PS I Love You Ceremonies Reviews

56 Reviews for PS I Love You Ceremonies

PS I Love You Ceremonies 1
PS I Love You Ceremonies 2

Andrew · Married on 10/17/2015

Pam went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was the perfect day for us. She was professional throughout and always gave us her honest opinion to help us create a ceremony customised just for us! She gave us lots of options during the planning process which was exactly what we needed, especially as I personally had little to no experience of wedding ceremonies. Even her husband turned up to help out with the ceremony for us on the day, a testament to the kindness and dedication she puts into making everything go perfectly for you. I am so glad Pam was available for our date, and I would definitely use her again in the future ..just kidding ;)!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2015

Pam was wonderful to work with and helped create a beautiful wedding ceremony for us. Our ceremony was non-religious and she was flexible in creating a ceremony that fit our style. She is knowledgeable about the entire process and made sure everything ran smoothly on our big day and at our rehearsal. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Pam and her husband were the perfect fit for our wedding! We didn't want anything too custom (we aren't the write your own vows type of people) and Pam had great ceremony examples to choose from. We built our ceremony by picking and choosing what we liked from each of her examples. It was quick and easy! We wanted a simple, non-denominational ceremony and that’s what we got! Our ceremony was at a park (on an island) that had no access to electricity. Pam’s services came with two microphones (one for her and one for our wedding party doing the ceremony readings) and a battery operated bluetooth speaker that we used for our ceremony music. She also provided a stand for the readings and printed the readings in large print font. What she provided was extremely helpful! Without it I do not know what we would have done! Her husband coordinated the wedding party during the ceremony and also played the music. Again, I do not know what we would have done without that because I was running around like a crazy person! I was so busy before the ceremony that I forgot to start the music that I had downloaded to play while guests arrive, but Pam and her husband jumped right in and played music that they had. So awesome! Pam was also extremely responsive. She almost always responded to my emails the same day. She was the only one of my wedding vendors that I didn’t have to wait days for! You will not be disappointed with Pam!!

Sent on 10/22/2015
  • Nicola

Nicola · Married on 08/29/2015

Pam was simply brilliant. I honestly have nothing but good things to say about her! I was really worried going into the planning process as I knew I couldn't meet any of my vendors before hand as I was planning from overseas, but from the first time I contacted Pam she was helpful, super quick with her responses and always ready to offer advice. We did everything over email until the day before the wedding when we met for the rehearsal and I was so happy with how it all went.

I had some pretty specific requests as I wanted to incorporate the British wording for the ceremony, and Pam was brilliant, re-writing the ceremony to use all the specific wording I wanted to use.

I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Pam was a wonderful officiant. She was super flexible about pre-wedding meetings and always answered my anxiety-ridden e-mails quickly. She was very good at personalizing our wedding, and also offering suggestions when I didn't know how to do something. Overall, my husband and I were extremely satisfied with her.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Katie · Married on 08/08/2015

Wow. Wow. Wow. Where do I start? Pam was just outstanding from day one. When I first contacted Pam to be my officiant, I did not know what to expect, but any expectations I had were blown out of the water.

I hired Pam to be both my officiant and day of coordinator. I had a very DIY wedding and having Pam to help coordinate the day of helped relieve stress for me and my entire family. Pam ensured the venue was set up properly. She also helped make sure the chairs for my outdoor wedding were set up properly. Her husband, Tom, also helped out with the day of coordinating process. Between the two of them, I had nothing to worry about, which trust me, on your special day, you do not want to be thinking about how tables and chairs are getting set up!!! Pam's husband also stayed at the venue during the ceremony to greet more vendors and make sure they set everything up right. They were a perfect duo.

The officiant process was outstanding. Pam has multiple samples for the ceremony and helps a lot with direction. I was basically clueless and she helped me figure out what was best for me. I enjoyed the ceremony, it was brief, but perfect.

Prior to the wedding, Pam helped me so much with figuring out all the details and just for venting. Pam was there to lend an ear when I needed it. And she was also helpful in referring me to affordable vendors. She also helped me think of things I did not think of--such as a kids table (huge hit!)

If anyone is doubting whether to hire Pam, stop doubting and do it already!! You won't regret it.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Laura · Married on 06/13/2015

Pam was kind and warm, and a lovely addition to our wedding day. She listened to exactly what we wanted, and then helped us build on it. She met all appointments and came to the ceremony prepared (she even printed out our vows and had them for us on special cards so we wouldn't have to remember!). She was also a great help at the rehearsal, which she helped to organize and made as simple as possible. You'll certainly be pleased with what she can do for you.

Sent on 07/31/2015

chelsea · Married on 05/24/2015

Pam was awesome! She was very flexible with the meetings and so helpful with everything. She gave us multiple examples for the ceremony and the vows. Right before the ceremony, she made sure everything was going smoothly and just as planned. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married :)

Sent on 05/28/2015

Erica · Married on 04/03/2015

Pam was extremely helpful and reassuring throughout our wedding process. She was professional and flexible and I wouldn't change a thing from our ceremony. She provided many examples and suggestions for us to piece together our own personalized ceremony exactly the way we wanted it. I would definitely recommend her to a family member or friend.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Five stars across the board, went above and beyond our expectations

Sent on 01/27/2015

Aubri · Married on 10/26/2014

Pam was friendly, proffessional and realistic...she provided suggestions, advice and honestly cared about our feelings and wishes for our special day. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Joyce · Married on 10/10/2014

She did a wonderful job in the amount of time that was available. We had a very small wedding, but she was very flexible by emailing and calling us on the phone to make sure we were all on the same page and were satisfied. She was also able to be very creative and pull it together for us by adding some things to our vows to make sure it was complete and sounded good. She also came early on the day to make sure things were complete and to review everything.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Pam is the best! Very responsive, on time, and professional. Price was great too!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2014

She came and organized our rehearsal, as well as attended our rehearsal dinner. We had 2 face to face meetings, and she emailed everything we needed. She guided us right through everything, very easy! Pam is great!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Amy · Married on 09/06/2014

Pam was a wonderful choice to officiate our wedding! She was very helpful and informative about how to write the ceremony and was totally open to anything we wanted to include. She gave us tons of examples of ceremonies and readings and let us piece together our own ceremony just the way we wanted it. It was especially helpful that she attended the rehearsal the night before the wedding - we wouldn't have known how to organize everyone ourselves! We really appreciated her laid back and friendly attitude, especially when the power went out (for the whole weekend!) at our venue and we had to make a lot of last minute changes. We would definitely recommend Pam as an officiant for any wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Tina · Married on 08/16/2014

Pam is someone who truly love what she does. Right from the start we knew that we had made the right decision when we asked Pam to officiate our wedding. Pam was enthusiastic a great listener and absolutely wonderful. It was a very moving experience for the both of us!! I can't recommend Pam highly enough.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Courtney · Married on 08/02/2014

Pam really helped to make our day and marriage complete! We couldn't have imagined our ceremony any differently and went just how we would of wanted it. The Blessing of The Hands is still particularly touching to us both and we are grateful that she could help us customize our dinner blessing for our first meal as husband and wife.
    Thank you Pam!

Courtney & Alex

Sent on 09/18/2014

Jules · Married on 07/26/2014

Pam was incredible as our officiant. We wanted to do a tree ceremony and no other officiant even knew what i was talking about. Then I found Pam and noticed on her website that she knew of this ceremony. I'm so glad we found her! She helped out in so many ways. She came to our venue with me when I had to speak with my day of coordinator and helped me see things from her perspective and experience as well. She was very easy to talk to, had a great sense of humor. Very organized and replied to all of my emails quickly. She even made herself available when she was on vacation which we appreciated SO MUCH! I would highly recommend her. We did not use her day of services, but from what help she gave me as an officiant, I would also consider using her for those services as well.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Pamela · Married on 07/12/2014

Rev. Pamela Jean Swider was by far the Best Officiant you could have..... She did our Wedding in the Park on Friday, July 12, 2014 and she did an exceptional job. It was so beautiful, what a wonderful and amazing soul she is :) I would recommend her every time :) And I would also recommend the Cords of Love, it was something different then the Unity Candle but so unique, it was so special and we had the most amazing day !!! We'll never forget :) Peace & Love, Pam & Paul Tremblay

Sent on 07/28/2014

Stephenie · Married on 06/28/2014

Pam is absolutely awesome. She is always eager to help and she's very flexible with meetings. She goes above and beyond standards to make sure everything runs smoothly. She's open to different ideas and I'd say definitely pro unique. Exactly what I was hoping to find in an officiant. I even hired her to help with day of coordination for my wedding. Someone to be there for other vendors when I couldn't be. She gave me piece of mind.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Victoria · Married on 06/13/2014

Pam was extremely helpful, informative, and easy to work with. She sent me (the bride) important information in regards to the name change process. She was on time and dressed professionally. She had a very positive attitude and I would recommend her for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Our officiant, Pam, did a wonderful job. She was polite, friendly, and easy to deal with. Booking her was quick and affordable, and our ceremony went off without a hitch. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a painless process during a time where everything seems to be stressful. Very satisfied.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Kimberly · Married on 03/08/2014

Reverend Pam did a fantastic job officiating our intimate wedding ceremony on March 8, 2014. I literally contacted her 2 weeks before our wedding day to request her services. She was very friendly, kind, professional, and attentive. Most importantly, even with such short notice, she was able to accommodate us. She is very flexible in terms of the types of ceremonies she offers, and truly worked with us to develop a ceremony that suited our needs and reflected who we are. The ceremony turned out beautifully thanks to Reverend Pam, and I would highly recommend the use of her services!

Sincerely,

A Very Happy Bride :)

Sent on 04/10/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2012

Thanks to Rev Swider our service was exactly the way we pictured it. It was religious ceremony with personal touches that made it feel all our own.

We really appreciated all the preparation before the ceremony that made everything come together seamlessly. Example: My husband and I were both nervous about writing our vows. Neither wanted to be too long or repetitive. Reverend Swider had us do a rough draft and she reviewed them. She made sure there were about the same length and were easily read during the ceremony.

We were so pleased with the services she provided before and the day of the wedding. The price was excellent for the amount of work and how responsive Rev Swider was to our calls and emails. We really appreciate her help in making our day so special and highly recommend PS I Love You Ceremonies.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Pam was great and handled my big day gracefully. I didn't have to worry about anything that day except getting married.

Sent on 10/12/2018