The Prop Stop Photo Booth Reviews

The Prop Stop Photo Booth 1
The Prop Stop Photo Booth 2
The Prop Stop Photo Booth 3
The Prop Stop Photo Booth 4

the Photobooth was a great success. This vendor is extremely professional!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Terrific photo booth vendor
    Quality of photos was amazing!!
    Incorporated our own monogram into the photo strips - amazing!!!
    Unlimited photos...truly means unlimited - the photos kept coming!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Starr · Married on 08/22/2014

If you haven't booked your photobooth, then book Prop Stop Now. If you aren't having a photobooth, think again. It is seriously one of the best parts of weddings. I preferred prop stop because they have an open air booth. I hate trying to cram people in a little booth. Drunks and tight spaces are not good together. The attendant for us was awesome and fun! they send you all the digital files which is so much fun to share. They allowed our custom monogram to be at the bottom of the photo strip. The price was pretty average as far as photobooths go, but I think they were a better value. Unlimited strips, great personalitys, background color options etc. GREAT choice!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Danielle · Married on 08/10/2014

Everyone had a blast! This was money well spent!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Lori · Married on 08/02/2014

My guests loved it! They provided all the props and each guest received a copy of their pictures. They are a must to have at an event.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Marcia · event on 07/26/2014

Fabulous addition to our party!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Kim · event on 07/26/2014

This was the 3rd time we've used the Prop Stop Photo Booth company, and just like the previous times, they were fantastic!! Everyone is so friendly and professional, and they are the best in town!!

Sent on 08/03/2014
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 05/24/2014

We LOVE this company!! They were incredible from start to finish. We interacted with Patrick via email to set everything up and he was super friendly and responsive. They allowed us to use our own customized graphic for the bottom of the photo strip, which was a really cool personal touch for our wedding. Paul was the attendant that worked our wedding - it was his first event and he ROCKED it. All of our guests loved him enough that multiple told us how nice he was. The props were in a nice chest for guests to dig through, and there was a large variety so a ton of people could be in the photos. We were hesitant at first about having a photo booth, and now I realize it was one of the best parts! Our guests loved it and the company is great and loads all of them on Facebook for free. We opted to pay the extra for the book that guests could sign, and it actually was broken. The company already shipped us a replacement within one week of the event. Honestly, we would recommend this company to anyone - honest people with fabulous service quality. Thank you, Prop Stop!! :)

Sent on 06/02/2014

Hiring Prop Stop was a no brainer for me. They provided photobooth services at a friend's wedding, and they were such a hit that I knew I had to hire them for my wedding. Working with Patrick was a breeze - he was quick to reply to my messages and there wasn't too much paperwork - no fuss. He also doens't nickle and dime you as I've heard other photobooth providers are know to do. On the day of, it was a huge hit - everyone enjoyed the photos and they were printed quickly and easily. Patrick posted the photos to Facebook within a few days. I would definitely recommend Patrick and Prop Stop!

Sent on 06/01/2014
  • User4119568 · 2+ years ago

The Prop Stop Photo Booth was great! Patrick was very easy to work with and wonderful at the wedding. All of the guests had so much fun with the props and the photos. We really enjoyed seeing the silly side of everyone and were so happy to have an album of all the photos taken that night. Definitely recommended!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Terri · Married on 02/08/2014

I loved Prop Stop Photo Booth!! Patrick was so great to work with from initial contact to wedding day. My guests had so much fun with it and I loved seeing all the pictures in our album and uploaded onto Facebook the next day! I loved that their booth worked for just two people or ten and that they printed a strip for everyone in the photo. If you're looking for a photo booth, you won't be disappointed with Prop Stop!!

Sent on 02/23/2014

Lindsay · Married on 01/11/2014

Prop Stop was absolutely amazing! We have gotten so many compliments on how great our wedding was, and I truly beleive it wouldn't have been as good if it weren't for the photo booth! Everyone had so much fun, Patrick was on top of his game and getting fantastic photos, and we are so thrilled with our scrapbook to go thru time and time again. Thanks a lot, Patrick! Way to rock out with us! We really appreciate it.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Katye · Married on 11/23/2013

Patrick was wonderful to work with. When pricing out other photo booths for our vendors, we found his price to be wonderfully reasonable. He was so willing to work with us and very responsive to all questions and emails. At the wedding, he was both fun and professional and all of our guests had a blast. They are still talking about how much fun they had and many have stated they must have Prop Stop for their next event. Our guestbook Patrick created with all of the photos has been a blast to look through a something we will cherish forever. Also, their booth is the best I've seen! Very compact/self contained so you don't need a lot of extra space and you get your printouts instantly! Thank you again Patrick and team!!!

Sent on 11/25/2013
  • User3806191 · event on 11/09/2013

We highly recommend Patrick and Prop Stop Photo Booth! Patrick was able to provide us with a photo booth last minute for our church's Harvest Bazaar. Chris, his employee, was absolutely wonderful- personable and professional. He put everyone who went up for a photo at ease. The Bazaar fundraiser was a huge success and having your booth there really added to the festive mood. I saw people old and young having a great time at the booth- their smiles really made everything worth it. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/31/2014

To be honest, a photo booth wasn’t even on our radar until we attended a wedding (a mere three weeks before our own) in Baltimore with a Prop Stop Photo Booth. Before the night was over, my fiancé had spoken with the operator, who in turn checked with the owner to see if they were available on our date and could travel to Charlottesville, VA--they are THAT good. Long story short, we booked them two and a half weeks before our wedding and it ended up being one of the best decisions we made. On logistics--Patrick was very responsive over email and got all of the preliminaries handled with no problems. On the day of the wedding he was set-up and ready to go on time (if not early). The rest, as they say is history. Every single one of our guests had a blast and we’re still hearing raves about the experience (and the pictures) a month later. Their open format (which accommodates large groups) and (seemingly) endless supply of props, means there is something for everyone. We also chose the scrapbook package, which at first I was wary of, but we started looking at it the night of our wedding and can hardly bear to put it down (we almost took it on our honeymoon) because it never fails to make us laugh. To put it simply, do not hesitate to book Prop Stop—they put every other photo booth I’ve seen to shame! You and your guests will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 12/03/2013

s · Married on 09/28/2013

Prop Stop Photo Booth was a great addition to our event. The props and photos available were both fun & creative. The photo quality of the picture strips was excellent with the event personalized on the bottom, a great touch. Wonderful time had by all, both young and old.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Jane · Married on 09/21/2013

From the initial contact, to the contract, to the end of the wedding, Patrick was always easy to communicate with. The photo booth was a big hit and the attendant, Dominic was great. I would definitely recommend Prop Stop for any event.

Sent on 09/28/2013

Jenna · Married on 09/14/2013

The Prop Stop Photo Booth is amazing! Probably one of the biggest hits at our wedding. It was full the entire night! The attendant was helpful and he even stayed longer than he had to just becuase our guests were having so much fun with it. Completely worth every penny....book with Prop Stop!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Rada · Married on 09/07/2013

They were excellent, pictures came out great and they were nice enough to email me my pictures separately. Very good service!! Lots of fun.

Sent on 04/10/2013
  • User3521930 · 2+ years ago

The Prop Stop Photo Booth helped make our wedding day so much fun! Patrick is wonderful to work with (and his wife Natalie was our photographer!). I highly recommend using this company for your photobooth needs.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Leigh · Married on 08/24/2013

Such a great idea for the wedding. My guests absolutely loved it, and the props are hilarious. I highly recommend it, and Pat and Natalie were so easy to work with!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Mom · Married on 07/19/2013

The Prop Stop Photo Booth was a great addition to my daughter's wedding. Natalie and Patrick were great to work with throughout the whole wedding planning. Natalie (Natalie Lane photography) was the photographer for the wedding (and engagement photos) and her husband, Patrick, was responsible for the Prop Stop photo booth. Patrick even went the extra mile when a day or two before the wedding I asked for a certain color scrapbook for the photo booth strips and he found exactly what my daughter and I wanted. Everyone loved the photo booth! It is an open air photo booth so there isn't really a booth so a lot of guests could get together and have a photo taken. Patrick gave everyone in the group a photo strip and one went in the guest photo scrapbook. Guests could write a note or well wish under the strip in the scrapbook. All of the props were great. I even brought some props of my own which I let Patrick keep if he wanted any of them. I bought some and even made a few that were in the wedding colors (pink and gray). I HIGHLY recommend the Prop Stop open air photo booth and both Patrick and Natalie (Natalie Lane photography).

Sent on 07/29/2013

Becky · Married on 07/05/2013

From beginning to end Patrick and Prop Stop Photo Booth did an amazing job!! He was incredible as a host, he kept everyone involved and interested in the booth and it was one of the most popular parts of our wedding. We are extremely pleased to this day with Prop Stop and we highly recommend it!

Sent on 09/28/2014

David · Married on 06/22/2013

It was very easy to deal with Patrick and Natalie over email to set-up and price out the photobooth for our wedding. We opted to add the photobook for guests to paste their photos and write comments. If you are doing a corporate event this is probably not necessary as you can do what you wish with the digital copies of the photo strips later and ample copies were made for everyone in the photos.
    Chris worked the photobooth at our wedding and was very friendly. Because our guests were having lots of fun as the night went on he even stayed a little beyond the time we booked.
    There were a wide variety of fun props.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Sammie · Married on 06/14/2013

Patrick was very professional and friendly to all of my guests. The quality of the pictures were great. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 06/20/2013