Rabbi Richard Winer Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Joseph W. Getting married on 06/24/2022

Excellent!

Rabbi Winer was awesome to work with. In preparation for the ceremony over zoom, he was informative and made us feel comfortable. He was also very funny which helps during a stressful time leading up to wedding day!

Rabbi Winer and Father Alex were a wonderful duo for our interfaith ceremony. They are longtime friends with a great rapport who had worked together several times before. They crafted a unique ceremony that made us feel special that we will never forget!

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words. It was a real pleasure getting to know you and sharing your wedding day with you and your beautiful bride.
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 04/25/2022
    My husband and I just got married on 10/8/17 with Rabbi Richard! He was amazing through out the entire process and really got to know us as a couple. He added humor and fun to our ceremony and he made us both feel extremely comfortable. We were lucky enough to have him at our reception as well!! We highly recommend Rabbi Richard for anyone!

Dear Julia and Ryan,
    Thank you for your trust and allowing me to go on this journey with the both of you. Shalom,
    Suzanne S. Married on 11/26/2021

Beautiful service

We had a wonderful experience with Rabbi Winer. He was so kind the whole way through, really got to know us as a couple and created a beautiful and emotional ceremony that worked for us perfectly. We loved working with him and recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant!
  • Tyler
    Tyler B. Married on 10/03/2021

Great Experience

Rabbi Winer really spent the time to get to know us and help build a beautiful wedding ceremony.
  • Lina
    Lina Married on 09/23/2021
    Rabbi Winer is wonderful! We had so many compliments about our ceremony and it was thanks to Rabbi Winer and his lovely wife (and Mazel the dog too)! We felt like Rabbi Winer really took the time to learn about us and he made our ceremony feel very intimate and special. I am Jewish but my husband is not and having an interfaith wedding was something that was made extremely easy with Rabbi Winer. He spent a lot of time customizing our ceremony for the things we wanted and helped guide us in the areas we needed help with. We cannot say enough good about him. Amazing person and the best choice for our wedding!

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Dear Lina, Thank you for the beautiful comments. I appreciate that. I truly enjoyed getting to know you and Steve. You are special people and Please feel free to contact me anytime. Rabbi Winer
    Rebecca G. Married on 08/21/2021

Rabbi Winer is Wonderful!

We are blessed to have had Rabbi Winer for our wedding. He met with us multiple times to prepare for our wedding and give great insight and advice. On the day of, we got so many compliments on our ceremony! Rabbi Winer is professional, kind, and caring. It’s clear he loves what he does and looks to bring joy to newlyweds!
  • Cherie
    Cherie B. Married on 06/25/2021

More than a Rabbi

Rabbi Winer took the time to get to know us over several meetings. He also worked with my fiance on completing his conversion to Judaism. Rabbi Winer was professional, with a wonderful sense of humor. Our ceremony was very special because of his personal touches. His wife, Lori, sang the blessings which only added to the beauty of the ceremony. We're so grateful for all the time and effort he put into it.
  • Toby
    Toby Z. Married on 06/20/2021

Wonderful ceremony

My husband and I had our wedding on 6/20/21 with Rabbi Winer. It was wonderful working with him pre-wedding, he really got to know us as we got to know him. He really helped us go through the ceremony piece by piece to help us decide what we wanted it to look like, then took that and tailored it to perfectly fit my husband and I. All of our guests thought the ceremony was so beautiful.
    Lauren Married on 10/03/2020

He's the best.

We worked with Rabbi Winer during our wedding which, due to COVID, went from a 150-person affair to a small event by the ocean with just our immediate families. He was so patient, accommodating, and so so kind. The ceremony was beautiful and meaningful, and everyone had a great time. He's also the perfect mix of hilarious and sentimental. We couldn't have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding for us!

Dear Lauren and Harrison,
    Thank you for your very kind words. You are truly a remarkable couple and I enjoyed working with you and meeting your families.
    All the best for a wonderful future together.
    Louis D. Married on 09/05/2020

Covid wedding

Rabbi Weiner really took the time to get to know both my fiancé (now wife) and I and made our ceremony feel special, unique, and specific to us. He was very willing and able to deal with us during Covid, us being out of state, and an interfaith couple. We really felt that both of our cultures were represented equally, evenly, and respectfully.

Dear Louis,
    Thank you for your very kind words. I enjoyed getting to know you both and officiate your wedding.
    Michael W. Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing Experience!

My Wife and I have nothing but amazing thoughts of how the ceremony was.
    Rabbi Winer & His Wife Were AMAZING!!!
    I lost count of how many people came up to us that night or sent us messages after about how amazing the entire ceremony was.
    He took time to get to truly get to know us and our family.
    Would love to thank him again for all the kind words he said and for all the help along the way!
    Would 100% recommend him to anyone looking to have the perfect ceremony!

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Thank you for the review.
    It was a wonderful experience getting to know you in order to create your wedding ceremony. You are a remarkable couple.
  • Miriam
    Miriam S. Married on 07/11/2020

W loved the personalization and his wife, Laurie, provided the extra touch with her lively voice.

In spite of the pandemic, Rabbi Winer set the tone for a very memorable wedfing.

Dear Miriam and Gerry,
    Thank you for your kind words, during these challenging times. Love continues!
    Sheryl Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect ceremony

Rabbi Winer was wonderful from start to finish and performed a perfect and beautiful wedding ceremony. We are so grateful for his participation during our wedding weekend.

Dear Sheryl,
    Thank you so much for your very words, and photo.
    I really enjoyed getting to know both of you and your familys. Looking forward to our paths crossing again.

Mark T. Married on 07/21/2019

Rabbi Richard Winer was great

Rabbi Winer officiated our wedding and did a great job. We were an interfaith couple and understood the importance of each faith to be apart of the ceremony.
    Jaclyn Married on 06/30/2019

Such an amazing rabbi

Rabbi Winer was so amazing ! He’s very funny, flexible and easy to work with. Our ceremony was so beautiful with him leading it. Would deff recommend him to anyone looking for rabbi for a wedding !

Dear Jaclyn,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was a real pleasure working with you and Matthew.
    Rabbi WIner

Melissa Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Rabbi Winer was great to work with from the start and put together an absolutely beautiful ceremony. After we booked our venue in Waitsfield, VT - we quickly realized that it was the longest day of the year.. on a Saturday.. which was going to make it difficult to find a rabbi to marry us. From the first time speaking with Rabbi Winer he put our minds at ease that he was willing to travel, accepting of our interfaith marriage, and would perform the ceremony as long as we signed our Ketubah after sun down. We wanted religion in our ceremony and it was so great that Rabbi Winer was open and accepting of us.

During our meetings and discussions before the wedding he really took the time to get to know us. This showed in the ceremony and added so much warmth. He recommended the circling of the groom, the 7 blessings, and blending of the wines as a symbol of our blended families. The ceremony was absolutely wonderful thanks to Rabbi Winer and his warm outgoing style. We could not be more grateful.
    Bruce G. Married on 06/15/2019

Truly remarkable man

Rabbi Winer was an enormous reason our wedding was so special. He is a remarkable man and because we got to know each other before the ceremony everything was personalized and truly special. If anyone is looking for a Rabbi I would never go to anyone except Rabbi Winer. My wife and I now consider him a lifelong friend and we look forward to seeing him again. I can't say enough great things about this man. Rabbi Winer drove approximately 12 hours round trip to perform this wedding

Dear Bruce and Jane,
    Thank you for your wonderful review. I appreciated getting to know the both of you and do look forward to a continued relationship.
    Michael C. Married on 05/17/2019

Rabbi Winer is the best!

Rabbi Winer is the best! He made our wedding experience what it was and I can't begin to count the number of compliments we had on our ceremony!

Rabbi Winer not only took the time to get to know Erin and I with several meetings at his home office, but you could also tell that he genuinely cares about the people he works with. I can't give him enough 5 stars and I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for his services!
    Erin Married on 05/17/2019

Rabbi Winer is the BEST

Rabbi Winer was absolutely amazing! We booked him pretty early on (about a year out), and had meetings with him leading up to the wedding (I think we had between 5-7 meetings total). I was nervous for the first meeting...but as soon as we met him, we knew we had made the right decision. Rabbi Winer is so warm and kind, he made us feel right at home! Over the course of our meetings, Rabbi Winer asked us questions and had us do little "homework" assignments so that he could get to know us and have a better understanding of our relationship. He made our ceremony so special and personal, incorporating personal notes and things he learned about us throughout our time together. Additionally, regarding the religious aspects of the ceremony…I am Jewish and my husband is Catholic. We had a Jewish ceremony but we wanted to make sure the guests that have never been to a Jewish wedding understood what was happening. Rabbi Winer eloquently explained each portion of the ceremony and made everyone feel comfortable. Many of our guests told us it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever attended! If you are looking to have a really special ceremony, you NEED to hire Rabbi Winer.

Rabbi Winer - Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know us and making our ceremony so special. You are amazing! Stay in touch!

Dear Erin and Michael,
    Thank you for your kind words. Getting to know you and officiate your wedding was a very special experience for me. You are a remarkable couple and I wish for you only "Nachas" for your married life. May you be blessed with happiness and health.
    Rabbi WIner
  • Sherri
    Sherri R. Married on 02/28/2019

Ronald & Sherri (Raftery) Patton Wedding

We highly recommend Rabbi Rick Winer. He was able to help capture the simple ceremony that we wanted. He married us on the former location of Nazareth in the little chapel. It was a very romantic moment. We are very grateful and thankful for the effort and words he spoke. Thank you! Ronnie & Sherri (Raftery) Patton.

Dear Sherri and Ronnie,
    Thank you for the honor of officiating your wedding. I appreciate sharing the day with you.
    Shalom
    Ross Married on 09/22/2018
    Rabbi Winer was fantastic the entire process. From our first introductions over the phone, it was clear Rabbi Winer was there to help and guide us through the process, to have a successful marriage as well as wedding ceremony. The meetings were all necessary and he broke the process down for us. He had no issue doing our interfaith marriage and really helped us decide what pieces we wanted for our wedding, and what things we could leave out. He explained everything and was already friendly. During the service/ceremony, a younger one was having some fun/being distracting and Rabbi Winer played it off great. He had a couple jokes during the ceremony that were PERFECT. He can really read a room. I cannot say enough positive things about Rabbi Winer, or his wife, or his dog! All were hits at my wedding and I'm sure they will be at yours too!

Sear Ross and Kimberly,
    Thank you for the kind words. Your ceremony was a reflection of the two of you. Loving, caring and full of life. I loved working with the both of you.
    Michelle A. Married on 07/08/2018
    Rabbi Winer is fantastic! We are so grateful that he and his wife were part of our special day and are now in our lives forever. He is kind compassionate and able to easily and quickly embrace total strangers as through he has been part of your family from the start. Our ketubah, ceremony, and overall experience was off the charts. Our Jewish and non Jewish family and guests raved about the beautiful and seamless integration of religions and cultures. Guests were so impressed with the attention to detail and explanations for aspects of the ceremony. Thank you Rabbi and Rabbietzen Winer for being part of our lives. We can’t wait to have you over for a briss or baby naming!

Dear Michelle and Nunzio,
    You are a truly beautiful couple and I look forward to dinner together ;-)
    Dana Married on 06/16/2018
    Rabbi Winer made our wedding beyond special. From start to finish, we felt loved and cared for by him. We are an interfaith couple, and the Rabbi could not have been more accommodating to our wants and needs. He customized the ceremony to really make it about us, and we are thrilled with how it turned out. It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Rabbi for making our day wonderful.

Rabbi Richard Winer's reply:

Dear Dana, Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Please stay in touch.
  • W
    Wayne Married on 06/16/2018
    Rabbi Winer was an amazing officiant and partner in our wedding. Can't imagine having anyone else officiate our wedding.
    Amethyst Married on 05/27/2018
    Rabbi Winer officiated our ceremony over Memorial Day weekend and we couldn't have asked for a better rabbi. We met with him a few times before the wedding so we could get to know him and vice versa. He is very personable, funny and made us feel like we have known him for years. He made our ceremony very meaningful and personal, while also keeping it light and fun. His wife Laurie sang the blessings and it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Rabbi Winer for helping us make some great memories that we can talk about for years to come! -Amethyst and Zev

Dear Amethyst and Zev,
    Thank you for your kind words. I truly enjoyed getting to know you and I look forward to further connections.