Professional Organizing Consultants LLC Reviews

8 | Middleburg, FL

8 Reviews for Professional Organizing Consultants LLC

8 Professional Organizing Consultants LLC Reviews

Kelton · Married on 10/17/2015

Excellent service! The event planner was professional, personal, and accommodating

Christina · Married on 07/25/2015

We all loved working with Nikki May, the event planner, she was fabulous to work with. She was very helpful with the planning and always responded promptly to our many inquiries. Whenever we ran into some little obstacle to doing things, Nikki helped us come up with a good solution. She was always kind and calm and efficient and went the extra mile for us.

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2015

Nikki is just the best ! She made my dreams come true. I was so excited about her planning and designing my wedding. I was happier than happier with my special day.

Chelsea · Married on 10/04/2014

Thank you for making my Grand Daughters High Tea special for her and her friends. She still talks about how much fun it was to dress up.

• O

Oscar · Married on 08/23/2014

Nikki May is people friendly and very professional with her work and turns your dreams of imagination into reality. I would recommend anyone to hire her and to have that memorable moment that would not ever be forgotten.

Samantha · Married on 04/25/2014

Nikki May not only planned my wedding, she also took the time to help with putting it all together. The wedding was far more spectacular than I ever imagined! I cannot thank you enough for all of your help, advice and guidance during all of the wedding planning and the wedding weekend! I wanted a vintage wedding with some special moments added for me and my groom, She made sure that all of our request were granted. We felt so special, with the attention we received, and could not wait for our special day to come. Nikki made sure our day was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. We were so pleased with how the evening went and how many compliments we received, on how it was like a fairytale. Thank you for everything!

Jimmy · Married on 09/21/2013

I highly recommend using Professional Organizing Consultants for ALL of your event needs/wants! They are unique and VERY affordable and will save you way more time and money than trying to do it yourself! I used them for my parents Anniversary party and it was fun and exciting for them.

Leslie · Married on 03/23/2013

Nikki was awesome to have as a point person, to coordinate details for my wedding. She also had great suggestions for wedding vendors I could use or items I was trying to find. She handled every detail so that I could focus in enjoying the moment and not on what might go wrong or needed to be done, so my day was perfect. It was a priceless service to have.