PS I Love You Ceremonies Reviews

72 Reviews for PS I Love You Ceremonies

• Batool

Batool H. · Getting married on 11/08/2021

Super amazing officiant

Pam was beyond excellent and perfect as the officiant for our wedding. She was super accommodative and very communicative; she let us know of all the procedures way ahead of time and did her part in a very organized manner. She was always super approachable for any concerns we had, even if they were not related to her part. She not only helped us get exactly what we wanted but also guided us in ways we did not even know we needed to make our day super special and great. She was very punctual and made sure things went very smoothly on the day of ceremony. Even later on; she provided post-ceremony services like ensuring our marriage certificates were mailed to the county and answered her questions at great length and very compassionately. She is a super sweet person and very easy to work with!!! Not only did we love our experience with her but even our guests were all praises for her.

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Kait

Kait G. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Professional and thoughtful!

Pam was fantastic! After our original plan for an officiant fell through (our friend couldn't travel due to covid), we booked Pam with relatively short notice. She was flexible with her time and with the package she offered. Meeting her over Zoom beforehand was a great way to make us feel more comfortable and make sure we were all on the same page. The script she customized for our ceremony was so special and able to be tailored to our own relationship. She also takes covid precautions very seriously, which was important to us! I would recommend Pam to anyone planning a small wedding in this time where it can feel challenging to seek out joy. Well worth the (very reasonable) price!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Amber W. · Married on 02/08/2021

Thank you Ms. Pam!

I loved working with Ms. Pam! After cancelling our courthouse wedding last minute due to Covid-19, Ms. Pam quickly accommodated us! The process before-hand was simple, and she made our day special! She was very professional and kind. Ms. Pam adhered to the governors orders and always wore her mask. I will be recommending her to everyone I know! Thank you so much Ms. Pam!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Victoria S. · Married on 12/26/2020

Pandemic Wedding

I can not thank Pan enough for her wonderful, last minute service she was able to provide! My (now) hubby and I were all set to have our wedding on April 4 2020 but due to the pandemic and restrictions, the ceremony was postponed. We wanted to see get married and Pam was very flexible and had a beautiful set up for a simple ceremony in her back yard! Everything was efficient and perfect for our Pandemic Elopement. Thank you so much Pam!

Sent on 12/26/2020

Gloria C. · Married on 10/23/2020

The best experience ever

The best of all Pamela was awesome we will definitely recommend her

Sent on 10/23/2020

Kathleen K. · Married on 09/06/2020

Wonderful!

Pam was awesome! We originally hired Pam for our December 2020 wedding, but once COVID-19 hit our plans moved up to September. Pam was so flexible throughout the entire process and was so helpful! We didn’t actually meet Pam until the day of our ceremony but communication was still very thorough. Pam was wonderful during the ceremony and we received many compliments on how it went. We highly recommend Pam!!

Sent on 09/17/2020

T. S. · Married on 08/07/2020

Wonderful experience

my husband and I wanted something very simple and easy. We opted for a small ceremony with PS. I Love You and it was everything we wanted it to be. Simple and straight to the point without all of the woes that come with putting a huge wedding ceremony together. Pamela was professional and friendly. Overall a great experience.

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Monika

Monika R. · Married on 05/23/2020

Mrs Monika Roberts

Pamela was absolutely awesome! In the midst of this world pandemic she was 100% professional and even aided us in getting our license! We are incredibly grateful that we found Pamela! If you want true customer service and satisfaction Pamela at PS I Love You is the only way to go!!

Sent on 05/27/2020
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn C. · Married on 03/10/2020

Wonderful!!

Pam was wonderful to work with! She was very responsive to any questions that I had, especially during these crazy covid times. My husband and I wanted our ceremony to be very short and sweet, she took all of our notes and created the most perfect ceremony for us!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Maria S. · Married on 01/12/2020

Pam created the perfect ceremony

Pam from PS I Love You made the entire process very simple for us. We're busy graduate students, so we appreciated her quick and clear responses to our questions. Christopher and I are so glad we chose Pam to officiate our ceremony. She provided exactly what we were looking for with regard to the spirit and content of our celebration. Excellent experience for a reasonable price.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Patrick

Patrick T. · Married on 11/10/2019

Excellent Officiant

Pam's greatest strengths are her professionalism and flexibility. She offered guidance over our ceremony while allowing us to have the experience we wanted.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Sara O. · Married on 10/12/2019

Professional and helpful!

Pam was incredible in making our special day go smoothly!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2019

The perfect officiant for any wedding

We found Pamela while searching on Wedding Wire and from the first correspondence she was great. She makes you feel very comfortable right from the start and let's you set the ceremony however you want so that it is personal for each couple. If you need guidance, she has ideas as well. For our reading, I used one of her templates and swapped out the actual vows with another example she had that were perfect for our wedding. We had a rainy outside rehearsal and eventhough it wasn't ideal she worked with our coordinator to make sure we were prepared on the day of. I would reccomend Pam to anyone getting married as she is a great choice for anyone!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Stephanie M. · Married on 09/06/2019

Best experience!

Pam was our officiant and she was awesome! From the start she was very helpful and responsive. Our wedding turned out perfect! Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Sarah A. · Married on 06/26/2019

Thanks Pam!

I hired Pam after going to her website and reading about her and what she does. She really went above and beyond my expectations from the start. She was accommodating for what we wanted out of our wedding. She arrived on time and her services we very reasonably priced! I would not have done it differently! Thanks Pam!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Jaimee · Married on 09/29/2018

Pam was amazing from the start. She was in constant contact and wanted to meet us first. She was easy to get ahold of whenever you needed her. She worked with us to design the most amazing ceremony. Simple, sweet, timely and elegant. I got so many compliments on our ceremony. She was also amazingly affordable! Thank you Pam for helping to make our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • O

Oanh · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you!

Pam was a dream to work with. She was professional and accommodating. We wanted a simple ceremony and she delivered just that and more.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/04/2018

Would Recommend to Everyone

Pam was our officiant for our wedding this past August. She was amazing from the very beginning, she made sure everything was convienent for us, answered any questions we had in a timely fashion and made sure everything was what we wanted it to be. She was extremely helpful and always stayed in contact with us. She had so many different examples of her ceremonies that we were able to pick and choose to make ours exactly how we wanted it to be. Will definitely recommend her to everyone that I know that’s getting married!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2018

Pam (and Tom) are amazing!!!! I can honestly say that I couldn't imagine our wedding without them. Pam was incredibly organized, sweet, thoughtful, and on top of everything. I met with her in person to learn more about her "style" and see if it was a match and I am so happy that I did - she's down to earth but on top of things - the perfect combination for wedding planning! I was able to work with her to create a wedding that was completely custom for us, thoughtful, and perfect in every way. She gave us all the information on the nitty-gritty like how to apply for a marriage license, and also took care of submitting it for us after the wedding which was really helpful. On top of all of that, our wedding was sort of a destination, and Pam was sweet enough to rent a cabin nearby so that she could attend and manage the rehearsal dinner, knowing that it would put me at ease. She also helped me figure out a innovative solution to a tricky isle, kept me sane the day of, and printed our vows for us so we didn't have to worry about it, and so that we could have them for keepsakes - they're hanging in a frame on our wall! I can't say enough kind things about Pam and how awesome she is as both a wedding officiant and person.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Cassandra C. · Married on 06/16/2018

Great experience

Pam was our wedding coordinator for our June 2018 wedding. We met twice and she took the worries off our shoulders. She offered advice on what weddings looked like these days and stepped in as far as telling people where to go and when, even thought we had another officiant. She followed up appropriately and was always an email away and very prompt. We are so thankful to have had her as our coordinator and HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Erica · Married on 06/08/2018

Pam officiated our wedding in June. She was absolutely wonderful every step of the way. She was very helpful and professional. She made the ceremony run very smoothly. She provided us with options that we right for us a couple. Everyone loved our ceremony and we couldn’t have been happier with it!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Megan A. · Married on 04/20/2018

Pam was amazing! She helped us create a custom ceremony that was perfect for us! Our guests couldn’t stop talking about our ceremony! She was always there for us and answered our questions and put us at ease on our wedding day! We highly recommend her services!

Sent on 04/28/2018
  • Y

Ying · Married on 02/19/2018

Pam was very supportive throughout the entire process. We wanted a small and private ceremony but unique at the same time, she was helping us to achieve the goal and make a wonderful memory. Thank you Pam!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2017

Pam was great! She was easy to work with, responded to emails/phone calls quickly, and made our rehearsal and ceremony go very smoothly. She was friendly and guests commented on how much they liked her. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Janet · Married on 08/19/2017

Pam was awesome! When we first met Pam we knew she would be a good fit for us. She was experienced, warm, funny and made us very comfortable. Pam was so easy to work with, she provided lots of examples of various ceremony outlines and readings which made it easy for us to customize our own. She performed our wedding ceremony with perfection and ease - we would highly recommend Pam, she was excellent!!!

Sent on 08/26/2017