Princess Wedding Co. Reviews

58 | Panama City, FL

58 Reviews for Princess Wedding Co.

Princess Wedding Co. 1
Princess Wedding Co. 6
Princess Wedding Co. 7
  • RaKole

RaKole · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent experience with this company!!!

I can’t say enough about Princess Wedding. If you are looking to do a beach wedding ceremony, look no further!! Kristina, the ceremony coordinator, Mayaa, the photographer, and Walter, the officiant were all FABULOUS!! Kristina answered sooooo many questions I had even before I booked and was very quick to respond. Before the ceremony she did a great job calming my nerves while waiting for guests to arrive that were running late. Mayaa acted as my photographer and wedding coordinator. She showed up and showed out! We received sooo many raving compliments about her from our guests and I don’t know what I would’ve done without her. She got in the sand to take pictures and was not afraid to ask guests to move out of the way so she could get the perfect pictures. I got some sample pictures 2 days after the wedding and they are so beautiful 😍. Walter was very nice and cracked a few jokes that had guest cracking up. The setup for our ceremony was breathtaking!!! They have several options and colors to choose from to customize to your liking. I give Princess Wedding 5 stars. Thank you for making our dream come true !!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Princess Wedding Co. 8
    Princess Wedding Co. 9
    Princess Wedding Co. 10
    Princess Wedding Co. 11

Princess Wedding Co.'s reply:

Ahhh! Thank you RaKole!!! Sending you guys lots of love!!!! Congratulations to you and your family!!!

Kesha · Married on 06/05/2018

We planned this wedding over the phone and through emails, and she had everything just as we had hoped. She even helped to find a location that wouldn't be so busy. It was our dream wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Qadirah

Qadirah · Married on 10/21/2017

Kristina and the Princess Wedding Co. was an absolute pleasure to work with. Kristina was very helpful and turned my wedding dreams into reality. She always responded to my multiple emails promptly, and honored all of my requests. She made my wedding planning process a breeze. I was able to plan a beautiful beach wedding from Atlanta, GA, with the help of this fabulous team. My friends and family are still talking about how entertaining my wedding and reception was. The beach set-up and reception decorations were beautiful, the food was delicious, and everything couldn't have flowed any better. The photographer was so talented, and the pictures captured all of the perfect moments. Use Princess Wedding Co. for your wedding ceremony and reception, you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/30/2017

JOYCE · Married on 08/26/2017

I can't say enough about Princess Wedding Co. I am a very hard person to please but Kristina made sure everything was perfect. I wish I could have a wedding every year. She was very professional, knew exactly what she was doing and made sure everything was on point at every minute. I will always cherish my wedding day and Princess Wedding Co. made it even more special. No question, hands down.... if you are having a destination wedding in Florida call Princess Wedding Co!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2017

Kristina and her team at princess wedding were absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond to make my day stress free, I literally just had to show up. They took care of everything, even the things I didn't know to think about! Our photographer Mayya was absolutely exceptional and I cannot wait to see her finished work! Thank you all so much for helping to make my wedding day everything I ever dreamed of!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2017

They were all so amazingly professional, and welcoming to be apart of the princess wedding on my big day !! They where so helpful and went beyond expectations !! I even referred a friend to use them for her wedding as well after we used them !!! Princess wedding is the best !!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Carly · Married on 09/24/2016

My wedding was incredible! The pictures, venue, ceremony, reception, and vendors were all top notch! When I got the pictures back, I could not believe how AMAZING they looked! Princess wedding really did everything to make sure that my day was extra special! Kristina was available when I needed to discuss things with her, and even sat down with my mom and I a few months before the event to make sure everything was going to plan. They did everything that they said that they would do and more!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Marie · Married on 07/07/2016

Kristina was an absolute blessing to work with. I picked this vendor because they had the look I was going for, and with photography included the price was a steal. I talked on the phone and emailed with her about the details of our day. She helped us pick a location, a time for the perfect pictures, gave us recommendations for a cake vendor, etc. My wedding day was a bit stressful for me and she was so calming and easy going. Several people, including our videographer and my parents, got stuck in traffic and to her it was no big deal. I really appreciate everything her and her staff did to keep me calm and make my wedding day beautiful. Our pictures turned out great from the photographer they use, and it was super easy to access them. I would recommend this company 100% percent to anyone that is looking!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Bethany · Married on 06/07/2016

Princess wedding co helped make our day turn into a fairytale! They were so helpful leading up to our big day. Our wedding was very organized and the decor was breathtaking! I wouldn't have changed a thing about our day. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I planned a destination in Destin, FL from Dallas, TX and Princess Weddings helped us have the wedding of our dreams! Emails were answered immediately and everything went by without any hiccups. Mayya, the photographer provided, was amazing and our photos look like we were in a movie. Princess Weddings really made our dreams come true!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 12/05/2015

My wedding coordinator, photographer and officiate were awesome! I cant thank them all enough for helping me with my wedding. having them on my team was worth every penny!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Nikki · Married on 11/21/2015

Anneli and Mayya did such amazing job at our wedding. They were very quick with responding to my emails and texts. I could not have planned my destination wedding without their help. Decorations and pictures turned out more beautiful than I imagined! Thank you Princess Wedding

Sent on 12/20/2015

Lexi · Married on 10/10/2015

Kristina was my coordinator and she was very fast with responding to my emails and did great job on the day of my wedding. Mayya was my photographer and I am absolutely in love with my photos. I would highly recommend Princess Wedding girls for anyone planning their wedding from out of state.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Madison · Married on 08/02/2015

Princess wedding company is the best of the best. They went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations for my special day! Kristina was my wedding planner and Maya did my photography and they were both fantastic. Thank you princess wedding co!! ?

Sent on 08/03/2015

Princess Wedding did an amazing job! I could not have asked for a more perfect day :) Anneli answered all of my questions throughout the entire process and was very professional both on the rehearsal night and the wedding day. She went above and beyond all of my expectations. She even left my mother speechless because of how perfect it all was, which is hard to do! Everything from the set up of the ceremony, the officiant, the photography, the reception and more was more than I could have asked for. I would definitely recommend PRW to anyone who is looking to get married on the Florida coast!

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • Jenni & Scott

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2015

Amazing Service and Beautiful options.
    Knowing all I have to do is show up in my dress and my groom in his tux
    Complete package options which is a deal to make your wedding day perfect at a great price.
    it is a perfect idea for beautiful ceremony on the beach with excellent customer service and
    knowing that what I selected will be delivered on my wedding day.
    thank you ladies you rock !!!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Wonderful customer service so far, any questions I have, it is quickly answered. I've seen pictures of work the company has done & I'm impressed. I can't wait til it's my turn, 3 more months!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Princess Wedding provided first class service and made my dream wedding a reality. They were very responsive to my requests and took the time to discuss all concerns that I had. I didn't have to worry about a thing during the wedding because I knew I was in good hands. Thank you Princess Wedding for your impeccable service and your dedication to your customers!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Katie · Married on 07/13/2014

Princess Wedding Company was a great company to work with. Annely was very professional, prompt, easy to talk to, and answered all of my millions of questions! It could be very stressful to think about planning a wedding from 800 miles away from where we lived, but Annely made it so easy and fun...she truly took all the stress out of planning a destination wedding. Our beach wedding was beautiful and beyond our expectations. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2014
  • User4196489 · 2+ years ago

Annely and everyone else went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Kelly · Married on 04/03/2014

They made our wedding day effortless and beautiful!!! It was everything that we wanted and more.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Everything was awesome and beautiful!! Loved it all :)

Sent on 11/06/2013

devin · Married on 06/18/2013

The ladies at Princess Wedding made my day perfect! Annely was my planner, and she was wonderful! She really went above and beyond to help make my wedding special!
    The man who officiated my wedding had a wonderful personality, we couldn't have chosen better ourselves. He really made my husband feel comfortable about speaking in front of a crowd.
    I really have to take a moment to rave over their photography! Beautiful pictures were my biggest priority when planning my wedding, and Princess Weddings delivered! Mayya did our photos, and we could not be happier with them! She has such a fun personality, and is full of talent! She really came up with some creative poses that make our wedding photos stand out, along with traditional poses too!
    My eyes are very sensitive to light, and she was so patient working with me to keep the sun out of my eyes, so my face didn't look uncomfortable. She really went above and beyond!
    If I had to do it all again, I wouldn't dream of going with anyone other than Princess Wedding!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Amy · Married on 06/02/2013

Princess Wedding made our wedding day even more special and magical on the beautiful Panama City Beach Florida beach!! The décor was unlike any other wedding vendor I looked at when researching for the perfect beach wedding vendor. Not only did they create the perfect ceremony but they also planned our reception too, ladies this is the way to go!
    When starting my process with PW they gave me a booklet of info that came in very beneficial, they recommended other vendors that helped make our day special as well. I have and will continue to recommend Princess Wedding to anyone wanting that perfect/romantic beach wedding.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,
    Amy and Jeremy Haney