Rabbi Richard Winer Reviews

Rabbi Richard Winer 3
Rabbi Richard Winer 4

Mark Troyanovsky · Married on 07/21/2019

Rabbi Richard Winer was great

Rabbi Winer officiated our wedding and did a great job. We were an interfaith couple and understood the importance of each faith to be apart of the ceremony.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 06/30/2019

Such an amazing rabbi

Rabbi Winer was so amazing ! He’s very funny, flexible and easy to work with. Our ceremony was so beautiful with him leading it. Would deff recommend him to anyone looking for rabbi for a wedding !

Sent on 07/01/2019

Dear Jaclyn,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was a real pleasure working with you and Matthew.
    Rabbi WIner

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Rabbi Winer was great to work with from the start and put together an absolutely beautiful ceremony. After we booked our venue in Waitsfield, VT - we quickly realized that it was the longest day of the year.. on a Saturday.. which was going to make it difficult to find a rabbi to marry us. From the first time speaking with Rabbi Winer he put our minds at ease that he was willing to travel, accepting of our interfaith marriage, and would perform the ceremony as long as we signed our Ketubah after sun down. We wanted religion in our ceremony and it was so great that Rabbi Winer was open and accepting of us.

During our meetings and discussions before the wedding he really took the time to get to know us. This showed in the ceremony and added so much warmth. He recommended the circling of the groom, the 7 blessings, and blending of the wines as a symbol of our blended families. The ceremony was absolutely wonderful thanks to Rabbi Winer and his warm outgoing style. We could not be more grateful.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Rabbi Richard Winer 5

Bruce Gilfix · Married on 06/15/2019

Truly remarkable man

Rabbi Winer was an enormous reason our wedding was so special. He is a remarkable man and because we got to know each other before the ceremony everything was personalized and truly special. If anyone is looking for a Rabbi I would never go to anyone except Rabbi Winer. My wife and I now consider him a lifelong friend and we look forward to seeing him again. I can't say enough great things about this man. Rabbi Winer drove approximately 12 hours round trip to perform this wedding

Sent on 06/24/2019

Dear Bruce and Jane,
    Thank you for your wonderful review. I appreciated getting to know the both of you and do look forward to a continued relationship.

Erin · Married on 05/17/2019

Rabbi Winer is the BEST

Rabbi Winer was absolutely amazing! We booked him pretty early on (about a year out), and had meetings with him leading up to the wedding (I think we had between 5-7 meetings total). I was nervous for the first meeting...but as soon as we met him, we knew we had made the right decision. Rabbi Winer is so warm and kind, he made us feel right at home! Over the course of our meetings, Rabbi Winer asked us questions and had us do little "homework" assignments so that he could get to know us and have a better understanding of our relationship. He made our ceremony so special and personal, incorporating personal notes and things he learned about us throughout our time together. Additionally, regarding the religious aspects of the ceremony…I am Jewish and my husband is Catholic. We had a Jewish ceremony but we wanted to make sure the guests that have never been to a Jewish wedding understood what was happening. Rabbi Winer eloquently explained each portion of the ceremony and made everyone feel comfortable. Many of our guests told us it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever attended! If you are looking to have a really special ceremony, you NEED to hire Rabbi Winer.

Rabbi Winer - Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know us and making our ceremony so special. You are amazing! Stay in touch!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Dear Erin and Michael,
    Thank you for your kind words. Getting to know you and officiate your wedding was a very special experience for me. You are a remarkable couple and I wish for you only "Nachas" for your married life. May you be blessed with happiness and health.
    Rabbi WIner

Michael Collette · Married on 05/17/2019

Rabbi Winer is the best!

Rabbi Winer is the best! He made our wedding experience what it was and I can't begin to count the number of compliments we had on our ceremony!

Rabbi Winer not only took the time to get to know Erin and I with several meetings at his home office, but you could also tell that he genuinely cares about the people he works with. I can't give him enough 5 stars and I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for his services!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Ross · Married on 09/22/2018

Rabbi Winer was fantastic the entire process. From our first introductions over the phone, it was clear Rabbi Winer was there to help and guide us through the process, to have a successful marriage as well as wedding ceremony. The meetings were all necessary and he broke the process down for us. He had no issue doing our interfaith marriage and really helped us decide what pieces we wanted for our wedding, and what things we could leave out. He explained everything and was already friendly. During the service/ceremony, a younger one was having some fun/being distracting and Rabbi Winer played it off great. He had a couple jokes during the ceremony that were PERFECT. He can really read a room. I cannot say enough positive things about Rabbi Winer, or his wife, or his dog! All were hits at my wedding and I'm sure they will be at yours too!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Sear Ross and Kimberly,
    Thank you for the kind words. Your ceremony was a reflection of the two of you. Loving, caring and full of life. I loved working with the both of you.

Michelle and Nunzio · Married on 07/08/2018

Rabbi Winer is fantastic! We are so grateful that he and his wife were part of our special day and are now in our lives forever. He is kind compassionate and able to easily and quickly embrace total strangers as through he has been part of your family from the start. Our ketubah, ceremony, and overall experience was off the charts. Our Jewish and non Jewish family and guests raved about the beautiful and seamless integration of religions and cultures. Guests were so impressed with the attention to detail and explanations for aspects of the ceremony. Thank you Rabbi and Rabbietzen Winer for being part of our lives. We can’t wait to have you over for a briss or baby naming!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Dear Michelle and Nunzio,
    You are a truly beautiful couple and I look forward to dinner together ;-)

Dana · Married on 06/16/2018

Rabbi Winer made our wedding beyond special. From start to finish, we felt loved and cared for by him. We are an interfaith couple, and the Rabbi could not have been more accommodating to our wants and needs. He customized the ceremony to really make it about us, and we are thrilled with how it turned out. It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Rabbi for making our day wonderful.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Dear Dana, Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Please stay in touch.
  • W

Wayne · Married on 06/16/2018

Rabbi Winer was an amazing officiant and partner in our wedding. Can't imagine having anyone else officiate our wedding.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Amethyst · Married on 05/27/2018

Rabbi Winer officiated our ceremony over Memorial Day weekend and we couldn't have asked for a better rabbi. We met with him a few times before the wedding so we could get to know him and vice versa. He is very personable, funny and made us feel like we have known him for years. He made our ceremony very meaningful and personal, while also keeping it light and fun. His wife Laurie sang the blessings and it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Rabbi Winer for helping us make some great memories that we can talk about for years to come! -Amethyst and Zev

Sent on 06/18/2018

Dear Amethyst and Zev,
    Thank you for your kind words. I truly enjoyed getting to know you and I look forward to further connections.

Kevin · Married on 03/11/2018

Ravbbi Winer did an amazing job performing our wedding. From the moment we met him right through the actual ceremony we felt very welcomed and at ease with him. Ravbbi Winer made our wedding day very personal and meaningful. We really enjoyed our entire experience of planning and the actual wedding from start to finish. A wonderful, meaningful, and memorable experience.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Dear Kevin,
    Thank you for your kind words. I loved working with you and Amanda.
    All the best for a loving future,

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of Rabbi Winer. He officiated our interfaith wedding and worked with us to create a beautiful, one-of-a-kind, custom ceremony rooted in traditions and custom. He also had great ideas on how to incorporate my 5-year old son into the day, something that was very important to me. We also enjoyed having his wife, Lori, sing our blessings with her beautiful voice. It was such a nice touch. After the wedding and reflecting on the day, my husband and I agreed that Rabbi Winer and the ceremony were the best parts of the day. We cannot thank him enough for his guidance and kindness- we truly feel that we have made a lifelong connection.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Rabbi Winer was excellent. We met with him several times through the year and he really was able to add personal touches to our ceremony. For an interrace/interfaith wedding we got so many compliments on how lovely the ceremony was and that it was just right for us.

Sent on 10/21/2017

My dear Emily,
    Thank you for your kind words. I felt a special connection with both of you and your families. You have Wonderful supportive families! I pray for you a future of joy.

Julia · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband and I just got married on 10/8/17 with Rabbi Richard! He was amazing through out the entire process and really got to know us as a couple. He added humor and fun to our ceremony and he made us both feel extremely comfortable. We were lucky enough to have him at our reception as well!! We highly recommend Rabbi Richard for anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Dear Julia and Ryan,
    Thank you for your trust and allowing me to go on this journey with the both of you. Shalom,

Michael · Married on 09/23/2017

Rabbi Richard Winer was fantastic. He was kind, caring, and a professional throughout the whole process.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Thank you for your kind words - it was a pleasure getting to know the both of you.
    May you have a loving future together.

Christine · Married on 09/23/2017

Rabbi Winer was wonderful throughout the whole wedding process. He was attentive and showed a genuine caring spirit not only during our ceremony but also during the pre-planning for our wedding. He cared deeply about our relationship with each other and helped us to foster good feelings about each other and what we wanted our wedding to be like. He was also very professional while still being warm and caring. Rabbi Winer truly went above and beyond to make our experience memorable and special. Thank you Rabbi Winer!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Rabbi Richard Winer 6
    Rabbi Richard Winer 7

Brandon · Married on 09/16/2017

Rabbi Winer was terrific in helping with the most beautiful ceremony ever! My wife and I could not be happier!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/09/2017

We had such an incredible experience working with Rabbi Winer. He really took the time to get to know US as a couple and make our ceremony personalized. We are an interfaith couple and the Rabbi let both of our cultures shine through in the ceremony. He was very flexible to the point of letting us break TWO glasses since I (the bride) really wanted to partake in this experience too! haha The other reviews about Ricks wife also held true and she did a nice job chanting the Hebrew blessings.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Dan · Married on 09/03/2017

Rabbi Winer did a great job the day of the wedding. We received many compliments about how beautiful the ceremony was. He was very accommodating to any and all requests that we had, wether be it scheduling changes, or coming to the rehearsal so that we could get a little bit more input and assistance from him the day before the wedding. He had plenty of helpful suggestions and was very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Thank you Dan for your kind words.
    I loved working with you and Ayala. All the best for a loving future. Rabbi Winer

Rangi and Michael · Married on 07/05/2017

We had such a wonderful family dinner, wedding ceremony and reception with Rabbi Winer, his wife Lori and Service dog Mazel. Mike and I are very blessed to have had Rabbi officiate our wedding and hope that he and his family continue to be a part of our lives. With much love and gratitude.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Dear Rangi and Michael, Thank you for your kind words. You are truly an remarkable couple and I enjoyed our journey together. Your warm invitation into your family was very special to me and I hope we can maintain an ongoing relationship. Please remember - I am here for you. Shalom, Rabbi Winer

MICHAEL · Married on 03/12/2017

From our first meeting it was clear Rabbi Winer was going to knock it out of the park with helping up plan and execute the various moving parts during our wedding. Everything from helping us plan our Ketubah ceremony to the main wedding ceremony was so carefully crafted to our needs and executed with such love and professionalism it truly enabled a stress free experience.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Neil · Married on 10/09/2016

Rabbi Winer was a pleasure to work with and he made the process easy and how it should be, it was about us and how we feel about our love for each other. He earned my highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

Rabbi Winer was amazingly patient, accommodating, responsive and supportive throughout our entire wedding ceremony planning process. He went above and beyond to meet with us until we had crafted the perfect interfaith ceremony to honor both of our families. He took the time to explain to us all of the Jewish wedding traditions, and also encouraged us to add other elements to make our ceremony unique to fit our personalities. He was always very quick to respond to emails. He was extremely prepared when it came time for the wedding and we are so thankful to have found Rabbi Winer and to have had him be a part of our big day! Could not recommend more highly.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Dear Megan,
    Thank you for your recommendation. I enjoyed getting to know you and Aaron. Please stay in touch