Queen's Harbour Yacht and Country Club Reviews

Queen's Harbour Yacht and Country Club 4
Queen's Harbour Yacht and Country Club 5
  • Sandra

Sandra Spivack · Married on 06/15/2019

Beth Vanderberg and the entire staff helped give our kids the wedding of their dreams!!

When my son and daughter-in-law started planning their wedding, Queen's Harbour was at the top of our list, not only because my son grew up in the neighborhood and we knew how beautiful the location was, but because when we met with Beth Vanderberg, the wedding coordinator, we saw that she would do everything she could to make the wedding a special and memorable event. What we would soon learn was how wonderful, professional, caring and helpful the entire staff would turn out to be.

Some vendors go out of their way to let you know that your wedding is not the only one on their calendar. Not Beth. She always made us feel like our wedding was her only priority. She answered every email or phone call promptly, helped to make sure everything was within our budget, and consistently worked to make sure that our wedding was everything that our kids dreamed it would be. She sat down with us at our tasting (which was wonderful by the way - compliments to the chef) and went detail by detail over things that we didn't even think about to make sure the event was carried out in an orderly fashion.

We received compliments all night long on the food and the service. One of the staff members, Lynne Covington, even noticed that we had a friend in a wheelchair and offered to prepare him a plate and take it to him so he wouldn't have to navigate his way in line.

We didn't know about many of the things that the staff did behind the scenes to make the day go smoothly until later (We probably still don't know about some). They may have seemed small, but they didn't go unnoticed by our family our our guests. It was so wonderful and so appreciated that we didn't have to worry about anything and could just let the day unfold.

If you are looking for a special place to have a wedding, without hesitation, our entire family can recommend Queen's Harbour Yacht and Country Club. Beth and the entire staff will work tirelessly to give you the wedding of your dreams!! I know they did for our family!

Queen's Harbour Yacht and Country Club 6
    Sent on 06/20/2019

Queen's Harbour Yacht and Country Club's reply:

Hi Sandi! We enjoyed working with you and your family. Thank you for the kind words. I will pass along to the rest of the staff.
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 03/24/2019

The best place for a wedding!

Our wedding could not have been more perfect! The venue was beautiful and stunning, our guests were amazed! All the details you have to pay extra for are already included in the package which was one of the reasons why I went with this vendor. Paying extra for nice chairs instead of folding ones seemed crazy to me. Beth was very attentive to detail and as soon as I arrived and saw her, I knew I could let my stress go and enjoy my day. The food was amazing and everyone loved it, saying it was the best wedding food ever, including their own. EVERYONE told me how accommodating the staff were to their needs and how much they loved it. There honestly is not a single complaint that I have. This place and team truly ensured that I had the best day of my life!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Joanna · Married on 12/26/2018

Phenomenal

The event coordinator, Beth, worked with us and made sure we were more than satisfied with everything from Day 1! The rest of the staff was extremely polite and professional to all of the guests. Thank you everyone for making our special day everything we had hoped it would be!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Kelly and her crew at Queens Harbour were an absolute dream to work with! They made my family and I feel like we were royalty the entire process and especially that wedding day. They were so responsive and alert with weather and having back up plans. The venue is obviously beautiful, but the wedding coordinator, Kelly Harris, and her team are the real reasons we sealed the deal! And i am so glad we did because our wedding day was a dream come true!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Lisa · Married on 01/12/2018

Kelly Harris and her team at Queen's Harbour were stellar! I cannot say enough great things about them! I loved that Queen's Harbour takes the pain out of coordinating caterers and renting tables and so on! It was like one and done! Such a gorgeous setting for the pictures. We had the wedding in the Parlor and then moved to the next room for the dinner. And the food was just outstanding. I've been to several weddings recently and the food catered in just was not that great. The food was prepared onsite by their Chef and was excellent! Everyone enjoyed the food, the atmosphere. They truly were wonderful in making this day so special! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Vincenza · Married on 01/06/2018

Kelly and Jen were absolutely amazing!! They really went out of their way to make everything perfect and were accommodating to wants :)

Sent on 01/13/2018

Kim · Married on 11/11/2017

Queens Harbour is a beautiful venue, but what should sell you on this location is the event coordinator, Kelly Harris!
    Kelly took over the position towards the end of our wedding planning process when her predecessor resigned. Any worries we had were alleviated as soon as we met Kelly. She was organized, professional and we knew immediately that she was a seasoned pro. We noticed a HUGE difference in the level of service we were getting and her attention to detail. She asked questions we hadn't thought about and always followed up immediately after our meetings. What impressed me the most was when after talking to her in the parking lot on our way out about renting a dance floor, by the time we got home there was an email waiting for us from one of her contacts! Talk about efficient!
    The venue was also extremely flexible and willing to work with us. They let us have another complimentary tasting with recipes that we sent them, and the food was delicious. We received multiple compliments on how good the apps were (brie & raspberry, coconut shrimp and the meatballs). They also let us set up our own lights on the back patio and welcomed us, and our tape measure as we drew out plans on a couple afternoons.
    It exceeded my expectations the night of our wedding, and it truly was a dream come true! It was beautiful,our guests had a blast and we were able to enjoy the most important night of our lives, worry-free in good hands with Kelly and team.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Michele · Married on 11/10/2017

I planned a rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding from New Jersey at the Queens Harbor Yacht and Country Club It was a dinner for 45 people. I wanted to have one large table for the dinner to symbolize both families coming together. Kelly was so accommodating and easy to work with. She was very understanding of what I wanted the room to be set up like. The room was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't of been happier with everything. We did buffet style dinner and the food was delicious! Desserts were great too! We also had 3 kids and they were very accommodating with a kids menu. The staff was fabulous! I would recommend Kelly Harris and the Queens Harbor Yacht and Country Club to anyone looking for a beautiful place to host a party of any kind. I wish it was in New Jersey because it would totally be my go too place for ALL my catered affairs!

Queen's Harbour Yacht and Country Club 7
    Queen's Harbour Yacht and Country Club 8
    Queen's Harbour Yacht and Country Club 9
    Queen's Harbour Yacht and Country Club 10
    Sent on 12/03/2017

Genalyn · Married on 10/22/2017

Where to even begin! This place made my dream come true! Kelly and jennifer made everything happen and the party go smoothly. I am a happy bride. They offered a discount for military which definitely helped me and husband. :) I definitely recommend and would conduct business with them again. For sure.

Sent on 11/02/2017

arlene · Married on 10/14/2017

Kelly was just amazing! She was super understanding with my craziness and was so helpful! I could not have asked for a better person to help me make sure the wedding went smoothly!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2017

Queens Harbour was a fantastic venue to host our wedding. The staff is incredibly helpful, professional and communication is great! The one thing I appreciated the most as a bride using this venue was how capable the staff was at easing any worries I may have had. Our wedding night was fantastic and all of our guests were thoroughly impressed with how it all turned out. I would recommend this venue and staff to anyone and everyone!

Thanks again to Kelly, Jen and their fantastic team for making our night one to remember forever!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Cole · Married on 05/28/2017

Queen's Harbour is a beautiful venue and working with Kaley was an absolute pleasure. She always responded quickly to our questions and kept us calm during the stressful wedding planning process. Kaley made sure we had a plate full of food and a drink in our hands once we let her know we would probably forget to eat with everything going on. Kaley was very clear in her instructions and helped guide everyone through the day. We appreciated her hard work and helping us make our wedding day exactly how we pictured it.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2016

Queen's Harbour and Kelly made our wedding day perfect! I would recommend everyone to have their special event here. Kelly makes sure everything runs smooth on top of such a beautiful venue with great staff!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Kellie · Married on 06/18/2016

Queens Harbor was a beautiful venue and Kaley was so helpful! She made the planning easy and the wedding flowed smoothly. Perfect day!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2016

Queens Harbour was the most PERFECT place to get married!! Literally everything went perfect and I wish I could do it all over again. Kaley was the best and made sure the day (and the days leading up to it) went so smoothly so my family and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Let them know your budget and they will definitely work with you! I have nothing but good things to say about this place for a venue and reception, Kaley and her awesome staff!!! :)

Sent on 06/29/2016

Queen's Harbor was the perfect venue for our ceremony and reception. The price point was great. Kaley, the events coordinator, definitely helped me achieve the wedding of my dreams. Everything the day of my wedding was beautiful. She is also one of the most patient people I know, having the deal with my inebriated family members, especially with sparklers for our send off! You need to book a consultation here and check it out.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Cherry · Married on 06/13/2015

The beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding ceremony was so amazing. Also, it is better to have both wedding and reception because all food, linen, and wait staff is included and extremely helpful. This means you do not have to hire a separate caterer for the reception. We highly recommend Kaley Parham and Queen's Harbour facilities. The dressing rooms were clean and roomy. Our guests are still talking about our beautiful wedding, and the setting of Queen's Harbour.

Sent on 07/01/2015

James · Married on 04/25/2015

We knew we wanted to have our ceremony and reception at Queen's Harbour as the location is beautiful and you won't find a better staff to work with anywhere else. From the beginning, Kaley was a perfect event planner and went above and beyond to make our day the best it could have possibly been. I wish we could do it all over again. % stars for Kaley and the staff at QHYCC!

Sent on 05/26/2015

bianca · Married on 03/14/2015

Kaley is the best at what she does

Sent on 05/20/2015

Annie · event on: 03/07/2015

Kayley parham was amazing she was with me every step of my wedding planning. The venue was perfect and staff very professional and get the job done. The moment I walked into my reception I felt like I was in a David tutera wedding but it was all done by queens harbour

Sent on 05/13/2015

Annie · event on: 03/07/2015

Sent on 05/13/2015

Ed · Married on 11/08/2014

The venue was the most appropriate venue for my now wife and I. Location, flexibility of layout, and great customer service, were all pluses for us. Kaley, the Events Director, was very helpful, accessible, and had some great input towards the planning of our special day. The venue provided a private and serene outdoor ceremony for our 200 guests. The food was highly complimentary and appealing as well. The feedback after our wedding from our close friends and family was all positive. They didn't want the nite to end. I don't think we could've had anything better than what we had on our special day. We thank Queen's Harbor Yacht and Country Club for making our day special and memorable.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

Kaley Parham was absolutely awesome! She was quick to respond to emails, she offered her ideas and opinions that really helped in making my day really special, and during the reception she was incredibly helpful in making sure that everything ran smoothly and that all the guests were happy no matter what. I am so glad I used Queens Harbour as my venue not just because of how beautiful it was but because Kaley was absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend that venue!!!

Sent on 07/04/2014

June · Married on 06/14/2014

There are no words to describe how happy we were with everything we experienced at Queens Harbor. The venue, the food, the friendly and helpful staff were just excellent. A special thank you goes to Kaley who was just always there whenever we needed something. She just seemed to appear and take care of it. She is definitely an asset to Queens Harbor. Our goal for our daughter was to give her the dream wedding she always wanted. Kaley, along with the accommodations and staff at Queens Harbor, made our daughter's dream come true. What more can I say but thank you and I will be promoting your facilities and Kaley to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Patti · Married on 04/12/2014

Kaley and all of the Queen's Harbor employees were a pleasure to work with. There were many compliments about the food!! Everyone loved it!
    We would highly recommend the venue to everyone!

Sent on 04/18/2014