PS I Love You Ceremonies Reviews

54 Reviews for PS I Love You Ceremonies

PS I Love You Ceremonies 1
PS I Love You Ceremonies 2

Jaimee · Married on 09/29/2018

Pam was amazing from the start. She was in constant contact and wanted to meet us first. She was easy to get ahold of whenever you needed her. She worked with us to design the most amazing ceremony. Simple, sweet, timely and elegant. I got so many compliments on our ceremony. She was also amazingly affordable! Thank you Pam for helping to make our wedding day amazing!

• O

Oanh · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you!

Pam was a dream to work with. She was professional and accommodating. We wanted a simple ceremony and she delivered just that and more.

Stephanie · Married on 08/04/2018

Would Recommend to Everyone

Pam was our officiant for our wedding this past August. She was amazing from the very beginning, she made sure everything was convienent for us, answered any questions we had in a timely fashion and made sure everything was what we wanted it to be. She was extremely helpful and always stayed in contact with us. She had so many different examples of her ceremonies that we were able to pick and choose to make ours exactly how we wanted it to be. Will definitely recommend her to everyone that I know that’s getting married!

PS I Love You Ceremonies 3
    PS I Love You Ceremonies 4

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2018

Pam (and Tom) are amazing!!!! I can honestly say that I couldn't imagine our wedding without them. Pam was incredibly organized, sweet, thoughtful, and on top of everything. I met with her in person to learn more about her "style" and see if it was a match and I am so happy that I did - she's down to earth but on top of things - the perfect combination for wedding planning! I was able to work with her to create a wedding that was completely custom for us, thoughtful, and perfect in every way. She gave us all the information on the nitty-gritty like how to apply for a marriage license, and also took care of submitting it for us after the wedding which was really helpful. On top of all of that, our wedding was sort of a destination, and Pam was sweet enough to rent a cabin nearby so that she could attend and manage the rehearsal dinner, knowing that it would put me at ease. She also helped me figure out a innovative solution to a tricky isle, kept me sane the day of, and printed our vows for us so we didn't have to worry about it, and so that we could have them for keepsakes - they're hanging in a frame on our wall! I can't say enough kind things about Pam and how awesome she is as both a wedding officiant and person.

Cassandra Clary · Married on 06/16/2018

Great experience

Pam was our wedding coordinator for our June 2018 wedding. We met twice and she took the worries off our shoulders. She offered advice on what weddings looked like these days and stepped in as far as telling people where to go and when, even thought we had another officiant. She followed up appropriately and was always an email away and very prompt. We are so thankful to have had her as our coordinator and HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Erica · Married on 06/08/2018

Pam officiated our wedding in June. She was absolutely wonderful every step of the way. She was very helpful and professional. She made the ceremony run very smoothly. She provided us with options that we right for us a couple. Everyone loved our ceremony and we couldn’t have been happier with it!

Megan and Dustin · Married on 04/20/2018

Pam was amazing! She helped us create a custom ceremony that was perfect for us! Our guests couldn’t stop talking about our ceremony! She was always there for us and answered our questions and put us at ease on our wedding day! We highly recommend her services!

• Y

ying · Married on 02/19/2018

Pam was very supportive throughout the entire process. We wanted a small and private ceremony but unique at the same time, she was helping us to achieve the goal and make a wonderful memory. Thank you Pam!

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2017

Pam was great! She was easy to work with, responded to emails/phone calls quickly, and made our rehearsal and ceremony go very smoothly. She was friendly and guests commented on how much they liked her. We would definitely recommend her!

Janet · Married on 08/19/2017

Pam was awesome! When we first met Pam we knew she would be a good fit for us. She was experienced, warm, funny and made us very comfortable. Pam was so easy to work with, she provided lots of examples of various ceremony outlines and readings which made it easy for us to customize our own. She performed our wedding ceremony with perfection and ease - we would highly recommend Pam, she was excellent!!!

MaryKathryn · Married on 08/12/2017

Pam was an amazing officiant! The ceremony was absolutely beautiful because of the such unique readings. She had so many for us to choose from and they were so much better than I anticipated. She was very professional and very thorough with what we had to do. People complimented to me what I great job she did also. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

josh · Married on 07/15/2017

Pam was amazing! She met us over Skype, talked a bunch via email, then met us in person prior to our day. She knows what she's doing, and she does an excellent job with everything. We even threw a few curve-balls at her, and she handled them very well! On the wedding day she made sure everything was smooth, and coordinated between a few vendors and key friends and family. I couldn't see my wedding occurring without her.

Carrie · Married on 06/03/2017

Thank you so much to Pam at PS I Love You Ceremonies. She is a super kind and funny person and really made our day special. Thank you so much for everything!

Tiffany · Married on 02/01/2017

Pam did a wonderful job! She helped us incorporate the vows we wanted with ease. I don't think I could have picked a better officiant.

cassie · Married on 12/03/2016

Pam was wonderful to work with! She made us very comfortable and made everything come together on our big day! We were so happy we choose Pam! She helped us w/ our ceremony & made the rehearsal easy and understandable!

Susan · Married on 11/12/2016

Pam was absolutely excellent! She made writing our own ceremony easy and our rehearsal dinner efficient. She was wonderful to work with and took away a lot of the stress of the day!

Jason · Married on 10/29/2016

Pam did an excellent job! We got plenty of compliments on our ceremony!

Lori · Married on 07/23/2016

Pam was awesome! She put my husband and I at ease, completely customized our ceremony and even typed up our personal vows for us! We had zero doubts that everything would go perfectly and they did! We highly recommend Pam

Michelle · Married on 06/04/2016

Pam was absolutely incredible, from the start she made my husband and I feel comfortable and helped us figure out how to create the ceremony that we wanted to have. We met the first time in a coffee shop, chatted and got to know each other we knew after that chat we didn't need to look anymore; we found the person who was going to marry us. She was great about giving us time and checking in on us here and there (our first meeting was in October 2015 and we were married in June 2016).

After we met and committed to a contract she gave us a few sample ceremony plans which we were able to customize. It was important for us to have a completely secular ceremony, but still still have meaning. She helped us find readings and even read the Supreme Court reading on marriage equality because it was important to us.

Pam was able to help us control our wedding party and run a smooth rehearsal, and by the end of that day we felt relaxed and at ease going into the wedding the next day. We had an incredible ceremony and Pam was a large part of that.

Megan · Married on 05/15/2016

If you're looking for an officiant, pick Pam!! You won't be disappointed. I cannot say enough good things about her. From the initial meetings all the way until the day of the event, you could tell her loved her job. Working with her felt like working with a close friend who knew us way before this event. She married us in May 2016 and I received so many compliments on the ceremony. We were able to work with her to customize it for what we were looking for, and she was even able to offer me advice to help us create a very personal ceremony that fit what we envisioned. Plus, she is super responsive and has a wealth of knowledge due to her experience in the field. Her calm demeanor was helpful in this high stress time, as well. We are so happy we had the pleasure of meeting and working with Pam.

Pam was knowledgable and very helpful with questions that would arise due to this being my first wedding. Pam made everything very personal and used our ideas.

Tammy · Married on 05/01/2016

If you need someone who is pleasant and has a lot of samples of ceremony ideas that are absolutely beautiful, Pam is your girl!

Andrea · Married on 10/31/2015

Pam is awesome! We hired her as our officiant and day of coordinator - she did an exceptional job in both positions! She came with some great ideas for the ceremony as we were unique since our baby came before marriage :) I was afraid that we wouldn't have a personable ceremony since we didn't know Pam until we hired her. All the non-church weddings I've been to had officiants that were either friends or family of the bride/groom. Well, my fear did NOT come true because she really added stuff to our ceremony to make it extremely personable - it's probably because Pam is very nice, friendly, and warm. If you're looking for an officiant and day of coordinator, hire Pam!

Andrew · Married on 10/17/2015

Pam went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was the perfect day for us. She was professional throughout and always gave us her honest opinion to help us create a ceremony customised just for us! She gave us lots of options during the planning process which was exactly what we needed, especially as I personally had little to no experience of wedding ceremonies. Even her husband turned up to help out with the ceremony for us on the day, a testament to the kindness and dedication she puts into making everything go perfectly for you. I am so glad Pam was available for our date, and I would definitely use her again in the future ..just kidding ;)!