107 Reviews for Punta Cana Photographer

Photos
Digital Files (22)
One Event/Day (16)
High-Res Images (13)
Destination / Travel (10)
Video (9)
Prints (3)
Boudoir Shoot (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
107 Punta Cana Photographer Reviews

I was initially anxious about planning a destination wedding from afar basically through email but without a doubt, the best decision I made was choosing Punta Cana Photographer to capture all the moments of our special day. Gaston and Cami were so sweet from the first email! They responded SO quickly to all of my questions and emails and always answered my questions. Cami showed up on our wedding day and immediately made everyone feel at ease with her sweet personality! I was stunned by the beauty of every single picture she took. I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life and was so touched that she captured so many little moments I didn’t even remember. The quality of the pictures was absolutely amazing and I received them so quickly! Their pricing is extremely reasonable and they have so many packages you can personalize. I would recommend Cami in a heartbeat and my only regret is not picking a bigger package!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Destination / Travel, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

If you are looking for a photographer in Punta Cana, stop here! The level of professionalism and positive energy is something that i have never experienced before. From booking them more than a year in advance to after our wedding, the treated us as priority and kept us well informed. I will travel from Texas back to D.R. just to use them again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Working with Gaston was such an amazing experience! He made everyone feel relaxed and not rushed to get the pictures done. He was patient with our bridal party who was just ready to party and not take pictures! He noticed the littlest of details that were off (piece of hair, hand in the wrong place) and fixed them before continuing with pictures. Great price, customer service, and responsiveness from booking to wedding day. They even helped come up with the wedding day timeline which was very helpful for us and the guests! You get an email with all of your pictures ready to download within 3-4 weeks and they are all yours to keep! I would recommend for any wedding occasion!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love love love Punta Cana Photographer! I can’t thank Gaston and his crew enough for the hard work, dedication, and attention to detail to my wedding day. He made sure he got all the best shots and moments of my special day and the videos included all the most perfect music to accompany our vows. Gaston worked diligently every second, minute, and hour of my wedding day and keep us on schedule throughout the day. He and his crew even stayed later than scheduled to ensure he got the entire reception photos and videos.
His work speaks for himself! So please do yourself a favor and book Gaston for your Punta Cana Wedding and rest assured that he will take care of everything for your special day!

Profile Picture Claire, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Johalcy did such an amazing job with our engagement photos while we were in Punta Cana! He answered my emails in a very timely manner, contacted us the night before to keep us updated on the pick up time and arrived on time the day of our shoot. He took us to Macao beach, a beautiful spot about 10 minutes from our resort, and was so professional throughout the photoshoot. We got our pictures 4 days after our shoot, which is within the time he told us - and we are IN LOVE with them. They capture everything we were looking for and I cried looking at them! The lighting and posing he chose for us is perfect and we couldn't be happier. We would choose them again and again, thank you so much Punta Cana photographer!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gaston was the best thing that happened to my wedding next to hearing my Husband's valves. He was incredible. I like how I could tell he was good before seeing the photos. He impressed me so much.
I hope anyone reading this will make the smart decision to use him like I did. I couldn't have been any happier.

Profile Picture Eric, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gaston and his team were amazing. Not only were they professional, but for sure have an eye for beauty. He capture our wedding as a dream from beginning of the photo shoot to the end. Everyone mentioned how they didn't realized the photographer was there, they manage to capture everyone moment and smile without being in the way. With there guidance and tips the photos are breathtaking and beautiful. Since we were busy the day of the wedding, the images bring to life that day and make you relive that day every time you look at the photos. I recommend this vendor due to professionalism, great photographer, quick with response and receiving pictures and for bringing a dream to life from an excellent point of view.

Profile Picture Melvyn, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so impressed with Gaston! He took the most amazing photos for my daughters wedding. He was so accommodating and professional. He made us all feel so relaxed and made sure he got the perfect shot every time. HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gaston was great. Our pictures are beautiful and received a lot more than we were expecting. ... happily. They were prompt with responding to emails. No “ island time” with this crew .... which was appreciated greatly. We highly recommend using this company, great people with lots of local info and always ready to help.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mary ann , 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Planned a last minute trip to Punta Cana and had the idea of doing engagement photos there, too! Google immediately gave me Punta Cana Photographers and I sent an inquiry for the shoot. Fast email response from Cami up to the shoot date. She was wonderful to work with, super sweet, and super excited about photography. She made us feel very comfortable (we aren't models and were totally awkward, lol). I received my photos so quick and loved them all!! Thank you, Cami for making our stay so memorable!

Profile Picture Ceyjee, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Gaston is amazing!! From the moment we found him online he responded very quickly every single time!! He had a timeline set out for us as we had no idea what to expect but he made sure we were all set!

Gaston showed up early the day of the wedding and caught some photos of myself and bridesmaids getting our hair and makeup done at the salon. Meeting him I felt like I already knew him! He made everything feel so natural!

Gaston helped with things a photographer usually wouldn’t. He put the guys boutonnieres on for them as well as helped my girls do up my dress. He was quick and able to capture every moment and every emotion throughout the day.

Gaston was able to make our kids feel so comfortable as well! Our kids, like most, hate their photos being taken. But that was not the case with Gaston. They loved him and had fun!

Gaston took very detailed photos of very important touches, such as my moms ashes on mine and my sisters bouquets and my brother boutonniere. Which is very important to us!

Gaston ran around to make sure he captured everything. He was a one man show but totally made you feel like there were two of him haha. He has such an incredible talent for photography! In the angles, the lighting, the settings, everything was beyond PERFECT!! The editing is fantastic too!!

We are beyond happy with his work and the photos!! We wouldn’t have asked for anything else! By far the best photographer ever!!

Thank you so much Gaston! You’re amazing!!

Profile Picture Krystle-lee, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From start to finish, my experience with Gaston was wonderful! He was very quick to respond to emails and answer my constant questions. Being in the states, I was very nervous about planning a wedding in Punta Cana, but I can be honest when saying I was always confident about my photographer! I loved his website because it included several blogs and tips for your special day. On the wedding day, Gaston and Bel arrived right on time to start video and photos and I was so impressed! It couldn't have been a better experience! Thank you Gaston and Bel for capturing our perfect day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife Jennifer and I had an amazingly great and pleasurable experience! Gaston and Bell were truly professional and enjoyable! Thank you both for everything!

Profile Picture Greg, 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough good things about Gaston and Cami! When we first knew we were getting married abroad, we assumed finding a great photographer would be difficult. Our resort lead us to Punta Cana Photography and we were instantly amazed at their portfolio, comparable price, and responsiveness. Gaston was our photographer for the day and was amazing. When our bridal party asked if he was the only one, his response was "Yup! You don't need anyone else" and he was right! He was absolutely amazing! He kept track of the time, got us where we needed to be, kept track of our bridal party and families, and still captured every moment. We also had a trash the dress with him the next day and he was so flexible! We didn't know what time we wanted to go, we didn't know where we wanted to go...just clueless. Gaston picked us up and took us out to a secluded beach that was absolutely gorgeous! I could go on forever about Gaston and his skill, but I'll just post pictures so you can see for yourself.
We had a reception back home, and as promised he got us a slideshow a couple of days before so that we could show it to everyone. He also got all of the photos to us in time for the reception and we were able to share any favorites that weren't in the slideshow. Everyone is completely in awe of them!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

My Husband and I got married on March 15, 2018 & Gaston was absolutely amazing !!! Holy moly! It was the best day and night of our lives! Even though we just met the day of our wedding, it felt like we had known Gaston forever! He made us & every one of our guests at ease. He told us some tips for posing & caught SO many moments from our special day that will last forever! He never stopped moving! Our family and friends are still talking about our fabulous photographer one month after. Would recommend Punta Cana Photographer to anyone getting married in the Dominican Republic!

Profile Picture Kyra, 3/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't even put into words how exceptional the work of Punta Cana Photographer is. They have a beautiful eye for photography, and made us feel like the only couple in the world. We purchased the 8 hour package + video, and I kid you not, they did not quit the entire time. They captured every breath, word, and beautiful moment of our special day. They balanced photos of us together, as individuals, as well as the family and friends in attendance. I received multiple comments from our guests saying "Wow - they were everywhere at the right moments!" or "I've been to a lot of weddings, and they were the best photographers I've ever seen!" We will remember you today, tomorrow, and on our 50th anniversary when we can relive this beautiful day for the rest of our lives. Words can't express our gratitude for your graciousness and creativity. You truly are masters of your work and we can't thank you enough for shooting our wedding.

Jessika and Matt Barnes

Profile Picture JESSIKA, 2/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely LOVE my photos from Punta Cana Photographer!!! Having good quality pictures was super important to me and I took a long time looking for the perfect photographer. I loved Cami and Gaston’s portfolio, but what made them really stand out from the others was how fast and professional they would reply to all of my e-mails. They were flexible when it came to the package I chose and they helped me create the perfect “day of timeline”. I sent them a bunch of pictures I had saved on Pintrest and Gaston remembered all of them during my wedding day. I ended up with the most beautiful pictures!!! Gaston did such a great job capturing all the little details that I was too busy (and nervous) to notice. All of my guests loved him and his work as well. Thank you so much for perfectly capturing the best day of my life!!!

Profile Picture Nastja, 2/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Words can't explain how happy we are with their work. They do absolutely amazing work and are also great people. Cami and Bel captured photos and video for us. Everyone that has seen the photos and videos say that they have never seen a wedding so well captured and they feel like they were there with us that day. Cami and Bel truly went above and beyond and helped make everything run smooth. We cannot thank you enough and anyone that is getting married would be extremely lucky to have you there with them on their big day!!

Photos
Profile Picture Brittany and Nathan, 2/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Gaston was incredibly professional from start to finish and really help to make our wedding day super special and the pictures he took were incredible and we are thrilled with the results.
We found Punta Cana photographer about 9 months before our big day they were incredibly responsive and answered any questions or queries we had immediately putting our minds at ease. We were in no doubt on the day that the pictures would look great as we had seen lots of his work previously and they are a cut above all others. We would highly recommend to everyone you won’t regret as the memories last forever. We will definitely use they service again when we back to Punta Cana !

Profile Picture Neivyde and Sam, 2/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gaston and company were fantastic through and through. We stumbled upon Punta Cana Photographer as we were not sold on the resorts photographer, and we are so glad to have found him.

His responsiveness to emails was superb. We felt as though he was supportive from our very first email. He created a schedule for our day, and was so attentive to details during our photoshoots.

We felt so comfortable with him that we decided to utilize his videographer as well. We were so glad we did. The video and photos were in our possession by the end of the month. They were beautiful!.

The cinematic trailer was just gorgeous, we requested Bel the videographer to make some minor adjustments and he accommodated us with no hassel. Ultimately, we preferred his version at the end. The video has a very cinematic feel leaving some of our recently married friends jealous.

Cami was great as well... She assisted us with the trash the dress photo shoot. She picked out a great destination 10-15 minutes from our resort for our photos. She picked us up from our resort and transported us in her vehicle which was much appreciated.The location was great and private. You can really tell they love what they do!

We were pleasantly surprised with everything they had to offer. From their customer service, attentiveness to details, patience, and of course, quality... We highly recommend Punta Cana Photographer to all!

Profile Picture Sergio, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Gaston and his team are absolutely incredible! They were responsive, personable and attentive both with the pre-wedding planning and the day-of! Gaston made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera - which was a first for us. We can't thank them enough for capturing all the details of our wedding and delivering the photos in an extremely timely fashion. If you are looking for a photographer, hire them! They are nothing short of amazing!

Profile Picture Kayla, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We only met Camila in person on the day of our wedding and right off the bat, she was professional, but extremely friendly and made us feel at ease on a day when we were very nervous. She has an amazing eye for lighting and scenes, and captured the essence of our wedding perfectly. She was never in the way during pivotal moments, but somehow captured everything we wanted once we received our pictures.

And talk about speedy! She said it would be a month, but not 2 weeks later we have our shots. I'd recommend her to anyone getting married in PC. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Rom-el, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photos we received from this photographer were magic. Camila captured every single thing that we were hoping she would! At some points, she was literally running to get the best shots. All of our friends and family are so impressed with her work. They were more affordable than other options in the area, and provided us with over 1,000 photos less than 2 weeks after our wedding. Book this photographer immediately!

Photo for Punta Cana Photographer Review - What a great candid!
Photo for Punta Cana Photographer Review - She fed us really fun ideas for the shots
Photo for Punta Cana Photographer Review - Her framing is excellent
Photo for Punta Cana Photographer Review - Really captured the emotion
Profile Picture Sarah, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married in Punta Cana !
Gaston and his team made it a dream come true !!
We are so in love with our pictures and are so happy we chose Punta Cana photographer to capture the best days of our lives!

Felicia and Corey
Xo

Profile Picture Felicia, 12/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gaston & Bel were great. The guest loved them! They were accommodating and made sure everyone was comfortable. Thanks!

Profile Picture Paul, 12/5/17, 1 Review