Quo Vadis Clasico Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• Kurtis
    Kurtis Married on 06/08/2019

Brought me to tears, in a wonderful way

Pasha (Pawel) was absolutely wonderful to deal with, and even learned a very special song just for us. They actually had to write sheet music for this particular song because it didn't exist yet. He went so above and beyond to make this dream of ours come true, and it was appreciated more than they'll ever likely realize. The moment I had envisioned with my bride walking towards me with our song playing became reality thanks to this group of very talented artists. You can trust them with your special day.
  • Jason
    Jason S. Married on 04/21/2019

The perfect proposal!

When I decided to propose to my girlfriend at the Fairmont Mayakoba, I knew I wanted a string quartet to perform our song for her. Whether I could find talented musicians in Mexico who would take the time to arrange and rehearse the song and do so for a reasonable price, was the big question. Thankfully, a quick Google search led to me Quo Vadis Clasico's weddingwire profile. After exchanging emails with Pasha and viewing their extensive repertoire on YouTube, I was sold. Not only did they compose a beautiful arrangement of our song, Pasha even sent me a video of their rehearsal so I could give my input and ensure that I was happy with the arrangement. I wasn't happy...I was thrilled! They band traveled 3 hours to perform for 90minutes on our special night as we dined on a beautiful white sand beach. In addition to our song, they played an incredible set of modern pop and classic rock songs rearranged for strings that blew us away. They made our engagement a truly unforgettable experience. I honestly could not be happier with the exceptional performance, service, and value I received from Quo Vadis and highly recommend hiring them for your event, you will not be disappointed. A MILLION THANKS, QUO VADIS!!!
    Marc Married on 10/27/2017
    We absolutely loved having Quo Vadis Clasico play our wedding! We asked them to play some songs that were special to us in addition to songs they had already listed and all of them turned out perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.
    Kevin Married on 02/18/2017
    HIGHLY recommend Quo Vadis. We were looking for a string trio to play some original arrangements for our ceremony on the beach in Playa del Carmen. Pawel responded right away to my inquiry. He understood the vibe we were going for, provided suggested instrumentation and repertoire (pops) for our pre-ceremony cocktail, and worked well with our music director to perform the original arrangements used during our ceremony. As a musician myself, the music was such an important element of our wedding, and Quo Vadis gave us exactly what we were looking for. Couldn't be happier!