Rachel Struve Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cristy Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing wedding photographer!

Rachel was by far the most amazing photographer I could have asked for. She was very professional, answered all my questions quickly prior to our wedding day and really took the time to get to know us aa a couple. On the day she made me feel so comfortable and confident. She was incredibly easy going and creative. We received our photos back very quickly and could not be happier!
  • Faith
    Faith F. Married on 11/01/2020

Incredible Experience

Rachel Struve Photography epitomizes excellence. Rachel captured our engagement photos, and her husband joined her to photograph our wedding. They were extremely friendly, kind, fun & easy to work with, FLEXIBLE and professional. Most importantly, their work is so, incredibly beautiful. We would choose Rachel Struve Photography over and over and over!
    Madeline Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding 09/19/20

Working w Rachel was a dream, I couldn’t have image a more perfect photographer and person to spend the day with. She has such a great vibe and makes not only your day, but planning from the beginning at ease. She’s very knowledgeable and helpful when needed with recommendations. Rachel is amazing at capturing not only the picture perfect moments, but candid so beautifully. You definitely get more than you pay for. Through the wedding planning and after, she’s great w following up/process of pictures. Thank you again Rachel for making our day that much more special and giving us more than enough beautiful pictures to last us a life time.
    Daniel W. Married on 08/02/2020

Amazing experience and fun personality.

Rachel was amazing, super easy to work with. She took some beautiful photos of our wedding. She had a list of photo ideas and she made is really easy and quick to get everything we wanted. And during the wedding and reception she was able to take a ton of excellent pictures, while blending in with everything. I really enjoyed the experience 10/10 would use her again.
    Kari Married on 08/01/2020

So worth it!

Rachel and her husband Ben were the perfect choice to trust with our wedding photos! They ran around with us in the rain ALL DAY and were nothing but excited for us, while capturing countless perfect photographs. Rachel was a breeze to work with ahead of time - just a text message away - and incredibly helpful for this not-so-girly girl! She helped me think about some things ahead of time that I never would have thought of, but were such sweet touches for my family and friends! If you’re considering booking Rachel for your photographer, do yourself the favor and go for it. You will not be disappointed!
  • Amber
    Amber C. Married on 07/21/2020

Rachel is amazing!

Rachel is an absolute delight to work with. This summer for our wedding, she did a fantastic job. She immediately put me at ease and took a lot of beautiful candid shots, shots of the venue (outdoor), and posed shots. Not only does she take awesome photos, but she helped with the planning process, and having an open line of communication through the whole process. Her husband, Ben, did our wedding video which was perfect! Both of their personalities meshed with mine and my husband's well. You will be doing yourself a favor if you hire her!
  • Logan
    Logan W. Married on 12/01/2019

Laid back and beautiful

Rachel and her husband were truly amazing. Not only did they do our engagement photos in Alaska but then they were completely on board to travel to Texas for our wedding. Rachel took extra care of little things the day of the wedding like helping us getting ready and run extra errands around between groomsmen and bridesmaids. She is wonderfully priced and does beautiful work. I have loved sharing and printing our photos with friends and family.
    Emilee Married on 04/28/2019

Warm + Authentic

Choosing Rachel to capture your day will be your best decision, I guarantee it. She is warm and authentic in all of her interactions and takes the utmost care of her clients. Rachel will preserve your wedding day in a way that displays your love for one another and for your friends and family. She takes the time to discuss the day of schedule and makes sure that the day is as stress free as possible. When you hire Rachel you not only get an incredible photographer, but you also get a friend.
    Emily Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Experience

Rachel takes leadership of all sessions, she leaves no photo un-taken and is sure to fulfill every specification you have. She cares personally for her clients and ensures that they are fully satisfied with the end product. I was so beyond grateful to have her shoot my engagement and wedding photos- I felt able to relax as the bride and give her the reigns as she guided me and my wedding party each step of the way to get all the shots we discussed before-hand. She is wonderful and so is the work she does!!
    Paige W. Married on 08/11/2018

Highly Recommend

Rachel was a pleasure to work with! We had an outside wedding in August...so of course it rained. Rachel was quick in capturing the perfect shots just before the clouds bursts. Once it started to rain, her creativity overflowed with ideas of how/where to get great pictures in the rain. She captured the entirety of the day, focusing on so many little details. I am IN LOVE with all of the pictures we got back...and would highly recommend Rachel to anyone! She rocked!
    Caroline F. Married on 07/14/2018

Rachel was awesome !

Rachel is incredibly talented and great to work with for our engagement and wedding! She was able to catch some amazing moments during our special day! Highly recommend her!
  • Ali
    Alison Married on 08/10/2018

Makes Your Photo Dreams Come True!

I'm so glad we hired Rachel Lynn Photography for our day. She and her second shooter created exactly the whimsical, fairytale feeling we asked for in the photos! She is very considerate of you, as the bride and groom, value. I would suggest looking at wedding photos for specific shots you don't want missed and communicating them well (for example: I realized I took my veil off so fast after the ceremony that my groom and I don't have any photos one-on-one with my veil! I'm heartbroken by this. I wish I had told her I wanted this because she absolutely would have captured it so magically).
    Paige Married on 11/03/2018

It was wonderful getting to know Rachel! She was super flexible and we love supporting new up and coming photographers

There were about 50-75 photos that we loved! She followed through on our vision and requests. Loved getting to know her!