Properly Weird Events Reviews

7 | Douglasville, GA

7 Reviews for Properly Weird Events

Cassie · Married on 06/23/2018

Best Photobooth company ever! They set up at our backyard wedding and everyone had a blast! They have the most amazing props and are overall a great time! Plus super easy to communicate with! So worth the price to add them to any event!!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Katherine · Married on 04/28/2018

My fiancé and I wanted to do some fun candid shots around where we live in Birmingham, AL. Tallulah and Russell came out and basically allowed us to show them around our favorite places, drink some beer, eat some food, walk our dogs, and have fun together! Meanwhile, they were snapping photos and video footage. We got to hang out with some friends and just have a blast. Oftentimes I feel as photography sessions can be stressful and I find it hard to get quality photos while also not appearing too staged. Tallulah and Russell made us feel like we were all just hanging out and would catch sweet moments between my fiancé and I that we did not even realize they were capturing. Our dogs had so much fun and even appear to be smiling in their shots! They went above and beyond to make us happy and knew what was important to us. I love the photo journalism style of photography and they do an excellent job capturing the love, laughter, and emotion of the moments when you least expect it. They even asked about what songs we liked and coordinated one to go with a video they created. I plan to do many more sessions with Tallulah and Russell before the wedding, at the wedding, and even afterwards. We love Tallulah and Russell not only for their creativity, but for who they are.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Lila · Married on 01/06/2018

Our granddaughter used this company for her wedding video as well as the photo booth. The name is a bit weird, but the photo booth was great, and the video of the wedding highlights is glorious! I recommend properly weird with the highest ratings!

Sent on 02/16/2018

mallory · Married on 12/15/2017

My fiancé and I chose Properly Weird to do our engagement pictures and we’re so glad we did! They were the best fit that we could have found! I have two kids and my fiancé has two as well. Like most parents who are engaged, we just really want our children to be a big part of our wedding and to be an essential element in our photos. Russell and Tallulah, of Properly Weird, were both very creative and gave us the best ideas. We felt at ease and comfortable right away!

When we told Russell and Tallulah that we had not yet announced our engagement to our families they suggested that we make the announcement at a family gathering of some sort. My cousin was having a birthday party soon, and since we were thinking of using the Properly Weird photo booth for our wedding, we decided to take the booth for a test drive, and gifted it to my cousin for her party! She was thrilled! And we realized that the Properly Weird photo booth, with it’s weird, funky, and boutique props was a MUST for the wedding! Another major plus for us was that we got to print all of our pictures, and that all of the photos were available online for free reprints.

We just can’t say enough about this company and what they do. They’re different, they’re the best! Again were so appreciative of their patience and great ideas!

Thanks you guys!!
    The Baker Family!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Leephether · Married on 03/25/2017

If you're thinking of choosing this team, DO IT! They have so many awesome ideas to go with exactly what you have in mind. What fun to be had by all in attendance! We are so happy with our photos and the whole experience. Everyone who sees the pictures love them.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Tracy · Married on 03/25/2017

Boy was this fun. Great props. We got so many colorful eye-catching pictures at my niece's wedding reception. Everyone had a blast and the whole experience exceeded expectations.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Don · Married on 03/25/2017

My step daughter's wedding reception had Tallulah come and do a photo booth. It was so much fun. Everyone was laughing and giggling and trying on props. Everyone has loved the pictures. This company will surpass everything you could wish for.

Sent on 02/17/2018