Quetzal Wedding Photo Reviews

Quetzal Wedding Photo 6
Quetzal Wedding Photo 7

Marisa C · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Engagement photos

I am so happy we chose Quetzal to do our engagement photo session. My fiancé and I had our hearts set on Isla Mujeres, and although it was a distance away from them, they were willing to fulfill our wishes. First we explored downtown Isla Mujeres, Punta Sur, and then finished our session on the beach so we could capture the beautiful sunset. They went above and beyond and we can’t thank them enough for our gorgeous pictures that we will cherish forever! Heather and Ches are not only wonderful photographers, but wonderful people! Their fun and care free nature made this experience one we will never forget!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 8
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 9

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

We loved taking this adventure with you to discover Isla Mujeres! We loved your vision and we were delighted to be a part of it with you! You are a super fun and loving couple and we wish you the best in the years to come!

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2019

Book them!

The Quetzal group was personable and gave excellent direction to help my husband and I feel at ease during our photo sessions. They made it clear to carry on as we normally would which made all the difference, when I look at our photos from Quetzal I see our group’s fun and love shine right through. They were able to capture the essence of the life and soul of our wedding. They made a point to inquire ahead of our wedding day and incorporate our sentimental pieces into our photos as well. They were quick and timely giving AMAZING sneak peeks of our magical day. They went above and beyond our expectations and were extremely flexible with a last minute request for our family. Finish reading this and go book Quetzal!

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 16
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 17
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 18

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

YAY!! What a sweet review! And you are our 100th REVIEW! We wouldn't have wanted it any other way! You are the bee's knees and we love you both! Can't wait to see what's in store for your amazing family! Please come back and visit soon!
  • Julia

Julia Krebs · Married on 08/23/2019

Absolutely the BEST!!

Ches and her team were recommended to us by our friend and we are still talking about her service today and how happy we are with the choice to contact her for our wedding! Communicating with her in advance was super easy and she made sure that she understood our vision. We had only our immediate family and closest friends attending and wanted a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Ches and Heather found the perfect balance for couple photos and time for us to enjoy the day with our guests! We received the Sneak Peak photos a few days after the wedding and are now excited to see the full set of photos on their website .... we cannot wait! Thank you so much!!! Julia & Julio

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 19
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 20
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 21
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 22

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Julia, we are so grateful and honored to read your review! We fell in love with your families and we are so happy to have been a part of your very special day. We wish you both the very best in the years to come.

Vanessa · Married on 06/07/2019

Next best decision after saying Yes to marrying my husband!

I cannot even being to put into words how amazing this duo truly is! They are photographers, they are family. From day one Quetzal was on it! They were super responsive to any and all questions. Most importantly leading up to the big day, they truly make it a priority to get to know you, your story and everything in between. Our wedding day went as smoothly and amazingly as it did because, you guessed it Quetzal was on the job! They knew the resort, the staff etc like the back of their hand. Who needs a onsite wedding planner! Please don’t think twice. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Vanessa, We love you and we are so grateful for your amazing review! We feel the same about you! It was a pleasure and an honor to be a part of such a lovely wedding day!

Christina Trinh · Married on 05/12/2019

Highly recommend Quetzal!

I would highly recommend the Quetzal team as they were very professional and helpful throughout my wedding planning process. My wedding photos turned out better than I could ever imagine!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Thank you Christina. We appreciate your kind words and positive feedback. It was a delight to be capture your wedding! Congratulations, again!

karla denisse salazar · Married on 05/02/2019

Nos encanto el trabajo de Quetzal Photo!!!

Estas chicas son maravillosas. Tanto en talento como en carisma y profesionalismo. Nosotros buscabamos fotos que capataran nuestras emociones y que tuvieran colores vividos y una excelente calidad. Obtuvimos todo esto y mas. Ellas nos aconsejaron como optimizar las horas de nuestra boda y fueron super flexibles a nuestras peticiones. Nos mandaron el “sneak peek” un par de dias despues de la boda y el resto de las fotos en dos meses. Nosotros seguimos enamorados de nuestras fotos, fueron mas de lo que imaginabamos. Realmente recomendamos Quetzal Photo para bodas o cualquier tipo de evento. Aparte de todo la van a pasar bien con su humor y energia.

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 34
  • Emma

Emma Takacs · Married on 04/22/2019

Amazingly Talented Photographers

As soon as I saw the amazing work Quetzal create, I knew they were the only team I wanted to photograph our wedding. It was 100% the best decision we made! Heather was in contact regularly before the wedding and was super helpful in the planning process, even when I had tonnes of questions she was always happy to help. By the time our wedding arrived it felt like we had friends attending instead, they were so much fun to have at our wedding! They are incredibly talented and passionate about their craft, thank you both for capturing such beautiful memories for us to cherish.

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 35
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 36
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 37
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 38

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Emma, Thank you for your sweet and positive review. We had a great time capturing your wedding, The way that you and Ashley love each other is so sweet and pure, we couldn't have asked for more love! Thank you for your kind words and open minds during session time. We love you both, and hope to see you back for a family session soon!

Gracie · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Wedding Decision You’ll Ever Make

I have not spent a single second regretting the decision to book Quetzal Photo. Oh my goodness, what a team! Ches and Heather didn’t shoot our wedding because Jaime and I decided on a photographer late, but I am still so stinkin’ happy with our wedding photos (shot by Alvaro and Ana). We had a destination wedding because it was cheaper, and we avoided spending on decor, for cost savings reasons. As you can imagine, I was worried our bland decor would call for bland pictures, but wow does that Caribbean water speak!

Communication: I appreciated the quick responses. This is what the team does for a living.. they ARE experts, and they are there to capture the most special day of your lives.. I love this duo, I keep up with them on social media and I know they are genuinely great moms and photographers. My husband and I will without a doubt do more work with Ches and Heather in the future, obviously on a smaller scale..

Ugh, and their sneak peaks, woo, I definitely cried. They are true professionals. I got my full gallery sooner than promised (DURING PEAK SEASON). I couldn’t have been happier. Stop reading this review, and seriously give them a call, text or email.. weddings are hard, but this decision really isn’t.

My resort had a $500 vendor fee just to have your own vendor on the resort and STILL I wouldn’t do a thing different..... and that’s coming from the bride who was trying to have the most inexpensive wedding ever.

Thank you Ches and Heather for pouring so much love into your work. I know I’m not the only bride who appreciates this team more than they know.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 39
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 40
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 41
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 42
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 43
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 44

WOW!! Gracie!
    Thank you for that RAVING REVIEW!! It means so much to us to hear that your wedding story succeeded your expectations! We are so happy with your wedding because you got to experience the majority of our team and each one of us LOVED being a part of Jaime and your journey!

Alvaro and Ana were both moved by reading your review and of course, Ches and I felt an instant connection with the first phone call! We hope to see you both again! Ches and I can't wait to make a couple session with you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Mary Jayne · Married on 04/06/2019

Great! Would / Will Hire Again!

They did a wonderful and professional job. Our friends and family really enjoyed having them there as well. I would definitely recommend. Our photos were stunning. We received them in an appropriate amount of time.

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 45

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Thank you, Mary Jayne! We are so glad that you love your photos! Your wedding was spectacular! We wish you the best in the years to come!
  • yas

yas · Married on 03/16/2019

Highly recommend them to anyone without reservation!

Ches, Heather, and Val were the crew that photographed our wedding. From the moment we met, they were already part of the wedding party! We enjoyed every minute, and they made the whole event fun and relaxed. They were very responsive to all our inquiries. Answered every question and was very detailed with please considers of what we absolutely loved to be captured. We also got our couple's shoot with them at a secluded beach area and they sent us beautiful sneak peeks just hours after! We received our finished products and we were amazed at how they captured every moment! All of our guests kept raving about how wonderful the photos came out. I recommend them without any reservations! They are very passionate about their craft and you can see the beauty in their work!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 50
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 51
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 52

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Thank you Yas, for the great feedback! We fell in love with you and Jet from the very beginning. We can't wait to see you back in Mexico for a family session!! Lots of love!

Brooke Leverone · Married on 03/15/2019

Fun! Easy! Beautiful!

The ladies at Quetzal were so much fun to work with! They made the day easy, light and playful. Even when we realized we were behind schedule, they kept me (the bride) calm and having fun. They worked hard with my wedding planner to make everything flow seamlessly! Heather and Chez were both so sweet and did such a great job capturing all our moments. The photos were stunning! I can't say enough about how great they came out! The creativity, the lighting effects, the quality and designs! Amazing!
    They are also extremely organized! It was really impressive how easy they made the whole process from the first moment I contacted them, to delivering the final photos.
    I can't say enough good things about working with Quetzal. Seriously, just hire them. They are the best!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 53

Brooke,
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for this review! We loved being a part of your special day! You and Mike are really the bees' knees! Your wedding was the perfect mix of sweet, loving and fun! Your decoration and traditional Mexican style was impeccable! We can't wait to see you and Mike again, for another session and a lot more laughter! Thank you!

Nela · Married on 03/02/2019

Choose THE BEST for the most important Wedding Decision - Quetzal Photo!

First of all thank YOU a BILLION, GAZILLION, INFINITY times to the Quetzal Photo team- because without you, our day would not have been the same... You made it magical, by capturing our world, and bringing it to life.

As your biography says - you are all kind, creative, and dedicated photographers who bring out the best in each other and this shows in the interactions you have together; you don't just work together, but you are friends! Your care for each other and you pointed out details to make our day so special, and each detail can be seen PERFECTLY on photos you captured. Our friends and family ALL SAID that you made us look like a Magazine Wedding! Thank YOU for making us feel more special than we thought possible for our wedding day!

We had no idea that it would be possible to truly give us photos that we will cherish forever and beyond. Yet, even though you made each moment feel so natural and we loved being ourselves, somehow you managed to make us look so magical and dreamy in each picture!

Thank you, we have no words to describe how incredibly grateful we are that you were available to be our photographers on our wedding day! We will recommend you over and over again and when the opportunity arises we will be your clients again. Quetzal Photo is the BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS in the entire world, we truly have not found anyone else's wedding photos to be as rich, beautiful, dreamy and simply amazing as the photos you take!

We are beyond blessed that we experienced in person how you make this magic happen - thank you Quetzal Photo Magicians and Ninjas - you are so phenomenal and SUPER TALENTED!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 65
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 66
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 67

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Marinela and Michael, Thank you SO much for the INCREDIBLE review you've left for us. We are honored to be held so high in your hearts. We loved your wedding, felt at home with your families, and were able to capture so much magic because of the energy you brought to Mexico with you. It was our pleasure and honor to be a part of one of your most special days! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
  • F

Fabiola Murillo · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent!!!

Our experience with Quetzal Wedding was amazing!! They captured the best moments of our wedding! They were so nice to us and their work is incredible!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 68
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 69
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 70

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Thank you, Fabiola! We loved being a part of your day! We are so happy that you are content and we wish you the best in the years to come!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/16/2019

Ahhh-mazing!

WOW! Heather and Ches blew our minds away with our wedding photos!

My husband and I got are from the US and had a destination wedding in Mexico in February 2019. Before the wedding, we spent hours and hours searching on Wedding Wire for the perfect photographer to shoot our wedding. It was difficult because we didn't know anyone in Mexico to refer us to anyone. We were looking for a particular style. So when I came across Quetzal Wedding Photography, I instantly knew that I wanted Ches and Heather to capture our wedding day.

The process was easy. We sent a request to Quetzal to confirm their availability to photograph our wedding day. Luckliy, they were available. :) Once we confirmed their availability, we setup a welcome call to discuss what we were looking for, the amount of time we were looking for, and to go over pricing. Once we discussed all of the details and agreed, Heather and Ches sent over a contract for us to sign and to pay a deposit to secure our day. We wanted videography also - so they recommended Mike Cantarell, who they have experience working with. (See Review on Mike Cantarell as well) From there, Heather and Ches let us know if we had any questions or ideas to send them over. From the time we booked our photographers to the wedding day, we only had one thing come up that we wanted to discuss with them. I sent Heather and Ches an email and they replied the same day. We hopped on a call to discuss and they were extremely helpful. About 4 weeks before the wedding Heather and Ches sent out a questionnaire to confirm the details of our wedding and who we wanted photographed, etc. About 2 weeks before the wedding they sent out another questionnaire. Finally, the week of the wedding they sent out some helpful tips to help them capture our wedding day and helped put our mind at ease that we were in good hands.

The day of the wedding, Heather and Ches and Mike Cantarell arrived at our wedding location (Azul Fives) on time and ready for action. They captured our wedding day with such grace and ease. We received so many compliments from our wedding guests that our photographers and videographers were extremely professional and that they knew what they were doing. I was completely at ease knowing that we were in good hands. The day/night went by so fast and we were so happy with Quetzal.

After the wedding, Heather and Ches provided clear expectations as to when we could expect our wedding photographs. The timeframe to receive our pictures was about 2 1/2 months however, Heather and Ches provided us with sneak peeks about 2 weeks after the wedding so that we could share them with our friends and family.

When we received our wedding pictures back - I was BLOWN AWAY!! They were the most gorgeous pictures I had ever seen! They captured our wedding day so perfectly and we could not be more THANKFUL!

I am soo happy that we found Heather & Ches and I highly RECOMMEND them for your wedding.

P.S. Heather & Ches are so great and know the wedding business in Mexico extremely well - that they saved us a vendor fee of $800 by coming onsite to our resort with Mike Cantarell Films as one vendor. This was so great and put $800 back in our pocket.

Thank you Heather & Ches!!!

Wedding Details:

Quetzal Wedding Photo 73
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 74
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 75

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

WHOA, Brittany & Derenik! Your review blew OUR minds! Thank you for putting so much time and effort into the review! We are very grateful that you were/are willing to share your wedding experience with others! We had a great connection from the beginning and it continued past the wedding day, even until now! Thank you for confiding in our services and for praising what we did well. You used so much detail...How could you remember all that? ahahahaha.

We wish you both the very best in your marriage and in the years to come. We will never forget you and we hope to see you back "south of the border" for a vacation or family session very soon!
    Lots of love from Quetzal Wedding Photo!
  • Brooke

Brooke Gruttadauria · Married on 02/14/2019

Wedding Dream Come True

I found Quetzal Photo through Instagram and knew the moment I saw their work I had to have them! They were the first decision of my wedding planning and also the easiest. They are friendly to work with and give great advice. By time the wedding came I felt like we were already friends/family. Then came the photos THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. They are photos we will treasure for ever. My only regret is not booking them for longer.

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 76
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 77
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 78
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 79

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Brooke, We fell in love with you and Matt since the first conversation! You are both so fun, loving, and laidback, we knew it would be a perfect fit! We thank you for your kind and warm words regarding our service, and we wish you and Matt the VERY BEST to come! Come back soon!

Priscilla · Married on 01/25/2019

Colourful, creative and the best!

Professionally, creatively and passionately! These describe quetzal best. What a pleasure to work with, and enjoy the most amazing memories with these ladies from moody black and whites to colourful and playful celebrations. We are forever grateful for their amazing capture and work of our unforgettable wedding day in paradise!
    Thank you!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Priscilla, Thank you for your sweet words! We enjoyed getting to know you over the planning portion of your wedding day all the way up to game time! You and James were a pleasure to be around, and we were happy to be a part of your day! Next time you are in the Riviera Maya, let's hit up Tulum together!!
  • Whitney

Whitney Jennings · Married on 01/15/2019

Absolutely brilliant

Ches & Heather from start to finish was brilliant, from advice to the AMAZING photography, Me and James are over the moon with all of our album! And everyone is still talking about our photos now! Highly recommendable

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 86
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 87
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 88

Whitney and James,

Thank you for the review and your positive feedback! Your wedding was truly magical, entertaining, and full of love! We will NEVER forget that sunset! Wishing you the best in the years to come!

Kelcie · Married on 12/17/2018

Absolutely Amazing

My husband and I decided a destination wedding was the route we wanted to go and my only condition was booking an expert photographer as I did not want to look back and regret our photos (that seems to be the number one wedding complaint I’ve heard from friends and family, not liking their photos). I researched and researched photographers local to Riviera Maya and came across Quetzal. I fell in love with their art. I submitted a request for information and immediately, Heather linked up with me and we even spoke on the phone multiple times. Planning a wedding from another country is not easy and she was so reassuring and answered my questions over and over. It was a no brainer to book Quetzal.

Come day of our wedding, Heather and Ches were punctual, friendly, and organized. They were able to simultaneously wrangle our group but without seeming like they were trying to run the show or push us into posed after posed picture. Everything they captured was so natural and candid but flattering. All of my guests remarked how great they were and couldn’t believe how quickly they moved all over the place to make sure they captured every moment. They even stayed longer than they should have at our reception to make sure they didn’t miss a moment of our dances, cake cutting, or other special moments. I sincerely appreciated that.

We also did a “trash the dress” session at a local cenote with Heather and Ches. They even picked us up from our hotel so that we were more comfortable with our travel and to spare us the cost of a taxi. I am so, so glad we added the trash the dress. The cenote and scenery was stunning. It was a such a fun, beautiful day. I feel like my husband and I were just on a date to the beach, having fun and they definitely influenced that relaxed state of mind. Even my husband who hates pictures had to agree, “it wasn’t that bad.” 😉

I have zero regrets booking Quetzal. Our pictures are absolutely amazing. I look at them and get so emotional because they captured the magic of our day so perfectly. It takes me right back to that time and everything that I was feeling. If you are in Mexico and needing a photographer, look up Quetzal Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 100
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 101
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 102

Kelcie,
    Thank you so much for the extensive and very positive review! We loved being a part of your and John's day. The setting was so intimate and perfect! You were our first beach bonfire with marshmallows and all! Your families were so kind and loving and we can't wait to see you back down here for an anniversary session! Lots of love to you both!

Robin · Married on 12/09/2018

My micheladas sisters!

My experience with Quetzal Photography was beyond incredible. Heather and Ches do everything they can to bring your wedding photos to life. From day one, they were responsive, professional and took the time the get to know myself and my husband. These ladies are extremely gifted and talented. They would move the world for you to make sure your wedding day goes as you want it to. ALL my guests complimented me on how amazing the photographers were because they were EVERYWHERE (even getting on the floor).

Sent on 04/03/2019

Robin and Sean,
    We fell in love with you from the very beginning and we will remember your wedding for EVER!! You are amazing people who deserve the best! Thank you for the great review, the amazing experiences, and the new friendship!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2018

Fun, reliable, professional, and did I mention FUN?!

Going with Ches and Heather was the best decision we made for our destination wedding! We planned our Tulum wedding from Los Angeles, and having an amazing vendor like Quetzal helped ease the stress of planning remotely. They were always prompt in their responses to us, professional, and thorough in their details, making us feel confident that they had everything covered for our wedding. On top of that they were SO MUCH FUN to have at our wedding! They were the life of the party and helped capture all of the natural fun happening on our big day. They really listened to us and cared about how we wanted our wedding to be captured and they made sure that we were satisfied with the results. I cannot recommend this team enough, especially if you’re planning from afar! :)

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 114
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 115
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 116

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Jessica!!! Thank you for such a positive and extensive review! We knew from the moment we met you, that your wedding was going to be laidback and fun...but we had NO idea how much fun we would all have! We have to admit, your ceremony was unforgettable! We just know we won't have another couple with those kind of vows....EVER!

We love you both and wish you the very best marriage full of lots of laughter and love! Thank you for inviting us to share in such a special day in your lives!

Cristina · Married on 06/15/2018

When my original wedding photographer cancelled on me, I scrambled to find a wedding photographer two months before my wedding. I am so lucky that Quetzal Wedding Photo was available because the quality of their work is worth every penny. Chez and Heather are so positive and creative. They played with lighting during shots to produce some spectacular photos. They also were able to get shots from every angle from the getting ready to the reception without feeling intrusive. If you are getting married in the Yucatán peninsula, i definitely recommend that you highly consider using them as your photographer. Thank you Chez and Heather for all of my beautiful wedding pictures!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 117

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Cristina! Thank you for the positive and thoughtful review! We are so happy that we were available for your date, even if it was close to the BIG day!! We had a great time with you and Jackson! From the catamaran cruise to dancing in the rain with you, your wedding was an adventure! We loved that you and Jackson were open and willing to try anything we suggested! We wish you both the best of luck and a very happy marriage!

Brianna · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot recommend Quetzal highly enough! They are such incredible photographers! My photos came out perfectly. They were able to capture all of my most important moments, as well as some of the funny ones. I also gave them some artistic license and wound up with some really cool and unique pictures too! They were timely, responsive, helpful and the kind of people you want to be friends with! Hire them if you can, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 125
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 126
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 127

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Brianna, thank you for your review! You and Andres really know how to have fun, and we were so lucky and honored to be a part of your very special and unique wedding day! Much love to you and Andres!!

Jamie · Married on 05/13/2018

Every picture I received from Quetzal is true art. They capture the best pictures while making you feel extremely comfortable. Their team of 3 were basically my bridesmaids since I didn’t have any and helped in ways beyond I expected of them! You will consider them friends by the time it’s all said and done. My guest even commented on their hard work. I highly recommend you book them ASAP before someone else does!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Jamie, Thank you for your kind words and positive review!! We loved your wedding and all the love and support you have from all your friends and family! You're wedding truly was a rainbow!! Best wishes to you and Sam!!

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing work , great vision , fantastic team ! Highly recommend Quetzal , there professionalism will give you amazing picture from your very special day !

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 128

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Stephanie!! Your wedding was a magical event! We will be talking about it for years to come! We wish you and Frank the absolute best in all your endeavors!!

Daniela · Married on 04/21/2018

If I could give QUETZAL TEN STARS I would, but since it wasn't an option, here they are -(**********) <---- ha!
    One of the first vendors we booked was our wedding photographer, Quetzal Wedding Photos. This was especially important to us and we made it a priority! We were not disappointed! Quetzal and their team were remarkable at capturing our big day and telling our complete story. I immediately fell in LOVE with Quetzal and the look and feel of their photos (you have to check out their Instagram @quetzalphoto!). However, the true connection happened when we finally met! Ches and Heather are true artists and know how important their role is in capturing such a special day! We spent various hours on the phone prior to our big day to go over their portfolio and discussed the look and style we wanted - they even made time to come up a day early to scout the location! Who does that!? They listened closely on what shots were important for us to capture and did an excellent job at executing the day of! They even accommodated us and came out two days later to give us a private portrait session that we were unable to get the day of the wedding due to the ceremony running a bit late (plan for the unexpected ladies!). They cared about telling our WHOLE story and towards the end were more like friends! They made me feel comfortable, beautiful and care free during the photo sessions. This is important, especially on a day where your nerves are at an all-time high. I have to say- taking pictures with these two ladies was one of the most memorable moments of the day! Sharing those quiet moments before the wedding chaos was priceless. I will forever remember the first look and the first time I saw my future husband dressed in his tux and the way he looked at me. It was nice to know that Ches and Heather were there to capture that special moment in time, a moment I will always remember and cherish for years to come! They are the VERY VERY VERY BEST and I know will be part of

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 136
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 137
    Quetzal Wedding Photo 138

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Hahaha! Dani! you loved us so much, you left 2 reviews!! That's awesome!! You should change the photos so the visitors can see other photos from your dream come true wedding!! We love you too!! Thank you!