R&R Sound and Lighting DJ Service Reviews

R&R Sound and Lighting DJ Service 6
R&R Sound and Lighting DJ Service 7

KAITLIN · Married on 06/21/2019

Awesome experience!

Ryan, Sean and his team were exceptional! Sean does a great drop being the MC and keeping the party going. He kept the wedding party on track and organized! Ryan does an amazing job at reading the room and finding the best songs for the moment. The sound quality of the music was awesome! The uplighting that he did looked absolutely fantastic. They were such a pleasure to work with! We really felt that they were working their hardest to make sure that everything at the wedding was having a blast. We 10/10 recommend! Also, get the photo mirror! It was such a hit!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Stephen Napier · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing

R&R Sound and Lighting was amazing. They made our special day even more special. The dance floor was full, all night long. They did a perfect job reading the crowd and playing the right music at the right time. All the formal dances were done exactly when we hoped they would be. If we ever need a DJ again, R&R will be the first and only call we make.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Katie

Katie Napier · Married on 10/20/2018

Napier wedding

We could not possibly ask for a better DJ!! Everything was perfect, prompt and smooth!! Amazing!!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Angela Murray · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing to work with!

Ryan was great to work with. He and his team created such a fun atmosphere from the music selection, the cool lighting effects, and the popular photo booth. My husband and I highly recommend R&R Sound and Lighting to take your special event to the next level!

R&R Sound and Lighting DJ Service 8
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 09/29/2018

Book Ryan Now!

Ryan was amazing! He and his team were professional, personable and worked with my husband and I to create a perfect wedding day. They were flexible and accommodating and really worked to bring out the theme of our day: Wizard of Oz and it was perfect! They could really read our guests and they played what got them moving and always accommodated requests. They are a MUST HAVE for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Sarissa Geier · Married on 09/21/2018

High level!

Ryan was awesome! From the moment we met him we knew he would be perfect for our wedding. He was professional, took time to understand what we were looking for (even went over all the specifics of his speakers since my husband is really into professional equipment lol). The team made sure the day of the wedding went off smoothly. Not only were there no hiccups, but our guests never left the dance floor and had the best time. The lighting was amazing and captured the energy and mood we wanted for the night. Thank you R&R!!

Jessica Braxton · Married on 09/01/2018

R&R Sound and Lighting exceeded my expectations and went above & beyond to make our day perfect.

Ryan & Shaun were extremely personable and professional. After the wedding we received so many compliments on our DJ. The music choices for the beginning of the wedding was great for the entire crowd. Ryan and Shaun were also observant when the older guests were starting to leave so we could start playing more Hip Hop and today’s hits which was great because as a bride, that was not something I was paying close attention to.
    They knew what songs to play to try and get more guests pumped and on the dance floor. I’m so thankful we decided to go with R&R Sound and Lighting! 100% would recommend!!

Debbie Heinold · Married on 08/04/2018

R&r was great!

R&R Sound & Lighting (Ryan) was very professional, responsive, and value for the money, and easy to work with. The evening went on without any glitches and Ryan and Sean (his MC) were awesome in keeping the reception events and announcements on track. Ryan's music, lighting and monogram were just right and made for a very special evening -- we feel very lucky that we had selected Ryan as the DJ. The bride and groom and their guests had lots of fun dancing for the whole evening. Overall, it was a great experience and we would highly recommend R&R for your event.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Katelynne · Married on 07/21/2018

Ryan and his team were absolutely amazing!! We were so happy with how everything turned out. The set up was awesome, lights and all! Our family and friends were dancing all night long!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    R&R Sound and Lighting DJ Service 9
    R&R Sound and Lighting DJ Service 10
    R&R Sound and Lighting DJ Service 11
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 07/20/2018

Fun and professional DJ

Ryan was the perfect addition on our special day. He made the entire experience easy, fun, and stress free. Ryan knew exactly what music to play to get people out of their seats and onto the dance floor! I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again in the future.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2018

Hands down the best DJ/MC/lighting around!

You need to book them now! I met Ryan at a bridal show and immediately knew I needed them for our wedding! Their sound equipment and lighting is top of the line. Their prices were better than the other DJ services that we talked to (all the other DJs wanted to charge extra for every little thing which really added up). Even though, their equipment and pricing was great, it was Ryan's personality that won us over. When we met with Ryan, we felt like we were meeting up with a friend for coffee. He was super organized, outgoing, professional, and seemed to understand exactly what we were looking for in a DJ. During the planning process, he was quick to respond to any questions or concerns and made me feel like I had one less thing to worry about. I love the fact that Ryan has Sean with him to MC. They were a great team! Sean was hilarious and knew how to get the party started. Both Ryan and Sean offered to serve us our food, get us drinks, and anything else that we may have needed. We had many people compliment how awesome the lighting was and how amazing our DJs were. Our dance floor was packed all night. Many of our friends have told us how much fun our wedding was and we owe it all to R&R! Music was one of the areas we cared most about and they definitely exceeded our expectations. I would choose them over and over again in a heart beat! They have excellent reviews for a reason.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Heather · Married on 06/09/2018

You were so helpful! I absolutely loved how you brought an assistant to help with announcements, so you were able to focus on the music! You kept my guests dancing all night! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2018

R&R Sound and Lighting came recommended by our photographer, and I can totally see why! Ryan was so easy to work with! We've been to many weddings and never had a DJ that kept the dance floor so packed! Leading up to the big day, Ryan was completely organized and met with us to walk through the events, timeline and what kind of music we wanted - and they totally stuck to it! Ryan and his assistant are both complete gentlemen, Ryan walked me (bride) to the different food stations, made my plate and walked me back to my seat - another thing I have never seen before! R&R was also flexible, unfortunately we had to go with our backup plan due to rain, however, when it stopped raining, my husband and I really wanted to go to the rooftop - we were able to work out a plan right then and there and Ryan made it happen. If there's any advice I can offer couples, it is to invest in vendors who will help the most important day of your life, run so smoothly, look no further - R&R Sound and Lighting will do exactly that.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Steven · Married on 06/02/2018

Ryan & Sean were great. We got tons of compliments from the quality of the sound, and on the excellent music selection. This is the only Wedding DJ in the history of Wedding DJ's that was able to slide from Frank Sinatra to Diplo without dropping a beat. The lighting was also awesome.

Working with them was a breeze, they knew exactly how everything should work out. Ryan even made my wife's plate of food, if you can believe that! They kept the party moving, helped with the sequence of events, and they were the official bridal party wranglers of the evening. Best part, we didn't need to ask them, they just did it and helped out. Excellent service, there is no better or another choice - these are your guys.

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/02/2018

Wedding day

Ryan & Sean were great! We couldn’t have chose a better DJ for our wedding. Ryan was always so helpful with the many questions that we had and was quick with his response to us. The music at the wedding was awesome and there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. At one point, Sean even brought me another drink because he saw that I didn’t have one! They both did whatever they could to ensure that we didn’t have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding! We would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Ryan MacFadden and Shawn were beyond awesome! If I could give them 100 stars I would! Not everything went perfect on my wedding day, but the DJ sure did! My guests LOVED the experience. We had a elegant relaxing cocktail hour and when dinner was finished and it was time to party... let me tell you... they had that party going! My biggest fear was not having guests on the dance floor, but because of Ryan and Shawn the dance floor was pack the whole night! Best investment I made for my wedding by far!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Erica · Married on 05/04/2018

Amazing!!! They completeled our wedding! They made the wedding fun and exciting! My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with the service and the DJ's :)

Sent on 06/22/2018
    R&R Sound and Lighting DJ Service 12
    R&R Sound and Lighting DJ Service 13
    R&R Sound and Lighting DJ Service 14

Jon · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Ryan was great to work with from start to finish. EXTREMELY responsive and organized, and helped us plan the flow of events for the night. Song selection throughout the evening was excellent, as was the sound. We got the package with uplighting and projection, which was really nice. Overall, I would highly recommend R&R for your wedding! A++++

Sent on 05/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 12/16/2017

Ryan and Ryan were amazing!! They made our wedding day so special! There was honestly not one moment during the night where there was an empty dance floor! Our DJ was a very important roll to my husband and I. We needed them to be amazing! The lighting made our winter wedding magical. One of our friends is a tech guy and made it a point to tell us how impressed he was with Ryan's set up! Go with these guys! You won't regret it!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Lyndsie · Married on 11/04/2017

Five stars all the way around! Exceeded my expectations and my guests are still commenting to me how awesome our DJ was and how amazing the sound quality was! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

If you want an organized, reliable DJ that will have your dance floor packed... Ryan is your guy! From our first interaction I knew Ryan would take care of things and help make our special day run smooth. He has this amazing packet that makes planning the reception easy and he worked with us to substitute certain things because we didn’t need a bunch of lights, due to the room having big windows. He brought Shaun with him and they were the BEST team!! Ryan kept the music going and people dancing and Shaun was the best MC! They made everyone feel like we knew them for years and I could not be more pleased with the service and execution of R&R! Thank you for everything, you guys were amazing.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Gary · Married on 10/14/2017

Great job. Relates well with people.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/23/2017

Shaun and Ryan were great! They played music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! These two are very professional, organized and detail orientated!! Not to mention they didn't mind our venue was 3 hours away!! The dance floor was packed all night, and the lighting provided by R&R Sound and Lighting added the perfect touch!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/15/2017

Ryan was great and so accommodating! I had a unique venue that posed some challenges for sound, and he did his best to make it work! The photo booth was also a great addition to the wedding. My only comment about this is that there was an email option for images and I never received the image that I requested to be sent to my email. My sister told me she received hers last week and my wedding was 3 weeks ago. Otherwise, all the images and the props were great! I highly recommend Ryan and his staff!

Sent on 10/09/2017