PS Weddings Reviews

25 Reviews for PS Weddings

25 PS Weddings Reviews
  • Bobbi

Bobbi · Married on 10/07/2018

The best investment we made

Let me just start by saying if i had to pick one thing that i enjoyed/ do not regret even the slightest about our entire wedding experience, it would be hiring P.S. weddings to help plan our wedding. Macky and her assistant Dina went above and beyond what i had imagined for our wedding day..people always say something goes wrong on your wedding day and i can honestly say not one thing did and i believe it was because of these two. If something did go wrong, i didn't know about it and they handled it completely. All of my other vendors even said how amazing my coordinators were and how much easier they made their jobs. The entire planning process was a joy, and our wedding day was a DREAM. When i say Macky handled everything from organizing my own thoughts and visions (who can even do that??), answering my midnight texts, to finding eyelash glue out of nowhere when i needed it she had all the answers before i even had questions. I'm so thankful to say our day went just as i imagined, all because of Macky and Dina. If you're on the fence and not sure who to hire..hire them immediately. you won't regret it. Even my husband who thought we didn't need anyone to help plan our wedding said it was a relief and his favorite investment

PS Weddings 1
    PS Weddings 2
    PS Weddings 3

Laura · Married on 09/14/2018

My new best friends :)

Best thing I spent money on for my wedding was hiring PS Wedding to coordinate. We had a very unique experience as our first coordinator moved to another state, her husband is military, about two months prior to our wedding. No worries, we met with another who was all over the details. But she had an emergency and we were placed with our third coordinator, Autumn, about a month to our big day. I began to worry a bit because, well, it was our third coordinator and what got lost in all the transactions?!? Autumn was amazing!!!! My day went so smoothly because of her attention to detail and time management. I could not have asked for anyone more perfect to assist and keep my group on track than Autumn. She is super sweet but will lay down the law when needed. She kept everyone on track. I had no worries at all during my day. Not a single worry. Hailey brought us an amazing brunch and is the sweetest girl I have ever met. I can not say enough about the girls and Paul at PS Wedding, but I can guarantee that you will have zero stress on your big day and that they know what they are doing!!

PS Weddings 4
    PS Weddings 5

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

I am SO glad I hired a wedding coordinator and was thrilled with the service I received from P.S. Weddings. I worked with Bridget and she was professional, responsive, and just an overall pleasure to work with. On the day of my wedding, Bridget and Savannah took care of everything involved with set-up of the ceremony and reception venues and interacted with all the vendors- I didn't have to worry about a thing. They even delivered a delicious lunch for my bridesmaids and me to make sure we were well fed as we were getting ready. My wedding was perfect and I was a stress-free bride knowing that I had a reliable coordinator to handle everything. I highly recommend P.S. Weddings!

Sent on 05/23/2018

PS Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Lauren!! You were also a pleasure to work with :)) We'll miss you!!

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

P.S Weddings was the best crew to work with! Bridget and her team are very accommodating, kind, & understanding! I was nervous about the whole event, but it went off so smooth all my guests were so impressed! They decorated the venue beautiful, made sure my husband and I ate dinner, and saw us off with such joy! I highly recommend using P.S. Weddings if you want to truly enjoy and remember your wedding day. You will not be dissapointed at all, best money spent in my wedding budget!

Sent on 04/18/2018

PS Weddings's reply:

Thank you Rachel!! We loved working with you :) Congrats again to you and Johnathan!

Rachel · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired Paul Silivos to be our Day-Of Wedding Coordinator. It was the best money we spent, by far, through out the process! He was very helpful during planning - contact was easy through email. He recommended other vendors and we used the florist he suggested (LeeLee's Blooms.) He is associated with Nancy's Catering and we went with them also. At the rehearsal it was clear that Paul was experienced and good at tactfully getting everyone in line and moving in the right direction. He gave us options then acted on our wishes to make things happen and work out. We planned an outdoor wedding at Blackwater River State Park. This was one of the first weddings they had hosted and Paul was good at working with the Rangers without overstepping. Also - unfortunately - it rained. Through Paul's contacts he was able to get a wedding tent at the last minute. Paul worked hard - Hands On - all morning helping to mitigate the problems with the rain. He and my brother used a table to squeegee the pooled water from the rain to a help it get to a drainage grate and he helped put up a Bell tent for the wedding couple. He and his team helped us set up our whole venue from the ground up (all outside - very little infrastructure!) - decorations, tables, chairs, cupcake stand, everything. His assistants were right at my daughter's and my elbow ahead of time to be ready for any requests. He caused the ceremony to flow beautifully and you did not even know he was there. I just cannot say enough good about them. Both PS Weddings and Nancy's catering staff worked together and were instrumental in making my daughters wedding a success even with the bad weather! They are very nice, thoughtful, and professional. He listened to us and worked to advance our plans but he also provided some helpful changes from his experience to make things better. I would wholeheartedly recommend Paul Silivos and PS Weddings for any occasion!

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I worked with Paul from start to finish for our wedding and he was WONDERFUL. I can't even imagine a more perfect coordinator. He helped us pick the perfect menu at Nancy's, patiently answered all of my crazy questions, saved us in a pinch when our previously booked bar service cancelled on us, and designed the perfect flow for our wedding, cocktail hour, and reception. He is extremely talented and professional, but also has a very relaxed and fun attitude that really helps a stressed out bride! He even checked on me several times before the wedding started just to make sure I was doing ok. Paul and PS Weddings seriously made our wedding the perfect day. And all of our guests raved about Paul and what an outstanding job he did! He definitely has our highest recommendation!

Len · Married on 06/10/2017

Our sincere advice to other couples:
    Hire Paul… right now… then just relax, because you’re in great hands.

Coordinating our beach wedding from a thousand miles away seemed daunting (and not all that fun) until we got in touch with Paul at P.S. Weddings. He instantly had a bunch of great ideas, and his enthusiasm helped move us from stressed out and overwhelmed to excited and energized. From those first moments on the phone, all the way up to the last dance at our reception, Paul was seemingly everywhere, doing everything to make our wedding the best it could be.

Paul helped us keep an eye on the budget, while also recommending local vendors (photographers, DJ, catering) who turned out to be among the very best in the area. He also happens to be a great guy, who endeared himself to all of our family and friends. Even at times when little things went wrong, he never flinched, always smiled and kept us all laughing and upbeat.

Our wedding was perfect in just about every way. Paul gets a ton of the credit. His positive attitude, hard work and creativity really made the day. If we could give him more than 5 stars on this review, we would. (A lot more.)

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2017

My husband was overseas during the entire planning process, and I was so overwhelmed with finishing my degree and trying to find the right vendors, etc. I went to a bridal expo and learned about P.S. Weddings, and decided it might be worth it to hire a planner. Paul and Bridget exceeded our expectations by making the rest of the planning seem so effortless and coordinated everything so beautifully on our big day - I couldn't imagine anything differently. Thank you P.S. Weddings and everyone at Nancy's Haute Affairs for a day we'll never forget!

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2017

Our wedding was on 5.13.17 and we were from out of town (Chicago) and planning a wedding in Pensacola, FL, where my parents live. Planning a wedding is already difficult enough but trying to execute things while being hundreds of miles a way is even worse. After a little searching my mom had suggested working with Paul at P.S. Weddings as our wedding coordinator. Paul was the best wedding coordinator we could have asked for! He is the most knowledgeable individual about weddings in the Pensacola area, he's over the top accommodating and extremely reassuring/calming to my otherwise very anxious ridden personality. :) He worked so hard on our wedding day (and wedding weekend--hello thunderstorm during our outdoor rehearsal dinner), even he guests were commenting how amazing he was. Our day would not have been as special as it was if not for Paul and P.S. Weddings. I highly recommend his services. He takes great care of his clients.

Mariah · Married on 04/29/2017

If you're on the fence about hiring this planner, jump off! Paul was so wonderful when it came to coordinating the day of my wedding. On the big day, it means EVERYTHING to just be in the moment and not worry about the small details. From our first meeting, Paul was thinking of things I hadn't and making sure that the day would not only run smoothly, but be exactly what I wanted. He provided recommendations for vendors and really helped me decide on some of the things I would've otherwise been clueless about. Paul was very responsive and available via e-mail, phone and text. His positive attitude will keep any bride relaxed! Bottom line, if I had to do it all over again, I'd do it exactly the same way. Paul and his team were a joy to work with and well worth the money.

Karen · Married on 04/29/2017

A dear friend and photographer recommended Paul and I am thankful I asked her advice! He was available every step of the way and offered great suggestions to defray costs without minimizing the event. I could not imagine how the day would have been without Paul as our wedding coordinator! The day goes by so fast after months and months of planning and knowing he was there to handle all the details and any bumps along the way allowed me to savor the joy as we witnessed our daughter’s marriage! Everything went so smooth and the family was able to celebrate the occasion without stress. Our family was so impressed with Paul and his team, that our next daughter already stated she wants Paul to be her wedding coordinator! He is fun, professional, honest, and a hard worker! Well done to the team at P.S. Weddings! If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, you will not be disappointed with P.S. weddings. We give Paul our highest recommendation.

Martha Ann · Married on 03/25/2017

Paul is the very best! Hiring him to coordinate our daughter's wedding was the smartest decision I made.
    He listened to Abby's vision and helped us secure an amazing team of venders, and then worked closely with them to to assure the details of her day were perfect.
    As the mother of the bride, I wanted a "stress free" wedding day for both my daughter and our family. I just wanted us to enjoy the day. Paul was able to diffuse several potential, last minute problems....very sensitive family issues, street closures and stormy weather. He did this professionally, discreetly and in a calm matter.
    Bret and I want to thank Paul, for helping give Abby the wedding of her dreams.
    Martha Ann & Bret Allen

Alli · Married on 10/29/2016

As a bride that isn't your typical bride knowing exactly what she wanted from day one, finding PS Weddings was the best thing that happened to us. I knew kind of what I wanted open air, white flowers with greenery, not to be stressed and a really fun party. Paul and team delivered and then some. The reception was exactly what I had imagined that I could not describe. Leading up until wedding week Paul and team were always available via text, phone and meetings. Being out of town and having him there was so comforting. He handled all communication with our vendors which really took a huge burden away from us during the planning process.

Paul and Teresa also helped with the coordination of our rehearsal dinner for 170 people. This again took away the stress of myself, the groom and my future inlaws. We sat back and were really able to enjoy our guests company.

Teresa was with me the entire day of the wedding, and again kept us at ease and ran back and forth doing whatever any of the bridesmaids or myself needed.

We cannot say enough about PS Weddings. If you want a stress free fun planning process hire these guys today!

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2016

Teresa Belcher Jones was amazing! We had Nancy's Haute Affairs do our catering for our rehearsal dinner and wedding and Teresa did our day off coordination. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She was always helpful and felt more like a friend than a planner. I am so happy with the way everything went. She made sure everything went smoothly and worked out any kinks that occurred. My mom, dad, groomsmen, bridal party and fiancé all loved her! Annalise was her assistant for the day off and she was awesome too. They both just fit right in and felt like family :) Thanks Teresa (and Nancy's!)

PS- the food was AMAZING too!

We hired Paul for our day of coordinator. From beginning to end everything was perfect. He was extremely flexible with meetings during the planning stages and guided us in the right direction that fit our situation. The wedding day could not have been more perfect. He handled everything for me on the day of the wedding so I was able to "relax" from my pre-wedding jitters and enjoy the day. The ceremony and reception was perfect and Paul was there for every step guiding us. I have nothing negative to say about Paul and P.S. Weddings. You know you are in good hands when your vendors let out a sigh of relief when you mention that you have Paul and P.S. Weddings coordinating. Thank you Paul!!! You truly helped make our wedding one of the best days of our lives!!!

Emily · Married on 05/28/2016

Paul at P.S. Weddings is nothing shy of a miracle worker. I was never the girl the dreamed of her wedding day her whole entire life so when it came to wedding planning... I really didn't know what I wanted at all. Paul asked a lot of questions (possibly read minds) and came up with the most incredible design for our wedding ceremony and reception that was exactly what I would have wanted had someone told me to dream big. Sky is the limit with Paul-- he pulled off a wedding that looked triple what we paid! People left the wedding saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to... Everything flowed smoothly, the reception was arranged beautifully, the band was fun, food was great, it was a fairytale of an evening. If you want to enjoy your wedding day and have an event everyone will remember... You need Paul Silivos! Xoxo-Emily Martin Rogers

Katie · Married on 05/07/2016

The single best decision I made during my wedding planning process was using Paul as our wedding coordinator. Not only is he extremely personable, he is knowledgeable about all of the wedding vendors in town which helped us tremendously. We had a low budget and a big guest list which I was originally very nervous about, but Paul was able to help us weigh our options and was so patient when I asked my millions of questions. Because of him, we were able to have the wedding of our dreams UNDER our given budget. It was a huge benefit for us that Paul also works for Nancy's Haute Affairs, who we used for our catering. He helped us pick out a menu that had everything we wanted and it was so delicious! Planning an event can be so stressful and Paul made it as simple as possible- he is the best!

Cortlandt · Married on 05/07/2016

There is no way our wedding would have been even half as amazing without Paul at the helm. From the beginning, he was so quick to respond to any questions I had, helped us stay in our budget, secured amazing vendors for us, and was just fun and great throughout the whole experience. Even through the stressful moments (which are sometimes inevitable no matter what) he helped us stay light-hearted and positive. Paul deflected all of the unnecessary questions and decisions away from me on our wedding day so that I could actually be in the moment and enjoy it. There is hardly anything more important than that. We are so grateful and would recommend that anyone hesitating about getting a wedding coordinator do yourself a favor and hire Paul. - Mr. and Mrs. Javier Roces

Rebecca · Married on 04/09/2016

Hiring Paul with P.S. Weddings was the best wedding decision we made. All of the hard work and planning Paul and his team did for us (both before and on the wedding day) truly allowed us to enjoy or wedding day and not have to worry about one single thing. Our day was absolutely perfect! My parents loved that they didn't need to worry about any little things on the wedding day - it made a huge difference! We had never planned a wedding before (a place most people are in before they get married!) so having someone guide us through the process, make sure we didn't forget something, and make it all come together perfectly was priceless. I can't recommend P.S. Weddings enough!

Rachel · Married on 03/26/2016

I interviewed three different planners, and two of them were really…..girly girly, for lack of a better word. They were all about my colors and the “feel” of it and I had no idea about those details, I just needed help staying in my budget and wrapping my head around the logistics. Paul was the last wedding planner I met with and he pulled out a pen and paper and walked me through a timeline and wrote out a budget. He spend over an hour with me, and besides feeling like he got what I had in mind for the day, he and I just really hit it off. Best decision, (besides marrying Tom!), that I made about the wedding. Paul was amazing. He went above and beyond. He had a level of customer service and detail that was hard to find in the other planners. He stayed focused on the budget, the logistics, and kept all the details in line. He gave great advice about vendors (specifically our photographer and DJ and musicians) and came up with a solution for our funky timeline. He saved us so much money – he negotiated a great price for our social hour, fixed countless errors with the country club, came to our final tasting, answered so many phone calls and texts, took calls from our parents, was the first one there and stayed till the very end – putting Tom and I in an uber with a bottle of Dom because our shuttles were full. I literally did not worry about anything on my wedding day because I knew Paul was there and he would handle anything that came up. And things did come up! Crazy wind and rain, missing trolleys, a great aunt fell out of a trolley, and some groomsmen took a golf cart for a joy ride. Did I know or worry about any of this? Hell no. All I focused on was marrying the love of my life and having a great time at my reception. And as an added perk, Paul is just a really fun guy to work with – he managed to make me laugh and put me at ease. He was my safety net and he allowed me to focus on Tom and our day.

Loryn · Married on 10/24/2015

I couldn't have gotten through my wedding day stress-free without the help of Paul. I used him as a "day-of-coordinator" so that meant we met several times before the wedding and he was there from start to finish on my wedding day. I had issues with the coordinator at the Country Club, she made a few things more difficult as far as planning and keeping our menu in her records. So having Paul there was absolutely necessary, he had every detail laid out and didn't forget anything. He even was there to bring me a drink during the reception when the CC staff forgot about me. It was the best money we spent (besides my ridiculously gorgeous dress!) and I would recommend anyone to use him to take the stress off of the bride. Unless your mother or maid of honor is going to take 100% responsibly for all aspects of your wedding and not be able to enjoy everything, I would hire Paul.

Cassidy · Married on 10/18/2015

Any bride that has things to do other than planning a wedding should hire Paul. We were so lucky that he was available on our wedding date with short notice. We felt completely safe handing over most of the details and decision making to just let P.S. Weddings do their thing, and everything turned out better than I imagined! If I could do it over, the only thing I would change would be to bring them in sooner!

I can honestly say the best money my husband and I spent on our wedding was on our wedding planner.
    During our first meeting with Paul from P.S. Weddings, I knew we had to hire him! Paul was so personal and genuine but was always able to maintain a professional balance. Paul was organized, efficient, detail oriented, and extremely helpful. Anytime I felt overwhelmed I knew I could contact Paul and he would have the perfect thing to say to ease my stress. I hired Paul and the staff at P.S. Weddings for "Day Of" planning but they were definitely a part of much more than just the day of my wedding.
    When I arrived to Pensacola for our wedding weekend Paul had everything organized and was able to handle all last minute details. I was able to let go of wedding related stress and enjoy our weekend with family and friends. Many of my guests commented on how seamless our wedding day flowed. My wedding day was incredible because of Paul and his staff at P.S. Weddings. No detail will be overlooked and you will not regret hiring the staff at P.S. Weddings.
    Thank you Paul for keeping us on budget and achieving our vision of our perfect wedding day!!!!!

Jennifer Bullock · Married on 03/21/2015

We were in amazing hands with Paul. He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went smoothly and was an incredible source of knowledge and expertise around wedding planning, catering, and logistics. He has years of experience and has worked on all types of weddings; he really listens to get a sense of what the couple wants and helps them have the wedding of their dreams as well as having loads of good suggestions and ideas. Definitely go with PS Weddings!

Kirsten · Married on 04/21/2017

Hiring Paul was hands down THE best decision I made when planning our wedding! We used his "day of" coordinating services and he turned every obstacle, big or small, into a flawless masterpiece. The day was basically stress free for us. All of my friends commented on how great and helpful he was and he truly took care of every single detail (stuff I never would have even thought of). If you are on the fence about using a planner, do it... And make sure it's Paul!