Princeville Makai Golf Club Reviews

5 | Princeville, HI

5 Reviews for Princeville Makai Golf Club

Kelly S. · Married on 03/09/2019

10 Star Review

I cannot thank the Makai Golf Course enough for making my wedding a dream come true. The day could not have been more perfect! We had our ceremony at the 7th hole which is there signature hole and you can definitely why. The view of the ocean and mountains were breathtaking. One of my guests even said, "they would have to get married on the moon to even come close to our wedding!" The staff was extremely friendly and professional. I would give my wedding experience a 10 star review if I could. Thank you so much again Makai Golf Course for making my wedding day so magical and special. It truly was a fairly tale wedding because of you!
    Kelly

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 03/14/2018

Magical Ceremony Location

My husband and I were fortunate enough to get married at the Princeville Makai Golf Club in March, 2018. The venue itself is so beautiful, and the entire staff took such great care of us. We had a small, intimate wedding ceremony on the bluff. Despite the rain shower (which is a blessing in Hawaii), all of our guests including ourselves had a fantastic time. I would recommend Makai Golf Club to anyone interested in a ceremony location truly special and one of a kind on Kauai. Riding the golf carts to the ceremony location was one of the highlights. Thank you, Makai!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Jenn · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband and I could not have pictured a more beautiful spot for our ceremony. Most people think beach weddings when coming to Hawaii but you should SERIOUSLY consider hole #7 at the Princeville Makai Golf Club. The site is on a cliff above the ocean with the mountains in the background and an aerial view of Queen's Bath at the base of the cliff. Jamie is absolutely AMAZING taking care of all of your needs - even the ones you don't think of. He personally escorted my wedding party to the site, popped the champagne bottles for us, provided beer, cornhole, chairs, tables, everything! He made our day perfect and we're forever grateful for him!

Sent on 05/31/2017
  • Tamara

Tamara E. · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful wedding experience at makai

Wonderful experience having my daughters wedding at makai golf. The view for the ceremony was spectacular and riding the golf carts out to the site was such a fun experience! Lindsay and Eric at makai were so professional and pleasant to work with. We had to plan the wedding with a 6 hour time difference from the Midwest and it turned out better than I could have imagined! Additional vendors also amazing especially Julie wedding planner ABC, Jenna lee photography,,DEH catering,jolene florist,skua Hawaii our awesome officiant. Mahalo to you all! Tammy Engels

Sent on 07/12/2019