address, Livingston, NJ 07039 · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About Project Nutritionist LLC

This package is for Brides and Grooms To Be who wish to be in the best shape of their lives for their wedding day. While investing in your health through our program, you will have unlimited access to a Registered Dietitian-Nutritionist to help you make all the right health choices. This is a science based, personalized and realistic nutrition plan that will help you reach your goals and have radiant skin for your special day. Let us guide you towards a healthier and happier ever after.

Follow Project Nutritionist LLC on
weightmanagement 1 51 1874231 1567722671
weightmanagement 1 51 1874231 1567722671

7 Reviews for Project Nutritionist LLC

Magen S · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent Experience, Highly Recommended!

I’m down 15 pounds! Marsha was very knowledgeable and thorough through out the program. Marsha was also available when I needed her and very responsive. Once I get back from my honeymoon, I plan on joining her legacy group to keep me on my toes!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Melissa Goldberg · Married on 08/25/2019

Easy, practical, and IT WORKS!!

I cannot recommend Project Nutritionist enough!! I remember being extremely overwhelmed and stressed that I wasn’t going to look the way I wanted to at my wedding. I dreamt of this day for so long and I couldn’t seem to get any of the weight off. I found Marsha and decided to give her program a shot. I couldn’t believe how easy and practical the plan was!! I lost 16 pounds in 2 months! Marsha was so patient and knowledgeable and was super quick with answering my questions. The plan was really easy to follow and I didn’t feel hungry or restricted with my diet. I definitely recommend Marsha and Project Nutritionist! You will not regret it

Sent on 10/04/2019

Project Nutritionist LLC Pricing

Project Nutritionist LLC Price Rates

Project Nutritionist LLC FAQ

• What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Meal Plans