18 Reviews for Rafati's Catering

House Beer (2)
Family Style (1)
Gluten Free (1)
18 Rafati's Catering Reviews

Our wedding was at the Tiffany Center, and Rafati's is the exclusive caterer. We know we wanted to design our own menu that will reflect our unique tastes and love for food, and they were so willing and happy to help us designing the perfect menu! Pricing is also extremely fair and they are willing to work within your budget. Every guests we talked to love the food, and cannot stop talking about how creative, delicious and fresh everything is. We had such a fun and great time planning the reception, it was not stressful at all. There is no hidden cost, which I appreciate - everything is outlined upfront and clear. I will highly recommend Rafati's to everyone.

Profile Picture Winnie, 6/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Vegetarian

Had a wedding with over 200 people! Georgia and her staff were fantastic at helping us plan the menu, plan how to set everything up for ease of our guests as well as ourselves. The food was excellent, and as difficult as it can be to keep 200+ people happy, (a decent percentage of our guests will admit to being food snobs,) there were rave reviews all around! I would recommend Rafati's in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, American

As a bride planning a remote wedding (from Europe), I appreciated Georgia's responsiveness to email requests and questions, despite what must be a grueling schedule catering weddings and events throughout the summer and early fall.

More importantly, however, her staff was incredibly accommodating the night of our event. They worked hard to set up in under 2.5 hours, thought ahead to ask about little details, and generally ensured that everything ran smoothly (which it did).

I also received a number of compliments on the food and desserts. Not that I had much time to eat (what bride does?), but all of the feedback was excellent and people were raving about Italian feast! Thanks Rafati's!

Profile Picture User6009691, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Italian, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Georgia and the Rafati's team were so incredibly wonderful to work with. My husband and I had never even thought about food/drinks for our guests and wouldn't have even known where to start. From our first meeting with Georgia, everything was smooth. If I had any questions, she was right on the ball. And if there were items that I didn't have, she offered up her own, i.e., cake cutter/server, tea light holders, etc. Our actual wedding reception was just beautiful. The food was so incredibly amazing. The bartender was a hit. Their team made sure we had everything we needed, that we did but have to worry about a single detail at all which is so important for such a significant night.

I would highly recommend Rafati's to anyone, not just my family and friends. You won't be disappointed!

Thank you Georgia and to your wonderful staff!!!

Profile Picture Phi, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Plated, American, Italian, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Delicious food and nice presentation. Georgia was very easy to work with!!

Profile Picture Mara, 6/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

I cannot say enough great things about Rafati's Catering! We had a Fall wedding and wanted to create a menu that celebrated some of our favorite Fall comfort foods. We wanted it to be kid friendly (we have three kids- and since it was a family wedding we wanted them to be excited about our menu too!), yet sophisticated enough for our adult friends and family too (we had lots of Foodies in the bunch, so the pressure was on!). Oh, and I'm vegetarian so that little detail was important too. Rafati's crated a custom menu for us that captured our vision- and then blew our minds! Everything was better than we could have hoped for! The food was delicious, and the service was amazing, and the prices were unbeatable. Three months later, our guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed our menu.
Rafati's Catering is hands down best value out there. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a talented, imaginative, and affordable caterer to help make their special event a memorial one. Thank you Rafati's!

Profile Picture Zandra, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I had our wedding at The Tiffany Center in downtown Portland with Rafatis catering. We had never tasted the food before the event but LOVED everything. The food was warm, fresh, and delicious (hard to do with 260 guests)! The servers were also very polite and the serves was fantastic. Many of our guest commented on how wonderful it was. I would recommend the Tiffany Center and Rafatis catering to anyone. Plus the prices are VERY reasonable!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our daughter's wedding reception was fabulous! From the first time we met Nazli in February to plan our event, we were very impressed with her professionalism, organization, confidence and reassurance.

The even was perfect. Dinner was delicious. Meal was warm, perfectly prepared and the crowd (250+) moved very smoothly and timely.

Nazli remained with us the entire night frequently checking on us to be sure our needs were met.

The entire staff was so nice and helpful everytime I called with any type of question or concern!

Profile Picture Deb, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

LOVE these people!
Rafati's catered my wedding in late December of last year, our guests and families were very impressed with the seamless and professional service we received.
The food was both beautiful and delicious which can be a rare find in the catering world.
We worked directly with Senior Events Manager Nazli Karimi, and Creative Director Lee Collins to plan our wedding. Both Nazli and Lee were lovely to work with, they were considerate, charming, and genuine. I could tell they really just wanted me and my new husband to have the best time possible with our nearest and dearest.
For example, I really wanted roasted beets on our salad, when they set our salads on the table I saw that the Chef actually took the time to cut the beets into little hearts, they had made them into 'heart beets', clever and adorable I was blown away.
They made our special day unforgettable and I will be singing their praises and hiring them every chance I get

Profile Picture Emilee, 12/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Nazli Karimi with Rafati's Catering was so wonderful to work with! She was so helpful to me with my budget (it was pretty small) and she helped me find a fantastic and mouth-watering meal that was unique but every one of my guests LOVED!

Nazli was very flexible with my schedule and answered any questions I had about my options. I changed my mind probably three times on exactly what I wanted to do and how I wanted to serve my food!

Nazli made sure that Travis (my hubby!) and I were served at our table and that we had everything we needed the night of our wedding. The food was so delicious! I wish I had saved some!

She was knowledgeable, friendly, patient and all in all an incredible woman to work with! If you hire Nazli you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Food was awesome! Great tasting and they decorated the foods very nicely. Prices are very reasonable.

Profile Picture Diane, 9/3/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Rafati's did an incredible job catering and helping to plan and coordinate our wedding. Rafati's event coordinator Nazli exceeded our expectations and was a pleasure to work with. We felt like royalty on our wedding day and everything I had envisioned for our special day was exactly as I wanted. Nazali was very accommodating and flexible to the many adjustments we made throughout the process.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 8/13/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everything was exactly as we wanted. There were several things we wanted to change along the way. This was never a problem. We felt special and as if our wedding was the most important event of the year.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Working with Rafati's was awesome. Not only are they extremely well priced, but they are so easy to work with! We had to shift our wedding date, and it was no problem for them to accommodate. The food is excellent, with great choices of beer and wine. Before they event, they helped us figure out exactly what we wanted, how we wanted it to go, and how we wanted it to look. They did a great job of holding our hands and guiding us. When the big day came, Nazli and her team made sure that everything went smoothly, from when we walked in and had a private room with some appetizers and champagne to catch our bearings, from the flawless communication with the DJ to make sure the evening went in the proper order. They made sure our day went as perfectly as possible, all while being enjoyable to work with. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Erik, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I LOVED working with Georgia at Rafati's catering. She was very responsive, patient, and eager to incorporate the ideas my husband and I wanted for our wedding. She talked me through the breakdown of the reception night and made sure it would flow exactly as I wanted it to. The staff were very friendly and professional. Rafati's is a little on the pricer side, but that is because they try their best to purchase food that is local. Overall, I was very pleased!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
4.7

I would consider the full array of services Rafati's offers when thinking about booking your event with them. Not only do they completely customize a menu for you, but many things that are "extra" (cost/fees) with other caterers are included (ex: passed appetizers, no cake-cutting fees, use of some equipment like sign holders/easels, etc...). Georgia Rafati is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and she is reliable, friendly, and fair! Wouldn't have found a better match for our wedding if we looked for years! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Best food ever! Wonderful compliments the night of and many days after the wedding.

Profile Picture User1580773, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews