address, Livingston, NJ 07039 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Project Nutritionist LLC

Project Nutritionist LCC is a registered dietician offering services to those awaiting their weddings in Livingston, New Jersey. Owner Marsha Girgis has an extensive background in nutrition and food science and understands that everyone’s body is unique. She tailors her approach to suit the goals of clients whether they want to simply stay healthy or walk down the aisle feeling great.

Service Offered

Project Nutritionist does not rely on fad diets or supplements in order to get couples feeling great. Instead, Marsha and her team take an evidence-based, scientific approach that includes a personalized meal plan, counseling, and weekly follow-ups. These plans are focused on providing the right balance of nutrients for each individual whilst encouraging proper sleep and hydration. Marsha’s passion for improving her clients’ quality of life is evident in this hands-on approach and to-be-weds will feel supported to reach their goals.

Follow Project Nutritionist LLC on
Lasting Knowledge
1 51 1874231 158404103826913

7 Reviews for Project Nutritionist LLC

Magen S · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent Experience, Highly Recommended!

I’m down 15 pounds! Marsha was very knowledgeable and thorough through out the program. Marsha was also available when I needed her and very responsive. Once I get back from my honeymoon, I plan on joining her legacy group to keep me on my toes!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Melissa Goldberg · Married on 08/25/2019

Easy, practical, and IT WORKS!!

I cannot recommend Project Nutritionist enough!! I remember being extremely overwhelmed and stressed that I wasn’t going to look the way I wanted to at my wedding. I dreamt of this day for so long and I couldn’t seem to get any of the weight off. I found Marsha and decided to give her program a shot. I couldn’t believe how easy and practical the plan was!! I lost 16 pounds in 2 months! Marsha was so patient and knowledgeable and was super quick with answering my questions. The plan was really easy to follow and I didn’t feel hungry or restricted with my diet. I definitely recommend Marsha and Project Nutritionist! You will not regret it

Sent on 10/04/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Project Nutritionist LLC Pricing

Project Nutritionist LLC Price Rates

Project Nutritionist LLC FAQ

• What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Meal Plans