87 Reviews for R & R Creative Photography

Liability Insurance (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)
86 R & R Creative Photography Reviews

Make an appointment to go and talk with them. They are great and make you feel welcomed and will answer any questions that you have. David and Jody have been wonderful, they have made this whole process stress free. We just got our engagement pictures done and David made it so fun, we had a great time. David knew just what to do and the pictures came out GREAT!!!!!!! We absolutely love them and look forward to them doing our wedding!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love, Love, Love them!! They are amazing at what they do. I couldn't have asked for better pictures and they are very professional and responsive. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. If you want beautiful, flawless pictures they are it.

Profile Picture Perla, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were very considerate of our situation and worked with us. Both David and Jody were great during our engagement shoot. The photos turned out great and had so many great photos to choose from. On our wedding day both David and Jody fabulous. My husband and I decided to do a first look and they were great setting up the scene so my now husband would not see me until I was ready. They worked great with the time we had and very coordinated. Throughout the whole evening, they were there to get the family pictures and were everywhere gathering all our special moments. We cannot wait to see our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

I could not say enough wonderful things about David and Jody with R&R. They are some of the most wonderful people I have ever met and I am so excited they will be photographing our wedding! My fiance and I felt like we were meeting with part of our family and there was no pressure at all during our consultation. Our engagement pictures turned out so amazing, they even got our dog to cooperate! The photography was one of the most important things to me and I wanted to be sure we went with someone who would give us great service and R&R has already gone above and beyond my expectations and I cannot wait for them to capture our big day!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

R and R were the photographers we hired for my daughter's wedding and I give them 5 stars in every category. They were easy to work with, helped keep the flow of the day stress free, and the end result... truly some of the most beautiful photos I've seen. If I could give them 10 stars in quality of finished product, I would. If you want to be sure that your event is captured in the most creative and thorough way, I recommend you trust R & R Creative Photography for your special day.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We really enjoyed having Dave and Jody as our photographers. Not only are THEY great, but the team they put together was amazing. We were really looking forward to receiving our pics because we knew they'd be amazing- and when we got them they WERE amazing! We can't wait to share them with our friends and family!

Photos
Profile Picture Lauren, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody are absolutely fantastic! We recently did our engagement shoot with them. They were actually the ones that offered to have our dogs in the pics, which was great because we know taking pics with doggies isn't easy! It's also great having two photographers because they both have their own style and artistic view, so you end up getting many different angles, lighting, etc. for the same photo. They were really fun to work with during the shoot and made us feel comfortable, and laugh! And Jody worked SO hard to make our save-the-dates perfect!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody are so fun to work with. Our engagement photo shoot (complimentary with booking their services) was a blast! They have a great sense of humor so in every picture we were either smiling or laughing. We did our engagement pictures at Griffith Park/Observatory and they really know which angles and poses work. The pictures turned out amazing. We are using our engagement photos for a guest book at our wedding.

We are looking forward to our wedding pictures in September!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/25/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums

Very pleased he made my wedding pictures amazing with fun and cute ideas. He kept everyone smiling. I will definetly hire him again.

Profile Picture User4536928, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody are an amazing pair to work with. We are so happy we chose them as our photographers. From the very beginning when we met them at a bridal show we noticed how many vendors used them for their pictures/albums, we knew they were good! Once we talked, we felt super comfortable, they were fun and super friendly and we knew we had to have them for our wedding.
Whether it was by phone or email, they were always good at responding/calling back with any questions or appointments that needed to be set up. They are just amazing, very organized and they truly know how to do their job.
For our engagement photos, they were very helpful in helping us choose a location. Once we did, we were very pleased with the way they worked and the ideas they had for our pictures. The lighting, the poses, the location, it was just great! Once we saw all our pictures we were just amazed that they would turn out so good! I was so excited to know they were doing our wedding photos as well because I knew we would not be disappointed.
Before the wedding, we went over all our information and details and they made sure everything was covered. From early that morning in getting ready, to taking our first look photos, and what time we were heading to the ceremony and reception. Our first look was something I was hesitant about at first but, David and Jody made me realize how much I would regret not doing them, and they were totally right. I am so thankful they convinced me to get those pictures done before the ceremony, we were able to get so many pictures during that time and they were honestly some of the best we have from that whole day. I cannot wait to get all the wedding pictures, I've had a chance to look at them briefly and I am just so excited to know our wedding day was beautifully captured.

Profile Picture Ben/Yesenia, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody did an amazing job with our engagement pictures! They made us feel comfortable and we had so much fun during the photo shoot. They also did our wedding pictures and they were one of the best vendors we worked with. They're friendly, energetic, and knew exactly what they were doing. They took the time to call us a week before the wedding to see if we had any questions or needed anything from them. We highly recommend them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Deisy, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot even begin to say THANK YOU to David and Jody! Cameron and I loved working with them so much. We were able to see very quickly how passionate they are about what they do. It shows in their pictures. All I have to say is if you want to LOVE your engagement and wedding pictures, hands down, no questions… go with R & R Creative Photography.
Both David and Jody did our engagement session, and the pictures turned out even better than I could have imagined!! The engagement session was included in the wedding package but they spent so much time with us in Santa Monica capturing the perfect pictures!! I couldn’t believe how much time they spent with us. I never felt rushed by them or like they didn’t have enough time for us. They listed to what we wanted and captured it perfectly!!
David photographed our wedding this past weekend (6/4/16) with his assistant Diane and they were WONDERFUL!!! I cannot wait to see our pictures. We had an outside wedding and it was soooooooo hot and David and Diane never complained, they just kept going and capturing all the moments. They made me feel so comfortable. They don’t have a time limit like other photographers do… they stayed until late into the reception to capture everything. At the wedding, I also never felt rushed by David or Diane. They were very calm and directed people into their correct positions. It was hard to gather some family for the big extended family picture but they calmly waited while we gathered everyone. David stayed calm in the wedding chaos that it kept me calm and I got to enjoy my wedding.
David and Jody, Thank you so much for everything! Cameron and I loved working with you. Having you as our photographers made all the difference at our wedding!! We can’t wait to see the pictures!! I’m so glad we went with R & R Creative Photography! Thank you to Diane too!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Save the Date

I would give David and Jody 10 Stars if I could!! From first meeting them at a bridal show through to our wedding on 6/4/16, David and Jody have been amazing! They are both so friendly and really take the time to understand the kind of photos you want. We're anxiously awaiting our wedding photos but if they are anything like our engagement photos, they are sure to be stunning

Profile Picture Christina, 6/4/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Where do I begin?

David and Jody Ross, or what I can easily refer to them as, the "Dynamic Duo of Photography," have captured a special moment in our lives that is nothing short of irreplaceable. From the moment we met them, they made us feel comfortable and very much approachable in terms of providing our own opinions and thoughts with positive feedback. They met and stayed with us well passed their closing hours to show us samples and go over package options to work around our budget. David and Jody went above and beyond with providing us a package option that fit our budget and met our needs to capture and cherish our memories.

They were very patient with us in choosing a location for our engagement shoot as we were very unsure and indecisive. They met with us locally ready and confident in what their goals were and proceeded to guide us through the shoot. We have never posed for pictures before nor have we ever been instructed to do so, but this amazing duo walked us through every step and every turn to ensure unforgettable pictures. They made us laugh, and they made us comfortable, making this experience very much enjoyable as it was near disheartening to say good-bye when we finished for the evening.

The next afternoon, they were king enough to send us some samples that they had already completed, and we were completely astonished by what they created. The images were depictions of what you can only find dreams not of reality. They took our breathe away. Our images were completed within the week and the final results left us speechless.

Thank you David and Jody, can't wait to see what you guys can do on our wedding day!

- Brandon & Kayla

Profile Picture Brandon, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody & David were wonderful to work with. It was our second marriage for both of us so we weren't going to do the engagement photos. They suggested we do the photos with the entire blended family...all seven of us! They were so great with everyone, even our littlest, both during the engagement photo session and the wedding. We came away with such beautiful photos.

Profile Picture Annette, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Matted Prints

Jody and David are so awesome. They highly suggested doing an engagement photo session to help them get to know us, how to shoot us, etc prior to the wedding. We had already done one with a friend and weren't 100% up to it. But man are we glad we did it. These two are just simply amazing - they knew all the angles and knew how to get all the best shots. We were simply blown away by their professionalism and ease of getting us comfortable. They had a game plan ready and it was executed to perfection. I would highly, highly recommend doing the engagement shoot with these two - it was awesome! We are so excited for our wedding now, and to have R&R be our photographers.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums

Jody and David are simply the best! They were front and center for our entire wedding day...the pictures came out amazing and the picture book came out even better! They are not just great photographers; they are great people and an inspiration to be around. They recently just did our first born son's newborn baby photos, they turned out so amazing! They are great with kids and have amazing imagination with their photos. They are able to capture every moment, angle and vision that you desire. I would highly recommend these two lovely people to anyone. They made our wedding day so much easier and they now have brought our baby to life in these photographs. We used their photos for the baby announcement and they came out amazing!! 5 Stars for Jody and David!!

Profile Picture Denny and Amanda, 1/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Matted Prints, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

David and Jodi are the best! They were so great to work with for our engagement session. We're even more excited now for our wedding! I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jenessa, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My daughter and her fiancé will be married this year. We searched the Internet for a photographer and found R & R Photography along with several others. We looked through all of the photographers’ work and when we came upon R & R, the first word out of my mouth was, WOW!

David and Jody know how to tell a story with their photography skills, revealing a fun, loving, and adorable couple who are so perfect for each other. We were very happy with David and Jody’s suggestion to take engagement photos. At first my son-in-law to me was hesitant on taking pictures, but once we got started, he relaxed and we had so much fun.
I had the opportunity of going along for the engagement pictures to help fix hair or make-up that was out of place. That was the first time I had ever met Jody and David. They both are very friendly and outgoing. We hit it off right away and shared quite a few laughs that day....
When the proofs of their engagement session were posted and my daughter showed me, my heart melted. David and Jody captured the funny and loving moments to perfection. I looked at my daughter and said, "what stunning pics! Thank God I don't have to choose the pictures for your guest book and Save the Date cards." There were so many incredible shots. I can't wait to see pics from the wedding.

To all the brides-to-be, your engagement photos are a must. Your photographer is R&R photography. I highly recommend them. What are you still researching for? Call R&R Photography NOW!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/24/15, 1 Review

Jody and David,
Tom and I just want to say thank you, Thank you for being so much fun to work with! You both made us feel like a part of the family right from the beginning. We enjoyed sharing stories with you both; from the engagement photos to our first look photos, all the way until the end of our reception. We loved laughing and coming up with fun poses and creative ideas together.
We have and will continue to recommend you to friends and family, just like our friends had done for us. We are so pleased and blown away by your exceptional quality to detail and the amount of time you have put in to make our pictures so incredible.

Roxanna and Tom

Profile Picture Roxanna , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

There are not enough positive things I can say about David and Jody. We first started working with David and Jody in 2015 on our engagement photos. While those pictures took our breath away, our wedding pictures and album could not have been more stunning as it perfectly captured the essence of our most memorable day. Now, with a bundle of joy along the way, we just completed our maternity photos with David and Jody. This is obviously a special moment in life and we wouldn't trust anyone else to capture this special time. They really are our family photographer and can't wait to see the pictures they capture of our first child.

Obviously, David and Jody are very talented, but what makes them so special is their love and care for their clients. They have a special way of making everyone around them feel so comfortable, which not only leads to beautiful pictures, but also makes for an easy day for everyone involved. They are a must have for your wedding day and beyond.

Profile Picture heather, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David & Jody are the first vendors that my fiancé & I booked for our wedding. We knew we had a popular date (10/10) and since they were our first choice for photographers we had to jump on it!! We feel so incredibly lucky to be working with them!! They are very professional & not to mention super FUN & EASY to work with!! They also really helped to put us in touch with other trusted SCV wedding professionals. :)

If our wedding pictures turn out anything like our phenomenal engagement photos-- we are in for a real treat!!! Absolutely cannot wait for them to be an integral part of our big day!! :D

Profile Picture Larissa, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oh my goodness, we just love all our engagement pictures! They are absolutely beautiful and each one tells a mini story. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job David and Jody! Some of our engagement pictures were done with our little dog Milo and people have said that our pictures look so good they look like the picture that is sold with the frame. Jody had us all including Milo pose perfectly. All our engagement pictures are perfect and we love each one.

We are so excited for our wedding day and to see what David and Jody will be able to create.

We Look forward to working with you on 10-10-15 and again thank you for your beautiful artistic eyes and hard work.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

R and R Creative Photography is by the best for your wedding day !

Jody and one other photographer shot mine and my husbands wedding on 10-3-15. We felt so comfortable with them, which is so important considering you have them shooting some of the most natural intimate moments (like the first look). Their professionalism is amazing. We had a huge bridal party of 18 people and they did such an awesome job at rounding us all up to get the photos needed while still keeping the everyone happy and smiling. I think my favorite quality in this company is just the spunk and sass. The last thing you want is to feel awkward in front of your photographers because it will show up in your pictures. They truly are the best. They also have such an amazing eye for shots. Poses and places that you wouldn't think of, they thought of, giving us the most memorable pictures. Choosing a photographer that will capture your day perfectly is so important. I guarantee if you look at their work and meet with them you will instantly feel the sense of comfort and ease that my husband and I felt when we met them. Our day was captured amazingly . Let them do the same for you!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews