Radisson Hotel Lansing Reviews

18 | Lansing, MI

18 Reviews for Radisson Hotel Lansing

Andrea · Married on 04/20/2018

Samantha was fabulous to work with! Everything went smoothly and her and her team were great! Food was delicious, service was great and the banquet rooms were perfect! We did both our ceremony and reception there, I have absolutely no regrets!! Highly recommend the Radisson Downtown Lansing for your wedding celebration!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Trevor · Married on 12/02/2017

Absolutely awesome experience with the Radisson. Samantha and her team were fantastic to work with and we could not have asked for better support. We were planning from outside of Michigan, and Samantha was extremely responsive, answered every question, and went above and beyond to help us out.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Laura · Married on 07/02/2016

The wedding reception was perfect. We needed a hotel venue due to having so many out of town guests. Working with Samantha Bite was a breeze. She made everything so easy and was very flexible with her schedule since my daughter was out of the state. The reception was beautiful and we had many comments about the great service provided by the staff that evening. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Traca · Married on 12/20/2014

Couldn't have been luckier to snag this venue for our reception! We worked with Samantha, and she was just awesome. She walked us through everything! We went with the upgraded package which added some extras that put the finishing touches on a beautiful night. If you can't swing a wedding planner, this is a neat way to go and still get that wedding-planner feel. They do just about everything and incorporate all of your ideas - all the set up and take down. The lighting was beautiful, the room was lovely and elegant. The table setting that was included with the package was much more than what was expected and helped us feel 100% confident in our choice. Our guests were impressed with free valet, discounted rooms and a great open bar at the reception. The location can't be better for the area because you're surrounded by downtown conveniences. There is an airport shuttle for guests flying in. After the reception, they placed all of our gifts and cards in another room and locked it until the next day so we didn't have to deal with it that night. Really, they handle EVERYTHING! Low stress on our end, and they know what they're doing. Very professional and accommodating, we couldn't be happier. THANK YOU Samantha! And Thank You to the Radisson at the Capitol crew who all helped make our day special.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Emily · Married on 06/28/2014

Everything was perfect! Samantha at the radisson met with us when needed an always responded to emails promptly. It was everything I could have ever dreamed of!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Sara · Married on 03/29/2014

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Radisson and had a fantastic experience. We booked the venue after I spoke with one of the event planners on the phone and she sent me some photos of the ballroom since we were living out of state at the time. We worked with Samantha on all of our planning and she was so friendly and helpful. She always had suggestions when I wasn't sure of some details and was very flexible with meeting times. She made sure all of our decorations were set up and the ballroom was beautiful-she made so much of my planning less stressful! We were able to choose more items than I expected to taste before deciding on our menu and the chef/kitchen staff was so accommodating of my cousin's dietary needs. I'm very pleased with the venue and I would absolutely recommend it to a friend.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Rachel · Married on 01/18/2014

I would highly recommend the Radisson Lansing for a wedding reception. I felt I could trust that the details of my night would be taken care of. Samantha (coordinator at the Radisson) was prompt in answering my questions and was very thorough in making sure all details were addressed. The venue was beautiful, guests had a great time, and the suite room that came with our package was such a nice bonus. Also, we had good reviews on the food, our servers were prompt and responsive, and all of the vendors connected to coordinate timing of events, etc. We would choose this venue again if planning a wedding reception all over!

Sent on 02/05/2014
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 01/28/2012

Great for all-in-one receptions. They covered everything! Set up, clean up, food, bar, service, centerpieces, linens and more. In the end, we saved money by not having to go to a different vendor for everything. It was also very convenient for us and our guests to just go upstairs to our hotel rooms at the end of the night.

Sent on 02/21/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2008

Everything was fabulous. They even provided rooms at a discounted rate for guests.

Sent on 06/08/2008
  • Christina and Sara

Christina · Married on 06/17/2017

We are using The Radisson Hotel for lodging for our out-of-town guests as it right across the street from our reception venue. The administration have been a big help so far and gave us a wonderful rate to pass along to our guests!

Sent on 10/14/2016

We had an October wedding reception at the Radisson and it was wonderful. The venue itself is very nice and spacious. We had 250 guests and the ballroom easily accommodated everyone comfortably even with a dance floor and gift table. We did not do the linen package and the room still looked fabulous. Working with Samantha (event coordinator) was great. She is super professional, prompt to respond, full of ideas, and super flexible. We greatly appreciate how amazing Samantha was at answering our questions and how she was able to make our special requests happen. On the day before the wedding, she even managed to set up a buffet breakfast for our immediate family the morning after the wedding at our request. It is a major plus that Samantha and her team will set up all the centerpieces and decorations, everything really, the day of the wedding. Just bring her everything the wednesday before. That took a lot of pressure off of me and my family. One of the few concerns I have is that they did not re-package the centerpiece items in the same manner I brought them in and they were kinda spread out in 4 or so different rooms, but I understand, especially since we were having a party there until almost midnight. All the staff was courteous. We had a manager available the entire time of the reception to answer questions and check on us. The food was amazing! The steak was cooked perfectly, everything was full of flavor. We got lots of compliments on the food. One of the big values at the Radisson is the food and bar menu. It is very reasonably priced compared to other similarly sized venues in the area, such as the Kellogg Center. Check out the Michigan bar option if you like Michigan beers and wines too! Finally, the wedding package comes with a suite for the bride and groom, which was very nice.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Lavonica · Married on 06/07/2014

Having my wedding and reception at the Radisson made my event stress free. The hotel pretty much does everything for you suo you don't have to stress out on you big day.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Kendra · Married on 06/20/2009

We were thoroughly pleased and impressed with the Radisson from start to finish. Yes, it is a bit pricey - but you get an incredible value. They were very prompt and helpful throughout the planning process and the reception was better than I even hoped for. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2009

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2007

Very good! They are the best bang for the buck in the Lansing area. Beautiful location right down town.

Sent on 09/17/2008

Allison · Married on 06/17/2011

We had a great experience with the Radisson, we actually had our ceremony and reception here. They were so helpful, professional and very responsive. We had so many people compliment on their services and would definitely recommend them to other brides!

Sent on 07/14/2011

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2009

Kate at the Radisson was great we have no complaints.

Sent on 01/11/2010

Emily · Married on 05/04/2018

Samantha was wonderful to work with - very quick to respond and provided awesome service!

Sent on 06/27/2018

T · Married on 06/27/2009

3.0
      2.0

They were willing and flexible, but at times, incapable. Made many mistakes, but recouped the poor service. I would recommend them for simple meal dinners. We had a custom menu and they couldn't do it. I wish they would take our wedding as a lesson and improve themselves because they have the potential to offer A LOT to a bride and groom. They were the best value for the dollar too - great pricing.

Sent on 07/15/2009