Pro DJ Services, Inc. Reviews

128 | Saint Clair Shores, MI

128 Reviews for Pro DJ Services, Inc.

Pro DJ Services, Inc. 1
Pro DJ Services, Inc. 2

Christina Lang · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely exceptional!!!

We used Pro DJ Services for our wedding reception on 8/3/19 and couldn’t be happier! Ben and Austin were absolutely exceptional. The dance floor was full majority of the night and our guests as well as us had an amazing time with them. We are extremely happy with the services we were given through Pro DJ Services to include the two DJs, uplighting, monogram, and photo booth and I would highly recommend them to anyone. BOOK THEM NOW! You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Femminineo · Married on 07/27/2019

Best DJs Ever!

Best DJs Ever!! We absolutely loved Pro DJ services! Leading up to the wedding, Jason was so easy to work with and was very responsive. Richard, our MC, went above and beyond to ensure the night went smoothly and Ernest, the DJ, chose incredibly perfect songs that I could not have even picked better myself. Everyone, and I mean everyone, could not say better things about our DJ service and music choices. Many people told me this is the first wedding they had been to in a long time where people danced all night. In fact, people were out there trying to dance before we did our first dances. Richard kept us on task (in the absolute best possible way!) and made sure the timing for the night was just right. He even helped prevent negative song choices by some friends that were really enjoying the beverages. Thank you for being an amazing company. We would absolutely recommend pro DJ to everyone. They were a huge part of making our wedding a success!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Megan Rhodes · Married on 07/20/2019

Our wedding day services

Jason was very flexible with my husband and mine schedule. Communicated with us before the wedding and helped us out with anything we needed. Pro dj service provided an amazing dj for our wedding. Ben was very outgoing and did an awesome job to make sure everyone heard their songs. Highly recommend this company.

• Lauren

Lauren Alvarez · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing, professional, & reliable

We had the pleasure of having DJ Syed and MC Dylan for our wedding at the Opera House. Everything was perfect! They read our crowd beautifully and people were on the dance floor the whole night! We had many guests complement them and people kept saying they had never seen so many people dance at a wedding. Thank you for everything!!!

John Norcott · Married on 07/20/2019

Simply The Best

I’ll keep this as short and to the point as possible because I don’t think there are enough words to wrote out about how grateful my wife and I feel about ProDJ Services. These guys do things the right way! Top notch, on point, and very professional! They are solution finders not excuse givers. They’ll give you what you want and not make you feel like an inconvenience for any of it. Timing of songs, looping of songs, ability to read crowds and just be great at their job! Simply the best.

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2019

Awesomeeee!!

Pro DJ services was phenomenal from planning all the way to the day of my wedding. We hired them for ceremony at one location, and for reception at another. We also received a monogram, and did a photobooth.

Jason explained everything and answered all our questions promptly, and even followed up with me frequently when I would forget to send him something! Level of customer service = amazing!!

As far as the DJ goes, I just remember loving the music on the dance floor, and my guests were happy their requests were played. When I requested a song my bridesmaids and I loved, they went ahead and downloaded it right there so we could play it. Also, our best mans speech was a little awkward & ended abruptly, and the MC picked up the mic quickly and recovered without a problem. Ceremony went smoothly as well. Don’t think one thing went wrong!!

Monogram they let me pick a design, and kinda modified it in paint further to what I liked. They were able to display it on the wall and everyone seemed to love it! It was the perfect backdrop for our first dance!

Photobooth - I got to pick my design for the print out. and it was very roomy in there, attendant was sweet. Only con is it could fit like maybe 7 ppl on the screen but not for lack of room just a small screen. Props were good!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Haley

Haley Versteeg · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceeded Expectations

We booked with Pro DJ after comparing vendors in the area and realizing that Jason was much more thorough than other companies in the area. He was communicative up until our wedding day. Our MC Gregg and DJ Syed we’re enthusiastic, friendly, and kept the dance floor full until the ballroom was closed down. There’s nothing we would have changed about their services!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jamie Krzesak · Married on 06/01/2019

Best dj ever!!

We are so happy we went with pro dj! Dylan and Jason were so awesome to work with. Dylan was our main dj and he was just amazing. The dance floor was never empty. Please go with them!!!! You will not regret it!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Lauren Smith · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent!

Jason's experience in the industry is unmatched. We used DJ Pro Services for our DJ, Photo Booth, and Videographer. DJ Ben provided the perfect mix of music which enabled both young and old to fill the dance floor. Video man Blake produced an amazing wedding video. We could not be happier with this company.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Sarah Weal · Married on 05/17/2019

Pro DJ Services

Pro DJ Services were absolutely amazing to work with! From the beginning planning and into our wedding day, everything was simple, stress free and exceeded our expectations! The entire team we worked with was amazing. They were tentative and kept the guests on the dance floor! Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Mike Reed · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing wedding DJ

If I could give more stars than 5 stars I would. From when we first walked in to talk to Jason and started planning until the last song these guys were the absolute best. They started off asking about us and were personable and the got to business and killed it! The dance floor was lit all night. Richard was our DJ for the night and was just awesome. We went talked to him a few days beforehand to go over things and timing. When we first walked in they were set up and ready to go and talked to us to go over the plan again. Throughout the night he came to us making sure everything was going good. He noticed us when we waved to him to end the mother/son and father/daughter dance and when I waved to him to take a video of a certain song he took a video for us and sent it to us later. People have been talking to us about the wedding and the DJ is definitely a talking point on how great they were. Extremely happy with them from start to finish! 10/10 would definitely reccomend!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding of the Century!

Dylan was great at our consultation, and we were ecstatic when we were told he was the DJ selected to do our wedding. We utilized them for not only a DJ, but also a photo booth and monogram. Our venue’s dance floor ended up being too small for the floor, and they improvised and displayed it on the wall. The photo booth was a huge hit, and they provided doubles of all of the strips in an album the guests could write in. Dylan went with the flow of our guests and vibe and despite having a “schedule” he was super flexible with us and how the night was going. Super pleased with the process leading up to our wedding and the overall services with this company. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Pro DJ Services, Inc. 3
    Pro DJ Services, Inc. 4

Katherine Nye · Married on 11/30/2018

Everyone dancing!

Pro DJ Services provided us with an experienced and professional DJ that made sure there were guests dancing the whole night! We were so happy with how Dylan catered to our wedding (lots of Hispanic music and a younger crowd). We are so happy with our time with them from start to finish!

Sent on 12/03/2018

saad · Married on 10/21/2018

Fun and Experienced DJ

Pro DJ did a nice job on our wedding. Our program was so busy and have many moving parts and even different languages and they were able to put all things together and work with us on all the details. they have very friendly staff. I found them through a wedding expo and I can feel the energy in their work.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

Great song selection and personable

My dj was Shane and he was fantastic. He was upbeat and pick some of the best songs to play. Everyone said how much they loved him. Super personable and made sure everything ran smoothly. Couldnt recommend a better place to go for a dj.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Marissa Ramirez · Married on 10/12/2018

Pro DJ Services is amazing!

Pro DJ services ran our ceremony and reception music and everything went smoothly! Our guests loved their music, and our dance floor was packed! The staff are all kind and helpful too! I 100% recommend them.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Joe

Joe Leblond · Married on 10/05/2018

The Name says it all!

Pro DJ Services... The name says it all!

My daughter and future daughter in law at the time, now my daughter in law, attended a Bridal show and was introduced to this company by winning something for “free.” I know what you are thinking, nothing is for free and you are probably right. However, without that little incentive, I’m sure I wouldn’t be writing this review. To clarify why I am writing this, I for one, put this company to the test. My wife and I had two children getting married in 2018, our sons wedding was in May and our daughters wedding was in October and between the two weddings, we used every service this company had to offer and a few they didn’t even know they offer and they lived up to the task, just to accommodate our needs. This company was nothing but a class act from minute one, starting with the owner, Jason. As you know, planning one wedding can be challenging, planning two at the same time is double trouble and Jason put me at ease from our very first phone call. He is/was polite and pleasant to work with and understood our needs for each wedding and assured me his company was up to the task.

For our sons wedding in May, unfortunately we only used Pro’s DJ’s Videography service and trust me, we wished we would have used more of their services for this wedding after the fact. The videographer Jason sent to do our sons wedding was Sarah. She was definitely a pro at what she does and she is simply an amazing person. It didn’t take long for her to fit in and quickly become part of our family that day and night. It’s odd to say, but it’s true and the video she and Pro DJ services produced, brings a smile to your face and tears to your eyes every time you watch it.

When picking any of these services you never know what to expect. All you can do is put your trust in the company you choose and hope for the best. While we were waiting on the video to be edited, we honestly didn’t know what to expect and when we recived it from Sarah it was far beyond anything we could have hoped for, because it was that amazing! So Jason and Pro DJ lived up to task one, but created a problem - by having to live up to their next challenge of out-doing themselves for our daughters upcoming wedding. For this wedding not only did we have Jason and Pro DJ Services provide the Videographer, we hired his company for the DJ service, Photo Booth & Upgraded light show.

Once again we didn’t know what to expect and hoped for the best. The best is what we got starting with the DJ’s Dylan and John. For a guest at a wedding, it is remembered (or not) first by the bride & groom, then the venue, then the food when all is said and done, whether they had a good time or not. These two DJ’s Dylan and John did their part making sure this wedding was a complete success from the Grand Entrance and until last call. The dance floor was never empty, our guests did not want the party to end because they were having such a good time.

As for the photo booth, I for one did not want one, nor did I see the need for one. How wrong I was. Brett, the gentleman running the photo booth, was like the rest of Jason’s crew. He was a professional that knew how to make even the prudish of people, have a good time and produce life long memories for the bride and groom with the photo album from the hundreds of photos that were taken in the booth that night. Like I said, how wrong I was and now see the photo booth as a must have.

Last and by far the least and arguably one of the most important life long memories was the video and Videographer. I’m sure you are expecting to hear once again how happy we were with Sarah and we would love to tell you more about her, but unfortunately she was already booked and she could not Videograph our daughters wedding. Obviously I expressed how unhappy I was about that to Jason the owner of Pro DJ Services and he assured me the person he was sending to videograph our daughters wedding would be just as good as Sarah. I took his word for it but was sceptical because whomever Jason sent had some mighty big shoes to fill if this person was replacing Sarah.
    When Blake the videographer showed up and went to work, he had to prove himself to no one. Like the rest of Jasons staff he was a professional and I could tell from minute one, he had a vision that no one else could see, of how his video was going to turn out. We never expected his or anyone else’s video to turn out the way it did. It was completely different from our son’s video which we appreciate and it just blew us away because his work was so good. He visioned and saw things that noone else did and his final product was breathtaking, for lack of a better word.

We can’t thank Jason, Blake, Brett, Dylan, John, Sarah and everyone at Pro DJ Services enough for making both of our children’s special day exactly what it was meant to be, “Special”

You are the Pro’s in what you do!

Joe & Dana LeBlond

Sent on 12/29/2018

Daniela · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing service and great DJs/music for our wedding. Pro DJs made our wedding even better than we could have imagined!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Bridgette · Married on 09/22/2018

Jason and his team really make planning your big day fun and easy. I truly appreciated the consistent follow up and making sure that everything was perfect for my big day. Dylan did a great job being our MC and feeling out the crowd. Thank you for making our day a complete dream :) !!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Becca · Married on 09/02/2018

Pro DJ Services was phenomenal! We worked with Jason during the planning process. He was very professional and responsive. As we are out of state, he was very flexible with our schedule. Our DJ on our wedding day was great! He was energetic and got the crowd going, and the playlist was perfect. All of our suggestions and requests were incorporated. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Pro DJ Services made our wedding! Jesse and Chris were amazing and our guests did not want the party to end! They played hit after hit and we received so many compliments from our guests. Pro DJ Services were great to work with from start to finish. Thanks for making our big day so special!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2018

I recently had the pleasure to work with Jason and Dylan with Pro Dj Services, which both of them were very professional. From both a business relationship and through their wedding services, I had an amazing experience. They played a key role on my wedding day and helped make our day so special. They were very attentive throughout the planning process as well as the actual day. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Kara · Married on 07/14/2018

Incredible job! Would recommend to anyone looking for great DJ's

Sent on 07/31/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 07/07/2018

Dylan was an incredible DJ and working with Pro DJ services was so great!

Sent on 07/28/2018