101 Reviews for R & R Creative Photography

Liability Insurance (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)
100 R & R Creative Photography Reviews

David and Jody truly are the best! Not just talented photographers, but all around great people and wonderful professionals. 10/10 would recommend. We love our engagement photos, and I’m sure our wedding photos will be even better! David and Jody truly are the best! Not just talented photographers, but all great people and amazing professionals.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/29/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody are great people! A few of our friends had gotten their pictures taken by them and they absolutely love their work! Thats how we were referred to them and they were right! Love love love! We recently got our engagement pictures taken and the pictures look phenomenal! They also took care of making my save the date magnets and I couldn’t be happier. They’re on top of their game and cannot wait to get our wedding pictures taken by them next year!

Profile Picture Alma, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody were so great with our engagement photo session. They made it fun and enjoyable and I love how every picture came out. I would highly recommend them to any new couple getting married!!! Can't wait for the wedding and see how those come out!!!

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We found R & R creative photography through our venue and we are so lucky we did! We absolutely love the work that David and Jody did for us. My fiancé and I were very nervous about hiring a photographer on fear that our photos wouldn’t come out freat (we have heard some horror stories), but it was completely opposite.

Our first meeting with David went so well. He was super personable and made us feel very comfortable. It was great getting to know him as he walked us through all the pricing options and all the awesome albums and packages.

We just recently had our engagement photo session and it was just like hanging out with friends. It wasn’t awkward at all and made it so easy to pose in a the couple poses your supposed to do for engagement photos.

Our biggest problem with David and Jody was that we could just pick one picture for our save the dates. They were all just sooo good! They really did an amazing job and I can’t wait for my big day to see them work their magic all over again!

Profile Picture Briana, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So far, our experience has been fantastic! We love how our engagement photos turned out and we can’t wait for the wedding! David and Jody are awesome to work with.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired R & R to shoot our upcoming wedding in June after meeting David at a bridal show. We instantly loved the photos he had shown us of past weddings he had shot. He and Jody are amazing! The two of them make the process so much fun. We did our engagement photos with them a few months ago and the photos turned out so beautiful! Spencer and I were really excited about the photo guest book, and finally seeing it in person we can’t get over how beautiful it is!! We can’t wait for our wedding day! I already know that taking the wedding photos will be filled with so much fun and laughter, they truly know how to capture our personalities perfectly.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums

I never met such a wonderful couple like these two photographers. David and Jody are such humble and genuine people . They really will go out of there way to make you and your partner happy. No words can express how much they helped me and my husband wedding planning. NOT only did they provide excellent service but there recommendations for flowers, cake, wedding dress and wedding coordinators was extremely helpful. I actually hired all the vendors they recommended lol and I couldn't be more pleased with. They had such wonderful suggestions and so down to earth. The quality of there work was perfect and capture all our special moments. Your in good hands w RandR. !!!!!!!!

Profile Picture stefanie , 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the beginning of my search for a photographer for our wedding last year I was apprehensive. Our dream wedding in Yosemite was no longer possible so we were having a backyard wedding at my parents house. I was so nervous that the pictures would look like it was just a wedding in a yard. So I wasn’t sure what to expect. I had met a few photographers but hadn’t been moved to hire one until I met David. From the moment we began communicating David was always professional and easy to work with. My mom and I met with him and knew instantly he was the one we wanted. Just a feeling you get when you know. I still had the concern about the pictures in the backyard and not the beautiful trees of Yosemite. I was so surprised and thankful that David asked if he could come to see the location a few days before the wedding to scout out locations and see how the light was. I would have never expected anyone to do that, but it is just how he does things and I think that makes him great! Our wedding came and it was beautiful. David was early and ready to go so there was no delay in getting the before pictures. The night of the wedding was so amazing and I wish I could say I remember it all but I was all over the place and so excited to marry the love of my life. When the pictures were ready for viewing there was an easy online catalog for me and my mom to view. Seeing all of the amazing pictures brought back all the stuff my mind skipped over that night. I am blown away by the quality of images he was able to get in my parents backyard. They are gourgeous. I would highly recommend David and his team for any of your photography needs. You will not be sorry!

Profile Picture Hayley , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Jodi and David was so easy and stress-free. They made us feel like family and are so patient. Both of them are very knowledgeable and extremely amazing at what they do. We could have asked for a better photography experience than the one that we received on her wedding day as well as our engagement photos. So make that call because it will change your life.

Profile Picture Chika, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

We decided to use David and Jody as our wedding photographers after interviewing another company. David and Jody are very wonderful people who are extremely personable, fun and helped keep me calm, cool and collected. I absolutely hate getting my picture taken, but they made me feel so at ease during our engagement session and our wedding day, it was so much easier to get through the day. Jody goes the extra mile consistently. For our engagement session, which is included in their price -- double bonus!, Jody climbed in bushes and went into streams to ensure they got the best shots. Our engagement session was so fantastic, we used one of the photos as our new Family portrait that we have hanging in our living room and we also used it at our wedding. For our wedding on September 30, 2017, both Jody and David were fabulous. Despite Jody not feeling well, she showed up and did a magnificent job. She even helped me into with my dress! When I was stressing out, Jody's calm demeanor and wit was exactly what I needed. She was totally prepared with things I hadn't even thought of. David is funny and has a way of getting people to relax and have fun during the photo sessions, which helps in getting those great shots. David and Jody make an awesome team. We have so many truly beautiful pictures, both posed and candid, that captured our day. We are so grateful to David and Jody for their professionalism and expertise in helping us keep wonderful memories of our special day.

Profile Picture anne marie, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums

Make an appointment to go and talk with them. They are great and make you feel welcomed and will answer any questions that you have. David and Jody have been wonderful, they have made this whole process stress free. We just got our engagement pictures done and David made it so fun, we had a great time. David knew just what to do and the pictures came out GREAT!!!!!!! We absolutely love them and look forward to them doing our wedding!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody are amazing! They are extremely talented and always professional. We hired them to photograph our wedding on 09/03/17 at the Lindley Scott House In Azusa, CA. We highly recommend them for your special event.

Profile Picture Noelle, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love, Love, Love them!! They are amazing at what they do. I couldn't have asked for better pictures and they are very professional and responsive. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. If you want beautiful, flawless pictures they are it.

Profile Picture Perla, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were very considerate of our situation and worked with us. Both David and Jody were great during our engagement shoot. The photos turned out great and had so many great photos to choose from. On our wedding day both David and Jody fabulous. My husband and I decided to do a first look and they were great setting up the scene so my now husband would not see me until I was ready. They worked great with the time we had and very coordinated. Throughout the whole evening, they were there to get the family pictures and were everywhere gathering all our special moments. We cannot wait to see our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

I could not say enough wonderful things about David and Jody with R&R. They are some of the most wonderful people I have ever met and I am so excited they will be photographing our wedding! My fiance and I felt like we were meeting with part of our family and there was no pressure at all during our consultation. Our engagement pictures turned out so amazing, they even got our dog to cooperate! The photography was one of the most important things to me and I wanted to be sure we went with someone who would give us great service and R&R has already gone above and beyond my expectations and I cannot wait for them to capture our big day!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We spent a long time searching for our wedding photographers and after many interviews, we decided on R&R creative photography. After exchanging a few emails and phone calls we made an in person appointment to meet David and Jody. From the first meeting with David and Jody, we felt comfortable and confident in their skills, organization and creative ideas. In fact, it felt as if we had known them for some time. They were very friendly, funny and just a great pair to work with. They incorporated our ideas and elaborated on them with suggestions and opinions throughout the process. They gave plenty of planning tips and made lots of suggestions that looking back were super helpful.

We could not be happier with our engagement session and wedding pictures. The pictures and album capture the moments so wonderfully and tell a story. We definitely recommend R & R Creative Photography for your special photos :)

Profile Picture Peter, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

R and R were the photographers we hired for my daughter's wedding and I give them 5 stars in every category. They were easy to work with, helped keep the flow of the day stress free, and the end result... truly some of the most beautiful photos I've seen. If I could give them 10 stars in quality of finished product, I would. If you want to be sure that your event is captured in the most creative and thorough way, I recommend you trust R & R Creative Photography for your special day.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody are absolutely fantastic! We recently did our engagement shoot with them. They were actually the ones that offered to have our dogs in the pics, which was great because we know taking pics with doggies isn't easy! It's also great having two photographers because they both have their own style and artistic view, so you end up getting many different angles, lighting, etc. for the same photo. They were really fun to work with during the shoot and made us feel comfortable, and laugh! And Jody worked SO hard to make our save-the-dates perfect!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody are so fun to work with. Our engagement photo shoot (complimentary with booking their services) was a blast! They have a great sense of humor so in every picture we were either smiling or laughing. We did our engagement pictures at Griffith Park/Observatory and they really know which angles and poses work. The pictures turned out amazing. We are using our engagement photos for a guest book at our wedding.

We are looking forward to our wedding pictures in September!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/25/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums

Very pleased he made my wedding pictures amazing with fun and cute ideas. He kept everyone smiling. I will definetly hire him again.

Profile Picture User4536928, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody are an amazing pair to work with. We are so happy we chose them as our photographers. From the very beginning when we met them at a bridal show we noticed how many vendors used them for their pictures/albums, we knew they were good! Once we talked, we felt super comfortable, they were fun and super friendly and we knew we had to have them for our wedding.
Whether it was by phone or email, they were always good at responding/calling back with any questions or appointments that needed to be set up. They are just amazing, very organized and they truly know how to do their job.
For our engagement photos, they were very helpful in helping us choose a location. Once we did, we were very pleased with the way they worked and the ideas they had for our pictures. The lighting, the poses, the location, it was just great! Once we saw all our pictures we were just amazed that they would turn out so good! I was so excited to know they were doing our wedding photos as well because I knew we would not be disappointed.
Before the wedding, we went over all our information and details and they made sure everything was covered. From early that morning in getting ready, to taking our first look photos, and what time we were heading to the ceremony and reception. Our first look was something I was hesitant about at first but, David and Jody made me realize how much I would regret not doing them, and they were totally right. I am so thankful they convinced me to get those pictures done before the ceremony, we were able to get so many pictures during that time and they were honestly some of the best we have from that whole day. I cannot wait to get all the wedding pictures, I've had a chance to look at them briefly and I am just so excited to know our wedding day was beautifully captured.

Profile Picture Ben/Yesenia, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody did an amazing job with our engagement pictures! They made us feel comfortable and we had so much fun during the photo shoot. They also did our wedding pictures and they were one of the best vendors we worked with. They're friendly, energetic, and knew exactly what they were doing. They took the time to call us a week before the wedding to see if we had any questions or needed anything from them. We highly recommend them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Deisy, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot even begin to say THANK YOU to David and Jody! Cameron and I loved working with them so much. We were able to see very quickly how passionate they are about what they do. It shows in their pictures. All I have to say is if you want to LOVE your engagement and wedding pictures, hands down, no questions… go with R & R Creative Photography.
Both David and Jody did our engagement session, and the pictures turned out even better than I could have imagined!! The engagement session was included in the wedding package but they spent so much time with us in Santa Monica capturing the perfect pictures!! I couldn’t believe how much time they spent with us. I never felt rushed by them or like they didn’t have enough time for us. They listed to what we wanted and captured it perfectly!!
David photographed our wedding this past weekend (6/4/16) with his assistant Diane and they were WONDERFUL!!! I cannot wait to see our pictures. We had an outside wedding and it was soooooooo hot and David and Diane never complained, they just kept going and capturing all the moments. They made me feel so comfortable. They don’t have a time limit like other photographers do… they stayed until late into the reception to capture everything. At the wedding, I also never felt rushed by David or Diane. They were very calm and directed people into their correct positions. It was hard to gather some family for the big extended family picture but they calmly waited while we gathered everyone. David stayed calm in the wedding chaos that it kept me calm and I got to enjoy my wedding.
David and Jody, Thank you so much for everything! Cameron and I loved working with you. Having you as our photographers made all the difference at our wedding!! We can’t wait to see the pictures!! I’m so glad we went with R & R Creative Photography! Thank you to Diane too!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Save the Date

I would give David and Jody 10 Stars if I could!! From first meeting them at a bridal show through to our wedding on 6/4/16, David and Jody have been amazing! They are both so friendly and really take the time to understand the kind of photos you want. We're anxiously awaiting our wedding photos but if they are anything like our engagement photos, they are sure to be stunning

Profile Picture Christina, 6/4/16, 13 Reviews