Rachel Kendall Events Reviews

42 | Baltimore, MD

42 Reviews for Rachel Kendall Events

Kathryn Caine · Married on 12/14/2019

Thank You, Rachel!

I feel compelled to write a review on Rachel Kendall Events because she is just that stellar. We actually did not have Rachel as our main wedding planner, but had her friend and fellow planner, Katie MacGregor from Rose Gold Events. Katie, an equally as amazing wedding planner, had Rachel as part of her A-Team on our wedding weekend to help make sure everything was seamless and went off without a hitch. We first met Rachel on the phone when going over our timeline with Katie and she was so awesome - asked amazing questions and was super organized. Katie pointed Rachel to run our wedding rehearsal and she did it flawlessly! Everyone felt totally prepared for the next day and she was super gracious and accommodating to the church ladies in the small church where we got married. We love her for that!

The main reason I feel compelled to write a stellar review on Rachel is because Katie came down with pneumonia on our wedding day and Rachel stepped in to become the lead person on the day. She. Was. Incredible. She completely stepped up to the plate and made my husband and I feel like everything was under control the whole day. And she did all of this with only just meeting us the day before in person! Rachel is amazing and we just wanted to write a review to say thank you, Rachel, for being so stellar on our wedding day. You were seriously incredible and we are so thankful you were there and able to step in!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Christa · Married on 09/28/2019

Essential in creating a beautiful and stress-free wedding day!

Rachel came recommended to us, and was very accommodating of my request to have a month-of coordinator as well as provide some consultation services in the months leading up to the wedding. Rachel took the time to get to know us and hear our vision before providing suggestions for certain vendors and just general advice which was extremely helpful and comforting!

My husband admits he was not so sure about hiring a planner until the month of, when Rachel really went to work tying up loose ends and making sure everyone was on the same page. I have no clue what we would have done without her that last month! Rachel was efficient, incredibly organized, and really thought about every detail and possible outcome. Rachel's team who joined for the rehearsal and day-of was also incredibly kind and easy to work with.

The wedding itself went off without a hitch, we felt like everything was taken care of, everything was beautiful, and we just got to enjoy the day!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2019

Rachel is an absolute MUST for your wedding

I have been part of a lot of weddings and I've seen various planners and their styles of day-of execution for weddings. Rachel is truly the best.

I am a fairly type-A organized person and I knew that we needed someone who not only could manage the various complex family dynamics including divorce and loss, but also someone that I felt comfortable fully relinquishing control to so that I could fully enjoy my wedding day.

Rachel was it. Our wedding was absolutely perfect in large part because Rachel and her team were ensuring that everything was running smoothly and that my husband and I could just celebrate and enjoy. Our friends and family commented on how amazing it was that the wedding ran on time and how relaxed we were throughout the day and evening.

Thank you Rachel!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • JourneytoJoyner

Virginia · Married on 06/01/2019

She made our vision come to life

Rachel was so amazing all throughout the wedding planning and day of the wedding. I really do not know how we could have the wedding we did without her. I knew Rachel had not done a wedding at our venue but I never doubted her!

She was ALWAYS on point with the smallest details! After telling her the wedding vision she was always so helpful with suggestions on where I could find what I needed. The seating chart she came up with was unique to the space and looked SO GOOD. She even had the event coordinators at the venue get excited!

On the day of the wedding her and her assistant made sure that everything ran smoothly or on time. She was so good with adapting all of the personalities that my friends and family have. Throughout the wedding Rachel and her assistant made sure that me and my now husband were happy! If we were empty handed, they made sure to ask if we needed anything.

I will never forget Rachel and how she made our wedding so stress free. I don't even want to imagine what things would have been like without her. We should have gotten a picture with her! She is truly made for this industry, and I couldn't imagine there being a better wedding planner than her. Thank you, Rachel and Caitlyn!! You make an awesome team!!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Kaiya · Married on 05/18/2019

Booking Rachel is an absolute MUST...

I was at first unsure whether I should book a wedding coordinator. My wedding was very non-traditional, but I also didn't want to have to worry about any details on the Big Day. After all was said and done, Rachel was the best vendor decision I made. Rachel is smart, highly-organized, responsive, intuitive, has a great sense of humor, and is very easy to work with. I cannot overstate her professionalism and dedication to making every event a success.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Chaz & Cassie Kijek · Married on 05/11/2019

Rachel was Amazing

We couldn't have been happier with the way Rachel worked with us to create our dream wedding. She was more detailed than we would have ever been which saved us so much time and enegry. She was by far the best wedding decision we made other than eachother :). Looking back on it we wished we had found her sooner. If you are reading this Rachel thank you!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Peter · Married on 10/06/2018

They Are The Best

So, first mistake was assuming, because I work in movies and television and deal with tents, caterers, tables, chairs, etc. etc. on a daily basis, that planning and overseeing a wedding would be a piece of cake. Wrong!

Second mistake, was assuming we could handle all the details, on top of our busy personal schedules, without becoming overwhelmed. Wrong… again!

The only thing we did do right was hire Rachel Cumberland (Rachel Kendall Events) and her team, Caitlyn Kirby and Ana Blickenstaff, to oversee all the details and interface with all the vendors on a regular basis making sure that everyone's concerns and needs were being addressed. This included regularly updated intricate timelines shared with everyone so that we were all on the same page, especially literally every moment of the wedding and reception. The most important thing was that they never lost their cool. They were always pleasant and accommodating, reassuring us that this was going to be a spectacular wedding. Which it was!

Rachel, unfortunately could not be there on the wedding day because she had already been booked on another event. But, she left us in very capable hands with her team. Just before the start of the evening they approached me and said… “Now, we want you to assume that you are just a guest here to enjoy the wedding and leave everything to us”. I, without hesitation, immediately stopped worrying from that point on because I trusted this team so much.

Late in the evening, after her other event was finished, Rachel made a point of driving all the way over to our wedding to check in to see how we were doing. That was an indication of dedication and professionalism that did not go unnoticed. I was glad she did it because it gave me an opportunity to share with her how many people had said this was the best wedding they had ever been to and how much I personally enjoyed it thanks to the confidence that she and her team instilled in me. They set the bar with an exemplary level of efficiency, class, and style. We literally could not have done this wedding without them. They are the best.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Peter! It was such a pleasure to get to know your lovely family and be a part of Andrea + Robert's big day!

Aaron · Married on 10/06/2018

Flawless wedding thanks to Rachel

Rachel was fantastic to work with. She is super organized, upbeat, knows all the ins-and-outs of weddings, and helped us put together a FLAWLESS event that everyone enjoyed. She went above and beyond - coordinating with many vendors that we had found ourselves (and who weren't always the most organized communicators!), always had suggestions for making the day go smoothly, and kept us on track throughout the whole process so that we didn't forget a thing. We felt totally at ease knowing she was on our side. We are very glad to recommend her to anyone planning an event of any size. An additional nice touch is that Rachel trains up new people working in the event business and gets them ready to strike out on their own.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you, Aaron! Your wedding was the perfect vineyard wedding! I wish you & Rosa years and years of happiness together!

Robert · Married on 10/06/2018

Rachel and Her Team are THE BEST!

Rachel and her team are incredible and have our highest recommendation. From the very beginning we were struck by her professionalism, organization, experience, and sheer positivity. Rachel and her team know weddings and events inside and out and they're incredibly patient as they hold your hand and walk you through the often terrifying labyrinth of decisions. That patience is huge because the learning curve for first timers like us was almost vertically steep. Rachel has a suite of online tools and questionnaires that help you and her team stay on top of tasks and for us those tools also really helped create a sense of progress as we moved from setting a date with a blank slate to picking out which forks would go best with which plates. Rachel and her team also know the vendors backwards and forwards to the point that any research you do on your own almost seems moot because she has so much inside knowledge and experience of each vendor's advantages and disadvantages that a novice getting clever with Google and a few phone calls could never know. That also goes for her knowledge about how a wedding can best function. She's 100% open to ideas but she's seen it all and if she proposes something or cautions against it she'll have more than a few behind-the-scenes stories to support her position. She was also a gracious diplomat when tensions inevitably arose in any number of categories. She's cool under pressure and makes it look easy as she keeps the train on the rails. We had our wedding at a private residence so absolutely nothing was turn-key: vendors had to be brought in for everything and we had to design a wedding around the property from the ground up. Not the easiest or most intuitive thing for us but by the time Rachel was done everything looked so great and flowed so flawlessly that you would have thought weddings were held every weekend on the property. On top of her professional prowess she's also someone that my now-wife and I always describe as someone who we'd be friends with and want to hang out all the time with if we lived in the same city. She's charismatic and smart and fun and has impeccable taste. We really can't say enough great things about her. And her team's involvement was so seamless that matter how busy we knew Rachel was planning a gazillion other weddings we never felt like anything could or would fall through the cracks. She's always present, and so is her team. She runs a tight ship and we really believe that without her our Chestertown wedding would not have been the incredible event that it was. Hire her right now and it'll be the best decision you make for your wedding. Five stars, two thumbs way up, A+.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you SO much, Robert!! We had so much fun getting to know you & Andrea, and assisting you in finalizing the details for your perfect Chestertown wedding. We can't wait to come cheers with you both in NYC sometime soon!
  • Alexander

Alexander · Married on 09/15/2018

Beyond Stellar!

Where to begin!? When we were looking to sign on with a particular venue, we learned that it was a requirement to also work with Rachel Kendall Events. We heard nothing but incredible things about Rachel from the start, but wanted to make sure we were a good fit, before signing our contract. Rachel met up with us one evening and we had the best conversation ever! Rachel is down-to-earth, fun, professional, has great ideas, and you can tell that this is her area of expertise! After our initial meeting, we signed on with our venue and to work with Rachel. For us, although Rachel was hired only as a month-of wedding coordinator, she was a great resource throughout the entire year up until our big day. She was able to help with suggesting certain vendors and was always there if I needed to run an idea by her! She always responded in a timely manner, was clear and precise in her explanations, and always clarified any miscommunications through e-mail. When our big day was approaching, we learned the week before, that Hurricane Florence would possibly be arriving during our OUTSIDE wedding. In a short amount of time, Rachel was able to find an alternative venue that we could possibly use if Hurricane Florence would be hitting our region (talk about incredible!). Luckily, between all of the weather dancing and good vibes, the hurricane took a southwestern turn and we were spared! Our wedding day turned out spectacular and it was everything and more than what we imagined! At first, I did not even think that a wedding planner was necessary. However, now I understand how important it is to hire someone to take care of everything so that the people getting married can relax and LIVE in the moment! For me, the thing that meant the most to me was that she treated us with respect throughout the entire process. I can't thank Rachel enough for all that she did to make the biggest day of our lives, beyond stellar! Thank you, Rachel!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

You're making us blush, Alex! It was truly a pleasure getting to know you & Sam over the year of planning your wedding! I wish you years and more of happiness together [and good wine!] ;)

Nadia · Married on 07/14/2018

Rachel is THE BEST wedding planner you will find in the Baltimore area. You do not need to look further. My husband and I interviewed with about 4-5 different planners in the area and were so thrilled when we met with Rachel. She was down to earth, professional, and willing to help us in any ways she could. We could tell she was the kind of person who works above and beyond. We knew she would be a great wedding planner for us, but we had no idea how invaluable her service would be for us throughout the wedding process and on the wedding day. We had booked our venue prior to meeting with Rachel but sought her help with the rest of the wedding planning. We were considered a partial planning client, but she treated us the same as she would for any full planning client. Throughout the planning process she was very organized, thorough, and available to help us with our questions/needs. We had a very difficult experience working with our wedding venue and she was right there with us helping to mitigate difficult situations in the most professional way. She was extremely talented at communicating with vendors and helped get all of our vendor meetings set up, confirmed, and followed up with them as necessary. She provided us with recap emails of all of our conversations and updated our to do lists to help keep us on track! She was great at gently pushing us to make decisions on things that needed to get done in our timeline when it was necessary. On the wedding day, everything seemed to proceed effortlessly. Rachel and her assistant were there throughout the day making sure we and our familes didn't have to worry about a thing. Many members of our families and bridal parties commented on how amazing she was on the day of the event! I could go on and on, but in summary Rachel is extremely organized, skilled at managing people, creative, efficient, thoughtful, and a joyous person to work with! You cannot go wrong with hiring Rachel to be your wedding planner!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you, Nadia! It was such a pleasure working with you, Justin, and your mom! The day was absolutely beautiful!! Wishing you years & more of happiness <3

Vanessa · Married on 06/29/2018

We used RKE for the month of wedding coordination. Rachel and her team were on top of everything! They were fantastic. I would highly recommend them for event planning. Communication was easy and they were very responsive. The wedding was flawless because of them!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Thank you, Vanessa!! <3

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

Rachel Cumberland helped bring our dream wedding to life. Going into our planning, my bride and I thought we had an idea of what to expect - the work, the time, the organization. We were in for quite a surprise. Thank goodness Rachel was there to keep things in line and on track.

When we went shopping for wedding planner services we had already booked our venue and the band, so we worked out a partial planning contract with Rachel. I can hardly imagine what a full planning deal entails - I assume she also takes over your work duties for you as well. Rachel was OUTSTANDING.

She kept us on track from day 1. Emails, appointments, budgeting, décor, attire, schedule. The list goes on and on. And she doesn’t stop, not even after the wedding. Not only was her work amazing, she was such a delight along the way and always kept us calm and in good spirits. By the end of it she was way more than just a planner, she became a friend.

We would recommend Rachel and her team to every single couple we know. Unless we don’t like them.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren + Will! You two are such an amazing couple and it was so much fun putting together your perfect wedding! I can't wait for you to move to Baltimore so we can cheers again to the day!

Marae · Married on 05/05/2018

Rachel is an AMAZING planner with extraordinary drive & vision. From the very start, Rachel's communication, and attention to detail made working with her an absolute dream!!! You can tell that she truly see's every event as a work of art, which she beautifully crafts into your dream Wedding. As someone who also works in this industry, I can without a doubt say that Rachel is one of the best! Cheers to you Rachel, for an amazing night yet again!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Marae! I absolutely love working with you as well and can't wait for the next one together!
  • W

Wednesday · Married on 05/05/2018

Words cannot describe how amazing Rachel was! She was so responsive and attentive to every detail. She was a life saver and made the process go flawlessly. She took care of everything and followed up to ensure everyone was on the same page. On the special day, I had the best time of my life and was not worried about anything. I was not worried because I knew she had everything under control. My wedding was supposed to be outside, but on the day we had planned it ended up raining!! Without hesitation, Rachel came up with a backup plan and it worked out perfect, like it was the plan all along. You need Rachel for your wedding too, I will never be able to thank her enough for the work she did. Rachel ALSO gave us all the vendor recommendations, of which were amazing!! She knows her profession and she knows the best people for everything else. I love Rachel!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you, Wednesday! It was such a pleasure making your day absolutely perfect. It was also even more special to have it on Nick's family's property. A day to remember!

Chris · Married on 05/05/2018

Rachel was THE BEST investment of our event, which was our son’s wedding at our home on May 5, 2018. We hired her for ‘month-of’ coordination plus some consulting hours the month before that. Additionally, she oversaw our rehearsal dinner, also at our home. She referred us to excellent vendors as well as working seamlessly with vendors we chose on our own. By choice, we did a lot of up-front work on our own but it was Rachel who coordinated and supervised the vendors and made sure that they, and we, had everything covered. It is hard to explain how important of a role she played. And, despite our tendency to be an ‘involved’ family, once wedding weekend hit we did not think nor worry about anything, making the celebration all the more enjoyable. She managed everything seamlessly, including an unruly wedding party (including a groom who is in the military and joked that he was more scared of Rachel than of his commanders) AND having to hold the ceremony in the backup rain location (which Rachel and crew made beautiful beyond what was planned). She was attentive to us throughout the night and took care to organize and put things away afterward.
    Rachel set up a folder on Google Drive in which she (and we) shared information. She is so organized and the drive allowed us to be as involved as we wanted.
    Overall, I can not recommend Rachel highly enough, especially for a private home event. We are so grateful that we crossed paths!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you, Chris!! It was so special to be a part of Wednesday & Nick's special day and I'm glad we have continued to keep in touch! I love getting to know your family more and more every event we do together!

Dawn · Married on 05/01/2018

Rachel was amazing to work with! I'd definitely recommend her as an awesome planner! She handled all the logistics flawlessly, sending out professional timelines and confirming with all the vendors far in advance so that everything was spot on day-of the wedding, not to mention she was super friendly! A++++!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Thanks so much for the kind words Dawn, I love working with you guys!! <3

Maryanne · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I decided to hire Rachel of Rachel Kendall Events for full planning for our daughter’s April 7, 2018 Spring wedding. The wedding ceremony and reception were to take place in Maryland but our daughter and her now husband were living out of state, so it involved a little bit of long distance planning. Rachel worked beautifully with our daughter effortlessly helping her to bring her vision for the ceremony and reception to life. Both the ceremony and reception were simply flawless and so much more than any of us ever imagined. Many of the vendors that were used were recommended by Rachel and we were pleased with all of them. She was in constant communication with all the vendors and touched base often via email with not only my daughter, but me as well, keeping us up to date on all the planning. Rachel’s calm and gentle nature made us feel at complete peace with all aspects of the wedding planning. As the Mother-of-the Bride, I truly cannot recall a time when I was worried about anything, resting assured that Rachel had it all under control. From the beginning of the process to the end, her impressive attention to detail, and stellar organizational and communication skills were a constant presence. By the end of our wedding festivities Rachel’s warm demeanor and personable personality made us feel as though she was part of the family. If you are considering a wedding planner I recommend, with the highest praise to any fellow Mother-of-the-Bride, Rachel Kendall Events for their daughter's Wedding. She helped make our daughter’s wedding stress free and unforgettable for not only our daughter and son-in-law but our entire family.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you, Maryanne! Still one of my favorite wedding designs to this day! Congrats again to Andrew + Caitlyn!

Caitlyn · Married on 04/07/2018

Rachel is a master of making things happen and making things just beautiful! My husband and I got engaged in July 2017, and decided to get married April 2018. However, we didn't decide on that date until, like, Christmas! So I had four months to throw a wedding together. That wasn't going to happen- until I found Rachel Kendall Events. Rachel immediately started collecting information from me so she could turn and burn, and boy is she on fire! The whole wedding was planned- I kid you not- by February. She found the exact vendors to fit my vibe and helped me organize the finer details. She also helped me do some DIY stuff that helped bring a totally personalized touch to the wedding decor. Did I mention I didn't know weddings had to be decorated? Good thing I had Rachel- she took the time to explain and curate the finer details that really did end up mattering to me and making the day extra special. Here's the thing- your wedding should be the happiest, most fun, and most memorable day of your life (so far.) Rachel will completely take away the stress of planning and emailing and calling people you don't know- allowing you to just enjoy the whole experience. She's also cool and nice, like, I would totally just hang out and have a glass of wine with her.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you, Caitlyn! Your wedding was one of my favorite designs to this day! I wish you and Andrew years and more of happiness together!

E · Married on 12/16/2017

Rachel is WONDERFUL!! I knew we needed a wedding planner when my daughter got engaged in February and wanted to be married before the end of the year. Plus I lived in Pennsylvania and she lived in Washington DC. We used Rachel’s full service package and it was the best decision we ever made. Rachel took the time to understand my daughter and her fiancé and helped them create the type of wedding they envisioned. She is very creative and offers great advise from her experience. She is extremely organized and kept everything moving smoothly throughout the year. The wedding weekend went off perfectly and Rachel was there to assist us in everyway. Even the owner of the venue who held the reception told me they had worked with many wedding planners in their 30 years in the business and she was the best they had ever worked with!!! I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Liz! Brittany & Neville's day was perfect and such a special day for a unique couple!

Brittany · Married on 12/16/2017

As a couple we had the pleasure of working with Rachel for almost an entire year (the whole process of planning the wedding). From the start, she was extremely intuitive to our likes, wants, and needs as a couple. She was also extremely patient, organized, friendly, and a great guide throughout the entire process. She not only showed all of these important characteristics of a wedding planner, but even went the extra mile to keep our vision throughout the entire process. She is a planner who is in your camp and will match your style with each aspect of the wedding day to make a perfect day. She was so helpful, that many of our other vendors in the industry, commented on her professionalism and positive attitude! Her organization and friendliness were also extremely helpful the day of the wedding. We did not have to worry at all because we knew Rachel had everything under control! We can honestly say that we had a wedding that was true to ourselves, while still thinking about our family and friends. The day was PERFECT!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! It was such a blast working with you & Neville to create a day that was perfect for you two! I wish you years and more of happiness together!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 11/04/2017

I honestly cannot say enough amazing things about my experience working with Rachel for the month leading up to my wedding day. I am a full time working, type-A personality bride who had A LOT going on when it came to the planning. Rachel's guidance and direction leading up to the day before she was even technically in that "month-of" go-time was so helpful. When the time came for Rachel to jump in with vendor communication, coordination of decor, seating charts, etc. it was like all my worries had lifted and I could focus on the special time happening in my life and how exciting it is to be engaged. The wedding day she continued to amaze - she kept things on timeline to a T, even when we had to switch things around secretly when one of the bridal party members mentioned a surprise toast. She helped in every single way possible and completely exceeded expectations. HUGE recommendation for any and ALL brides! <3

Sent on 10/17/2017

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! Your wedding was so much fun and I felt like we were on the same page throughout the whole process! I wish you and Jimmy years and more of happiness together!

Arianna · Married on 10/28/2017

Our experience working with Rachel was absolutely incredible! Amazing! Beautiful! Flawless! Essentially any adjective to describe a perfect day :)

Our wedding was a DIY backyard wedding, and we knew we needed someone to implement everything we had been planning for MONTHS, cue Rachel. In the month(s) leading up to the wedding Rachel answered every email (and there were many emails) with thoughtful and informative answers! The few weeks before she started emailing our MANY vendors, making sure everyone was on the same page. Then the day before the wedding she did a very thorough walkthrough with me, noting all the decor items and everything that would need to be set up the next day. Aside, from going through my long and extensive decor/set-up list she ROCKED the rehearsal. Managing my family and friends is no easy task and she made it seem effortless.

Now, the day of. Rachel was amazing. The minute Rachel arrived I knew I didn't have to worry about anything. She immediately starting setting up decor, and made sure to pop into the house every now and then to make sure that we were still on time. I am sitting here typing this realizing that NOTHING went wrong on our wedding day. Well, a horse did escape while we were taking portraits, but Rachel "literally" came running in order to make sure Tyler and I had nothing to worry about. Not only did she impress me and my husband, but our guests couldn't stop talking about coordinator and how amazing everything was.

Long story short, If you want your wedding to be picture perfect and perfectly executed, hire Rachel, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Arianna! You & Tyler are perfect together in so many ways and your wedding day is an example of that. I loved how much personality you put into your day - a girl after my own heart! I wish you years of happiness together

Eric · Married on 10/21/2017

Rachel was so perfect as our wedding coordinator. She worked with us to plan a magical DIY wedding at a summer camp (not a typical wedding venue), and despite us constantly coming up with new ideas and developing new pieces to include in our day, Rachel kept perfect track of how we wanted each item placed and involved in the ceremony and reception. Our wedding proceeded perfectly without a single issue, something we can certainly attribute to Rachel's genuine caring about our special day, dedication, and extreme attention to detail. Rachel was a pleasure to work with, and we would do the wedding all over again, even the planning process, because it was so easy and seamless with Rachel. See our photo of Rachel leading our bridal party to the ceremony site, while seamlessly coordinating all of our vendors. Thank you Rachel!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you so so much, Eric! Your wedding was one for the books for sure, especially for a camp gal like myself! I wish you & Megan years and more of happiness together!

Sue · Married on 10/21/2017

As mother of the bride, I was thankful to have Rachel as our wedding coordinator. We opted for a DIY type of wedding at a summer camp (great fun!) and we knew that if we wanted to enjoy our efforts, we needed a wedding planner to help.

Rachel made things easy for us. She reviewed contracts, made recommendations, coordinated day-of arrivals & handled all the last minute details. She picked up on the little things such as the exact number/size of tablecloths needed and followed up the big ones, like the vendor who was running late. Our family was able to appreciate the precious moments of the day, without focusing on the details.

Rachel is capable, calm and pleasant. She is organized and effective. We had a lot of fun planning the wedding, but when it came to the week of details, we just wanted to enjoy. This goal was achieved with Rachael by our side.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Rachel Kendall Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Sue! Being a camp gal myself, you know that your daughter's wedding will always be one of my favorites! It was such a pleasure getting to know your family and assisting in making it Megan & Eric's perfect celebration!