148 Reviews for Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan

Counseling (4)
Non-religious (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
148 Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan Reviews

Rabbi Kaplan was absolutely amazing to work with and did a phenomenal job at our wedding ceremony. I was referred to him by a friend and when I first spoke with him I immediately felt that he would be a perfect fit for us. He not only took the time to learn about me, my husband, our families and our relationship, he also took time to sit down with us and personalize the ceremony. I felt 100% comfortable and confident with Rabbi Kaplan and received so many compliments on the ceremony. I would highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture User5263554, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Kapplan was fabulous! From the moment we met him, we knew we were in good hands. We had met with other rabbis, but he was genuinely interested in us as a couple and making the experience personalized. His energy during the ceremony was upbeat, informative and confident. It set the perfect tone for our whole day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I don’t even know where to begin. We LOVED Rabbi Kaplan. He has done many of our friends and families weddings and has always delivered a beautiful ceremony. When i got engaged, we knew he was the one that would be there with us every step of the way. He made everything about it perfect and personable. He through in jokes and knowledge of the Jewish faith and traditions for the guests who may not be familiar. He will do all of my future children’s bat and bar mitzvahs and baby naming or bris’s. He is truly one of a kind.

Profile Picture Merissa, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Jewish

We are in love with Rabbi Kaplan! My now husband, as of Saturday (3/10/18) is Jamaican American and grew up Catholic/ Christian. My family is Jewish. Talk about an interfaith, interracial, multicultural wedding. Piece of cake for this wonderful man. Rabbi Kaplan welcomed us into his home for our initial meet and greet. We instantly felt a connection to him. During our wedding ceremony, he explained many of the traditions and the religious significance of the ceremony elements. Rabbi Kaplan inserted his great humor which out all of the non-Jewish guests at ease. After the ceremony, so many of our guests sought out my parents to let them know how much they enjoyed the wedding ceremony. I would whole- heartedly recommend whether your are both Jewish or not to meet and greet Rabbi Kaplan. I know you will fall in love with him as we did!

Photo for Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan Review - Selfie time!
Photo for Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan Review - Thank you, Rabbi Kaplan xoxo
Profile Picture Katie, 3/10/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Jewish, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Interfaith Ceremony

Love love love Rabbi Kaplan!! If you want a personable funny entertaining Rabbi, he’s your guy! Helped us with everything and anything we needed throughout the entire wedding process! He did an incredible job at our wedding!!! We aren’t very religious and he made our ceremony perfect for us. Highly recommend to any and everyone looking for the BEST Rabbi ever!!!

Profile Picture Kama, 2/11/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal, Jewish

Rabbi Kaplan was very sweet and made our ceremony fun. He explained all the symbolism of the chuppah and ketubah during the ceremony. He was always punctual and responsive. He also included a beautiful ketubah in his fee. I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Ilisa, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Jewish, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows

Rabbi Kaplan is amazing. He is very personable, positive and makes the ceremony more enjoyable than any other rabbi imaginable. We couldn't be happier with him and we had plenty of positive feedback about him in particular after the ceremony. He's definitely worth speaking to and using for your special day.

Profile Picture B, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There is nobody like Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan! If we could give more stars we would! He made our ceremony funny, romantic, personal, and incredible. He is extremely well spoken and professional. He responds back to emails and phone calls right away, even after hours which nobody does. We are so lucky to have had Rabbi Kaplan be apart of our wedding and we’re looking forward to have him apart of future life events!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Jewish, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Single Religion

Rabbi Kaplan officiated at my wedding on 12/30/17, and I am glad to say that he was flawless, from the moment I first contacted him, up through the end of our wedding. He was always polite over the phone, and always made time to Skype with my wife and I at various points during the planning. I live in Japan, but he always took into account the time difference and made it easy to set up a time to speak.

The actual ceremony was fantastic, and exactly what I had envisioned. He combined the ideal balance of religion with spirituality, and seriousness with levity, with added humor whenever appropriate. He provided everything we needed, and managed all our requests with ease. Not only were were extremely pleased with him, everyone in my family kept talking about how great he was and how beautiful the ceremony was. He had no qualms about marrying us despite my wife not being Jewish, and it was an honor for us to have signed his first Ketubbah to use both English and Japanese.

Highly recommended, I would use him again without hesitation for any other weddings and events!

Profile Picture Derek, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Planned our destination wedding in 4 weeks. Contacted Rabbi Kaplan and he took care of everything! Ceremony was perfect! He provided all the essentials amd more. Would highly recommend him to anyone in South Florida! Thanks again.

Profile Picture Harvey, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Jewish, Single Religion

We could not have asked for a better Rabbi to preside over our wedding. He met with us before us prior to our wedding and we really felt as though he got a chance to know us as a couple. he was very accomodating when it came to our religious needs given that we both came from different religious backgrounds.

On the day of the wedding he was absolutely wonderful. He kept the mood light and fun and was even able to improvise when things didn't go exactly as planned. Everyone kept asking where we found him because he was absolutely fabulous! I would highly recommend Rabbi Kaplan and would use him again for any other service for our family.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan performed a BEAUTIFUL ceremony for us. Everyone in our family commented on how wonderful the ceremony was. He is a natural at speaking and his words reached us and all our guests. When I think back on my favorite part of my wedding, it is the ceremony and how amazing the rabbi was! Rabbi Kaplan made our amazing day even more special. Don't hesitate to hire him!!!!!

Profile Picture A, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan made our wedding truly special and personalized a beautiful ceremony with us. He was reliable and passionate, listened to what was important to us and what was not. He is genuinely a wonderful person who clearly enjoys performing ceremonies and puts forth great effort to make sure it is a custom fit for the couple. He was attentive and responsive before, during and after our big day. He made our entire family happy and was warm, funny and personable along the way. He performed our ceremony during a tropical storm, navigating the horrible weather to get to us and even walking in the thunderstorms for us-all with a big smile on his face and tying it into our luck as a couple : ) We love Rabbi Kaplan and highly recommend him, truly a highlight of our big day!

Profile Picture Kerri, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. Rabbi Kaplan did such a wonderful job, and made it so special for us. I can't say enough good things, he is extremely personable and was always there to answer any of my questions throughout our engagement. My husband was raised Catholic, but we had a Jewish ceremony. My husband felt extremely comfortable with Rabbi Kaplan. Even after the ceremony all of my guests, regardless of their faith, commented on how wonderful it was.

Profile Picture Staci, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Kaplan was nothing but amazing. My Wife, my self, our families, and all of our guests thoroughly enjoyed his ceremony. He made everyone feel comfortable and entertained. His service was so memorable my younger brother will be using him for his wedding this February!

Profile Picture Justin, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Look no further! Rabbi Kaplan made sure to truly get to know my family and I and trust me as this was no easy task being a destination bride. The ceremony was meaningful yet simple and short enough but not too short. Rabbi involved our 6 year old son in an amazing way and it felt just right. By the way, all of our guests felt that the ceremony was perfect! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Vicki , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony, Jewish

Rabbi Kaplan we can't thank you enough for all your guidance, support, and professionalism!!! You helped us navigate through interfaith marriage with so much ease and comfort! Thank you for really listening to what matters to us and for blending our families so perfectly. It was truly special how you connected with both of us and our families.

We honestly can't thank you enough for being such a huge part of our marriage!

You are THE BEST!!
XOXO The Ehrets

Profile Picture Sarri, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We absolutely LOVED working with Rabbi Kaplan! From our first meeting in his home office to the wedding ceremony, everything ran smoothly and was absolutely perfect. He is extremely responsive, friendly, and was able to incorporate our families into different aspects of the wedding ceremony beautifully. We received so many compliments on both the ketubah ceremony and wedding ceremony, with the general theme being that Rabbi Kaplan explains the aspects of a Jewish wedding beautifully while still making it personal and emotional. My grandpa couldn't travel for the wedding but was FaceTimed in for the ceremony. Rabbi Kaplan mentioned him several times and checked in to make sure he was still there. This was touching to everyone and just one example of how comfortable he made our wedding!

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Single Religion, Jewish

Rabbi Kaplan was unbelievable in every way! He is so personable and loving and made us feel so comfortable during our ceremony. My husband and I as well as our parents were all very nervous and he had a very warm and calm way of helping us through it and making every moment so enjoyable! Our guests could not get over how great he was and we're constantly coming up to us and saying what a difference he made! There wasn't a dry eye. We love Rabbi Kaplan and would highly recommend him for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great experience and everything at the wedding went great!

Profile Picture Zach, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Jewish, Licensed, Single Religion

Rabbi Jonathan did a wonderful job at our ceremony. Finding a Rabbi who will marry an interfaith couple is not always easy. It used to be much harder when my own mom and dad did it. Even more challenging is perhaps finding one that will not only marry an interfaith couple but do so in a co-celebrated manner (both Christian and Jewish in the same ceremony). Hats off the Rabbi Jonathan, he took the time to meet with us, learn about our relationship, and delivered a wonderful service that was meaningful, loving, and humorous. He has a great personality and did a great job. Happy to recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/15/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Jewish

Rabbi Kaplan is one of a kind. Within minutes of meeting him you will feel as though you're family and he has known you your entire life. Weddings can be a stressful time and he is there the entire time to make you feel at ease and answer questions. He has such a unique and genuine way of offering guidance throughout the process that leaves you with a sense of comfort. He's an absolute pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Mike, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Kaplan married our daughter at the Addison on February 25, 2017. He conducted a beautiful Ketubah signing and marriage ceremony. It had such authenticity and Yiddishkeit. The guests were overwhelmed by how meaningful it all was. I would highly recommend Rabbi Kaplan.

Profile Picture Randi, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews

Rabbi Kaplan
There aren't enough superlatives we can use to describe Rabbi Kaplan. He officiated at our wedding on Feb 18, 2017. His warmth, knowledge, and sincerety brings both joy and tears. Rabbi Kaplan has an amazing ability to tap into our deep emotions.

Profile Picture Jane, 2/18/17, 1 Review