103 Reviews for Rabbi Andrea Frank - The Jewish Wedding Traveling Rabbi

Single Religion (6)
Licensed (6)
Customized Vows (4)
101 Rabbi Andrea Frank - The Jewish Wedding Traveling Rabbi Reviews

We were absolutely floored by the wedding ceremony Rabbi Andrea Frank did for us. It was the most perfect and special ceremony we could have imagined. She did such a fantastic job blending our personalities with the more traditional Jewish aspects. Throughout the ceremony, she made every moment feel special while maintaining the lightness and sense of humor we asked for. She even personalized a prayer for our dog! Everyone was complimenting our officiant, and it was such a wonderful experience getting to know Rabbi Andrea Frank through our wedding meetings and coffees leading up to the big day! I would definitely recommend having Rabbi Andrea be a part of your day!

Profile Picture Mandy, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Andrea Frank was wonderful! She was so warm, attentive and a joy to work with! She helped make our dream wedding come true. She really made the ceremony special by customizing it to our needs. She simplified the ceremony gave explainations of Jewish traditions and customs for our guests who had never been to a Jewish ceremony before. We were very happy with her and I highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Emily , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Best Rabbi for your wedding hands down!! Rabbi Andrea is warm and personable and you can tell loves her job! She spent our engagement period getting to know us and it reflected in our ceremony. Our moment was beyond warm and touching and personal. Rabbi Andrea made it the absolute best it could have been and we could not have had the wedding we wanted, without her. We love Rabbi Andrea!!!

Photo for Rabbi Andrea Frank - The Jewish Wedding Traveling Rabbi Review
Profile Picture Lauren, 7/12/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Jewish

Rabbi Andrea performed beautiful, meaningful burial and unveiling services for a beloved family member of blessed memory.

Profile Picture Douglas, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were recently married in January 2018 by Rabbi Andrea Frank in a beautiful ceremony at the Boathouse in Central Park, NY. We wanted a rabbi that could conduct a wedding ceremony that included the traditional elements of a Jewish wedding with a modern twist. She was perfect for our needs. We met with Rabbi Andrea in person on two occasions, had several lengthy telephone conversations with her and followed up with several more emails. She took the time to get to know us and helped us create a warm and inclusive service. We received so many compliments about Rabbi Andrea from both our Jewish and non-Jewish guests alike. She had the ability to make the ceremony relevant for all. Rabbi Frank’s attention to detail is exceptional and she is so well organized and prepared. A few weeks before our wedding, she had us do a run-through of the ceremony via Skype so we knew what to expect on our wedding day. She made us both feel that she was there for us from start to finish. We were able to tailor many elements of the ceremony to create roles for family members so they all felt honored. When I was struggling with the Ketubah language, she jumped in and worked with our Ketubah artist in Israel so that we could keep the traditional Orthodox Aramaic as well as a contemporary reformed English version. Because of her, our Ketubah came out amazing. Rabbi Andrea is a true delight, who even found time to share a glass of wine with our guests after the ceremony. I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Rabbi Frank. She even sent us some amazing pictures that she took of us! Thank you Rabbi Frank for making this such a special occasion for us. We will never forget it!

Profile Picture mike, 1/14/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Licensed, Jewish

Rabbi Andrea was INCREDIBLE! We had a massive wedding with a lot of culture and she never skipped beat. She added the element necessary to tie everything together and kept everyone engaged. Our guests are still talking about how informative and entertaining she was. Rabbi Andrea assisted in so many details and made it a smooth process. She has also become a great friend. One of the best decisions we made !

Profile Picture Scott, 12/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Andrea was a wonderful find for us. She lead a beautiful, meaningful ceremony. She professionally took into consideration our individual personalities and religious backgrounds to make the perfect service. After our wedding, so many people told us how much they loved her and our ceremony. She was really easy to work with and was always there if we had any questions. She is a very kind and thoughtful person too. We are so happy we chose her to marry us and would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Photo for Rabbi Andrea Frank - The Jewish Wedding Traveling Rabbi Review
Profile Picture Jessica, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I found Rabbi Andrea based on the amazing reviews from this website. Once my husband and I met with her, we knew that we wanted to her to officiate our New Jersey wedding. I can't say enough about how impressed we were by her warm heart, organization, and constant support and communication with us every step of the way. Our guests even all raved about her after the ceremony. Rabbi Andrea truly helped make our wedding day special and we highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had a great experience with Rabbi Andrea! She was very responsive, accommodating and flexible every step of the way in the months before our wedding, and she did a great job officiating on our wedding day. She helped guide us and answered any questions we had throughout the process, but she also listened to our input and delivered on a meaningful, personalized ceremony. She was very knowledgeable about the customs of the Jewish wedding ceremony, but she also made sure to balance the importance of the religious traditions with a modern, relatable touch. We got a lot of compliments from our guests and we were very happy with our ceremony ourselves.

Profile Picture Greg, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

3 years ago we searched for a Rabbi for our son’s baby naming ceremony and we were lucky enough to find Rabbi Andrea, and make a family friend in the process. It was a beautiful and intimate ceremony in our home surrounded by our family and closest friends. Everyone present gushed over the details of the ceremony and how sweet Rabbi Andrea is. We have been in touch with her ever since and used her again this past May for the baby naming of our newest edition. Rabbi Andrea put together such a beautiful and personal ceremony. Her readings brought us all to tears and we especially love how she included our two other children in the service. She even went out of her way to bake gluten free challah for my children! She is so sweet and thoughtful and we are so thankful we found her!

Profile Picture Shari, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Rabbi Andrea was going to officiate our wedding but we could not make the schedules work. However, I got to know her in that time, and when my daughter was born, I knew I wanted her to do the naming ceremony. She is caring, excitable, friendly, and most importantly, human. She has a way of finding something that connects you, making the process feel easy and informal. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Larissa, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Andrea Frank was our Rabbi for our son's Bar Mitzvah in December, 2016. Our temple was merging with another temple nearby and the rabbi who knew my son very well had left the congregation 6 months before his Bar Mitzvah date. The interim rabbi didn't take any time to get to know my son and we were not looking forward to an impersonal ceremony with a rabbi who was just "going through the motions." I searched online for a rabbi who would be available to work with our daughter in a few years as we knew we were not staying with our congregation after my son's big day. We found Rabbi Andrea and began speaking with her. Just out of curiosity, I asked her if she was available to take on my son whose Bar Mitzvah was planned 5 short months away...and she said Yes! So needless to say, we pulled him out of Hebrew School and he started studying with Rabbi Frank. The education he received from Rabbi Frank in 4 months far exceeded anything he experienced in Hebrew School. She is a gifted teacher and a wonderful person! She is so organized that everything goes smoothly, from the lessons to the big day. She offers you guidance while being very flexible, letting you plan the way you want your special day to be. We are so lucky to have found Rabbi Andrea Frank. We look forward to working with her again for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. We only wish we knew her when we got married, we would've loved for her to have been our rabbi at our wedding! We recommend her to everyone without any hesitation!

Profile Picture Tracey, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Andrea is fantastic! My husband and I chose Rabbi Andrea to officiate our Jewish wedding ceremony, and she did such a wonderful job in November of 2016 that people are still talking about our ceremony! We live out of state, so she was very accommodating by scheduling Google Hangouts meetings with us based on both her schedule and ours. My husband was not familiar with Jewish wedding ceremonies, so she did a great job explaining the many traditions and the progression of the ceremony. Rabbi even allowed us to customize it to our liking based off of the explanations she provided. In addition, we didn't know where to get our breaking glass, ketubah, etc and she provided us with great suggestions. Rabbi Andrea was also very prompt when returning emails/phone calls when we had questions outside of our meeting times. We were delighted with our wedding ceremony officiated by Rabbi Andrea and would highly recommend her to both Jewish and interfaith couples!

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Andrea Frank is absolutely fantastic. We have nothing but positive things to say about her. She was there for us throughout the entire process and responded to e-mails very quickly. She personalized our ceremony to include our passion for the outdoors. Guests told us it sounded like she knew us for years. We received many many compliments on the ceremony. We felt comfortable with Rabbi Andrea Frank from the moment we met her. Highly recommended. Thank you Rabbi! -Jodi and Barry

Profile Picture Jodi, 9/11/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Jewish, Single Religion

Rabbi Andrea is an outstanding wedding officiant! From the first phone call to the breaking of the glass, she is spot on with every single detail. Using Google Docs, she has a very clear and easy to use checklist to ensure that both of us kept on task and secured all the items we needed leading up to the big day. She proofread our ketubah and worked with the designer on changes to ensure it was 100% perfect. She responded to e-mails, phone calls, and special requests quickly. She was upfront and honest the entire time. She put us at ease and made us feel very comfortable like old friends.
We wanted a traditional wedding ceremony with substance, and Rabbi Andrea easily delivered on that. Even though we were getting married on the shoreline in Connecticut and are an inter-religious couple, Rabbi Andrea agreed to travel to CT to perform the ceremony. We often met up in the Stamford/Greenwich area for a few in-person meetings and also had an online web meeting. We even practiced in a parking lot one time. Rabbi Andrea made it a fun time. There were many outstanding parts of our wedding ceremony. The ketubah signing with all our family present was an intimate and lovely ceremony. She included our grandparents and parents in that part as well. There were many moving parts of the ceremony and a lot of coordination with other vendors (DJ, photographer, venue, florist, etc), but Rabbi Andrea flawlessly worked with all these people despite it being the first time working with them all.
Jewish attendees thought the wedding was very traditional and non-Jewish attendees thought that the ceremony was very meaningful and sentimental. I will also add that even after the wedding Rabbi Andrea keeps in touch through her congregation she brings other people together to celebrate Jewish holidays. We could not be happier with our choice and are grateful to have Rabbi Andrea as part of our lives.

Profile Picture Nick, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cannot recommend Rabbi Andrea Frank enough - I could honestly write a lot, but in short she was there every step of the way. She had loads of tips that were extremely helpful and made the process extremely easy. She helped out in ways I did not think an officiant/Rabbi was able. In terms of religious ceremony, it felt incredible. The traditions were all explained well, especially to those involved who did not know details. Rabbi Andrea Frank is a wonderful person and Rabbi - you are in great hands!

Profile Picture Glenn, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Andrea was the best! I had a difficult time finding a rabbi for our Hudson Valley Wedding. I was looking for a Rabbi that gave me a warm, youthful and fun feeling for our ceremony and she did just that! Rabbi Andrea was so helpful from start to finish...she was very thorough with explaining everything, we met for coffee and chatted over google chat. She really made sure to put all those special touches we wanted in our ceremony. For our ceremony, Rabbi Andrea explained everything for our guests, personalized everything, and really tailored our ceremony to us including our personal story. All our guests Jewish, and not, loved our ceremony ..it was truly BEAUTIFUL thanks to Rabbi Andrea.

Profile Picture Jaime, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Jewish, Customized Vows, Licensed

It was the most beautiful day of my life. I have known Rabbi Andrea Frank for a while and I've heard a lot about her wonderful work as a wedding officiant and I was looking for someone to help me with my wedding to make it more special. Rabbi Andrea wrote our wedding ceremony. Unfortunately she was booked that day already and we couldn't have her in person for the wedding but she showed up beautifully in her amazing writing. Rabbi Andrea interviewed us beforehand asking a lot of questions about our relationship and our personalities to make the ceremony our own and unique. Yes, there where teas of emotions during the wedding but also happy laughter and our guests loved it.
Rabbi Andrea suggested that we can chose to be surprised and not to know the words of the ceremony before the wedding. So she worked with our family friend who was officiating the ceremony to make it a best fit for us. We fully trusted Rabbi Andrea and because of that our wedding day was even more special. We felt like that was truly our own and unique wedding. We saved a copy of that ceremony as a great memory of that day. Thank you Rabbi Andrea for such a beautiful work and for putting your heart to it. We are forever grateful.

Profile Picture EMILIA, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the start Rabbi Andrea was so helpful and kind and made both me and my wife feel special. She tailored our service to both of our traditions and made our wedding unique and amazing. She will go out of her way meeting you in person or having a special meeting via Skype. This helped us tremendously as we lived in another state. I would recommend Rabbi Andrea to anyone I know that's having a New York wedding. Thanks Rabbi!

Profile Picture Jon, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, Jewish, Licensed

Rabbi Andrea was such a wonderful addition to our wedding, She was friendly, caring, dependable and gave very good advice when asked. Everyone attending the wedding said they thought the ceremony was beautiful and it was indeed. It was exactly what we wanted. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Jewish, Single Religion

Rabbi Andrea Frank was absolutely amazing! We were referred to her from a friend who attended a wedding she officiated. Our family was hesitant at first hearing we were using a rabbi we had never met but after seeing the ceremony they agreed she was absolute perfection. She was super accommodating for our meetings, allowing us to video conference, when we could not meet in person. She helped walk us through all the steps of the ceremony and getting our license through the state. We had so many guests come up to us during the cocktail hour and tell us how much the loved the ceremony and how it seemed like the Rabbi knew us for years. I would highly recommend using Rabbi Andrea for your wedding! We hope to keep in touch with her in the future :)

Profile Picture User4351128, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I were in a pickle: we were getting married and we wanted a wedding conducted in a traditional, but not religious way. We also wanted a rabbi who would display a personal connection to us throughout the ceremony, but since neither of us are religious, we didn't have a rabbi who knew us. We interviewed several rabbis and weren't comfortable with any of them. It was looking more and more like we'd have to go the judge route, which my finance (at the time, now my wife) did not want.

Then, we met with Rabbi Andrea Frank. By the end of our first meeting, we had bonded in a way that it seemed like we've known her for years. We found her friendly, charming and so easy to talk to, Of course, we hired her right away and she scheduled another meeting, as well as phone meetings with each of us. It turned out these meetings were about getting to know us as much as discussing the process and procedures for the ceremony. We both liked Rabbi Andrea a lot...but the best was yet to come...

Our ceremony took place and Rabbi Andrea opened with a sermon that gave an impression to all of our guests (including our surprised families) that she had known us all our lives. I can honestly say that Rabbi Andrea kept the entire room enthralled and hanging on her every word which led to huge applause as she pronounced us husband and wife. "Your parents have been waiting a long time to hear this," she stated before making the declaration, and boy, was she right about that.

Planning a wedding can be time consuming and stressful. However, Rabbi Andrea truly made at least this part of the experience stress free and enjoyable.

She did such a great job, I'd almost consider getting married again just so I could have the Rabbi Andrea experience all over again. However, since I fully expect this marriage to work out, I won't get another opportunity. But, would I recommend Rabbi Andrea to another couple looking for a rabbi for their marriage? Yes, yes and YES!!

Profile Picture Ira & Elaine, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Single Religion, Jewish

Rabbi Andrea was a delight to work with! From the very first phone call, we knew that we had found the right Rabbi for us. She was so open and friendly and really easy to talk to. She was great at giving us some structure to the Jewish ceremony, and then allowing us to customize it to make it meaningful to us. We got married in New Orleans and blended some of the traditional New Orleans wedding pieces with the Jewish ceremony that both families (one Jewish, one not) really connected to. We couldn't recommend her more highly! Thank you so much Rabbi Andrea!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/26/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Andrea was the PERFECT rabbi for our ceremony. Our initial officiant fell through and we contacted her about a month and a half prior to our event and she was able to meet with us quickly and was extremely accommodating. She understood 100% what we wanted in our ceremony and asked all the right questions to make the ceremony extremely personal and fun. She not only provided standard officiant services, she really explained traditions, customs, etc. to us and let us choose which ones we wanted to incorporate. From the first time we met, my husband and I could tell that she really cares about her couples and takes pride in getting to know them, marrying them, as well as staying in touch after the big day. I would recommend Rabbi Andrea to anyone looking for a truly fun and personal wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Gabi, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews