Quonquont Farm Reviews

77 | Whately, MA

77 Reviews for Quonquont Farm

Gretchen Claffey · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Amazing Experience

We had the absolute best experience having our September 2019 wedding at Quonquont Farm. It is such a beautiful location for a fall (or any season!) wedding, but most importantly, we felt supported by Jenelle and the rest of the team there every step of the way.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Gretchen! Jenelle and I had such a wonderful time working with you and Mike! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your your special day and felt supported through the process!
    Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience!

All the best,
    Ella
  • Dani

Dani Baker · Married on 10/19/2019

Dreams Really Can Come True

I don't even know where to start. A month after our engagement, I went to an event at Quonquont Farm. From the moment I set foot on the property, I knew THIS was it. I told my fiance that I found our venue. This was in May, by December we were finally ready to start looking. Quonquont was the first and only venue we looked at. It was a cold, dreary December day and yet, still gorgeous. We booked our 2019 wedding with 632 days to plan. Between working and attending graduate school full time while having a 12 and 13 year old at home, zero planning occurred! Each meeting with Jenelle was beyond helpful, she asked me questions to get me thinking about what I wanted and she helped me every step of the way. When our big day arrived, I had a vision of how I wanted it to be and when I entered the barn, my wildest dreams were completely exceeded! Every single moment and detail was perfect. Jenelle and her team made sure of that. All of our guests had an amazing time as did we and it was 100% due to the professionalism, organization, and personality of Jenelle, Ella and the entire QQ team. We could not be happier with our decision to have our wedding at Quonquont nor more grateful that Jenelle was a crucial part of our special day!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing those kind words! We had such a wonderful time working with you and Mike! I am so happy to hear that your planning process felt supported and that Jenelle was able to assist you as you juggled so many other moving parts! We are so thrilled that you felt your wedding day was the dream day you had envisioned! We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! Wishing you all the best! - Ella
  • Tbear

Kj · Married on 10/12/2019

We are in the middle of wedding planning. This of course means dreaming big, delving into the depths of vendors and soon realizing that “Holy heck! Planning a wedding is an EXPERIENCE!” I can tell you that the staff has ALWAYS been responsive, respectful of my “vision” (crazy dream day), and has helped me gain perspective and purpose when wading through the details of gathering the correct vendors for our day. When I’m at my wits end, the consultants at Quonquont are on point, helpful and informative. I don’t think that I will realize the full true worth of their commitment to our special day until I’m standing (or dancing) amongst my family and friends after an amazing day. Yet, I can tell you that their worth has been priceless in the days leading up to my “I do.”

Sent on 03/09/2018

Quonquont Farm's reply:

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to see your beautiful details come together! I have had so much fun seeing bits and pieces of everything so far! I can already tell it is going to be a beautiful well throught out day full of love! Looking forward to really diving in over the next few months!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/01/2019

Absolutely perfect

I fell in love with Quonquont the moment we pulled into the driveway. The apple orchard, the event barn with its beams and chandeleirs, the horizon filled with beautiful foliage, the farmhouse that serves as the spacious bridal suite. And just as stunning as the venue itself is, the service provided there is of equal quality. When I first started looking at venues I didn't like the idea of paying a set fee "just" for a venue and then having to also pay for catering and all the other vendors. However, by booking with Quonquont you get so much more than "just a venue." You also get fabulous day of wedding coordinators - Jenelle and Ella. I worked primarily with Jenelle and I can say with absolute certainty that our day would not have been what it was without her. We had 2-3 in person meetings where she gathered information and answered my slew of questions and we must have exchanged hundreds of emails as well. She reached out to all my vendors to be sure everyone was on the same page for the wedding day. We also had our rehearsal dinner at Quonquont and the week of the wedding we dropped off our decor for both the rehearsal and the wedding and Jenelle and Ella handled EVERYTHING. Once I dropped everything off I felt such a weight off my chest knowing Jenelle and Ella were on top of everything and would handle all the little details so I could enjoy my day. The day of the wedding our photos ran late, but Jenelle and Ella made sure my husband and I had a tray of hor deourves delivered to us and a drink in our hands out in the fields where we were doing photos. Jenelle even accommodated a bridesmaid of mine who had to make a work call prior to the rehearsal dinner and got her set up in the farmhouse bridal suite. Oh and did I mention Quonquont also allows dogs?! Our two cocker spaniels were in the wedding and both were allowed in the bridal suite and to hang out with everyone prior to the ceremony. I truly canot say enough good things about Quonquont - I know the cost of all things wedding related can be intimidating, but the venue and wedding coordinators are such an important piece of your day and I promise you that are getting SO much quality and value at Quonquont.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Megan- Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I am so happy you had such a fantastic wedding day. Ella and I really enjoyed getting to know you throughout the planning of your big day. I was so excited you were able to include your two adorable puppies on the wedding day, they were so well behaved! Thank you so much for choosing Quonquont Farm to celebrate such a special occasion! Wishing you all the best! Jenelle

Michele · Married on 09/15/2019

Absolutely perfect in every day!!

We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day at Quonquont Farm!! From the very second we drove onto the property for our first tour, we knew it was the place for us. It just felt right! The grounds and barns are absolutely stunning and provide so many amazing backdrops for photos - the bridal suite, silos, meadows, orchard, cutting garden, open air barn, etc. Jenelle and Ella were so incredible from the beginning - kind, helpful, enthusiastic, and ready for anything! We live 2 hours away from the farm, and they were extremely responsive in answering all my questions via email or by phone. Jenelle made sure we were informed every step along the way of the planning process, and was more than happy to tweak the details with us until they were just right. Her list of recommended vendors was also super helpful - we ended up picking our caterer, DJ, rehearsal dinner restaurant, hotel, and transportation company from the list! She let us make our own birch arbor for the ceremony, allowing us to come up the week before to assemble it on site and store it in one of the barns on the property until our big day. We also dropped off the majority of our decorations which was so helpful - she took care of storing everything, and setting it all up the day of; she did an amazing job and everything was exactly to our taste level. No crazy, expensive decoration package needed - the twinkle lights, bistro lights, and chandeliers that they have already at the farm were absolutely perfect! Her advice in putting together our seating chart was invaluable. I could go on and on (and on and on) about how amazing our experience was. Everyone was so complimentary about the venue and the staff, saying it was one of the most beautiful weddings they'd ever been to! I truly cannot say enough good things about Jenelle, Ella, and the entire staff, and cannot recommend Quonquont Farm enough!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Quonquont Farm's reply:

I am beyond thrilled to hear about your experience here! Ella and I really enjoyed getting to know you and Graham throughout the planning process. Watching all the details fall into place as your planning progressed was a blast! Thank you for sharing part of your wedding day with us! Congratulations!
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 08/24/2019

The perfect wedding venue for a rustic wedding!

My husband and I got married at Quonquont Farm this August. Our experience could not have been any better! Jenelle, Ella, and the rest of the Quonquont team did an amazing job at helping us plan before the wedding and organizing everything the day of. We cannot imagine if we had to plan the wedding without their help. They thought of every possible thing to take care of and were so kind and helpful along the way. They did a great job of coordinating with our other vendors so we had nothing to worry about the day of. The venue itself is INCREDIBLE! We wanted a rustic barn wedding, and the barn is everything we could have hoped for. There were so many beautiful spots to pick from for our ceremony itself, that it was hard to choose. We used them for our florist as well and could not recommend it enough. Maida was so easy to work with, and all of the flowers the day of were exactly what we wanted. The bridesmaids, our mothers, our officiant, and I all got ready in the bridal suite. The bridal suite itself was amazing. It had everything we could have possibly needed. They also helped arrange it so my husband and I could go back after the ceremony and have some of the passed hor d'oeuvres and a little champagne before rejoining our guests. The day was absolutely perfect. Everything went according to plan, and we had the most stress free day possible. Our guests absolutely loved the venue and everyone has told us how perfect the day was! We are so happy that we chose Quontquont Farm for our wedding venue!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I am so happy everything went off without a hitch! I know Ella and I had a wonderful time helping you celebrate such a special occasion, thank you so much for sharing it with us! Wising you all the best! Jenelle
  • Hali

Hali Castleman · Married on 07/13/2019

Gorgeous Venue-Incredible Experience

Our wedding at Quonquont was absolutely perfect. The venue itself is gorgeous. The grounds are very well-maintained. There were different site options for the ceremony and the patio and barn for the reception were very comfortable and accommodated our guests and needs perfectly. Planning our special day, Jenelle was amazing in helping us achieve our vision and making it a reality. She is super detail-oriented and helps you think about everything from where to put your flowers to how to fold your napkins. She has super strong communication skills so that we (and our vendors) were all on the same page months ahead of our wedding. Our wedding was in July, and very hot, and she would even bring us water on her golf cart while we were doing photos to keep us hydrated. Everybody in our wedding party was also impressed with how organized and friendly Jenelle was. If you want a rustic farm wedding with all the modern conveniences (like air conditioning) look no further than Quonquont Farm. The gorgeous venue and incredible support of the staff made planning and executing our big day easy. Jenelle and Ella made sure our wedding ran smoothly and it was the perfect day thanks to them.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing a piece of your wedding day with us! Ella and I had a wonderful time getting to know you throughout the planning process! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience!!
    -Jenelle
  • Melissa

Melissa Berkowitz · Married on 06/08/2019

Best venue ever

Quonqount Farm is the most gorgeous wedding venue we had ever seen! It was pouring on the day of our tour and we still booked that day. Jenelle is exceptional at what she does; she is organized, responsive, detail-oriented-- she will make sure everything on your day turns out perfectly. The grounds are gorgeous, there is air-conditioning in the barn, recommended vendor list was exceptional, and very clean communication among the entire team. Ella was a new member of the team at the time of our wedding and she checked in with me throughout the entire wedding day and was so supportive. I was a little hesitant to check out this venue because I thought it would be too difficult to organize catering and accommodations, but it was SO easy and we had wedding of our dreams!!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I am so glad you did come check our the farm! Ella and I really enjoyed sharing your wedding day with you! Congratulations!
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 06/01/2019

Everything was flawless!

The first word that comes to mind when I think about Quonquont and their amazing team is flawless. As the bride and groom, you really want your wedding day to be just that. But that’s not always realistic, so all you can do is show up day-of and leave it to the professionals. But everything – from the beautiful grounds, to the unique setting, to the amazing service and hospitality, to the help every step of the way – the entire experience with Quonquont lead to the perfectly choreographed day in June 2019. Jenelle and Ella are a joy to work with. Quite frankly, they were a good portion of the reason we choose Quonquont. Aside from them, the space is just amazing and has so much potential. The grounds are immaculate, the patio beautiful, and inside you have so many options for design choices. We wanted our guests to feel overwhelmingly at home at our wedding – and I think we achieved that with the help of the venue and amazing staff. A simply thank you just doesn’t cut it for them – they’re the best!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I am thrilled to hear you and Marcus had a wonderful wedding day! I know Ella and I truly enjoyed sharing such a spectacular day with you both! Congratulations!

Lee Jodoin · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Time Ever!!

We cannot say enough about Maddie & Jenelle at Quonquont Farm, It was an absolute pleasure working with them! Because of them, their staff, and the attention to all the details, we truly had the BEST wedding imaginable! We would hands down recommend this venue to anyone having any type of special event.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! You did an amazing job designing your decorations for the wedding. Maddy and I had such a wonderful time helping to execute the big day! I am thrilled you had the best day!!! Congratulations!

Katherine Hazen · Married on 10/14/2018

Coordinators anticipated and ameliorated every question and need from distance!

We planned our wedding from 1400 miles away and without Maddie and Jennelle it would not have been half as beautiful as it was. They listened to our vision, asked all the questions you do not even think to contemplate, and anticipate every need. I cannot express my gratitude to them enough for making the day about us and everything we wanted.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Maddy and I are so happy we could help ease any added stress from planning afar! Congratulations & thank you for sharing your wedding day with us!!

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Jenelle and Maddy are amazing. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and it wouldn't have been possible without them. Every detail they helped with and were always there when I had a question. The day of the wedding they were attentive and made sure that both of us were comfortable and happy. Even details like bringing us a drink to the sweetheart table or checking on me and the bridal party at arrival to the venue.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Ashely! We had such a wonderful time helping you celebrate your wedding day!!

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect Day!

We got married at Quonquont Farm on 9/22/18! Jenelle, Maddy and team were amazing! The time leading up to wedding and the day of, they were very friendly and helpful with anything we needed. They made our vision a reality and I couldn’t of done it any better. The farm is beautiful and the ceremony site in the orchid was lovely! The day was awesome! We love Quonquont Farm and can’t wait to visit again soon. Thank you again for making our day magical.
    -Mr. & Mrs. Lord

Sent on 12/09/2018

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Maddy and I had such a wonderful time getting to know you and we had the best time setting up your decorations! All your hand made touches were so beautiful! I hope to see you this fall!

Jenna Okun · Married on 08/26/2018

Beautiful Venue With Great Staff

If you're looking for a rustic, barn wedding, look no farther! Everything about Quonquont Farm is beyond gorgeous! The minute we arrived to Quonquont for our initial meeting with Maddy, we knew right away that we needed to book this venue! The barn is recently renovated and is so beautiful on the inside, especially when the twinkle lights are strung across the dance floor! The grounds offer great views and the apple orchard (where we had our ceremony) is quaint and intimate.

Both Maddy and Janelle are fabulous, although we worked mainly with Maddy, who I cannot praise enough! Maddy is so personable, was so easy to work with, and made planning our big day a breeze! She offered great advice and coordinated well with our other vendors. Any request we asked of her, she got done without hesitation. Some of our guests required a Kosher meal from a separate caterer that needed to be reheated in a microwave the day of the wedding. Maddy worked closely with our main caterer to make sure our Kosher guests were fed and even offered to help heat those meals. It is obvious that Maddy takes great pride in her work!

The day of the wedding went by incredibly smoothly! And I have to say, the bridal suite was amazing! I hadn't seen it prior to the wedding, and we had access to the entire first floor of the house. It was beautiful and offered so many great rooms for getting ready photos! The rest of the day also went off without a hitch. Maddy and Janelle made sure we kept to the timeline, and I can't tell you how many guests came up to us saying they've never been to a more seamless wedding. They truly made our vision come true and I was blown away by how beautiful everything turned out!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review of your experience! I loved having the opportunity to work with you and Andrew and get to know your families! Jenelle and I are so happy tp hear that your day felt stress free and that you were able to relax and enjoy each moment. It was a truly beautiful day!

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Quonquont Farm is an absolutely gorgeous venue! We live 2 hours away and we did so many on-sight meetings just to take another peak at the barn before our big day. But the real selling point of Quonquont Farm is Maddy and Jenelle. We mainly dealt with Maddy and she made us feel like we were the only wedding she was coordinating all year long. She made the whole process so easy and enjoyable. Any question I had she had an answer for within 24 hours. It was like having a wedding planner without paying the extra expense. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and had zero issues and we owe it to Maddy and Jenelle. They made sure everything flowed seamlessly throughout the day and checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we had drinks, food, etc. I truly felt like my best friend was my wedding coordinator and I couldn’t have imagined getting married anywhere else. Our main concern picking the venue was the noise ordinance, but you honestly won’t be able to tell. Our dance floor was full all night long and not a single person mentioned the music was “too quiet.” This venue is the total package and worth every penny! I would have honestly paid more for the top-notch service we received. Maddy & Jenelle – We can’t thank you enough, you made our day more than we ever dreamed! :)

Sent on 09/11/2018

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Amanda!! We really appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience working with us at Quonquont Farm! I truly enjoyed working with you and Terrence for every single step of the wedding planning process, including the big day! What an incredible day it was! I am so thrilled to hear you enjoyed the process as well. Jenelle and I hope that you make a trip to pick apples next Fall!

Ellen · Married on 08/12/2018

I cannot say too much that has not already been said about Quonquont Farm. The team there - Jenelle and Maddy - are all stars. My husband and I booked the venue sight unseen and planned our whole day remotely from California. The planning process was thorough and the girls were flexible and able to accommodate our special requests, especially related to the bar which was important to us. By the time we arrived in Western MA, we felt like we had all the details covered and were in good hands! Our guests had a great time and have been raving about the venue ever since. We were worried about some on the noise restrictions mentioned by other reviews, but it was not a problem for us at all. We used one of the recommended DJs and he had the whole party dancing all night. We also loved having access to the bridal suite ahead of time. It is air conditioned and has a fully appointed kitchen including refrigeration and all the glassware and utensils you might need. We didn't have a traditional bridal party, so we let our families hang out here while we were being photographed. Definitely a huge plus. Couldn't recommend Quonquont Farm enough. If your date is available, book it before it is too late!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Ellen, thank you so much for sharing your experience! It was wonderful to work with you on such a special day! We loved learning how to make Grandma G's famous Irish coffee, we can absolutely see why its famous!! Congratulations!!

Holly · Married on 08/04/2018

Where do I even begin with how amazing Quonquont is?? I can say with full honesty and enthusiasm that we LOVED this venue. Besides being just a stunning location with a beautiful barn, what really pushed it to the top for me was its amazing coordinators. We primarily worked with Maddy who is an absolute angel and made my wedding as stress free as possible. I'm a super intense planner, and Maddy worked so perfectly with me and understood my vision, she was full of helpful advice and was totally committed to making our wedding perfect. What was really amazing to me is her ability to make us feel like the only couple she's working for - she remembered details about our personal lives, was so on the same page as us for our vision.. she made us just feel so special during our planning. And on our wedding day we just stepped back and she took over and everything was BEAUTIFUL. Maddy knew how badly I wanted to have an outdoor ceremony (despite the iffy weather that day), and she was committed to making it happen. And it did! Everything was perfect. During the reception she was working in the background, making sure everything flowed smoothly, and somehow anytime I needed her it was like she magically appears. She is just the best of the best.
    QQ is definitely a pricier venue, but it is 100000% worth every penny! Just the ease of planning and not worrying about any hiccups on the day of is worth it. Plus they are like a wedding machine, and have everything covered that you could need. From decorations, to umbrellas in case it rains, to a big amazing staff - really there's nothing missing. Also you have the whole barn and farm to yourself for the evening, it feels so intimate to be in this beautiful space, on this sprawling orchard with all your loved ones - its so magical, something that I felt was lacking in other types of venues (country clubs, resorts, hotels). All of our guests have been raving about QQ since. If you're looking for a barn wedding, look no further!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your day with us, Holly! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! The entire day seemed like it was just meant to be- the storms completely cleared the exact moment you stepped out out of the barn on to the aisle. It was perfect! Congratulations to you and Nevin!!

Kailynn · Married on 08/03/2018

I can't thank the Quonquont Farm Team enough for making our wedding the best experience! The barn and the site itself is stunning. My husband and I looked at 3 venues before deciding on the one, but when I walked away from Quonquont Farm I just knew none of the other venues would compared. The barn was incredible; the details of the wooden beams, windows, floors, lights, the outdoor space for the ceremony, the patio for cocktail hour, and the views, just tugged at my heart strings. From that moment I knew Quonquont was the place for us. Our guests could not stop complementing the venue either, they loved it just as much as my husband and I. Saying it was the most beautiful venue some of them have ever been too. Jenelle and Maddy by far exceeded my expectations. I am so happy to have had Jenelle and Maddy by my side as I planned such a special event. These two ladies truly care about you and how your day goes. They were always very helpful, accommodating, understanding, caring, kind, professional but most importantly personable. They got to know Jeff and I. They took the time to ask us questions and really get a feel for what we wanted our day to be. I felt in such good hands planning my wedding with them. The day of my wedding they went out of their way to make sure the day went smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything was so beautiful and peaceful that day-- I am so grateful. There was even a flash flood warning and the skies opened up on my party and I taking photos and Jenelle and Maddy were right out there in the rain rescuing us! I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience at Quonquont Farm. I loved my time planning my wedding with them and I loved my time the day of my wedding. It was a beautiful venue with the most amazing event staff. Jenelle and Maddy you were amazing throughout the process of planning and even more amazing the day of our weddnig! Jeff and I can't thank you enough. You made our day so special! = )

Sent on 09/03/2018

Quonquont Farm's reply:

I am so happy you chose to have your wedding with us! We truly loved getting to know you and Jeff. We feel so lucky to have helped in the celebration of such a special day! Congratulations!

Andrea · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely flawless

This was my dream venue. Note: the barn is VERY accommodating of individuals in wheelchairs and elderly guests. You can still have a beautiful ceremony in the “field” RIGHT next to the barn and it is not a hassle for guests to navigate. Not only is this venue absolutely breathtaking, but we were also blown away by the work of Maddy and Jenelle. They gladly responded to emails and calls in a timely manner and took the time to thoroughly address any questions, thoughts, and concerns. Not once did I feel as though I was bothering them (although I did contact them MANY times with random things leading up to the day). I trusted them entirely with coordinating my wedding day. They were SO organized and had my day prepared to every last tiny detail. Maddy was fantastic. Her professionalism combined with her warmth and down to earth personality really made her a joy to work with. I tell people putting the pure beauty of the farm aside; the team of professionals at Quonquont were worth the cost. As a bride, I did not worry about A SINGLE THING on my day. It was all gracefully handled so perfectly by Maddy and Jenelle and I had ZERO stress about the details. I simply showed up, and enjoyed my day. To this day we continue to talk about how beautiful the day was and how smoothly the event flowed all thanks to the team at Quonquont. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Maddy and I are so thrilled you were able to relax into your wedding day and not worry about a thing! We strive to make that the reality and I am so happy it was for you! Congratulations!

Norah · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I got married at Quonquont Farm this May. Jenelle and Maddy, the venue coordinators, made everything incredibly stress-free and easy for us. From planning the ceremony, to choosing signature drinks and decorations, to deciding on whether to tent the patio last minute, the staff at Quonquont guided us through the wedding planning process with ease. Given that we lived out of state, Jenelle regularly checked in with us via conference call and email to ensure that our expectations were met on the day of our wedding.

It is safe to say that our expectations were exceeded.. Jenelle and Maddy provided amazing onsite support not only for us but also for our guests the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Quonquont Farm to anyone looking for a beautiful Massachusetts venue.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Maddy and I were thrilled to work with you. We're so glad you felt at ease even planning from a distance! Congratulations!

Megan · Married on 05/06/2018

We can’t say enough good things about our experience with Quonquont. Not only was the venue absolutely beautiful, and everything we had ever dreamed of, but both of the wedding planners went above and beyond any of our expectations, they were terrific. From the beginning they offered us guidance and support to help make our wedding day absolutely perfect. And our day was exactly that, perfect! We can’t say enough wonderful things about the beautiful venue as well as the excellent staff!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Megan! Jenelle and I really enjoyed working with you to make your day perfect! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

Kim · Married on 05/05/2018

I can not say enough about this venue and the amazing staff that work there!!! My wedding was this May and it was everything we dreamed of and more!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Quonquont Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Kim! We had such a wonderful time working with you and getting to know your family throughout the planning! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!!

Erica · Married on 10/20/2017

Love love love this place. Jenelle and Maddy were so helpful and really saw my vision. I would definitely recommend. It was absolutely breath taking.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Julianne · Married on 10/01/2017

I cannot say enough good things about what it was like have our wedding ceremony at Quonquont Farm. Jenelle was beyond amazing to work with, as she patiently and promptly answered all of my questions (we had an email chain with 60+ messages when all was said and done) and helped us make sure we felt comfortable and had all of our bases covered. She acted as a coordinator on the day of the wedding, and she and her co-worker Maddy even helped my mother get into her dress when no one else was around who could. The ceremony space in the orchard is GORGEOUS and required no decorations at all. We were originally going to have our ceremony at the same venue as the reception, but that plan fell through, and we are so very happy that it did.

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I had a simply wonderful experience working with Quonquont Farm for our September wedding. We instantly fell in love with Quonquont when we visited 2 years prior for a tour. From the moment we booked them; we knew we had made the right choice. Maddy and Jenelle are warm, helpful, and very easy to communicate with. Quonquont has a wonderful preferred vendors list, their recommendations were instrumental in helping us select our photographers, DJ, caterer, and baker. In the months leading up to the wedding I was in weekly communication with Maddy. I cannot say enough positive things about her! She is extremely detail orientated and was able to address any concerns we had as well as accommodate all of our requests. Quonquont had a wedding the day before and the day after ours however we felt as if we were the only event that weekend! On the day of our wedding Maddy and the Quonquont team was truly amazing, they work together seamlessly. My bridal party really enjoyed getting ready in the beautiful farmhouse (we could have spent all day there). The grounds were immaculate, and the smell of apples permeated through the air. Since the wedding we received so many compliments on the atmosphere of the ceremony and reception from our guests. Quonquont also makes wonderful signature drinks, they created an apple cider old fashioned that was a huge hit with our guests. My husband and I highly recommend having your wedding at Quonquont Farm; if we could go back and do it all again we would absolutely choose Quonquont again!

Sent on 10/23/2017