PS I Love You Ceremonies Reviews

PS I Love You Ceremonies 1
PS I Love You Ceremonies 2
PS I Love You Ceremonies 3

Maria Schell · Married on 01/12/2020

Pam created the perfect ceremony

Pam from PS I Love You made the entire process very simple for us. We're busy graduate students, so we appreciated her quick and clear responses to our questions. Christopher and I are so glad we chose Pam to officiate our ceremony. She provided exactly what we were looking for with regard to the spirit and content of our celebration. Excellent experience for a reasonable price.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Patrick

Patrick Terry · Married on 11/10/2019

Excellent Officiant

Pam's greatest strengths are her professionalism and flexibility. She offered guidance over our ceremony while allowing us to have the experience we wanted.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Sara O'connell · Married on 10/12/2019

Professional and helpful!

Pam was incredible in making our special day go smoothly!

PS I Love You Ceremonies 4
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2019

The perfect officiant for any wedding

We found Pamela while searching on Wedding Wire and from the first correspondence she was great. She makes you feel very comfortable right from the start and let's you set the ceremony however you want so that it is personal for each couple. If you need guidance, she has ideas as well. For our reading, I used one of her templates and swapped out the actual vows with another example she had that were perfect for our wedding. We had a rainy outside rehearsal and eventhough it wasn't ideal she worked with our coordinator to make sure we were prepared on the day of. I would reccomend Pam to anyone getting married as she is a great choice for anyone!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Stephanie Moffatt · Married on 09/06/2019

Best experience!

Pam was our officiant and she was awesome! From the start she was very helpful and responsive. Our wedding turned out perfect! Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Sarah Auerbach · Married on 06/26/2019

Thanks Pam!

I hired Pam after going to her website and reading about her and what she does. She really went above and beyond my expectations from the start. She was accommodating for what we wanted out of our wedding. She arrived on time and her services we very reasonably priced! I would not have done it differently! Thanks Pam!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Jaimee · Married on 09/29/2018

Pam was amazing from the start. She was in constant contact and wanted to meet us first. She was easy to get ahold of whenever you needed her. She worked with us to design the most amazing ceremony. Simple, sweet, timely and elegant. I got so many compliments on our ceremony. She was also amazingly affordable! Thank you Pam for helping to make our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • O

Oanh · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you!

Pam was a dream to work with. She was professional and accommodating. We wanted a simple ceremony and she delivered just that and more.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/04/2018

Would Recommend to Everyone

Pam was our officiant for our wedding this past August. She was amazing from the very beginning, she made sure everything was convienent for us, answered any questions we had in a timely fashion and made sure everything was what we wanted it to be. She was extremely helpful and always stayed in contact with us. She had so many different examples of her ceremonies that we were able to pick and choose to make ours exactly how we wanted it to be. Will definitely recommend her to everyone that I know that’s getting married!

PS I Love You Ceremonies 5
    PS I Love You Ceremonies 6
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2018

Pam (and Tom) are amazing!!!! I can honestly say that I couldn't imagine our wedding without them. Pam was incredibly organized, sweet, thoughtful, and on top of everything. I met with her in person to learn more about her "style" and see if it was a match and I am so happy that I did - she's down to earth but on top of things - the perfect combination for wedding planning! I was able to work with her to create a wedding that was completely custom for us, thoughtful, and perfect in every way. She gave us all the information on the nitty-gritty like how to apply for a marriage license, and also took care of submitting it for us after the wedding which was really helpful. On top of all of that, our wedding was sort of a destination, and Pam was sweet enough to rent a cabin nearby so that she could attend and manage the rehearsal dinner, knowing that it would put me at ease. She also helped me figure out a innovative solution to a tricky isle, kept me sane the day of, and printed our vows for us so we didn't have to worry about it, and so that we could have them for keepsakes - they're hanging in a frame on our wall! I can't say enough kind things about Pam and how awesome she is as both a wedding officiant and person.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Cassandra Clary · Married on 06/16/2018

Great experience

Pam was our wedding coordinator for our June 2018 wedding. We met twice and she took the worries off our shoulders. She offered advice on what weddings looked like these days and stepped in as far as telling people where to go and when, even thought we had another officiant. She followed up appropriately and was always an email away and very prompt. We are so thankful to have had her as our coordinator and HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Erica · Married on 06/08/2018

Pam officiated our wedding in June. She was absolutely wonderful every step of the way. She was very helpful and professional. She made the ceremony run very smoothly. She provided us with options that we right for us a couple. Everyone loved our ceremony and we couldn’t have been happier with it!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Megan and Dustin · Married on 04/20/2018

Pam was amazing! She helped us create a custom ceremony that was perfect for us! Our guests couldn’t stop talking about our ceremony! She was always there for us and answered our questions and put us at ease on our wedding day! We highly recommend her services!

Sent on 04/28/2018
  • Y

ying · Married on 02/19/2018

Pam was very supportive throughout the entire process. We wanted a small and private ceremony but unique at the same time, she was helping us to achieve the goal and make a wonderful memory. Thank you Pam!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2017

Pam was great! She was easy to work with, responded to emails/phone calls quickly, and made our rehearsal and ceremony go very smoothly. She was friendly and guests commented on how much they liked her. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Janet · Married on 08/19/2017

Pam was awesome! When we first met Pam we knew she would be a good fit for us. She was experienced, warm, funny and made us very comfortable. Pam was so easy to work with, she provided lots of examples of various ceremony outlines and readings which made it easy for us to customize our own. She performed our wedding ceremony with perfection and ease - we would highly recommend Pam, she was excellent!!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

MaryKathryn · Married on 08/12/2017

Pam was an amazing officiant! The ceremony was absolutely beautiful because of the such unique readings. She had so many for us to choose from and they were so much better than I anticipated. She was very professional and very thorough with what we had to do. People complimented to me what I great job she did also. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/14/2017

josh · Married on 07/15/2017

Pam was amazing! She met us over Skype, talked a bunch via email, then met us in person prior to our day. She knows what she's doing, and she does an excellent job with everything. We even threw a few curve-balls at her, and she handled them very well! On the wedding day she made sure everything was smooth, and coordinated between a few vendors and key friends and family. I couldn't see my wedding occurring without her.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Carrie · Married on 06/03/2017

Thank you so much to Pam at PS I Love You Ceremonies. She is a super kind and funny person and really made our day special. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Tiffany · Married on 02/01/2017

Pam did a wonderful job! She helped us incorporate the vows we wanted with ease. I don't think I could have picked a better officiant.

Sent on 02/13/2017

cassie · Married on 12/03/2016

Pam was wonderful to work with! She made us very comfortable and made everything come together on our big day! We were so happy we choose Pam! She helped us w/ our ceremony & made the rehearsal easy and understandable!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Susan · Married on 11/12/2016

Pam was absolutely excellent! She made writing our own ceremony easy and our rehearsal dinner efficient. She was wonderful to work with and took away a lot of the stress of the day!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Jason · Married on 10/29/2016

Pam did an excellent job! We got plenty of compliments on our ceremony!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Lori · Married on 07/23/2016

Pam was awesome! She put my husband and I at ease, completely customized our ceremony and even typed up our personal vows for us! We had zero doubts that everything would go perfectly and they did! We highly recommend Pam

Sent on 01/05/2017

Ally · Married on 06/18/2016

Pam is incredible! My husband and I had to move to Florida for 6 weeks leading up to our wedding (we moved home the day before wedding!) and thanks to Pam everything went smoothly! She met with us before we moved and maintained regular contact via email to ensure everything was exactly how I dreamed it would be! She gave me multiple sample ceremonies and worked with me to create a personalized ceremony for our wedding. We were unable to have a rehearsal ceremony because we literally moved home the day before we got married. I was nervous about not having one but Pam reassured me that everything would be just fine, and it was! Pam arrived early to help coordinate and ensure the walk down the aisle was perfect! I highly, highly recommend Pam!

Sent on 10/16/2016