76 Reviews for Quality Mobile Sound

Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)
76 Quality Mobile Sound Reviews

These wonderful folks were so easy to work with! They had my family dancing all night long. Ken was great to have at our wedding!

Profile Picture Regan, 10/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Thank you Ken and Megan for bringing the party to our wedding! Ken helped keep everything on time, which is a huge relief! Also, our guests had so much fun with the photo booth, a total smash hit!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/23/17, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Ken was wonderful!! He listened to exactly what my husband and I wanted and was a total crowd pleaser! We had people coming up to us all night raving about the music selection. He understood exactly what we wanted for the ceremony as well as the reception and I would recommend him 100 times over!!

Profile Picture Emma, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken was wonderful at our wedding in Golden. He consistently checked in with us to make sure everything was going well and we were happy. Our guests were very happy with all of his music choices and were happy they could make requests! Would definitely recommend Quality Mobile Sound!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

I absolutely LOVED getting to work with Ken! He is incredible at what he does and he goes above and beyond to make your wedding day so special. The music was played out perfectly and everything went so smoothly thanks to him. I very highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken was fantastic! Note he prefers talking on the phone more than emailing and i'm the opposite, but regardless he's a great family man who plays a bomb duke's mixture of tunes for all generations and genre lovers! His Daughter Megan came along too and worked a photobooth for us! They were flexible and fun and really made our wedding unforgettable! Thank you Ken and Megan!

Profile Picture Alison, 3/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ken was great. We could really tell he has a lot of experience with weddings. He gave us a lot of great input and advice and he also kept everyone dancing and having fun! We would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 2/25/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones
3.9

I had a rough start with QMS but once Rocco was assigned to work our wedding everything was smooth and wonderful. He worked with us to add some custom tidbits such as instrumental versions of Tool to play during the cocktail hour (my hubby's favorite band - not really wedding music) and Incorporated the prefect amount of party into everything he played. They also provided up lighting for our room which was a beautiful touch to the ambience. Highly recommend them when at Boettcher Mansion their soakers and such are wired throughout. Was really the best Upton for this venue.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
4.2

We considered Quality Mobile Sound as a DJ option for our October 2016 wedding. Although we did not proceed with Ken for our final DJ decision, we were extremely pleased with his patience, experience, ideas, and professionalism. Very pleasant! He was open to discussing the key questions to ask from any vendor, and was not negative towards us at all, even wishing us the best as we let him know we were moving in a different direction! We would definitely recommend Ken as a DJ option based on our limited interactions with him.

Profile Picture Kellie, 10/16/16, 16 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rocco was our DJ and he was outstanding! It was his first time at our venue and he went out of his way to become familiar with it and work out all the kinks so our wedding could go off without a hitch. He was also a pro at reading the dance floor and playing music to keep people dancing all night. Don't hesitate when booking QMS--totally worth every penny!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Ken was great! He made it a point to meet with us face to face to really get to know us as a couple. His many years of experience showed during every aspect of our wedding - the ceremony, cocktail hour, first dances, toasts, and the dance party! He knew how to keep the party going and was very professional. He even stopped by and checked on us multiple times throughout the night to see if we needed anything! I thought that was sweet and definitely going above and beyond what was expected of him! I would absolutely recommend Ken to anyone who needs a wedding DJ!!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/23/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

ROCCO with Quality mobile sound did an amazing job at our wedding! We met before hand so he could get an idea of our musical preferences, and then he knocked it out of the park. Not only did he help with the timeline, but he kept the dance floor packed right up until the end of the reception. We recommend QMS and Rocco to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Ken. He did an amazing job at our wedding. We got so many compliments on the music.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken was great!! I really enjoyed his entertainment and he made our ceremony and reception super special. I'd recommend him for sure!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance

Great DJ! Was flexible and made great song suggestions. Definitely would recommend.

Profile Picture User6016902, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great response from DJ. Offered great suggestions to songs and made the wedding reception very fun and relaxed. Also was very accommodating and comfortable with having ceremony outside and music playing when it was raining. Would highly recommend

Profile Picture User4601079, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Ken as a DJ. He is professional, flexible, and knows his music! He cares about his clients and knows what he is doing.

Profile Picture User5390619, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My daughter was married on August 2, 215 and Quality Mobile Sound was the DJ service we selected based on experience at the venue and also because of the professionalism and responsiveness of the owner, Ken Hiatt. Our DJ for the event was Rocco Scardello and Rocco went above and beyond in working with us to make sure the music reflected this special day. We chose mostly non-traditional music for the ceremony and even the reception, and Rocco assured that the music was queued properly and was just as we asked for. Also, Rocco was key in keeping the wedding day schedule moving along. Thank you to Quality Mobile Sound.

Profile Picture Kris, 8/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken was amazing. He answered every email and silly question I had promptly. My wedding turned out perfect and he did an excellent job with all the announcements and playlist.

Profile Picture Heather, 7/18/15, 1 Review
0.5

My fiance and I met with Ken at the beginning of October and were both impressed with his professionalism. I emailed him the next day and said we wanted to book him. Over the course of the next month and or so my fiance and I both corresponded with him via email and sent him a contract with our check. He called us at the beginning of Dec and told us he could not do our wedding anymore because he received someone else's check before ours. This was never communicated and we were blindsided. We are now left scrambling to find someone else. He has yet to apologize for this mistake. Be careful!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was fantastic, we did not have to worry about a thing and everything we asked for we received (and got more)! We had an amazing wedding and truly appreciate the services, I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User5048076, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken was absolutely fabulous to work with. He met with us several months before our wedding prepared with lists and references along with several stories of weddings he'd been a part of. We signed his contract that night and continued to work with him as our wedding approached. He was extremely patient with all of our questions and last minute changes. The night of our wedding he worked closely with us throughout the night and was truly a huge part of our wedding reception going as smoothly as it did.

Profile Picture Brianna, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken was a really top notch DJ and his prices are very competitive.

From the moment I asked for a quote, his professional attitude and knowledge base was evident and I knew that I had to work with him, even before he told me how much. And to my relief, his price was one of the best I had found in the Denver/metro area.

He was very responsive with all of our questions and concerns about sound for the ceremony and reception.

We were not super picky about a specific playlist for the reception, and we were thankful that Ken had enough experience to know the right questions to ask at our meeting to tailor the perfect playlist. And let me just say that almost everyone was up dancing for the entire dance time of the reception because the music was just right. Keep in mind that the average age at our reception was older, so the fact that they were up dancing the whole time is even more stunning.

He really knows how to DJ and he has done it for a long time. Incredibly grateful to have used him.

Profile Picture Barret, 3/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired Ken to be my DJ and could not be more impressed. Ken was very professional and on top of things. He had a great selection of music and worked with us to get anything he didn't have. The uplighting he provided was a beautiful touch to our wedding as well. My husband and I highly recommend Ken and Quality Mobile Sound.

Profile Picture Grace, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Quality Mobile Sound for our wedding in January. We made a great decision. Ken was very professional and helped our reception go smoothly. He is great on the mic and did everything we wanted him to do. The music and lighting was great and everyone enjoyed themselves.

Profile Picture User4814682, 2+ years ago, 1 Review