Pro DJ Services, Inc. Reviews

115 | Saint Clair Shores, MI

115 Reviews for Pro DJ Services, Inc.

Katherine Nye · Married on 11/30/2018

Everyone dancing!

Pro DJ Services provided us with an experienced and professional DJ that made sure there were guests dancing the whole night! We were so happy with how Dylan catered to our wedding (lots of Hispanic music and a younger crowd). We are so happy with our time with them from start to finish!

saad · Married on 10/21/2018

Fun and Experienced DJ

Pro DJ did a nice job on our wedding. Our program was so busy and have many moving parts and even different languages and they were able to put all things together and work with us on all the details. they have very friendly staff. I found them through a wedding expo and I can feel the energy in their work.

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

Great song selection and personable

My dj was Shane and he was fantastic. He was upbeat and pick some of the best songs to play. Everyone said how much they loved him. Super personable and made sure everything ran smoothly. Couldnt recommend a better place to go for a dj.

Marissa Ramirez · Married on 10/12/2018

Pro DJ Services is amazing!

Pro DJ services ran our ceremony and reception music and everything went smoothly! Our guests loved their music, and our dance floor was packed! The staff are all kind and helpful too! I 100% recommend them.

• Joe

Joe Leblond · Married on 10/05/2018

The Name says it all!

Pro DJ Services... The name says it all!

My daughter and future daughter in law at the time, now my daughter in law, attended a Bridal show and was introduced to this company by winning something for “free.” I know what you are thinking, nothing is for free and you are probably right. However, without that little incentive, I’m sure I wouldn’t be writing this review. To clarify why I am writing this, I for one, put this company to the test. My wife and I had two children getting married in 2018, our sons wedding was in May and our daughters wedding was in October and between the two weddings, we used every service this company had to offer and a few they didn’t even know they offer and they lived up to the task, just to accommodate our needs. This company was nothing but a class act from minute one, starting with the owner, Jason. As you know, planning one wedding can be challenging, planning two at the same time is double trouble and Jason put me at ease from our very first phone call. He is/was polite and pleasant to work with and understood our needs for each wedding and assured me his company was up to the task.

For our sons wedding in May, unfortunately we only used Pro’s DJ’s Videography service and trust me, we wished we would have used more of their services for this wedding after the fact. The videographer Jason sent to do our sons wedding was Sarah. She was definitely a pro at what she does and she is simply an amazing person. It didn’t take long for her to fit in and quickly become part of our family that day and night. It’s odd to say, but it’s true and the video she and Pro DJ services produced, brings a smile to your face and tears to your eyes every time you watch it.

When picking any of these services you never know what to expect. All you can do is put your trust in the company you choose and hope for the best. While we were waiting on the video to be edited, we honestly didn’t know what to expect and when we recived it from Sarah it was far beyond anything we could have hoped for, because it was that amazing! So Jason and Pro DJ lived up to task one, but created a problem - by having to live up to their next challenge of out-doing themselves for our daughters upcoming wedding. For this wedding not only did we have Jason and Pro DJ Services provide the Videographer, we hired his company for the DJ service, Photo Booth & Upgraded light show.

Once again we didn’t know what to expect and hoped for the best. The best is what we got starting with the DJ’s Dylan and John. For a guest at a wedding, it is remembered (or not) first by the bride & groom, then the venue, then the food when all is said and done, whether they had a good time or not. These two DJ’s Dylan and John did their part making sure this wedding was a complete success from the Grand Entrance and until last call. The dance floor was never empty, our guests did not want the party to end because they were having such a good time.

As for the photo booth, I for one did not want one, nor did I see the need for one. How wrong I was. Brett, the gentleman running the photo booth, was like the rest of Jason’s crew. He was a professional that knew how to make even the prudish of people, have a good time and produce life long memories for the bride and groom with the photo album from the hundreds of photos that were taken in the booth that night. Like I said, how wrong I was and now see the photo booth as a must have.

Last and by far the least and arguably one of the most important life long memories was the video and Videographer. I’m sure you are expecting to hear once again how happy we were with Sarah and we would love to tell you more about her, but unfortunately she was already booked and she could not Videograph our daughters wedding. Obviously I expressed how unhappy I was about that to Jason the owner of Pro DJ Services and he assured me the person he was sending to videograph our daughters wedding would be just as good as Sarah. I took his word for it but was sceptical because whomever Jason sent had some mighty big shoes to fill if this person was replacing Sarah.
    When Blake the videographer showed up and went to work, he had to prove himself to no one. Like the rest of Jasons staff he was a professional and I could tell from minute one, he had a vision that no one else could see, of how his video was going to turn out. We never expected his or anyone else’s video to turn out the way it did. It was completely different from our son’s video which we appreciate and it just blew us away because his work was so good. He visioned and saw things that noone else did and his final product was breathtaking, for lack of a better word.

We can’t thank Jason, Blake, Brett, Dylan, John, Sarah and everyone at Pro DJ Services enough for making both of our children’s special day exactly what it was meant to be, “Special”

You are the Pro’s in what you do!

Joe & Dana LeBlond

Daniela · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing service and great DJs/music for our wedding. Pro DJs made our wedding even better than we could have imagined!!

Bridgette · Married on 09/22/2018

Jason and his team really make planning your big day fun and easy. I truly appreciated the consistent follow up and making sure that everything was perfect for my big day. Dylan did a great job being our MC and feeling out the crowd. Thank you for making our day a complete dream :) !!

Becca · Married on 09/02/2018

Pro DJ Services was phenomenal! We worked with Jason during the planning process. He was very professional and responsive. As we are out of state, he was very flexible with our schedule. Our DJ on our wedding day was great! He was energetic and got the crowd going, and the playlist was perfect. All of our suggestions and requests were incorporated. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Pro DJ Services made our wedding! Jesse and Chris were amazing and our guests did not want the party to end! They played hit after hit and we received so many compliments from our guests. Pro DJ Services were great to work with from start to finish. Thanks for making our big day so special!

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2018

I recently had the pleasure to work with Jason and Dylan with Pro Dj Services, which both of them were very professional. From both a business relationship and through their wedding services, I had an amazing experience. They played a key role on my wedding day and helped make our day so special. They were very attentive throughout the planning process as well as the actual day. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend them!

Kara · Married on 07/14/2018

Incredible job! Would recommend to anyone looking for great DJ's

Ashleigh · Married on 07/07/2018

Dylan was an incredible DJ and working with Pro DJ services was so great!

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

I thought they were very professional and did an amazing job! Would definitely recommend!

Alaina · Married on 02/17/2018

This DJ service is amazing! They provided uplighting and music for our ceremony and reception. Jason met with us soon after I contacted the company to get to know us and understand what feel we wanted for our wedding and ceremony. They really listened to what I asked for. They didn't play the music I asked them not to and playing the songs I did ask of. People were on the dance floor all night and complimented how great they were. Our ceremony was perfect; they remained hidden while playing the music I requested at an appropriate volume. The uplighiting was placed perfectly and really set the mood for the night. I highly recommend this DJ for your special day.

lauren · Married on 11/03/2017

What a wonderful experience it was to work with Jason and the Pro DJ service company. Jason was very good about answering phone calls and emails right away. They're equipment never buzzed, and produced high quality sound. Ben was my DJ and did a fantastic job, the dance floor was always packed, and my wedding guests are still telling me how great the DJ was. This is a very professional company, and I highly recommend them!

Cortney · Married on 10/20/2017

The BEST!! There are no words for the level of professionalism, exquisite service, and overall great experience they created at my wedding! I used all of their services, DJ, monograms, uplighting, and Photo Booth. Every detail was covered. Thank you again to the entire team for everything! You will not be disappointed with this company.

Gabe · Married on 10/07/2017

These guys were awesome. We couldn't have asked and received more. From the day I reached out to the final song, they delivered. Thank you so mush to Jason and his team for really making our night great.

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

We loved working with Pro DJ Services for our wedding! Jason was always very helpful and quick to respond if we ever had any questions. And on the wedding day, so many of our wedding guests complimented us on the music. We even had people crash from the wedding next to ours because our DJ was so amazing. Thanks again for an amazing night!

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2017

The staff at Pro DJ Services was amazing! They helped with all of the details of the ceremony and the reception music that we needed. Jason was very responsive to emails and assisted with every question I had. The DJs we had were Dylan and Brent. They were very professional, asked questions through the night to make sure what we wanted happened, and kept the party going all night. Had tons of compliments from guests!!

Lawrence · Married on 09/09/2017

I big thank-you to Jason and his team for their services this past Friday and throughout the process. Jason is a true pro and it’s obvious that those that work for him are as well. Dylan who did our daughters wedding on Saturday was absolutely fantastic. He kept things moving from the time the wedding party entered the room through the introductions and the speeches. He was ready for the highlight dances as soon as the dinner ended, and once the dancing started he kept the dance floor packed from the first song he played until the very last song that he played. There wasn’t a single time that the dance floor was ever not full which I know was a dream of mu daughters. She couldn’t have been happier with the way the party went. Since the party ended we have received numerous comments about what a fantastic job the dj did. Jason should be proud of the guys he has representing his company. It is obvious they have been taught well and follow his lead. Dylan was very easy to communicate with and knew exactly what we needed out of him during the outdoor ceremony. I can’t say enough about the level of professionalism of this company from the first time we met, to the planning appointment with my daughter, and throughout my daughter’s special day.

Thanks to Jason and Dylan for making my daughter one REALLY happy bride, and contributing to an awesome event!

Chris · Married on 09/02/2017

Pro DJs blew us away! Having DJed weddings myself, I always seem to be super critical of DJs at weddings and had the same apprehensions entering my own wedding. These guys are the best I’ve ever seen! Dylan and Austin were professional, accommodating, and entertaining! They helped solve an audio issue with a video I planned on playing before dinner, which went over and above what I expected. They were not corny at all, and instead created an ambiance that perfectly matched our hope for our reception. We have all seen or experienced bad Wedding DJs. These guys are the real deal and have developed the perfect blue print for Weddings. I will be using Pro DJs for any event I plan moving forward. Thank you Jason for perfecting this service!

Heather · Married on 08/26/2017

Dylan and brad did an amazing job for our wedding last night! Very up beat, respectful, and professional. Highly recommend these guys!! Thanks for making our day special!!

Christina · Married on 07/01/2017

Played songs on must play and helped appease a large variety of music tastes.

Terra · Married on 06/23/2017

Outstanding DJ services!!! Pro DJ had my guests dancing all evening! Could not be happier!!!