PTaufiq Photography Reviews

PTaufiq Photography 4
PTaufiq Photography 5

Patrick Brewin · Married on 10/13/2019

The best there is!

Pervez is incredible. He made our big day that much better. He was so responsive, flexible, talented and caring. We could not have been happier with him!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Farah

Farah Shaikh · Married on 08/24/2019

Pervez, Nicole, and the team are beyond amazing!!

Pervez and his team were such a pleasure to work with during our wedding events! We hired them for our nikkah ceremony, mehndi night, and shaadi reception and we could not have asked for a better team to work with both professionally and on a personal level. Pervez and his wife Nicole both come with a vision from which you can tell they truly have a passion for their work- and it shows in the end results! Not only that but they are both easy to work with on a personal level as the entire team is super friendly and make you feel at ease throughout your entire event.

My husband and I are most definitely not model material but we sure felt like it day of thanks to Pervez and his team. They will walk you through poses and ensure you feel comfortable throughout. Nicole even went above and beyond and stayed later than anticipated during our mehndi night when things were running behind schedule as they do during desi weddings. They will send a questionnaire to help create an itinerary for the day but when my husband wanted to capture moments of him getting ready for the reception last minute Pervez and his wife were both so accommodating and flexible which is always so appreciated.

I am so delighted with the results as our big day(s) and could not recommend PTaufiq Photography enough! Thank you guys!!

PTaufiq Photography 6
    PTaufiq Photography 7
    PTaufiq Photography 8
    Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Alina

Alina Khan · Married on 08/17/2019

Best photographers!

Pervez and his entire team are absolutely wonderful! Along with having the best photography skills and vision they're also so fun and energetic, and just overall brilliant people!
    The level of interest Pervez takes in the couple really shows in his enthusiasm and enjoyment while shooting, and he caters to each person individually.
    P. Taufiq Photography shot 2 major events for us, and now as the pictures have started coming in we are overwhelmed with the quality and creativity in each picture.
    Thank you for making our event so fun and giving us a perfect way to remember it by!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Sonia

Sonia C · Married on 08/10/2019

The Best - You Won't Be Dissapointed!

We hired Pervez for our wedding day and engagement shoot. From our first meeting last winter to our actual wedding day, we had no doubt we had hired the right person. Pervez made us feel comfortable throughout the entire weekend and guided us (while incorporating humor along the way) to make sure we got the best possible shots. Several of our family and friends commented on what a pleasure he was to work with.

We highly recommend Pervez and his team for anyone looking for a highly talented, professional, friendly and easy to work with wedding photographer!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Shifa Bashir · Married on 08/03/2019

Shifa’s Wedding

Pervez, Nicole and his entire team made all three days of my wedding so beyond special. I am so lucky to have found photographers who went out of their way to capture beautiful moments of me, my husband and my family. I will always use P. Taufiq photography for any upcoming special events in the future! Happy bride 😊

PTaufiq Photography 9
    Sent on 08/28/2019

Kush Karia · Married on 06/15/2019

Ptaufiq Photography is the Tom Brady of wedding photographers!

How do I give Pervez and his crew more than 5 stars???? It's hard to express in words how amazing Pervez is -- as a person & as a photographer. My wife Krishna, family, and friends loved him and how passionate he is about his work. He was also constantly in touch with both of us to remind us of things we needed to do and always made himself available for a chat or a meeting. He doesn’t take pictures merely to take pictures, but to capture the love, passion and emotion behind them! His work speaks for itself. Pervez, HANDS DOWN, is the best photographer to work with!

PTaufiq Photography 10
    Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Leena

Leena P · Married on 02/11/2019

Ethiopian/Indian Fusion Wedding 2019

My husband, Ted, and I first met Pervez at the historic Paramount Theatre in Boston for our engagement shoot. Throughout the next 2 hours, Ted and I were amazed by the unedited shots we were privy to. Pervez has an exceptional ability to use natural light to his advantage when capturing shots and movement. Throughout our wedding photography and videography, I noticed “that look in his eyes” whenever he liked how the natural light around us would dance to his vision. Pervez and his colleague, Ven, took their time to capture our most candid wedding moments. Oprah Winfrey once said, “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” This quote rings quite true for the passion and excitement that Pervez has towards his craft. Light is also energy. I am convinced that his passion allows him to literally feel the power and energy from natural lights when he shoots. It is something that can only truly be experienced by working with Pervez and seeing him in action. Thank you to Pervez and his team for capturing our wedding bliss.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Mountain Wedding

I was referred to P.Taufiq Photography and could have not been happier. During our first meeting with Pervez, I knew we had made the right decision with having him as our photographer. The day of our wedding, both him and his team were amazing. Our wedding was originally going to be outside, but it had rained and unfortunately had to be moved inside. Pervez was able to still capture our day perfectly, and was such an amazing person by going with my husband and I outside to take photos in 22 degree and wet weather. I would and have recommended them to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer. Thank you for making our day so special.

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Arusa

Arusa · Married on 10/07/2018

Most perfect vendor for photography and videography in all of MA!

Me, my husband and our families were incredibly blessed to have Pervez’s team capture the amazingness of our wedding. First, our package included an engagement shoot where Pervez personally photographed and talked with us for a while to really understand us as a couple. I will say that Pervez and his wife Nicole are also two of the nicest, sweetest and most welcoming couple I have ever met. Their personalities really helped ease the stress of wedding planning and we were able to be super open about everything when talking to them. That way he was able to photograph and create the wedding video to match our personalities and love for each other. Communication with Pervez was very easy throughout the process, and he worked within the budget we had without losing quality of work. Both my husband and I have mixed south Asian backgrounds and Pervez’s team was able to capture the diversity of our families really well. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer for their wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Cassie · Married on 09/22/2018

If we could give PTaufiq Photography more stars, we would!! Pervez, Nicole and their team did our photography and videography for a multiple day wedding event. The photos are stunning!! Their professionalism and drive to get the “Wow” photos is unmatched. Most weddings I’ve been to, the photographers are more concerned with the standard shots, but PTaufiq's team manages to get both your legacy wish list AND photos that you are super excited to frame and put in your wedding album. I cannot count the number of times a friend or family member told us how excited they are to see our photos! It’s apparent how much the team cares and the effort they put into each shot. They also do a great job making you feel confident/comfortable and give you direction to get the best possible shots. If you follow their lead, you will be incredibly happy with the results. We are so happy we chose them as they perfectly captured our happiness and all the details and planning we put into the celebrations. If you’re considering PTaufiq Photography, there’s no reason to look further, you’ve found the best choice.

PTaufiq Photography 15
    PTaufiq Photography 16
    PTaufiq Photography 17
    PTaufiq Photography 18
    Sent on 09/27/2018

Nick · Married on 09/22/2018

Knew and captured us better than we ever hoped and expected!

Words cannot even describe how grateful we are to Ptaufiq Photography for the amazing pictures that they took at our wedding. Their timing, planning and ability to work with the ambient light is unmatched. The pictures Pervez, Nicole and their team took were absolutely breathtaking, capturing the emotion and happiness of every moment. They literally brought an entire entourage of photographers who captured every special moment for my beautiful wife, myself and our family and friends on our wedding day!

PTaufiq Photography 19
    PTaufiq Photography 20
    PTaufiq Photography 21
    Sent on 09/28/2018

Nitin Rana · Married on 09/16/2018

Pervez, Nicole, and Team are AMAZING!

Pervez and his team were AWESOME. From the moment we met Pervez, my wife and I knew he was going to be our wedding photographer. In the months leading up to the wedding, we chatted quite a bit and he was very accommodating to our busy schedules. He was very honest with us and had great ideas for the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Pervez, Nicole, and the whole team were nothing short of AMAZING. Even though we were running behind on schedule, he helped keep us calm and collected. I may not have been the most accommodating when it came to time on the wedding day, but Pervez utilized whatever time he had to take some of the most gorgeous shots I've ever seen. His team was great to work with as well. They were helping everywhere from grabbing water for my wife and I, to helping other guests during cocktail hour, directing foot traffic, etc. His team went above and beyond to help us on our wedding day. Our bridal and groom's parties enjoyed working with Pervez and his team as well. Throughout the day, Nicole also helped Stephanie and I with our garments and poses. She was awesome to work with and some pretty awesome poses for the different shots. Everyone from both sides of the family were in awe of the whole team. Pervez and his team are constantly receiving props during each of our family get togethers. Pervez is a true professional in his work. He gets to know you on a personal level and treats you like his very own family. We couldn't have asked for a better person and photographer to do our wedding photos. Ask him to show you some of the shots of the wedding! I'd definitely recommend P. Taufiq Photography.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/31/2018

When i was looking for a wedding photographer, naturally i started with the Knot. As i was perusing portfolios, i stumbled upon a photo of our friends (whose wedding we had attended), on the PTaufiq Photography page. I dove into the profile and was quickly impressed by the incredible photos i saw — but nothing could compare to actually meeting the PTaufiq team. Pervez and Nicole (owners) had us in for a test photo shoot - we were so impressed by their creativity, attention to detail and overall skill. We quickly hired them — one of the best decisions of the wedding.

The photos they take are not cookie-cutter. They go above and beyond - and push you - to get the crazy beautiful shot that you will have hanging on your mantel (or in your bedroom). Beyond that, they are so personable and warm that you feel like you’re with friends. They make the experience comfortable and enjoyable! (I felt like a princess and model the whole time!).

Following the wedding, every guest has asked me about the photos. They all commented on how amazing the team was and asked to see the pics. Pervez’s preview facebook post came with rave reviews - blown away! Can’t wait to see the full set.

PTaufiq photography comes with our highest recommendation. Huge thanks to Pervez and Nicole!!

PTaufiq Photography 22
    PTaufiq Photography 30
    PTaufiq Photography 31
    Sent on 09/07/2018

Harpreet · Married on 08/25/2018

For those who are looking for photographers for their big day, I suggest you look no further. PTaufiq Photography is a team of professionals and their work is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. My wife and I met with Pervez for the first time to discuss coverage for our two special occasions, pre-wedding event (Jaggo) and our reception. At our first meeting, we knew he was the right fit for us, knowing the fact It was a traditional Indian Punjabi wedding. Pervez took the time and went over his previous work that he has captured specially Indian Weddings. After reviewing his work, my wife and I were amazed by the wedding pictures he displayed. I also got to know Pervez on a personal level, family oriented, humble, fun, incredibly generous with his time and energy. We immediately set a date and time for our pre-wedding photo shoot at Boston Commons month prior to our big day. Pervez wasted no time, and got to work, we had the pre-wedding photos within a week. The shots were absolutely amazing with the sunset and Boston skyline.
    During our both events, PTaufiq team was phenomenal. The team were very professional as they showed up early for both events and set up their equipment. I was impressed how hard they worked to capture every moment that took place on our big day. Pervez and his team were so friendly to our guests as the team blended right in with everyone. I would like to say a big THANK YOU to the team ‘PTAUFIQ’ GREAT JOB GUYS. From the start to the finish, you guys were amazing. Now I can’t wait to see the rest of the photos. God Bless! And keep up the good work.

HARRY SINGH

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Z

Z · Married on 08/11/2018

What we knew was going to be a rainy Boston Saturday wedding reception turned out to be an adventurous, jovial, spirited and of course, memorable day thanks to Pervez and Richard. We had planned our locations months in advance for the shoot, and braved the rainy, humid day only to have some of most magnificent photos we could have never envisioned. I HIGHLY recommend PTaufiq if you want a reliable, friendly, talented and of course professional photographer (for a wedding or for any event). Very happy with the service we received! Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Amritpreet · Married on 07/21/2018

The perfect team to shoot a wedding!!

We ​came across ​P​Taufiq Photography​ on Thumbtack and met him on a weekday night at 9 pm at a Dunkin' Donuts! And we were surprised to see how energetic he was!! He asked us about Our story and what our vision was for our wedding photos. It seemed as if we have known each other for a really long time. Pervez was very understanding of how special this event was for us. We decided to do a pre-wedding photoshoot in June. And even though it was 100 degrees that day, we couldn't believe how lovely the shots were that he took. Our wedding was in July and we made a schedule for each day for all the four days. Pervez & Nicole and their teams were always on time and never frowned on staying a little later than the hours we decided on. They covered events on both side of the families. The best part was that both of them understood the traditions and the emotions that come along. And they communicated with our families very well. It felt like that they were a part of our family as they were laughing and shedding tears like everyone else. They captured all the special moments so beautifully that it is hard to explain in words. All the pictures are just so perfect. And the day he sent us our wedding trailer, we couldn't believe how amazing his work was and how he captured every single detail. We are so glad that we had Pervez and Nicole capture the best moments of our lives! No one else could have done such an amazing job!! I recommend them to everyone I know. They photographed at one of our friend's wedding in Texas last year. To Pervez &a Nicole: We love you both so much and hope to see you at more weddings!! :)

Sent on 01/21/2019

Annie Khanani · Married on 07/21/2018

P.Taufiq Wedding Photographer Package

Pervez and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with! They really captured the beauty of our wedding in the way I envisioned it. I'm really grateful for trying out P.Taufiq Photography, as no one in our community had hired them before, but after seeing the final product, I am absolutely blown away! The team was so kind, reassuring, and really put in effort into making sure the entire process was comfortable and stress-free. Pervez made sure he had all the information and what I was looking for before my wedding day. Nicole was the head photographer the day of, and she was so cool! She took charge of all the poses and made sure I was comfortable on stage. Even though the wedding was at night, the team knew how much I wanted outdoor photos and came prepared. They were so creative with our photos, and I loved them all! Even to this day, people still comment on how beautiful they turned out. I'm extremely grateful for the P.Taufiq team and would highly recommend them to anyone in the area.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Amy · Married on 06/09/2018

Choosing the PTaufiq team for our videography was hands down the best decision I made while wedding planning! They were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. Super responsive to any and all questions I had throughout the entire process. They truly are passionate about what they do and it shines through every aspect their work! Our Wedding trailer far exceed anything I could have imagined or hoped for. We now have this amazing video that we will cherish forever. I can’t thank them enough for all of their amazing work! They are the best!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Andy · Married on 04/20/2018

Pervez felt more like a close family friend, in addition to being our wedding photographer! We read all the overwhelmly positive reviews of Pervez and his work and decided to give him a call. It was a short time before our wedding and we working within a budget. Thankfully he agreed to cover our special occasion. Unlike the other wedding vendors, we did not get a chance to meet beforehand, this made us a little nervous. But Pervez and his team showed up at our wedding and reception and it was absolutely great!

Pervez worked with our DJ to make our event a success. We took the necessary time to find the right background and lighting to take amazing pictures. He even used a drone to get aerial shots and recordings. Pervez made it a fun experience to experiment with different poses, lighting, and background. Everyone enjoyed meeting and talking to him and his team. He knows all the best family-friendly jokes to break the ice and get people laughing and smiling, especially with children.

We received a few teaser photos immediately after (a day or two) our wedding. We just loved them! In fact these pictures went directly into our thank you cards. After about 2 months, we got our pictures and wedding trailer. After about 3 months, we got our wedding video. It was certainly well worth the wait, watching the video was like reliving the moment.

Pervez went beyond our original package, he gave us additional edited pictures and videos. His passion for his work is so infectious that we got some practice editing our own pictures. We couldn’t be happier, Pervez and his team are utmost professionals and we highly recommend them for any special occasion.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Pinky · Married on 04/20/2018

Pervez Taufiq is an absolute gem of a person and an amazing photographer. We are extremely lucky and delighted that we could get him and his team for our wedding photography. Although we met Pervez for the first time at our wedding, it felt as though we knew him for ages; our family and friends were quite impressed with his work.

Pervez and his team were very professional; they showed up early, setup the cameras, lights etc. We were so impressed with the drone aerial footage and the 360-degree coverage for photos and videos. Additionally he placed many cameras at different angles to get the best pictures.

The very next day Pervez sent out a bunch of pictures and they were phenomenal. About a month later, Pervez delivered the wedding trailer and pictures (both edited and raw). The wedding trailer is truly Pervez’s masterpiece and makes him a creative genius. It captured all the great moments perfectly timed with the right music to make it truly memorable. It was perfect! Pervez went beyond the originally agreed upon package giving us two additional videos with his own taste in edits, sound and music. Family and friends from abroad who were unable to attend the wedding could now actually relive the moment.

Overall, we are extremely happy and delighted to have Pervez as our wedding photographer. He exceeded our expectations and his work speaks for itself. From start to finish, Pervez gave us a wonderful experience for our wedding photography.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Deepika I · Married on 04/08/2018

Highly recommend P Taufiq Photography!

This review is simply not enough to express the tremendous job Pervez and his team did capturing my wedding as well as the events leading up to it.

Pervez took the time to find out what my husband and I wanted, the style, the feel we were going for, and was a close friend through the entire process. Besides his obvious talent and professionalism, he is such a good soul, very easy to talk and relate to. He was so warm and understanding towards my family, allowing them to open up to him.

I had given Pervez quite a big job, shooting my engagement session, pre-party, and wedding reception itself. He went above and beyond traveling to New York to photograph my husband and I in our current hometown. At each of the subsequent events, Pervez and his team put in the hours of hard work in capturing all the great moments of the nights, even moments I had missed while lost in the busyness of the moment (and his team worked so many more hours on editing the material!). He was also graceful dealing with the little hiccups that occurred during night and putting up with one of the most terrifying yet exciting nights of my life.

It's been a year since our wedding and apparently I'm not the only one who loves my wedding photographs! Pervez's photographs of my wedding have been used as PR material by my venue and have also been featured in Modern Luxury Weddings Boston this year. I've also had the pictures printed in a custom album and the quality of photography really shines.

As I mentioned, this review is not enough to underscore the amazing job Pervez and his team did, I would say your search ends right here.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Celia · Married on 10/14/2017

We married in October in Cádiz ( Spain). I'm going to describe his work in one word: AMAZING. When we met Pervez we were surprised by his proffesionality and his way to do his work. He was always on the lookout for the details. The result was really incredible. Thanks for all Pervez, now you are our friend and We love U.( Sorry for my English)

PTaufiq Photography 32
    PTaufiq Photography 33
    PTaufiq Photography 34
    Sent on 04/07/2018

Shabnam · Married on 10/08/2017

Hiring Pervez and his team was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. Being a traditional Indian wedding with week long events and over 500 people, it was not easy. However, Pervez and his team worked endlessly to capture every little moment. The pictures came out flawless and the videography was stunning. Pervez took the time to sit down with us and ask each of us what we personally wanted and how he could make our wishes come true. The whole team is so personable, that they are more like family now. Thank you guys for taking our vision and making it into an everlasting memory. Truly recommend this team for all of their hard work and impeccable outcome. Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Dipali · Married on 10/07/2017

We couldn't be happier that we went with P Taufiq Photography for our Indian wedding weekend. Pervez and his crew are so talented and amazing. We used photography and video services. They are have a great creative style and can capture the perfect moments. Pervez is especially great at capturing beautiful candid moments. He has a great personality as well and is so fun to work with!

Sent on 10/23/2017

nicholas · Married on 10/07/2017

Pervez and his team were amazing! From the first meeting we had with him we knew he was the right fit for us. His creativity and hands on approach brought out the beauty and vibrancy of an Indian wedding without being overbearing on us (he's pretty much a photo/video ninja). He is a truly talented individual who has an amazing team. I would highly recommend him to anyone who cares about getting quality results and working with a down to earth and genuinely nice guy!

PTaufiq Photography 35