Rabbi Richard Winer Reviews

61 | Framingham, MA

61 Reviews for Rabbi Richard Winer

61 Rabbi Richard Winer Reviews

Ross · Married on 09/22/2018

Rabbi Winer was fantastic the entire process. From our first introductions over the phone, it was clear Rabbi Winer was there to help and guide us through the process, to have a successful marriage as well as wedding ceremony. The meetings were all necessary and he broke the process down for us. He had no issue doing our interfaith marriage and really helped us decide what pieces we wanted for our wedding, and what things we could leave out. He explained everything and was already friendly. During the service/ceremony, a younger one was having some fun/being distracting and Rabbi Winer played it off great. He had a couple jokes during the ceremony that were PERFECT. He can really read a room. I cannot say enough positive things about Rabbi Winer, or his wife, or his dog! All were hits at my wedding and I'm sure they will be at yours too!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Sear Ross and Kimberly, Thank you for the kind words. Your ceremony was a reflection of the two of you. Loving, caring and full of life. I loved working with the both of you. Shalom, Rabbi Winer

Michelle and Nunzio · Married on 07/08/2018

Rabbi Winer is fantastic! We are so grateful that he and his wife were part of our special day and are now in our lives forever. He is kind compassionate and able to easily and quickly embrace total strangers as through he has been part of your family from the start. Our ketubah, ceremony, and overall experience was off the charts. Our Jewish and non Jewish family and guests raved about the beautiful and seamless integration of religions and cultures. Guests were so impressed with the attention to detail and explanations for aspects of the ceremony. Thank you Rabbi and Rabbietzen Winer for being part of our lives. We can’t wait to have you over for a briss or baby naming!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Dear Michelle and Nunzio, You are a truly beautiful couple and I look forward to dinner together ;-) Rabbi Winer

Dana · Married on 06/16/2018

Rabbi Winer made our wedding beyond special. From start to finish, we felt loved and cared for by him. We are an interfaith couple, and the Rabbi could not have been more accommodating to our wants and needs. He customized the ceremony to really make it about us, and we are thrilled with how it turned out. It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Rabbi for making our day wonderful.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Dear Dana, Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Please stay in touch.
  • W

Wayne · Married on 06/16/2018

Rabbi Winer was an amazing officiant and partner in our wedding. Can't imagine having anyone else officiate our wedding.

Amethyst · Married on 05/27/2018

Rabbi Winer officiated our ceremony over Memorial Day weekend and we couldn't have asked for a better rabbi. We met with him a few times before the wedding so we could get to know him and vice versa. He is very personable, funny and made us feel like we have known him for years. He made our ceremony very meaningful and personal, while also keeping it light and fun. His wife Laurie sang the blessings and it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Rabbi Winer for helping us make some great memories that we can talk about for years to come! -Amethyst and Zev

Sent on 06/18/2018

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Dear Amethyst and Zev, Thank you for your kind words. I truly enjoyed getting to know you and I look forward to further connections. Shalom, Rabbi Winer

Kevin · Married on 03/11/2018

Ravbbi Winer did an amazing job performing our wedding. From the moment we met him right through the actual ceremony we felt very welcomed and at ease with him. Ravbbi Winer made our wedding day very personal and meaningful. We really enjoyed our entire experience of planning and the actual wedding from start to finish. A wonderful, meaningful, and memorable experience.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Dear Kevin, Thank you for your kind words. I loved working with you and Amanda. All the best for a loving future, Rabbi Winer

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of Rabbi Winer. He officiated our interfaith wedding and worked with us to create a beautiful, one-of-a-kind, custom ceremony rooted in traditions and custom. He also had great ideas on how to incorporate my 5-year old son into the day, something that was very important to me. We also enjoyed having his wife, Lori, sing our blessings with her beautiful voice. It was such a nice touch. After the wedding and reflecting on the day, my husband and I agreed that Rabbi Winer and the ceremony were the best parts of the day. We cannot thank him enough for his guidance and kindness- we truly feel that we have made a lifelong connection.

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Rabbi Winer was excellent. We met with him several times through the year and he really was able to add personal touches to our ceremony. For an interrace/interfaith wedding we got so many compliments on how lovely the ceremony was and that it was just right for us.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

My dear Emily, Thank you for your kind words. I felt a special connection with both of you and your families. You have Wonderful supportive families! I pray for you a future of joy.

Julia · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband and I just got married on 10/8/17 with Rabbi Richard! He was amazing through out the entire process and really got to know us as a couple. He added humor and fun to our ceremony and he made us both feel extremely comfortable. We were lucky enough to have him at our reception as well!! We highly recommend Rabbi Richard for anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Dear Julia and Ryan, Thank you for your trust and allowing me to go on this journey with the both of you. Shalom, Rabbi Winer

Michael · Married on 09/23/2017

Rabbi Richard Winer was fantastic. He was kind, caring, and a professional throughout the whole process.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Thank you for your kind words - it was a pleasure getting to know the both of you. May you have a loving future together.

Christine · Married on 09/23/2017

Rabbi Winer was wonderful throughout the whole wedding process. He was attentive and showed a genuine caring spirit not only during our ceremony but also during the pre-planning for our wedding. He cared deeply about our relationship with each other and helped us to foster good feelings about each other and what we wanted our wedding to be like. He was also very professional while still being warm and caring. Rabbi Winer truly went above and beyond to make our experience memorable and special. Thank you Rabbi Winer!

Rabbi Richard Winer 1
    Rabbi Richard Winer 2

Brandon · Married on 09/16/2017

Rabbi Winer was terrific in helping with the most beautiful ceremony ever! My wife and I could not be happier!!!

Alyssa · Married on 09/09/2017

We had such an incredible experience working with Rabbi Winer. He really took the time to get to know US as a couple and make our ceremony personalized. We are an interfaith couple and the Rabbi let both of our cultures shine through in the ceremony. He was very flexible to the point of letting us break TWO glasses since I (the bride) really wanted to partake in this experience too! haha The other reviews about Ricks wife also held true and she did a nice job chanting the Hebrew blessings.

Dan · Married on 09/03/2017

Rabbi Winer did a great job the day of the wedding. We received many compliments about how beautiful the ceremony was. He was very accommodating to any and all requests that we had, wether be it scheduling changes, or coming to the rehearsal so that we could get a little bit more input and assistance from him the day before the wedding. He had plenty of helpful suggestions and was very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Thank you Dan for your kind words. I loved working with you and Ayala. All the best for a loving future. Rabbi Winer

Rangi and Michael · Married on 07/05/2017

We had such a wonderful family dinner, wedding ceremony and reception with Rabbi Winer, his wife Lori and Service dog Mazel. Mike and I are very blessed to have had Rabbi officiate our wedding and hope that he and his family continue to be a part of our lives. With much love and gratitude.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Dear Rangi and Michael, Thank you for your kind words. You are truly an remarkable couple and I enjoyed our journey together. Your warm invitation into your family was very special to me and I hope we can maintain an ongoing relationship. Please remember - I am here for you. Shalom, Rabbi Winer

MICHAEL · Married on 03/12/2017

From our first meeting it was clear Rabbi Winer was going to knock it out of the park with helping up plan and execute the various moving parts during our wedding. Everything from helping us plan our Ketubah ceremony to the main wedding ceremony was so carefully crafted to our needs and executed with such love and professionalism it truly enabled a stress free experience.

Neil · Married on 10/09/2016

Rabbi Winer was a pleasure to work with and he made the process easy and how it should be, it was about us and how we feel about our love for each other. He earned my highest recommendation.

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

Rabbi Winer was amazingly patient, accommodating, responsive and supportive throughout our entire wedding ceremony planning process. He went above and beyond to meet with us until we had crafted the perfect interfaith ceremony to honor both of our families. He took the time to explain to us all of the Jewish wedding traditions, and also encouraged us to add other elements to make our ceremony unique to fit our personalities. He was always very quick to respond to emails. He was extremely prepared when it came time for the wedding and we are so thankful to have found Rabbi Winer and to have had him be a part of our big day! Could not recommend more highly.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Dear Megan, Thank you for your recommendation. I enjoyed getting to know you and Aaron. Please stay in touch Shalom, Rabbi Winer

Seth · Married on 10/01/2016

Rabbi Winer was great while working with my wife and I. We met with him several times before our weddIng. He was always friendly and wanted to get to know us. He explained every aspect of the wedding and why it was important. He put thought into the ceremony and it was amazing. I would definitely recommend Rabbi Winer to anyone.

Camilla · Married on 07/17/2016

Rabbi Winer married my husband Jason and I July 17th 2016 at the Riverview in Simsbury, CT. Let me tell you..from the second we spoke on the phone before we met, I instantly received a warm welcome and after only a few minutes of conversation, I felt like we've known each other all our lives. When we finally got the chance to meet, we were greeted with notning but kindness, warmth, and true genuine belief that we were in great hands!! And we're we ever!! We met about 5-6 times before the planing and went over every single detail possible. We were asked deep questions about ourselves that really made my husband and I really get to know each other on a completely different level. I just want to add, I am of the Jewish faith and my husband is Catholic. We wanted a Jewish wedding and rabbi Winer was Soooo accepting and accommodating and really catered the wedding to our needs and wants. We fell in love with him!!! Rabbi Winer truly loves what he does and wants notning more than to see love and happiness between couples. He made us feel so loved and cared for. The ceremony was absolutely perfect, he made it so interesting and most importantly, both sides of the family genuinely enjoyed themselves due to the perfect ceremony the rabbi tailored around us. We want to thank him so much for such an AMAZING ceremony and wonderful year of getting to know him. We will definetely be staying in touch!!! You will all be so lucky to have the opportunity to be married by such an incredible, adoring man.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Dear Camilla, Thank you for giving me the honor of working with you and Jason. I loved sharing in your journey. Shalom, Rabbi Winer

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2015

Rabbi Winer is a wonderful man, very warm and welcoming. He performed a beautiful interfaith ceremony for us, traveling out of state to meet our needs. Rabbi opened his home to fit our schedule and lended his ear via phone (and also email) to answer any questions. It was our pleasure to have someone so kind officiate our marriage.

Rabbi Winer was an excellent officiant for our wedding! He is very personable and very easy to talk to. The meetings we had leading up to our wedding were relaxed and enjoyable and we really got to know each other during them which made the ceremony much more personal. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an interfaith or Jewish officiant!

Lina · Married on 09/27/2015

Rabbi Winer is wonderful! We had so many compliments about our ceremony and it was thanks to Rabbi Winer and his lovely wife (and Mazel the dog too)! We felt like Rabbi Winer really took the time to learn about us and he made our ceremony feel very intimate and special. I am Jewish but my husband is not and having an interfaith wedding was something that was made extremely easy with Rabbi Winer. He spent a lot of time customizing our ceremony for the things we wanted and helped guide us in the areas we needed help with. We cannot say enough good about him. Amazing person and the best choice for our wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Dear Lina, Thank you for the beautiful comments. I appreciate that. I truly enjoyed getting to know you and Steve. You are special people and Please feel free to contact me anytime. Rabbi Winer

Ryan · Married on 09/26/2015

Hi All,

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Rabbi Winer. He is a great man, and an excellent officiant. He takes the time to get to know you months before the big day. He does this not only to offer words of wisdom on how to maintain a successful marriage but to make sure when the big day comes he is able to speak from the heart about you. He certainly made our day very special. My wife and I came from different religious upbringings and he made our interfaith ceremony beautiful. I am still getting comments from people that it was the most lighthearted, and beautiful ceremony they have even been to. We also had the honor of having Rabbi Winers wife participate in our ceremony which I would highly recommend (she has a beautiful voice). We invited them to stay for the reception and it was a pleasure having them meet and spend time with our families. I know my Niece Gabbi has a friend for life with Rabbi Winer and his dog Mazel.

All in all, I would recommend Rabbi Winer's services to anyone that wants their big day to be special. Thank you for everything.

Best Regards,