Project Nutritionist LLC Reviews

7 | Livingston, NJ

7 Reviews for Project Nutritionist LLC

Sandra Santiago · Married on 12/07/2019

Best Dietitian!

Everyone wants to feel and look good on their wedding day. My wedding’s coming up in a few months (89 days to be exact!) and Marsha put me on a weight-loss plan to help me through my wedding prep feeling less worn out—and make it to my honeymoon much happier and healthier than ever before! Choosing a diet plan on my own wasn’t easy, so I contacted Marsha to help me with my weekly regimen and to answer all of my questions about nutrition. She was incredibly responsive and felt more like a food therapist than a dietitian, which is exactly what I needed. I can GLADLY say that I’m down 15 pounds all thanks to Marsha!! I can’t thank her enough for having a positive impact on my life!

Magen S · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent Experience, Highly Recommended!

I’m down 15 pounds! Marsha was very knowledgeable and thorough through out the program. Marsha was also available when I needed her and very responsive. Once I get back from my honeymoon, I plan on joining her legacy group to keep me on my toes!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Melissa Goldberg · Married on 08/25/2019

Easy, practical, and IT WORKS!!

I cannot recommend Project Nutritionist enough!! I remember being extremely overwhelmed and stressed that I wasn’t going to look the way I wanted to at my wedding. I dreamt of this day for so long and I couldn’t seem to get any of the weight off. I found Marsha and decided to give her program a shot. I couldn’t believe how easy and practical the plan was!! I lost 16 pounds in 2 months! Marsha was so patient and knowledgeable and was super quick with answering my questions. The plan was really easy to follow and I didn’t feel hungry or restricted with my diet. I definitely recommend Marsha and Project Nutritionist! You will not regret it

Sent on 10/04/2019

Stephanie Bolder · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent!!!

I tried so many fad diets, and realized I couldn’t do it alone. I needed the professional help. Marsha taught me to eat smart, controlling my portions, and while it took a little work upfront to get the ball rolling, I was taken through the process and she was by my side every step of the way. I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Marian Narouz · Married on 06/15/2019

Will change your view on losing weight!

Marsha is simply the best! She really motivates you to stay focused and reach your goals. She truly cares about her clients and wants to see them at their goals. I had a major setback and if it wasn’t for her I probably would have given up. She individualized my goals and worked with my weaknesses and was always there when I had any questions. She will absolutely change your outlook on being healthy and losing weight!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • F

Felicia Stanley · Married on 04/29/2018

Amaze balls!!!

Project nutritionist was the best thing I did!! Marsha is really attentive and patient, she put together a food plan for me based on my goals, she taught me how to read labels and I now have skills that will benefit me my whole life. In 4 weeks I lost 11lbs! I reached my goal and I felt amazing! She is always available for any questions and really gave me the tools to succeed I am so happy with the results! Highly recommended thank you project nutritionist!!!

• Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 08/18/2017

Education and Inspiration

If you're looking for a solid program that not only inspires your health journey but also makes you comfortable during the entire process, I 100% recommend Project Nutritionist! The Nutritionist that worked with me, Marsha, was so knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. She made staying on track to achieve my goal weight really manageable. I genuinely had no idea that such small adjustments in my exercise routine and daily eating habits could impact my health so drastically. Thanks to her, fitting into my dress and feeling my best on our big day was the least stressful part of planning a wedding!