10 Reviews for Rachel Jane Photo

Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
10 Rachel Jane Photo Reviews

The outcome of Rachel Jane's work was exactly what my HUSBAND and I were looking for. She showed genuine interest in our personal style, invested time before the wedding to prepare and organize (which put our minds at ease), and constantly reminded us to soak in our big day. Rachel has become a friend and our number one referral for friends and family who are looking for a photographer for any occasion in the future. We can't get enough with how the photos turned out! They emulate exactly how the day felt!

Profile Picture Lucy, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LOVED LOVED working with Rachel!! She made us feel so comfortable behind the camera (which we were terrified of) and she is so good at anticipating the moment to be captured! You can see her passion for photography and her attention to detail! She was very professional, fun, and prompt! She arrived a few hours in advance to her call time so she could familiarize herself with the property for the best photo-ops. She really could capture the best of our guests! Would recommend her to anyone, she's a rare catch! Engagement session that came with her package was a huge bonus!

Profile Picture Tyler & Sarah, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I connected with Rachel through a mutual friend and I am so thankful that I did! Rachel is based out of California but came to Florida to shoot my engagement photos in December and again in June for my wedding. She is hands down one of the most talented and gifted photographers there is. What impressed me the most was her vision. She isn't from Florida, so she spent hours at sites around the sunshine state to find the best spots for the shoot. She scoured Rosemary Beach, FL for our engagement shoot and by the time I got there, she knew the area better than me...and I'm a local! The wedding day was an absolute breeze with her. She capitalized on the amount of time we had to dedicate to photos and made everything so perfect. Not three hours after the wedding she had already sent me a dozen photos as a "teaser" before the rest get edited. The best decision you can make during the wedding planning process is to hire Rachel.

You're welcome in advance. :)

Profile Picture Kim, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Our photos turned out stunning. Rachel was a delight to have a part of our day. She is super fun and high professional. You could not go wrong inviting her to be a part of the wedding. She did a fantastic job of catching all the raw emotion of the day, but also does an incredible job of posing.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would 100% tell you that I am in love the photos Rachel took. Her creativity & the lighting made every picture stunning. From the beginning when we booked Rachel Jane Photography, we found her easy to work with and she was genuinely interested in us as a couple and our day. The first time we met for the included engagement shoot, she was super flexible with time and location and made it fun and helped us ease in front of the camera! The wedding day shoot was efficient, enjoyable, and authentic! You can tell Rachel truly loves the art she's been gifted with. She captured every amazing aspect of our wedding day and definitely added to the fun. I would highly recommend Rachel for any photography needs!

Profile Picture MacKenzie, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rachel was a dream come true. She was super fun and easy to be around and that was really important to us since we knew we'd be spending a huge part of our wedding day with our photographer. She captured our wedding more beautifully than I could have ever imagined and we will cherish our memories for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Our venue recommended Rachel to us, and I am so thankful they did. Rachel is seriously the best wedding photographer. She is super responsive and accommodating, and the photos are incredible. I can't stop looking at the photos from our wedding, and every one of our guests commented on how amazing the photos were. My husband and I are both pretty uncomfortable in front of a camera, but she made us feel so laid back and comfortable right away, both for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Plus, she has the best personality for a wedding and doesn't shy away from the dance floor! She got to know our guests, which made them even more excited to be in photos. Oh, and did I mention how FAST she is? She had sneak peeks the next day, a couple hundred selects for us a few days later, and the full set within 2 weeks.

Profile Picture Arielle, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rachel is by far one of the best photographers I have ever met. She listens to exactly what you want and does just that. I'm pretty camera shy but she made taking my photos super easy and relaxed. She gave me super good guidance and made sure I was comfortable. She captured every moment I asked & more. She knows how to capture moments rather than poses. When I look back at my wedding photos I feel like I am there again and can feel the vibe & the genuinity of my wedding in the photos. Rachel truly did an amazing amazing job. My photos are the best! Thanks so much Rachel!

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rachel was AWESOME- super flexible with my desires and hopes, but also very helpful and knowledgable about how we would be able to capture the memories of the special day the best. She worked awesome with my videographer as well, making it team-work to document the wedding flawlessly (I've heard nightmares about videographers and photographers battling the whole night for "their shot", but not with Rachel!) During the wedding, Rachel somehow stayed "undercover" so i barely noticed she was there, but still captured all the precious moments of our day!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rachel is absolutely incredible. She has an uncanny artistic eye, is both organized & flexible, & has an insane amount of talent. She shot our wedding a couple of weeks ago, & was an absolute angel. Photography was really important to us, & she killed it. Love her attention to details & photojournalistic style. I'm in love with all of the photos that she took of our special day!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 2/6/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day