed by my bridal shop and was woefully wrinkled, Lori advised that a steamer was available for a $25 rental fee and she would not budge from that price even though we only needed it for a moment. When my groom and his groomsmen arrived early Marta was quick to hide me from sight and arrange for them to go pass time at Skinny Dugan's next door until time for their photos. The photographer, Steven Shofner, and his assistant Mike were friendly and encouraging throughout the pre- and post-ceremony photos, as well as the reception. The wedding itself was so beautiful, with Pastor Bill performing an emotional and joyful ceremony, and the reception was everything I could have wished for and more. Throughout the evening Marta was attentive and professional, guiding us to each key moment and checking to see that we were ready. Our DJ, Clint Webb with Knight Sounds, was phenomenal! He kept the energy level high without exhausting everyone and checked with me before playing guest requests. When I asked for a certain song he took the time to research and let me preview different versions until we found the one I wanted. We had a five-item buffet dinner that was delicious (the prime rib is amazing). Our cake, supplied by Cake Designs LV, was perfectly designed from my sketch and one of the most amazing red velvet cakes I've ever eaten. I guess this is becoming a long-winded review but I just can't begin to express how perfect was this day. The price was excellent for the quality of goods and services we received. Rainbow Gardens made my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 02/26/2012