PurpleCow Events & Party Decor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Annie
    Annie M. Married on 03/14/2020

Thank you!!!!

Debbie and her team were excellent. She kept in communication with me before the wedding to make sure all the details were correct. She helps calm my nerves when things weren't going well. Being on time was very important to me and she kept everyone in line lol. Weddings are so stressful and it's not possible to do it without someone being your eyes and ears. We did felt rushed the whole day but that comes with keeping the train moving. I would recommend Purple Cow for all your event need.
  • Katelynne
    Katelynne S. Married on 12/21/2019

Excellent service

They were so helpful throughout the entire process. Debbie and Lyssa came to the site and helped me create a list of everything that needed to be done. My wedding and rehearsal was amazing and stress free because of their amazing services. Very professional and experts in the industry. I highly recommend!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 05/04/2019

Outstanding!

Debbie and her daughter did such an amazing job! I hired her for my day of coordinator, but she was more than that and always there when I had any questions. She was well organized and a joy to work with. Anytime I had a problem she put me at ease and handle it. Leading up to the wedding she was so much help! The day of she had a emergency kit that helped my maid of honor when she got a hole in her dress and when my straps on my dress popped from dancing she swiftly came to the rescue! Her eye for decorating helped so much when I had last minute decor that I didn't know how to place. She did an amazing job setting up exactly how I envisioned. Debbie went above and beyond what I thought a day of coordinator was! I highly recommend her for your wedding or any event you need decor or coordination for! What a pleasure it was to work with her!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 03/23/2019

Makes you feel like family

Hiring Debbie and PurpleCow Events was probably the best decision I could've made in regard to my wedding. She was on top of everything leading up to the event and went above and beyond for us! She makes you feel like family and has the ability to ease the mind of even the most stressed out bride (aka me). I don't know what we would've done without her and PurpleCow Events!
    Jessica Married on 03/10/2018
    Hiring Purple Cow Events was the best decision I could’ve made for my daughter’s Sweet 16. It made my life so much easier! I would do it again in a heartbeat. My mind was at ease and everything was stunning. I had so many compliments throughout the night about how beautiful everything looked. Thank you so much, Purple Cow! You are amazing!
    Tammy Married on 02/10/2018
    Debbie Norton Aronowicz directed and did all of the decor. She went above and beyond to make sure my baby’s day was a fairy tale and she exceeded our expectations in EVERY WAY. Even with the rain and potential rain causing some major changes in the original plan she still made it work beautifully! I’ve seriously NEVER seen anyone work harder for a client in my life. I cannot thank you enough for all you have done! You are truly a talent second to none with a heart that even exceeds that. You have a fan for life!!!! Thank you will never be enough but truly from the bottom of my heart thank you for the most beautiful day Ever!!!!!!
    Jessie Married on 02/10/2018
    Absolutely amazing! Could not have been more pleased.
    Rubie Married on 11/18/2017
    From day one her Purple Cow's concern was to make sure my wedding day was the best! From the 1st minute of planning to the very special day, and even afterwards, for the promptness in cleaning up, words cannot express our gratitude for all Purple Cow has done! Purple Cow is highly recommended!!!
    Cori Married on 11/04/2017
    As an event venue, we love working with Purple Cow! Debbie does an amazing job with decor and organization. She’s easy to work with and always goes above and beyond to care for our venue while she is there. She offers a variety of services and our brides have all been very happy. We are always excited to partner with her!
    Stephanie Married on 10/12/2017
    After last years fundraising gala was so much work I sought outside help and found Purple Cow.
    After my first meeting with Debbie I turned the decorating over to them. She understood our theme and had the inventory and staff to make it happen.
    I had no idea such a service was available in our area.
    Debbie and her staff were very professional, accommodating and friendly.
    Would use again!
    Jessie Married on 04/29/2017
    Mrs. Debbie was very professional and provided our school one of the most memorable Prom’s ever. She did not disappoint and she surely won’t disappoint you!
    Tammy Married on 09/03/2016
    Purple Cow Events & Party Décor were great. I was super stressed and they had helpful idea and suggestions without us feeling like our vision was being lost. Debbie is a true professional and has a lot of experience. She worked within the budget we had without making up feel badly.
    Lyssa Married on 05/28/2016
    Purple cow was just Amazing!! Mrs.DNA is such a joy to work with and she has a amazing gift to make your dream wedding a reality and she did Just that!! She fulfilled every thing we asked for and more. Just Fantastic!
    Leigh Married on 04/15/2016
    Amazing transformation from gym to the perfect Gatsby prom! More than I could ever imagined.
    April Event on: 04/20/2018
    Beautiful venue! Our students loved it! Thank you!
    Stephanie Event on: 04/15/2016
    Purple Cow Events & Party Decor was very thorough and thought of every little detail to make our Prom a success. The team took care of everything, and even helped us with some last minute ideas.
    Jaime G. Married on 02/29/2020

Not what I had hoped for

There are two women that make up this company (that I know of), request the older one. The older women was at the Rehearsal ceremony and amazing. I had the younger women for the day of my wedding. The younger one was not able to solve any issues on her own. She kept coming to me with the issues throughout the entire event. I had to send of of my bridesmaids to deal with issues that honestly should have been handled by said company. I ended up spending money for a mouthpiece rather than someone to deal with any issues and her behavior during the night was completely unprofessional. However, she did keep a drink in my hand the entire night so there is that.