Rachelle Erickson Photography Reviews

115 Reviews for Rachelle Erickson Photography

• Jordyn

Jordyn Reed · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Since day 1, working with Rachelle has been wonderful! She has been exactly what we needed in a photographer for our big day. She helped make the process so easy—her prompt responses to my millions of questions, organization for both engagement photos and the big day, as well as her eye for the most wonderful photo ops really make her one of a kind. She also just really puts you at ease and does everything she can to make sure you are comfortable—this was much needed for my husband and I as neither of us are very comfortable in front of the camera. Our engagement photos were absolutely stunning, so I can’t even imagine how great the wedding photos will be! I have very much loved working with Rachelle, and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Christian · Married on 09/07/2019

Professional and easy to work with

Our experience with Rachelle has been great! We had our engagement photos taken at the Belleuve Botantical Garden on Rachelle's recommendations and the pictures turned out great. She did a really good job at helping us to feel comfortable in front of the camera and was really easy to work with.

Jordyn Tomyn · Married on 09/07/2019

Rachelle is the best!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Rachelle! She was a delight to work with day of--really making sure to help us stay on schedule and offering great photo opportunity suggestions. She was organized, professional, and really supportive for my few bridal moments (thanks Rachelle!). She got all the photos we wanted and more. When we got our photos back they were so great, I cried. . They are seriously so amazing and I am so thankful we went with Rachelle to document our big day.

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing!!!

Rachelle has been so amazing to work with. We just did our engagement photos with her and they turned out great! She’s so easy going and made us feel comfortable and at ease from the get go. I can’t wait to have her capture our wedding day and many other life events in the future. Finding a photographer was very daunting but I am so glad we picked Rachelle!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Logan · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing!

My partner and I found Rachelle through searching the internet for photographers in the Seattle area. We could not have been more pleased with the location that she picked for us and how the photos came out! She is extremely professional and knows how to capture the perfect image of who she is shooting. Her work is so amazing and highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Rhiannon Brill · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Rachelle is by far the best, most professional photographer that I have had the pleasure of working with. Her communication is top notch and she was extremely helpful in getting my fiancee and I ready for our engagement pictures. She inquired as to our likes and picked a location that fit the both of us perfectly. She welcomed us having our dog and captured the most beautiful pictures, so much so that we couldn't pick a favorite! Her reasonable pricing allowed us to purchase all of the pictures so we can have a snapshot of these memories for years to come. We reviewed our pictures within a few days of the photo shoot and she came to us so we could get photos lined up for our Save the Dates. As a photo shoot could be somewhat anxiety provoking, Rachelle's fun personality quickly put us at ease. We are looking forward seeing her talent capture our special day and are grateful to be customers for all of our future needs!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Naomi · Married on 05/25/2019

Rachelle was amazing! She was able to capture beautiful pictures of me and my fiance for our engagement photo shoot. She helped us find a location to take our pictures that fit us as a couple, gave us an idea of what to wear, and even sent us a Pinterest board with different props and poses for us to keep in mind. If you are looking for a photographer that will focus on your needs and make you feel special she is the obvious choice! On top of her wonderful pictures and personality she also is very reasonably priced! I highly recommend and look forward to using her again in the future!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Courtney · Married on 02/24/2019

I would recommend Rachelle a hundred times over, she is SO genuine and her work is incredible. Honestly there are so many wonderful things we can say about Rachelle! She did our engagement photos on top of Crsytal Mountain and we had the best experience with her! From the very beginning she was so helpful, friendly and professional. Offering suggestions to get us ready for day of shooting and being prompt in letting us see the album! My fiance and I have never had professional photos taken but she helped guide us through and caught some of the most beautiful and raw moments between us. I used to work with Rachelle when I was in wedding planning and I fell in love with her work right away! She made us this gorgeous collage of our engagement photos and we ordered several other larger prints for around our home. Cant wait for the next photoshoot! Thanks Rachelle!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Susie Hsu · Married on 01/09/2019

Exceptional and Fun Photographer!

Rachelle was truly a pleasure to work with! She has such a fun and approachable personality. My husband and I are not very photogenic or comfortable in front of a camera but she made it so easy! She was able to capture both the "posey" photos as well as candid and creative angles for our engagement and wedding. As an added plus for us, she is incredible at working with our fur babies as well!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Mary Johnson · Married on 12/16/2018

Photographer

Rachelle was great for our wedding! She was very professional, on time, and friendly to our guests. She has such a friendly bubbly personality and her sparkling personality just puts everyone around her in a happy mood! She did a great job of planning the timeline to make sure we would get all the important shots on the big day. She also both recommended, and asked for suggestions as to to who I’d like photos of/with. I felt very comfortable having her in the getting ready room with me and my wedding party. The photos themselves were great! Beautiful mix of black/white and colors. I have loved getting to frame them and scrapbook with them. My husband and I often re-look at them to re-live our day:)

Matt Johnson · Married on 12/16/2018

Photographer

Rachelle did a great job with our engagement photo shoot! She was able to recommend a photo shoot that reflected both our styles. She even hiked out to Franklin falls on a cool misty morning. Really went above and beyond! And of course the photos were beautiful:)

Heather · Married on 09/29/2018

Rachelle did an amazing job on our photos! She was kind enough to combine a family shoot and engagement shoot for us. We have 4 girls, 2 of whom are moody teenagers, and she was very patient with them and even let them help pick out spots for some of the photos. We had a ton of fun and there were so many pictures taken. Rachelle has great packages and I'm so excited to receive all our prints just in time for Christmas. I can't wait to see what she does with our wedding photos!!!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

Look no further...Rachelle is the best!!!

Rachelle was an absolute gem to work with! She was recommended to us by the Edgewater Hotel, our wedding venue. She was incredibly personable, and helped us through the entire wedding process. We had little SNAFU with a previous photographer, and when we met Rachelle, it was almost a godsend. We were very apprehensive about working with a photographer after this previous experience, but once we met with her, we were sold. She helped us feel confident moving forward, and we couldn’t have asked for more. Our pictures were amazing! We really wanted to highlight the reception of our special day, and Rachelle definitely delivered. Hands down, we would recommend Rachelle to anyone looking capture the magic of their special day. Thanks Rachelle for everything!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Angie · Married on 08/15/2018

I feel so lucky I found Rachelle! She did our engagement photos in October and will also be our wedding photographer this June. Rachelle is so sweet, personable, and easy to talk to. Her warm personality really helped us to feel comfortable and enjoy our engagement shoot. We wanted our dog in our engagement shots and Rachelle worked some miracles by getting our easily-distracted beagle to look adorable in our photos. We loved our engagement photos because Rachelle did an amazing job capturing natural-looking shots that really show who we are as a couple. On top of taking beautiful pictures, Rachelle is super-responsive (she usually responds to emails within a few hours) and flexible; she worked hard to make the entire process convenient, easy and fun for us from start to finish. Can't say enough about this lady! You will adore working with her, and you will love your photos!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jessie Jr Pacheco · Married on 08/11/2018

Our engagement pictures

I would like to say how very happy my wife and I were with Rachelle's work. She did such a fabulous job with our engagement pictures, she had a great idea for us when it came to our gagement pictures to take them where we had our first date, we were just going to go to the park that I had suggested, and then she surprised us with this idea. We loved the idea! My fiance (at the time) made a phone call to the Ellensburg Rodeo Fairgrounds committee. They said yes that would be okay Rachelle was willing to drive up to the Ellensburg Rodeo Grounds. Great solution! It was a very very memorable experience for both of us and maybe all three of us, but I was so impressed and pleased that she made the drive from her home in the greater Seattle area to Ellensburg Washington that shows that she is seriously dedicated about what she does. I could tell that she loves what she does. It was an awesome day for us. We would highly recommend her to anyone else looking for professional pictures. She is open to suggestions, and works with you to figure out what's best for the couple. We really love our pictures, they are totally awesome to actually have them taken where we had our first date was just a blessing. Rachelle's a person of high integrity and works very hard to make your picture special. We had a very pleasant and positive experience with Rachelle. We're really glad she highly encouraged us to take the engagement photos we probably would have regretted not doing it we weren't really going to bother with them at all because there was such a small amount of time before our wedding we didn't think that we would really have time but it all worked out she made it happen! And we're very happy we ended up doing it. It was an awesome day thank you kindly Rachelle for all your hard work. Jesse Jr Pacheco

Sent on 12/30/2018

Cheryl · Married on 07/28/2018

Rachelle is a wonderful photographer and person. She is so kind and really gets to know her clients. She has awesome ideas and pricing. I would recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Jeff · Married on 07/21/2018

Rachelle was everything we could've asked for in a wedding photographer. She was very helpful in planning all the best picture opportunities for our big day and did a great job organizing us and all of our wedding party the day of for pictures.
    And, most importantly, the pictures she took were amazing. We have countless great pictures to remember our incredible wedding day.
    We highly recommend Rachelle for your wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 07/21/2018

We were 100% satisfied with Rachelle. She was very helpful from the day we booked her all the way through the day our pictures were delivered. She knew our venue well and set us up for some amazing pictures. And most importantly, her pictures came out fantastic. We have 100s of great photos to remember our big day. We would highly recommend using Rachelle for your wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Angie · Married on 06/30/2018

Rachelle truly helped make our wedding day amazing. She is a talented photographer with a great eye. The photos look very natural and they captured the spirit of our wedding and who we are as a couple perfectly. Rachelle is also so sweet, personable and easy to work with. I had several guests tell me after the wedding how nice our photographer was. For her price point, you really get a lot from choosing Rachelle. She works so hard to give you beautiful photos and will help make your wedding day a breeze.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

Rachelle is great, she has a really good eye and her photos are excellent! We are so happy with our engagement photos and we know our wedding pictures are going to be amazing!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2018

Rachelle was amazing. Her personality is so sweet and warm and she does a fantastic job with her photos. I am so grateful we found her for our wedding and would recommend her again and again.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

We love working with Rachelle! She is so fun and easy going. She made our session feel like we were with an old friend. I believe her prices are so reasonable and her quality of work is extraordinary! We look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 12/12/2017

David · Married on 10/21/2017

Great to work with. Made me feel very comfortable and confident with her abilities. Would recommend to anybody!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Angie · event on: 10/07/2017

I have known Rachelle for years and am very familiar with how Rachelle runs her business. I have had the privilege of working with Rachelle on multiple occasions within the Photography world. Rachelle has always run her business in a professional manner and has a genuine compassion in her work. She is very skilled and comes highly recommended. Her work has been published multiple times in professional magazines and featured on many blogs.
    Most brides appreciate the efforts of a photographer capturing the little things that she worked so hard to plan from the details of the centerpieces to details of each vendor from the venue to the catering. Each couple can spend thousands of dollars on each vendor and Rachelle will capture this and tell your story of your beautiful day. Weddings are very difficult to shoot and are changing by the minute. Rachelle does an amazing job figuring out how much time each section she will need many months ahead of the big day and will give recommendations even at the wedding consult along as well as many months ahead of the wedding date. This way the couple has a guideline to go by for the day and can then book her other vendors around the schedule like a hair and makeup artist. That way Rachelle can have accurate time to shoot all the different sections prior to the start of the ceremony.
    Hiring a professional photographer is extremely important and is more effective to have someone that specializes in weddings and not just a friend. You will receive the best work to document your day along with working with someone like Rachelle who is very professional through the entire process from the booking of the wedding to the delivery of files online.
    Wedding Photographers rely heavily on referrals and recommendations. I would encourage any bride considering Rachelle, to read many of the reviews which give an accurate description of Rachelle’s personality, integrity, and professionalism.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Bess · Married on 10/07/2017

I absolutely adore Rachelle! She did our engagement photos and they turned out AWESOME!!! She is so sweet, creative, caring, and professional. Go with Rachelle!

Sent on 12/27/2016