Queen Bee Paperie Reviews

3 Reviews for Queen Bee Paperie

Queen Bee Paperie 1
Queen Bee Paperie 2

Casey · Married on 03/19/2016

We could not be happier with the invitations and save-the-dates that Steph designed for our wedding! Our invitations especially were so unique and she truly brought to life the exact vision we had in mind. From start to finish, Steph was amazing, and we would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Queen Bee Paperie's reply:

Thanks Casey! I am glad you loved your invites as much as I loved working on them! :)

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2014

I can't say enough about Steph at Queen Bee Paperie!! I had to move my wedding up an entire year due to family illness and Steph was EXTREMELY accommodating. We had only 2 months to plan our wedding, which is about the time most people get their invitations sent out! I was panicking but Steph worked with me to design everything I was looking for and got me the invitations so fast that I was able to send them out to my 150 guests in time for everyone to RSVP with a few weeks left before the wedding. She saved me. I don't know how I would have been able to pull it off without her. She is not just a vendor, she cares about what you want works with you to accomplish everything you are envisioning. I would give her more stars if I could!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Queen Bee Paperie's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely note, Jess! It truly was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! :)

Meredith · Married on 09/03/2014

We worked with Stephanie at Queen Bee Paperie for our August 12, 2017 wedding. She was wonderful! She designed the perfect wedding invitation for us, offered great suggestions, provided a quick turnaround when needed. Many guests commented on the invitation design and thought it was great! We couldn’t have been more pleased with how everything turned out. Highly recommend Queen Bee to anyone looking for invitations!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Queen Bee Paperie 3
    Queen Bee Paperie 4

Queen Bee Paperie's reply:

Thank you, Meredith! It was a pleasure working with you!